Bring4th
Anyone work with angels? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Anyone work with angels? (/showthread.php?tid=15724)

Anyone work with angels? - AnthroHeart - 05-11-2018

I can feel the angel energy within me. Sometimes it gets warm. Sometimes there's a smell.

I resonate to Archangel Gabriel. He's the angel of communication, and works with writers.

I did not know this earlier, but the name Gabriel kept coming up to me.

He is the color copper, his or her aura. Copper has come up a number of times as well.

So yesterday I wrote a 2 page letter to Gabriel. It would be nice to see a sign he is with me.

Other people get direct signs. I have to guess and just feel him.

I feel many entities, so it's hard to tell it's him.

I'm trying to determine if the book I wrote was channeled from him or my guide.
I feel like I couldn't have written it on my own.

Anyone else work with angels? Or have had experience with them?

RE: Anyone work with angels? - Stranger - 05-11-2018

Indigo, have you considered using a pendulum to get your answers, or speaking with the entity directly ("channeling" makes it sound mysterious and complicated - just focus on them, ask to speak, and write/type/speak each word as it comes into your mind).

You may get gibberish sometimes - if your mind intrudes - but let that be OK. Suspend judgement until the entire thing comes through. if you get gibberish, don't give up - try again another time. Practice focusing your attention on an entity, and feeling your awareness connect with their presence.

I find it helpful, multiple times throughout each conversation - and especially when surprising statements are coming through - to ask the entity to say "that is the truth." STS entities lose polarity when they say it while lying - so if you ask for it and your "conversation partner" suddenly goes silent and doesn't repeat it, then it's time to quit or send them love.

This technique was taught to me by my guides, and has been super useful. Only once did an STS entity say those words to me - I believe it was gambling that the "win" or confusing me would make up for the loss of polarity. So, nothing is foolproof, but this is very dependable.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - Minyatur - 05-11-2018

(05-11-2018, 08:22 PM)Stranger Wrote: Indigo, have you considered using a pendulum to get your answers

He said he did just that quite a few times that I know of.

To answer the thread, I guess I did but I don't see all that much of a point.

Guidance surely does help growth, but desiring to rely on guidance is also a way to avoid to grow.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - AnthroHeart - 05-11-2018

Sure, they can't do my internal work, nor do I expect them to. I am processing my own fears when they come up.
I don't use pendulums anymore. I am being taught to use my own inner guidance, instead of divinity tools.
But I've heard from multiple sources that we need our guidance. I don't think it's avoiding to grow,
because you have to apply what you learn. And the work is tiring at times when working on my development.
Though Zener cards are different because they're for my own development
rather than for fortune telling.

Yes, I am learning to speak with entities directly. But that would be getting ahead of myself.
Right now I only get images. My mind makes up words.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - Nau7ik - 05-12-2018

I have just begun to study the Archangels on the Tree of Life. I was inspired to do so because of a book I bought. There is an exercise in there which involves calling upon angelic guidance and protection using th archangelic names intoned at the chakras, on the Middle Pillar. One needs to visualize the Archangels, so I have been researching them to study their characteristics and appearances (if only for visualization). Anyway, I made ten index cards for each archangel so that I can write down relevant information.

Gabriel is the archangel of the Sephirah Yesod. He is the “Strength of God”. He the inspirer of the Prophets. The choir of angels under Gabriel are the Cherubim.

I would suggest to research the Archangels and the Choir of Angels that work under them. I don’t know much about the Archangels, so I can only be of very limited aid.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - AnthroHeart - 05-12-2018

Interesting, because Yesod was the one that stood out for me, but it was so subtle. It was the most interesting name I thought.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - AnthroHeart - 05-12-2018

I did a meditation where I asked for the name of my guardian angel.
I imagined a library that was mine and opened a book titled guardian angels.
I saw a picture of a bluish human-like being, and read the name Malkuth under it.

Then I looked up Malkuth, and realized that the Archangel Sandalphon related to that one.
He is the archangel of teaching and finding your wisdom and learning your lessons so you don't have to repeat them.
That's been a big theme of my life. I want the emotional maturity. I think he helps with that too.
I always thought Sandalphon had the coolest name.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - Nau7ik - 05-13-2018

(05-12-2018, 07:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I did a meditation where I asked for the name of my guardian angel.
I imagined a library that was mine and opened a book titled guardian angels.
I saw a picture of a bluish human-like being, and read the name Malkuth under it.

Then I looked up Malkuth, and realized that the Archangel Sandalphon related to that one.
He is the archangel of teaching and finding your wisdom and learning your lessons so you don't have to repeat them.
That's been a big theme of my life. I want the emotional maturity. I think he helps with that too.
I always thought Sandalphon had the coolest name.

Yes, in my understanding, the archangels and Angels can help us to learn these lessons of life with their guidance. Another thing to do is to look at are the vices and virtues of each of the Sephiroth. So, for Malkuth, the virtue is discrimination and the vice is avarice (greed) and inertia. For Yesod, the virtue is independence and the vice idleness.

I am planning to start a Malkuth meditation using the colors and incense of the sphere to set the atmosphere, then to call upon the God-name of Malkuth (Adonai ha-Aretz; Lord of the Earth), then the Archangel Sandalphon, and finally (for another working) the choir of angels, the Ashim- the souls of fire. The magical image to meditate upon and to contemplate is a young woman, a princess sitting on a throne.
I don’t know how accurate this is, but a phrase came to mind repeatedly: “She is full of becoming.” And then suddenly the image transformed! Into a more regal looking princess, with poise and grace.
Personally I think that’s a good statement for Malkuth. Malkuth receives all of the preceding emanations. On the earth plane we are learning and evolving, we are “becoming”. As Ra said, “Know Thyself, accept Thyself, become the Creator.”

RE: Anyone work with angels? - Glow - 05-13-2018

I work with 3. I connect with my own light/soul for guidance but these three are like teachers aids/protectors/assist/support/... but they like the guidance I seek to be from my own soul vs not reaching although they would let me. They help anyway they can.

Hard to describe. I know 2 are seraphim and were assigned or associated somehow with my souls incarnations I hadn’t heard of them as they are not hugely known. All 3 are always incredibly seemless in their care like light blending together we work without a sense of other.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - loostudent - 05-13-2018

Ra about inner plane guides: "As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty."

"It appears that each of us has at least three guides to aid us, and aid is usually given in a symbolic manner in order to give us clues that will stimulate our own thinking and seeking abilities rather than by laying out answers in a plain and unquestionable fashion." (Jim)

This is interesting because In the Catholic Church the most common three are Jesus, Mary and the personal guardian angel (no name is specified - we just call them "my guardian angel").

"Watch that you don’t treat a single one of these childlike believers arrogantly. You realize, don’t you, that their personal angels are constantly in touch with my Father in heaven?" (Mt 18:10 MSG)

RE: Anyone work with angels? - Glow - 05-13-2018

Thanks

RE: Anyone work with angels? - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2018

Last night I asked Gabriel to come into my dream, and give me a message on how it will go with my walk with God.
I was filling myself with God's love/light until I was radiant, and felt it challenging my blockages.
I imagined walking with God, and saying the names of the angels like "It must be amazing to be 'he who is like God'".
I wanted to be "He who walks with God." or "He who touches God." without realizing we are already one.

I did a ritual with a glass of water, since she relates to water.
I prayed over the water to ask Gabriel to charge it. And help me remember my dream.
Then I drank 1/2 the water.
When I woke I drank the other 1/2.

Kept having this dream where I was trying to get something, but couldn’t remember. Then had the feeling that Gabriel was disappointed that I didn’t let him in on it.

Yes I think I saw the lady who played Gabriel from Constantine I think it was. In the dream she was nice but firm in conviction. I can’t remember what she said. It was just moments ago. I think I was assuming something and she was telling me I was wrong in a way. There may have been a box of something. It suggests that I can do with my gifts what I desire, but it may not always be what I expect. Because she was teaching me something, or telling me something. And don't assume. Interesting that Gabriel appeared to me as Gabriel from a movie. I've never had anyone come into my dream that I prayed about before.

I will work on humility, not being so proud, and accepting the signs around me. In the dream she talked at my level, so I understood what was said. But I don't remember any of the words.
Just the general feel of the dream. It was like "oh, so that's how it goes." I don't even think Gabriel had wings in the dream. It was just the lady, without angelic form.

I feel God in me now. I want to carry this around all the time. But I have to focus or I forget.

RE: Anyone work with angels? - AnthroHeart - 05-15-2018

(05-11-2018, 08:22 PM)Stranger Wrote: I find it helpful, multiple times throughout each conversation - and especially when surprising statements are coming through - to ask the entity to say "that is the truth."  STS entities lose polarity when they say it while lying - so if you ask for it and your "conversation partner" suddenly goes silent and doesn't repeat it, then it's time to quit or send them love.

My teacher also says that if you get information about hurting yourself or another then noway. They should also not tell you to do something.
A guide won't tell you to do something. If that happens, then noway.