Bring4th
Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? (/showthread.php?tid=15715)

Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Heart4 - 05-10-2018

In the case of a tree, the whole is embodied fractally through and through. Ra said that the 3rd chakra gives the greatest point of mind/body balance. Does healing come from this true mind? Does it come from the etheric mind?

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Sacred Fool - 05-10-2018

Uh, that's a rather vague query, it seems to moi.  What true mind?  What etheric mind?  What sort of healing?  What's the specific Ra quote?  What does this have to do with trees, fractals?

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Nau7ik - 05-11-2018

The question is also unclear to me...

Ra says that healing is effected through the recognition deep within the being of the Law of One. As one goes deeper and deeper into the mind, he gets closer and closer to the Source. The Source is the one Infinite.

I’m not sure what you mean by etheric mind, but I’m guessing it’s related to the etheric body, which would be sixth chakra, so consciousness that corresponds to our higher self. Ra says that the form maker body heals the distortions in the lower bodies, or rather the form maker body reforms into a more appropriate configuration, i.e: one of health, resonant with an understanding of the Law of One.

As the occult axiom goes: As Above, So Below.

Love is the great healer. True unconditional love is fourth chakra. Tiphareth, which is the center of the Tree of Life; the healer, redeemer, savior. Just as the heart chakra is at the center of the 7-chakra system.

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Spaced - 05-11-2018

The mind starts there and ends here. All is mind. Healing comes from all.

Hope that helps

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Plenum - 05-11-2018

(05-10-2018, 08:12 PM)Heart4 Wrote: In the case of a tree, the whole is embodied fractally through and through. Ra said that the 3rd chakra gives the greatest point of mind/body balance. Does healing come from this true mind? Does it come from the etheric mind?

sure thing.  From 39.10

"The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great stepping stone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance. The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray."

I think Ra is saying that the first 3 energy centres interface with the space/time fields.

From 4th chakra onwards, you are talking about spiritual influxes, which are of a time/space, metaphysical nature.

The mind is still apparent.  But it's interfacing with spiritual/metaphysical/unseen aspects, rather than physical/bodily/seen aspects.

/ /

to tie this into a recent discussion, 4th chakra opens one up to the astral time/space fields.

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Jade - 05-11-2018

Quote:30.5 Questioner: I would like to know how the mind/body/spirit complexes originate. How, going back as far as necessary, does the— Do they originate by spirit forming mind and mind forming body? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider that you are attempting to trace evolution. This evolution is as we have previously described, the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. We call it mind/body complex recognizing always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiraling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.

The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density. When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Heart4 - 05-15-2018

(05-11-2018, 09:19 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Quote:30.5 Questioner: I would like to know how the mind/body/spirit complexes originate. How, going back as far as necessary, does the— Do they originate by spirit forming mind and mind forming body? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider that you are attempting to trace evolution. This evolution is as we have previously described, the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. We call it mind/body complex recognizing always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiraling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.

The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density. When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.

How does this relate to the magic of the 3rd eye?

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Heart4 - 05-15-2018

(05-11-2018, 08:45 AM)Spaced Wrote: The mind starts there and ends here. All is mind. Healing comes from all.

Hope that helps

Why does Ra make a distinction between heart chakra healing and etheric healing?

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Spaced - 05-16-2018

(05-15-2018, 08:16 PM)Heart4 Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 08:45 AM)Spaced Wrote: The mind starts there and ends here. All is mind. Healing comes from all.

Hope that helps

Why does Ra make a distinction between heart chakra healing and etheric healing?

I was not aware that they made such a distinction. Do you have a reference?

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - Heart4 - 05-18-2018

(05-16-2018, 10:10 AM)Spaced Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:16 PM)Heart4 Wrote:

Hope that helps

I was not aware that they made such a distinction. Do you have a reference?

They say healing is done by the third eye. They say the mind is the first to be healed within a self-initiation, but somehow most healing occurs in "time/space" within the "etheric body."

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - unity100 - 05-30-2018

Mind is mind. We werent told about any etheric or physical mind or so on.

Fundamental of the existence is that mind is a creation of the spirit, and body is a creation of the mind. So, spirit projects itself into the reality through the mind.

We could maybe classify mind as a narrower viewpoint that is able to move within the creation due to its viewpoint being narrow. Which mind is also a portal, an acting front to the greater subconscious mind that connects to entire creation deep down.

RE: Where does the mind complex start? Where does the mind complex end? - GentleReckoning - 05-30-2018

It is perceived by the true-mind, and then it filters into the etheric body (essentially the perceptual/conceptual testing platform) causing changes in motivation, values, and the other bodies. It is then found to be true or false causing another cycling through the truth-body.