Bring4th
Data download? Anyone? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Data download? Anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=15638)

Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 04-27-2018

First off it's Liz not lia. Having trouble typing. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a data download? Only way I can describe it. I was meditating and this type of image started playing like a movie except I was part of it. Started by showing images of a battle in space though planet below. You could se the strikes. Then a spaceship flying. Then the back of the person. I knew it was me. I was scared and when the person was turning around I closed my eyes which is weird as they were already closed . Then this download started. Only way to describe it. Roaring feeling. Not sure what downloaded. Don't feel different. Help, new here.

RE: Data download? Anyone? - Foha - 04-27-2018

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a similar experience.
But welcome!

RE: Data download? Anyone? - xise - 04-27-2018

Yes absolutely

RE: Data download? Anyone? - Stranger - 04-27-2018

Robert Monroe describes his interactions with other entities, while out of the body, in his books. He mentions a term, which I no longer recall, which sounds very much like what you have experienced - a packet of information, delivered into his mind all at once. I think this is the more natural way for entities to communicate, versus our clumsy words that are constantly open to misinterpretation and distortion in the perceiver's mind.

It sounds to me like a part of you was giving you a small reminder of who you really are. It sounds like a positive experience, although these unexpected intrusions can be certainly disconcerting to experience.

RE: Data download? Anyone? - Minyatur - 04-27-2018

I've felt this way. Just gazing into my own eyes in a mirror, in a meditative state, offers the feeling of downloading more of my own spirit into my body.

Interactions with subconscious resources should feel this way I think, a state of contemplative download.

RE: Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 04-28-2018

Thank you very much.
So wonderful - really - to connect with others. Even my husband got that little smile when I told him what happened. Said the sun was in his eyes but you know....
Have a wonderful day.
Liz

(04-27-2018, 06:59 AM)Desynched Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a similar experience.
But welcome!

Thanks for the response. I'll try this but I have to tell you that at age 60 I do try and avoid mirrors. I know, ego, ego - it's a fight. Probably one of the hardest things to do other than forgiving myself for all the past screw ups is being humble and avoiding ego. A minute by minute fight.
Have a great day.
Liz

(04-27-2018, 06:41 PM)Elros Wrote: I've felt this way. Just gazing into my own eyes in a mirror, in a meditative state, offers the feeling of downloading more of my own spirit into my body.

Interactions with subconscious resources should feel this way I think, a state of contemplative download.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Awesome I have any replies and really encouraging. I will check out Monroe. He sounds familiar.
I'm now meditating and hoping for another "incident" - don't know what else to call it. Of course, this is a problem! Expecting anything just uses the brain - that darn organ just won't quit! Meditating is one of the hardest things I've ever done but rewarding. How rewarding is yet to be revealed I suspect.
I've noticed that I can now see the energy around my fingers/body better. I'm going to do a post now to see if that's just an optical illusion or whether others can see this.
Again thanks and I hope to continue the dialogue with you all.
Awesome to have someone to talk to that doesn't think I'm a flake!
Have a wonderful day.
Liz

(04-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Stranger Wrote: Robert Monroe describes his interactions with other entities, while out of the body, in his books. He mentions a term, which I no longer recall, which sounds very much like what you have experienced - a packet of information, delivered into his mind all at once. I think this is the more natural way for entities to communicate, versus our clumsy words that are constantly open to misinterpretation and distortion in the perceiver's mind.

It sounds to me like a part of you was giving you a small reminder of who you really are.  It sounds like a positive experience, although these unexpected intrusions can be certainly disconcerting to experience.

Thank you.
Have a great day.
Liz

(04-27-2018, 10:04 AM)xise Wrote: Yes absolutely

RE: Data download? Anyone? - Terraformer - 06-17-2018

You seem to be doing great!  I find that when the data downloads come they are answers to questions I've been asking.  The answers come at times I least expect them, and more don't come until I come to an understanding of the last one, then act on the information given.  Sometimes information has been given because I asked for information about what I need to know, without knowing beforehand what that is.  It's a journey, a journey where we are not alone.  There are many unseen beings here to help at this time.  They get permission to grant our requests, and grant those requests which benefit others most by helping us activate more of ourselves.

Hope this helps.
Terraformer

RE: Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 06-17-2018

Thanks for this. You know I'd forgotten all about this. talk about the power of the world to make you fall asleep again.
cheers

(06-17-2018, 12:43 AM)Terraformer Wrote: You seem to be doing great!  I find that when the data downloads come they are answers to questions I've been asking.  The answers come at times I least expect them, and more don't come until I come to an understanding of the last one, then act on the information given.  Sometimes information has been given because I asked for information about what I need to know, without knowing beforehand what that is.  It's a journey, a journey where we are not alone.  There are many unseen beings here to help at this time.  They get permission to grant our requests, and grant those requests which benefit others most by helping us activate more of ourselves.

Hope this helps.
Terraformer

RE: Data download? Anyone? - JJCarsonian - 06-17-2018

What an interesting scene. Sounds like a pat life, maybe? Terraformer is right that you can use this info to help you.. A spaceship? Maybe Malden?

RE: Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 06-17-2018

Malden the UFO incident?
thanks for the reply.
cheers

RE: Data download? Anyone? - JJCarsonian - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 11:33 AM)liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com Wrote: Malden the UFO incident?
thanks for the reply.
cheers

sorry, i was typing on my phone. My responses didn't come through.

But anyways, I was saying that it might be a past life. It really could be almost anything, but i just mentioned Maldek, because they had a war that destroyed their planet (aka - the astroid belt).

It really doesn't matter if its Maldek or not. I would write down key things that you remember, including how you feel and actions that you took. Then see if it has any relations to this life.

By the way, do you mind if I email you at liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com or lizbutlerhenderson@gmail.com? JK, that was a joke Wink. If that really is your email addr, may want to change your alias unless you don't mind random people emailing you.

RE: Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 06-28-2018

thanks. I'll have to investigate Maldek. interesting. I am not sure where this all came from. I was not asleep at the time. I am constantly amazed how something like this can happen I then I find it's been blocked or forgotten. I am wondering how that happens and if anyone else has experienced this. There is a group led by Eric Pepin. he is supposed to be very advanced and talks about how the world or the "doe" as he calls it monitors you. He maintains that the doe knows when you're meditating because you're not connected and how it keeps you asleep and will block these types of events. He also sells these boxes that he's "infused" with his energy - starting at I think $1500. I took myself off their mailing list. Read a few of the books that give some interesting views. Has anyone else had any exposure to Pepin that they would like to share. I'm very interested to know if I'm completely off base with this guy.
I'm open to anything that may give me knowledge but don't subscribe to any one thing except Law of One.
Again thanks for your time. It is nice to be able to communicate with others that don't think I'm a flake. How many of us are there out there I wonder?
Have a wonderful day.
by the way, no that's not my email address and I am trying to change this. will investigate more now.
Liz

quote='JJCarsonian' pid='246229' dateline='1529284230']
(06-17-2018, 11:33 AM)liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com Wrote: Malden the UFO incident?
thanks for the reply.
cheers

sorry, i was typing on my phone.  My responses didn't come through.

But anyways, I was saying that it might be a past life.  It really could be almost anything, but i just mentioned Maldek, because they had a war that destroyed their planet (aka - the astroid belt).

It really doesn't matter if its Maldek or not.  I would write down key things that you remember, including how you feel and actions that you took.  Then see if it has any relations to this life.

By the way, do you mind if I email you at liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com or lizbutlerhenderson@gmail.com? JK, that was a joke Wink.  If that really is your email addr, may want to change your alias unless you don't mind random people emailing you.
[/quote]

RE: Data download? Anyone? - Stranger - 06-28-2018

Based on what you've written, the Pepin thing gives off a very vile vibe, fear-driven, with a convenient solution that relies on someone outside yourself.

You are God. There is nothing between you and God. Don't give up your power to anyone "more advanced" who tells you that you need to be rescued by him!

RE: Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 06-29-2018

Not impressed with pepin

RE: Data download? Anyone? - AnthroHeart - 06-29-2018

I'm going to be ordering this device here: http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/products.php?cat=23

It's like $500, with an additional $200 for the upgrade. It amplifies thought and helps with manifestation.

They are called radionics. And the owner of it is a sensei.

I'll make another post about how it does. I want to use it for healing as well.

RE: Data download? Anyone? - liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com - 06-29-2018

very interested to see how this works - or not. I don't have this kind of money. How would you test it I wonder?
have a great day.

(06-29-2018, 08:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'm going to be ordering this device here: http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/products.php?cat=23

It's like $500, with an additional $200 for the upgrade. It amplifies thought and helps with manifestation.

RE: Data download? Anyone? - AnthroHeart - 06-29-2018

(06-29-2018, 08:51 AM)liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com Wrote: very interested to see how this works - or not. I don't have this kind of money. How would you test it I wonder?
have a great day.

(06-29-2018, 08:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'm going to be ordering this device here: http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/products.php?cat=23

I can feel it energetically, whether it puts me in alignment to what I desire.
I can also see what shows up. I have a coil that I am using for more healing,
though it can manifest as well. I was able to get like $4500 unexpected income and $7000 unexpected credit
to help hold me over till my book takes off.

Just looking at this picture it feels really good on my heart chakra. Soft and warm.
And I believe that is unpowered. The upgrade has a 528Hz frequency which is that of universal love.

[Image: 8137426657_49bd1ebf93_o.jpg]

RE: Data download? Anyone? - Infinite Unity - 07-01-2018

(06-29-2018, 09:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 08:51 AM)liabutlerhenderson@gmail.com Wrote: very interested to see how this works - or not. I don't have this kind of money. How would you test it I wonder?
have a great day.

I can feel it energetically, whether it puts me in alignment to what I desire.
I can also see what shows up. I have a coil that I am using for more healing,
though it can manifest as well. I was able to get like $4500 unexpected income and $7000 unexpected credit
to help hold me over till my book takes off.

Just looking at this picture it feels really good on my heart chakra. Soft and warm.
And I believe that is unpowered. The upgrade has a 528Hz frequency which is that of universal love.

[Image: 8137426657_49bd1ebf93_o.jpg]

Gem so what's up with this device?

RE: Data download? Anyone? - AnthroHeart - 07-01-2018

(07-01-2018, 11:59 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Gem so what's up with this device?

I mentioned it because the OP was mentioning a device that was $1500, and this is a third of that to less than half.

I have to send money order on Monday since I don't have PayPal.
I had one in the past, but I misplaced it.

It has a soft warm feel, a feel of pulling inward.

It's said to amplify thought, so I will see. It uses scalar waves and orgone.
I'm familiar with orgone energy as it helps mitigate the effects of EMF frequencies like from cellphone towers.
I have a pendant that is the same technology, and it is calming just wearing it.
The pendant isn't powered though, but does resonate to the powered devices.

It also resonates at 528Hz which is generally known as the frequency of universal love. That is something I'm needing to work on
is self love.