Bring4th
Episode #71 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #71 (/showthread.php?tid=15704)

Episode #71 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-09-2018

Episode #71

In this episode, we discuss:
- How the adept relates to society and the yellow ray.

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #71 - rva_jeremy - 05-09-2018

YAY! The podcast is back! And on a topic I need to work on!

RE: Episode #71 - PearCommander - 05-09-2018

I’m finding it very hard to hear you guys, especially Jim. It is too quiet to hear you even on max volume while driving down the highway or in any room with background noise. I’m forced to used headphones to listen and can’t always do this.

RE: Episode #71 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-10-2018

(05-09-2018, 04:09 PM)PearCommander Wrote: I’m finding it very hard to hear you guys, especially Jim. It is too quiet to hear you even on max volume while driving down the highway or in any room with background noise. I’m forced to used headphones to listen and can’t always do this.

Thanks for letting me know. The audio quality thing has been tough to get worked out, and levels seem trickiest because they seem fine here on my end as I edit. Any other people have this issue as well?

RE: Episode #71 - rva_jeremy - 05-10-2018

Austin, I have wrung my hands for a long time about the audio level issue. I did not want to be seen as nitpicky, but I struggle to hear you guys all the time, especially Jim. I, too, find that I often cannot listen to the podcast through speakers and have to resort to headphones. I know that recording in three different rooms probably does not give you the ability to set a good reference volume in the first place. Are you doing any audio processing like compression and EQ'ing?

Thanks for bringing this up, Pear Commander!

RE: Episode #71 - yossarian - 05-18-2018

I just discovered this podcast. Wow! You guys are smart. Really quality, excellent content, just superb.

Thanks for making all your insight available to us. It's so great to hear people who have been thinking and practicing this stuff for a long time share their thoughts.

I also love how you cover so many different topics. You guys really touch on everything.

I've been listening using the Podcast Republic app (in case you are curious what people are using).

I wish I could do something to prove how much I love this podcast series. I'll have to make an LL donation in the name of "In The Now" or something.

RE: Episode #71 - Ankh - 05-26-2018

(05-09-2018, 02:42 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: YAY! The podcast is back!

Yay! Super excited about it too! Where have you guys been?!

And wanted to say the same, that it's really hard to hear you, guys. I usually have to use headphones too.

RE: Episode #71 - Highrculling - 05-27-2018

Much appreciated.

RE: Episode #71 - Bring4th_Austin - 06-13-2018

Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback, everyone. We've been spotty because of the release of the new Ra Contact books, along with some other events and trips that have kept us wrapped up. But we're hopefully now back into a (semi)regular schedule. 

Just published episode 72, which was recorded before the feedback on the audio quality. I mixed it different in post, but the recording was the same. Hopefully it will be easier to hear. We recorded 73 today and I used different settings in the recording process that I think will help with the final audio levels a lot. Please don't hesitate to let me know about the audio quality.

L/L!

RE: Episode #71 - flofrog - 01-30-2020

Just listening to this podcast today.... SO awesome Heart