Bring4th
Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? (/showthread.php?tid=15733)

Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2018

If one wants more power in their own life, and the ability to manifest and co-create, is Hebrew the language which is most effective?

Which language does it pay to learn when dealing directly with the sound-vibrations of the Universe?

For now I'm referring to manifesting more of God's love and light in my life. God's wisdom.
Love and compassion for others.

I'm not referring to the Christian God. But the God without personality that accepts all and is pure love and light.

What Hebrew words or the right language words can move one energetically closer to God? Is it Light Codes? Or something else?

[Image: God-890x395.jpg]

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2018

I think what I was referring to was the language of light.
I started to watch some videos of it, but I'm not at a place to undertake learning a new system.
I am studying other stuff with a teacher, so will probably stick with that.

I can already energetically feel God's love/light, so I don't think I have to use codes to work with it.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - JJCarsonian - 05-13-2018

Per Ra, there are some really powerful Hebrew sound vibratory complexes within them contain the mathematical code of Creation. Because of its deep meaning and usage over space and time, it can call upon great energy.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2018

I'm watching this video on it now. I wanted to really learn something new about it.

In it she mentions the name of God is: Yod He Vau He

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSos0B71vXRTARoxkKrueC...UVMSLQov2Q]

The Hebrew/Aramaic is written from right to left. He is pronounced 'Hay'

I didn't watch all of it though because she gets into Yahweh, who's name was usurped by negative beings.

More info at:

https://sites.google.com/site/peopleofthelight/lightmindedpeople/lightmindedpeople/lovin-your-spirit/affirmations--meditations/yod-he-vav-he

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - isis - 05-13-2018

Silence is the language of God. ;)

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Glow - 05-13-2018

Following on to Isis’s comment launguage is actually a barrier.
It is limited and finite in what it can express.

You are much better off learning to communicate with energy.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2018

I agree. Feeling with energy is much more fine-tuned and effective than words.
Energy work is so subtle and words are such power. They can sometimes be too much.

Though I still do pray, and that uses words.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2018

I believe 'Om' is Sanskrit and I read is the basis for all sounds in the Universe.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Infinite Unity - 11-15-2018

The entire universe is an/at an inverse of itself. The alphabet as an complete "thought form" contains or rather expresses the algorithmic heart beat of the universe. The letters are all algomations of The One True Vibration. Go through your letters. A, B(e), C(e),D(e), E, F(a), G(e), H(a), I(a). The vowels are the truer vibrations, and there are a few vowels that are algomations of the truer ones still yet, until you are left with one true vibration.

The way that single letters, are then arranged to create words, and these words are arranged "in such and such a way" to create sentences, is the same key concepts of intelligence, that the whole cosmos is built from. On and on break downs like this, occur from any single thing that is focused on and understood in the cosmos.

I will also say that the disarrangement, and gradual rearrangement and repressment of certain terms and complete thought forms being taken out from Sanskrit to the versions of language we are at now, does indeed lend to the confusion.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - unity100 - 11-18-2018

Sanskrit pertains to this planet and its vibrations - so it cant be a representation of entire universe. Ra says it is the purest form of sound complex which descended from logos through evolving entities.

Hebrew seems to be a semitic language which has taken in a lot of influence from egypt. Sound complexes pertaining to Yehowah probably exist because Yehowah impressioned them to semites - not Hebrew language as it developed.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Infinite Unity - 11-18-2018

(11-18-2018, 12:57 AM)unity100 Wrote: Sanskrit pertains to this planet and its vibrations - so it cant be a representation of entire universe. Ra says it is the purest form of sound complex which descended from logos through evolving entities.

Hebrew seems to be a semitic language which has taken in a lot of influence from egypt. Sound complexes pertaining to Yehowah probably exist because Yehowah impressioned them to semites - not Hebrew language as it developed.

Not arugeing that point at all, if you examine what I say further. You will see that any set of vibratory sound complex lexicon, would have similar characteristics. Its not that Sanskrit is universal, but the way that sound vibratory complexes, like any frequency/vibration, breakdown/organize and have ratio/rhythmic similarities.

I am saying that just as all densities are made out of 1st density material, arranged and signified in such and such a way. That languages or sound vibratory complexes follow that subtle ratio/rythmic organization. Elements building and apart of everything around you. Compared to, letters being built/arranged into words and so forth. For a very layman or basic example.

A more adept approach would be to recognize and understand that every element could be translated into an "vibratory sound complex", or "sound/vibration" and or associated letter. And so forth like that. Knowledge and experience leading to wisdom which leads the one back always to one. One vibration is all vibrations. All our letters all our sounds are just an interplay of one.

The smallest portion you can find, and observe, contains the entire cosmos. Not in specific details, but within rhytmic ratios of what we would think of as "design"/potential or Unity. Golden phi

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - unity100 - 11-19-2018

(11-18-2018, 09:55 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I am saying that just as all densities are made out of 1st density material, arranged and signified in such and such a way. That languages or sound vibratory complexes follow that subtle ratio/rythmic organization.

The thing is that, not only 1st density material may be very different in other universes, but also even the laws of physics.

https://www.geek.com/science/life-could-exist-in-other-universes-with-different-physical-laws-1729710/

This would cause the life in those universes to be very different as well, as the article describes...

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 11-21-2018

I wouldn't say any one language is effective, I think its the intent and will behind the words, not the language itself. All different languages are a unique expression point of the one creator.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Confused - 11-21-2018

Deleted post

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Aion - 11-21-2018

Language is energy. The patterns we observe in our language are energetic patterns. All languages are interwoven with reality in different ways. Different languages are vehicles. They are manners of traveling in thought. When we speak to eachother, we are traveling in thought together.

Hebrew is based on Aramaic and the written forms are actually based on Phoenician. There are a number of New Age theories surrounding Hebrew as an 'otherworldly' language. In the Flower of Life books by Drunvalo his story weaves it that they came as a people from somewhere else in the galaxy during the time of Atlantis, as well as those from Mars, and that it is partly the conflict between those people that lead to the war in Atlantis. In that story they brought their language with them.

In another book, the Book of Enoch: Keys of Knowledge, it discusses a fair amount about the Language of Light which it says includes Hebrew, Sanskrit, Egyptian, Chinese and Tibetan. It essentially says that these languages reflect vibration structures which are inherent in the structure of reality. Thus, by speaking it, it can call to different parts of reality through resonance. This is more of a suggestion that these languages are part of the "Deep Mind". These are just a couple interesting, maybe amusing, theories.

Personally, my experience with the Language of Light has been that it is an emotional based language that isn't about conveying intellectual concepts but rather for conveying emotional concepts. I think that someone speaking the Language of Light 'fluently' it is hard to distinguish it from gibberish. This is because it doesn't have the structures of conventional languages such as consistent inflections, use of particular sound shapes or grammar. The Language of Light is more like music and when you speak it is more like improvisation as you allow your emotions to be expressed in the language.

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - smiLie - 12-17-2018

(05-14-2018, 05:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I believe 'Om' is Sanskrit and I read is the basis for all sounds in the Universe.

Sanskrit has currently largest number of... at least to my limited knowledge... spiritual... items.

Russian is the closest to Sanskrit .

Hebrew is a made up language, just like english. Made up languages are made to be simple , which is , essentially a degradation.

It is very possible, given the complexity of the role language plays , we did not invent it , but were GIVEN. By higher beings. Which means anything that we make up , we usually simplify and lose it's true , deeper meaning. Which is, again, degradation.

(11-15-2018, 01:01 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: The entire universe is an/at an inverse of itself. The alphabet as an complete "thought form" contains or rather expresses the algorithmic heart beat of the universe. The letters are all algomations of The One True Vibration. Go through your letters. A, B(e), C(e),D(e), E, F(a), G(e), H(a), I(a). The vowels are the truer vibrations, and there are a few vowels that are algomations of the truer ones still yet, until you are left with one true vibration.

The way that single letters, are then arranged to create words, and these words are arranged "in such and such a way" to create sentences, is the same key concepts of intelligence, that the whole cosmos is built from. On and on break downs like this, occur from any single thing that is focused on and understood in the cosmos.

I will also say that the disarrangement, and gradual rearrangement and repressment of certain terms and complete thought forms being taken out from Sanskrit to the versions of language we are at now, does indeed lend to the confusion.

What I was referring to in my previous post - gradual degradation due to loss of the connection between language and the deeper meaning behind.

And as I mentioned above, Russian is the closest to Sanskrit. <<< this is being heavily denied by current "history" "experts" and it's handlers from above, so that you don't start asking any funny questions.

Quick post to prove what I just said, and why there's a reason it is massively denied that Sanskrit and Russian are almost one (because the largest country on the planet in late 1690-1700 was Grand Tartaria, and it is not even in wiki now, there's a reason for that, satanists who won don't want you to know your real history).

1. One एकम् (ekam)  (I am not sure this is correct translation)

2. Two द्वे (dve)  (dve in russian means 2)

3.Three त्रीणि (treeni)  (or "tree" , I don't see "ni" here, "tree" in russian means 3).

4. Four चत्वारि (chatvaari)  (or "chatyre" which in russian means 4)

5. Five पञ्च (pancha)  

6. Six षट् (shat)   (or "shiest" which in russian is 6)

7. Seven सप्त (sapta)  

8. Eight अष्ट (ashta)  

9. Nine नव (nava)

10. Ten दश (dasha)  (or "diesha", "dieshat'", latest in russian means 10)

After the number Ten, you see that the numbers till Nineteen the suffix dasha, in a way similar to the siffix -teen in English!

11. Elelven एकादश (ekaadasha)  

12. Twelve द्वादश (dvaadasha)  (or "dvaanasha" or "dvanacat'" , in russian 12)

13. Thirteen त्रयोदश (trayodasha)  (or "trayonasha", or "trionasha" or "trinacat" - sounds very similar when pronounced, in russian 13)

etc.
Edit:
Serbian (part of slavic group)
jedan, dva, tri, četiri, pet, šest, sedam, osam, devet, deset.

Russian woman speaks perfect Sanskrit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5s9LVC55dw

russian sanskrit
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=russian+sanskrit

RE: Is Hebrew the Language of the Universe/God? - Dekalb_Blues - 12-23-2018

~
[Image: page8-1002-full.jpg]

[Image: illusion_fork_7.thumb.jpeg?1445273517]

If people are to live, 
    words must die. 
                 --- Sufi saying

Mighty Arch-Patriarch YHWH chats up an ineffably Goddess-like matriarchical manifestation of the 
One Infinite Creator; She is not overly impressed:

Note: parole = French, "words" (in this context, "[mere] words", with the connotation of tiresomely facile
lyrics to an old, old song -- "blah-blah", "yadda-yadda")

THE SACRED LANGUAGE
Classical Arabic is that version of Arabic which was used by the Koreshite tribe, hereditary
guardians of the the Temple of Mecca, and to which Mohammed belonged. Long before
Arabic became considered a holy tongue because it is the vehicle of the Koran, it was the
speech of the sacerdotal class of Mecca, a sanctuary whose religious history legend starts
with Adam and Eve. Arabic, most precise and primitive of the Semitic languages, shows
signs of being originally a constructed language. It is built up upon mathematical principles--
a phenomenon not paralleled by any other language. Sufic analysis of its basic concept
groupings shows that especially initiatory or religious, as well as psychological, ideas are 
collectively associated around a stem in seemingly logical and deliberate fashion which 
could hardly be fortuitous. Arabic is the nearest that is available to a parent Semitic lan-
guage, because philologically it is millennia more archaic than, for instance, Hebrew. For 
this reason, Hebrew grammar is based upon an analysis of Arabic, by a study of which 
the original meanings of Hebrew words, perverted through long literary usage, were 
reclaimed by Hebrew scholars.

ARAB DIFFUSION IN EUROPE
The Western tradition of learning is as much a Saracen tradition as anything else; if by 
Saracen we mean the concentration point, in Spain, Sicily, and elsewhere, of the many 
stimuli which make up a great part of what is considered to be an outgrowth of Greek and 
Latin culture.
     "The period during which the literary scepter was held by France coincided with the growth
 and high development of the Arabist school of Montpellier, which came under the influence of
the Arabized Jews of Spain. Montpellier, owing to its geographical relation to Andalusia on the
one hand, and Sicily and the Italian peninsula on the other . . . drew numbers of students from
the Latin West, who after having imbibed at the Arabized sources available at that time, once
more scattered themselves in Europe, thus permeating the whole fabric of medieval culture with
the gloss of of Arabian erudition. The subsequent teaching of the alumni of Montpellier, who 
exercised a dominating influence over medical literature on the Continent and in England, is one
of the outstanding historical facts of the Middle Ages. The newly developing varieties of romance,
combined with the steady inpour of Arabic works from southern Spain, which were in the main
rendered into indifferent Latin, rendered both the liquid languages and sciences (including medi-
cine) particularly susceptible to Arabian influences." (Dr. D. Campbell, Arabian Medicine, I, Lon-
don, 1926, pp. 196-97)

LANGUAGES
Many of the Adepts of Sufism, though well versed in Arabic, have refuse to use it except when
they desire to use it for a specific purpose. They traditionally adhere to this practice, even in 
circles where a knowledge of Arabic is considered to be essential to a cultivated man. As a 
consequence, some of even the very greatest masters have from time to time been considered
insufficiently educated by literary observers. There are many stories about this subject. The
reasons for not using Arabic are:
(1) If the Sufi is following at the time the "path of blame," he finds it necessary to incur certain
feelings of opposition in his hearers. This is best done, in the case of a highly language-conscious
people like the Arabs, by not speaking their language -- from their point of view a serious short-
coming.
(2) Because of the fixed idea of Arabic supremacy, the Sufi has to detach the individual from the
assumption that all great men must speak Arabic.
(3) The Sufi cannot be forced into the scholastic culture patterns devised by others, without com-
promising his own teachings.
(4) There are distinct circumstances when communication on a verbal basis, by familiar methods,
is not indicated. The Sufi's "state" tells him what this is. In the case of the ordinary man, such a
refinement of perception is not possible, and he therefore strives unthinkingly to communicate
information and ideas on the basic assumption that when people meet, their identity of linguistic
ability is a good and necessary thing.
     The great Sufi and great Sheikh of Khurasan Abu-Hafs el-Haddadi knew no Arabic, it was
reported [in Hujwiri's Revelation of the Veiled]. He spoke through interpreters. When he went to 
Baghdad to visit such giants as Junaid, he spoke so eloquently in Arabic that he had no equal. 
This is a typical story. The Sufi, for whom Sufism is more important than anything else, will em-
body in his own self-development a technique of this kind, and combine it with the impact which 
he is making upon others. It is never his aim to further his own reputation in academic circles. 
Those who have viewed Sufism as a Persian cult whose practitioners harbored animosity toward 
the Arabs and sought to reduce the importance of Arabic as one or their techniques completely 
misunderstand the role of language in Sufism. Similar techniques are reported in the use of lan-
guages other than Arabic.

QALB
The Arabic word QLB is not confined in meaning to the form QaLB (heart), which is one of its
most familiar forms. In the Sufi sense, QLB is considered to have the following meanings, all
straightforward dictionary derivations of this triliteral root:
     QaLaB = to turn a thing upside-down. A reference to the Sufi dictum: "The world is upside down."
     QaLaB = to extract the marrow of a palm tree. The palm tree, as noted elsewhere,  is the Sufi 
term for baraka and the magic square of fifteen, which contains Sufi diagrammatic and mathematical 
material. The "marrow" is used in the sense of the essence, vital portion.
     AQLaB = to be baked on one side. Used for bread, and in a special Sufi sense, denoting a part 
of a developmental process of transformation, analogized with turning one thing (dough) into what
seems to be another (bread).
     TaqaLLaB = to be restless. Used of a sleeper, turning in his sleep. Used as a Sufi technical term
to describe the uncertainty felt by the ordinary man who is, according to the convention used by
Sufis, "asleep."
     QaLB = heart, mind, soul; intimate thought; marrow, pith; best part. Also used in the compound
phrase qalb el-muqaddas, literally "the Sacred Heart," meaning the part of mankind which partakes
of the essence of divinity.
     The letters Q + L + B add up to 132, equal to the name Mohammed (M + H + M + M + D), the
Logos or essence of Mohammed. Thirty-two plus one hundred (Q) make up one third of the total of
divinity, the "ninety-nine names of beauty."

----- Four "Annotations" from Idries Shah, The Sufis (London, 1964):
"The Sacred Language", pp. 441-42; "Arab Diffusion in Europe", p. 416;
"Languages", pp. 428-29; "QALB", pp. 438-39.

[Image: horus-ph1.jpg]