Bring4th
Crystallizing the root chakra - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Crystallizing the root chakra (/showthread.php?tid=15808)

Crystallizing the root chakra - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-24-2018

So I learned how to make contact with my higher self, going point by point through my chakras, and I'd say my 3rd eye was even opening! Now here's the thing... I don't wanna accidentally open my 3rd eye too early, because I know that has serious consequences. so I'm trying to work on my lower chakras first, starting with the root chakra. Probably for the best if I do that first. So, how do I open, heal and crystallize my ROOT chakra, so as to ensure my energy is balanced when opening, healing and crystallizing the next ones in succession?

Does anybody have any good ideas how to do that?

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Infinite Unity - 05-24-2018

Very good plan of action. I myself am focusing heavily on the lower triad, with red being my highest priority. Now I do believe each entity is different, and dealing with unique forms of blockages, relevant to them. I'm not going to approach this in a philosophical manner, but rather clinical.

Diet is of extreme import to the lower triad, with orange being the primary ray that nutrition seems to effect, yet nutrition/diet is rather important to the lower traid.

Excersising, moving, and just going with it, help facilitate the red ray energy. If you find yourself wanting to say no, to doing something that involves moving, and causes no harm in the activity, then you should push yourself to do it.

A simple thing to do is to literally pass hot water over the root, you can feel it opening the ray.

Steam: can be used to stimulate any chakra, especially the pineal and crown.

Move, have fun, enjoy physicality, work hard, and diet right. Work with your emotions even in heated times of rate, to come full circle. And emotionally speaking anger blocks/closes the red ray.

Good decision in general with starting as you have. The red ray is often overlooked. As is the lower triad, but they are amazing and worthy of growth/crystalization.

There are also other physical items that can help. Apple cider vinegar, in moderation, is very beneficial to the lower triad. In particular the orange ray.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - AnthroHeart - 05-24-2018

Ra says overall balance is more important than maximal activation of any one chakra.

Crystalizing is important if you want to channel large amounts of energy. I think like reality creation and stuff.

I just had a dream about two red battery boxes that powered reality and a sub-reality.
This seems to me talking about the root chakra. It powers us.
I think we should balance and open up all the chakras in order before we try to crystalize any one.
Though, I don't know how it exactly works.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Nau7ik - 05-24-2018

Usually one’s red ray chakra is not blocked. It’s rarely blocked. Most people have blockages at the orange and yellow chakras. The clearance of the lower triad of chakras is recommended before moving into the realm of the higher chakras: green, blue, and indigo.

A solution that I’ve been inspired by is the practice of analytical meditations and the recalling of all of the life’s memories. Uncovering, observing, accepting will free up any blocked energy in our psyche. For example, we may have had unreasonable expectations, irrational emotional responses, fears from early life that we had totally forgotten about. Those distortions are still there, they’re just in the subconscious (influencing the conscious mind in ways we may be unaware of). So bringing to the surface of that which has been forgotten can free up our minds considerably.
I learned this from an Israel Regardie and he recommends that one undergo at least 6-12 months of these analytical meditations.

In the Buddhist system of the East, these meditations are called Sammasati. These “consist in a cultivation and rigid examination of the memory. The idea involved here is not that these recollections in themselves are worth anything, but that raising them up to the surface releases a great deal of tension associated with other early experiences. There is often a tying up of nervous energy in childhood experiences, in trivial events which are allowed to be forgotten and to sink into unconsciousness. But this forgetfulness does not overcome the shock of nervous exhaustion connected with them. On the contrary, they set up what are called resistances—resistances to the flow of life and vitality from the primitive and vital layers of the Unconscious level.”

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Agua - 05-24-2018

removed

removed

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - loostudent - 05-24-2018

(05-24-2018, 08:26 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ra says overall balance is more important than maximal activation of any one chakra.

Ra also said there is lower, middle, upper and overall balance.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - rva_jeremy - 05-24-2018

(05-24-2018, 09:06 AM)Agua Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 08:45 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Usually one’s red ray chakra is not blocked. It’s rarely blocked. Most people have blockages at the orange and yellow chakras.

Thats a very daring statement!
From all my experience and understanding quite the opposite is true!

How did you come to that conclusion?

I had the same misconception, because there's at least two passages in the Ra material where they could be interpreted as saying red functions like violet in that it is a constant and by extension are not able to be blocked:

Ra Wrote:32.7 Questioner: And then finally, the violet ray. What is the difference between violet ray and the others?

Ra: I am Ra. The violet ray, just as the red ray, is constant in the sexual experience. Its experience by other-self may be distorted or completely ignored or not apprehended by other-self. However, the violet ray, being the sum and substance of the mind/body/spirit complex, surrounds and informs any action by a mind/body/spirit complex.

Of course, I now believe they meant "fixed" in terms of sequence, not in terms of activation.

Ra Wrote:34.15 Questioner: You just used the term third ray in that statement. Was that the term you meant to use?

Ra: I am Ra. We intended the green ray. Our difficulty lies in our perception of red ray and violet ray as fixed; thus the inner rays are those which are varying and are to be observed as those indications of seniority in the attempts to form an harvest.

I now believe they mean "constant" only in the context of sexual intercourse, not in general the way they describe the violet being an indicator of the entire energy system.

Nau7ik, do these passages speak to your understanding of red ray?

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - GentleReckoning - 05-24-2018

Realize that the light of your root is your physical body, and the vessel (you), that it supports. In shadow it is all of your possessions, finally spiraling outwards to include all other bodies.

So the healing of the root is health. The healing of the shadow is the non-attachment to your physical possessions. The crystallization being a set of sustainable beliefs, habits, and attitudes that positively impact your body and all other bodies on all levels.

As the upper chakras express their imbalances, it can affect the root in negative ways as the root will serve the higher in it's desire to serve all. So as modern medicine is loath to admit, it is impossible to perfect the root without addressing the other energy centers.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - xise - 05-24-2018

I think it's very common for the orange sub-red energy center, or basically any of the secondary centers between the red ray and the orange ray - basically the red-orange centers, to be blocked, typically with life-fear/worries-related red ray-type issues.

So from a technical sense perhaps the basic red cannot typically be blocked, on a practical level working on red-related beliefs can definitely unblock the centers between red and orange, in my experience.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Glow - 05-24-2018

Just another perspective.
It could make for a very rough ride to have red ray fully flowing only to hit all your sacral and solar plexus chakra blockages with full force. That could make for some rough lessons.

It would seem to me it would cause way more force to be applied in the manifestation of those lessons. I personally wouldn’t avoid opening the heart as it would naturally little by little and instead of treating the body/mind/spirit as some sort of machine allow it to unfold naturally focussing just on healing your distortions as they present themselves. The unconscious usually presents what you need to learn as you are ready.

A lot can be done through the heart with simple things like working on forgiveness. Forgivenesses of self/situations/energy and people of the past.... if you unwind your issues through the heart of forgiveness it is a gentle slow gradual healing.

I’m not saying this is the only way but in general allowing things to flow and heal as your ability(via compassion for self) to confront them is possible will be much less traumatic then trying to force nature to be controlled and be fixed systematically without concern for your individual needs.

removed

removed

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Infinite Unity - 05-24-2018

I would agree that the Rays are interrelated/interconnected. If you have a "blockage" in any ray it will have effects on, or can be found in all the rays. However beginning at the red ray is a very good starting point, in my own personal opinion. As you work on one ray, you can't help but to help all the rest, even if in a in-direct way. The most important part about starting this way, for this poster, is that entity chose to start there. That's what that being is feeling, so are place is to guide him with what we know in that area. In general this site has very good knowledge, and I do this myself, but we tend to get sidetracked all the time in are own general over-arching philosophies, and many times this is not what the poster/seeker is asking or ready for.

What's more beyond that, beginning with any ray is better then not trying at all, in my own opinion. However I would suggest starting with any of the lower rays, as a very good starting point. You cant help but to follow the chords, so to speak, and see that there all interconnected, and that the blockage in orange obviously has ground in blue, and so forth.

Red Ray- A good measure of red ray flow is your ability to sustain in heat. If your red ray is flowing good, with minimal blockage thresholds in the other lower triad. You should enjoy heat, especially sun's heat. To a fair degree. As all things there are exceptions, such as being raised in a very cold environment for long periods. The truth in red ray blockage is that it is a shadow/echo of the orange and yellow ray. Almost an echo of an average if you understand me.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Louisabell - 05-24-2018

Great posts so far!

I always saw red ray as that centre tied to one's survival and very existence, therefore blockages show up as a desire to not want to be alive - leading to chronic depressions and in extreme circumstances - suicidal idealisation. Therefore to strengthen the red ray is to affirm the opportunity for life and excitement for third density experience.

I always thought clearing blockages was a mental exercise, yet some people claim to also do this via physical exercises, like yoga. Can someone explain how these two methods fit with one another?  

removed

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Louisabell - 05-25-2018

(05-24-2018, 04:21 PM)Agua Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 02:58 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Great posts so far!

I always saw red ray as that centre tied to one's survival and very existence, therefore blockages show up as a desire to not want to be alive - leading to chronic depressions and in extreme circumstances - suicidal idealisation. Therefore to strengthen the red ray is to affirm the opportunity for life and excitement for third density experience.

I always thought clearing blockages was a mental exercise, yet some people claim to also do this via physical exercises, like yoga. Can someone explain how these two methods fit with one another?  

you're probably refering to Hatha Yoga, this is the parts with the postures and stretching exercices.
The relevant (in that case) part works as follows, starting backwards:

When you experience "unwanted emotions" (specifically including traumatic experiences, but not exclusively), you tend to tension your muscles, you can observe this in any situation that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Since the "subtle" energetic bodies are connected to the physical body, this blocks the free flow of energy, which are emotions.
Especially after traumatic experiences but also building on each other, we tension our muscles more and more, reducing the flow of energy.
Especially in severe vases, we never release this tension again usually.
The energy remains stuck, some speak of frozen emotions.

Now Hatha Yoga is a method that is (partially designed) to stretch the muscles and through that releasing the stuck energy or "frozen emotions".
When you now are ready and willing to "process" these emotions, the muscles can stay relaxed.
The muscle tension is so to speak the biological counterpart of a chakra blockage.

Hope that clears it up!

As for the clearing of blockages being a mental exercise, this is, although not completely untrue, omitting the crucial part and therefore quite misleading.

A blockage is also a limiting "belief", in that regard the mental part would be true.
However, the foundation for that limiting belief are unprocessed emotions and unless you can accept these emotions, there is no way you could change that belief (example follows).
Thats where the "misleading" portion comes into play:
especially if you are unwillimg to face and accept certain emotions, you could easily, mostly driven subconsciously, mistake mental for "intellectual". Then you could "fake" the clearing of blockage by thinking, making yourself believe you actually deal with the blockage but in truth still avoiding the emotions in question, this would not dissolve the blockage.
You could spend years believing you clear the blockages while in fact avoiding the very act of clearing.

A blockage, as i alteady stated in an earlier reply, occurs when you cannot handle the emotions involved in a difficult sitiation, generally speaking.
You suppress the emotion, tension your body and block your chakra.
Ultimately, you can only unblock it, when you experience (or rather re-experience) these old emotions consciously.

As for the belief, i'll try an example:

You are a little child. You have a wide open heart. You are deeply connected on a heart level with your father.
Your father rapes you.
This induces horrible emotions with extremely high energy.
You cannot handle this being a little child.
The LITTLE CHILD blocks the energy and suppresses the whole experience, and, in order to prevent re-occurence of such situations develops a strategy which avoids heart contact, also by creating a belief "heart contact is dangerous and has to be avoided by all means because it is life threatening".
Then you disconnect from that little child.
You grow up
Many years later you still stick to that strategy and the corresponding belief.
You cannot change that belief, even if you necome aware of it.

Because it is not YOUR belief but the LITTLE ChILDs belief, and you disconnected from that child.
This would be like telling that child (which REMAINS in that situation until healed) that heart contact is not at all dangerous.
You have no authority or power over the defensive strategy nor the belief.
To reclaim the authority, you have to connect with the one that created that strategy and belief.
That would however mean, that you have to experience the emotions you have suppressed.

Once you allow this to happen, the belief usually desolves anyway and you can let go of the strategy.

On an intellectual level this is impossible!!

I'd like to add, because of that i find the theoretical and techical approach not helpful, because it does rather avoid the emotions, while these are the crucial part.
AND, while you may find i speak of trauma a bit often, in my experience, it ultimately boils down to this.

some call this COEX systems, systems of condensed experience. that means, when you work your way through your biography, you continuously find an earlier experience that has been the same but stronger until you finally reach the "bottom" which always is trauma.

Or the other way round:
It starts with trauma and through your life, this very subjects gets reactivated and built on progresisively (with the earliest experience being the most severe one)

Thank you, that does clear up some things. I see the connecting theme is that blockages are a form of tension or contraction, whether physical, mental or emotional (probably existing on some level on all of these). I agree totally with what you've said. I believe intellectualising is useful when trying to understand why you are the way you are, but does little to actually change it. Recently I have traced-back/distilled some painful thought patterns to a constant low-grade anxiety stored in my nervous system (I was not conscious of it before). I can't trace it back any further, it seems to have formed before I developed language as it has no verbal memory. Maybe it was formed when I was a baby. Anyway, I just try to sit with it and comfort it, I'll have to see if that changes anything in the future.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Agua - 05-25-2018

removed

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Infinite Unity - 05-25-2018

(05-24-2018, 02:58 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Great posts so far!

The physical and metaphysical are inseparable. You work your body, through your mind. So in other terms the mental/emotional/physical are all intertwined, representations of The Identity, or Infinite One.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - loostudent - 05-25-2018

(05-24-2018, 02:58 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I always thought clearing blockages was a mental exercise, yet some people claim to also do this via physical exercises, like yoga.

Blockage can be "from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma".

There is an example in Ra material - Jim's initiation and problem with kidneys:

Quote:105.4 Questioner: Could you please tell me what caused Jim’s kidney problem to return, and what could be done to heal it?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity, Jim, determined that it would cleanse itself and thus would spend time/space and space/time in pursuit and contemplation of perfection. The dedication to this working was intensified until the mind/body/spirit complex rang in harmony with this intention. The entity did not grasp the literal way in which metaphysical intentions are translated by the body complex of one working in utter unity of purpose. The entity began the period of prayer, fasting, penitence, and rejoicing. The body complex, which was not yet fully recovered from the nephrotic syndrome, began to systematically cleanse each organ, sending all the detritus that was not perfect through kidneys which were not given enough liquid to dilute the toxins being released. The toxins stayed with the body complex and reactivated a purely physical illness. There is no metaphysical portion in this relapse.

The healing is taking place in manifestation of an affirmation of body complex health which, barring untoward circumstance, shall be completely efficacious.

105.17 Questioner: Now, as an example I would like to take the distortion of a disease or bodily malfunction prior to [the] veil and compare it to that after the veil. Let us assume that the conditions that Jim, for instance, experienced with respect to his kidney malfunction had been an experience that occurred prior to the veil. Would this experience have occurred prior to the veil? Would it have been different? And if so, how?

Ra: I am Ra. The anger of separation is impossible without the veil. The lack of awareness of the body’s need for liquid is unlikely without the veil. The decision to contemplate perfection in discipline is quite improbable without the veil.

The entity, at present, beginning what may be called initiation, is releasing toxins and, therefore, larger amounts of liquid to aid in the dilution of these toxins is helpful. (106.3)

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Sprout - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 09:41 AM)loostudent Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 02:58 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I always thought clearing blockages was a mental exercise, yet some people claim to also do this via physical exercises, like yoga.

Blockage can be "from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma".

There is an example in Ra material - Jim's initiation and problem with kidneys:

Quote:105.4 Questioner: Could you please tell me what caused Jim’s kidney problem to return, and what could be done to heal it?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity, Jim, determined that it would cleanse itself and thus would spend time/space and space/time in pursuit and contemplation of perfection. The dedication to this working was intensified until the mind/body/spirit complex rang in harmony with this intention. The entity did not grasp the literal way in which metaphysical intentions are translated by the body complex of one working in utter unity of purpose. The entity began the period of prayer, fasting, penitence, and rejoicing. The body complex, which was not yet fully recovered from the nephrotic syndrome, began to systematically cleanse each organ, sending all the detritus that was not perfect through kidneys which were not given enough liquid to dilute the toxins being released. The toxins stayed with the body complex and reactivated a purely physical illness. There is no metaphysical portion in this relapse.

The healing is taking place in manifestation of an affirmation of body complex health which, barring untoward circumstance, shall be completely efficacious.

105.17 Questioner: Now, as an example I would like to take the distortion of a disease or bodily malfunction prior to [the] veil and compare it to that after the veil. Let us assume that the conditions that Jim, for instance, experienced with respect to his kidney malfunction had been an experience that occurred prior to the veil. Would this experience have occurred prior to the veil? Would it have been different? And if so, how?

Ra: I am Ra. The anger of separation is impossible without the veil. The lack of awareness of the body’s need for liquid is unlikely without the veil. The decision to contemplate perfection in discipline is quite improbable without the veil.

The entity, at present, beginning what may be called initiation, is releasing toxins and, therefore, larger amounts of liquid to aid in the dilution of these toxins is helpful. (106.3)

Bless the gifts of water! BigSmile

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - AnthroHeart - 05-25-2018

(05-24-2018, 02:58 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I always thought clearing blockages was a mental exercise, yet some people claim to also do this via physical exercises, like yoga. Can someone explain how these two methods fit with one another?  

I saw on a show about opening chakras they drank banana and onion juice as well.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - GentleReckoning - 05-26-2018

(05-24-2018, 12:42 PM)xise Wrote: I think it's very common for the orange sub-red energy center, or basically any of the secondary centers between the red ray and the orange ray - basically the red-orange centers, to be blocked, typically with life-fear/worries-related red ray-type issues.

So from a technical sense perhaps the basic red cannot typically be blocked, on a practical level working on red-related beliefs can definitely unblock the centers between red and orange, in my experience.

The chakras are one of the most complicated structures that I have ever encountered. Each individual one able to be viewed from multiple angles making concrete discussion on them somewhat convoluted.

I basically agree, the base of the orange or sacral literally being the attachment to having physical form and co-creating in 3rd density. Those that transcend the core incarnational attachment being able to dissolve back into pure light. So fears and desires intermingling to literally guide the soul towards experiential nexi to order and structure the learning of the soul, and the ordering of that soul's path with all others.

Interestingly, I've found the largest Red-ray blockages to be related to beliefs limiting vision. So called red-pills/initiation/ego death all being the clearer viewing of shiva or reality. Letting go of projection or confirmation bias allowing a deeper grounding on all levels. (surprisingly, I've found this only increases the ability to influence reality via magical workings/intent)

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - Nau7ik - 05-26-2018

(05-24-2018, 12:42 PM)xise Wrote: I think it's very common for the orange sub-red energy center, or basically any of the secondary centers between the red ray and the orange ray - basically the red-orange centers, to be blocked, typically with life-fear/worries-related red ray-type issues.

Yes exactly. Red ray can be blocked by a fear of survival, hatred of life, inertia. These blockages of the root chakra quickly distort the energy flowing into orange and yellow. Orange is our self in relation to self, so if one is fearful of survival he may be entirely focused on himself. This fear of survival can also translate into the yellow ray. He is concerned about the survival of him and his family. But when the red ray is blocked, that is your entire focus. The Red chakra is the root, it is where the instreaming energy of the Creator enters into us. If that energy is baffled from the get go, then there will be problems in the subsequent chakras.

Sorry for not clarifying myself. I forget, if I don’t make triple certain I have covered all ground of what I’m expressing, then someone will misinterpreted my words.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-26-2018

Wow! All VERY good posts on this thread! Really uncovering a lot of useful info here! Thank you all SO MUCH for your amazing input, as usual. I am now starting a thread on orange development to go with this one, if anyone wants to check it out.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - flofrog - 05-26-2018

Thank you for starting this thread Evolving Phoenix, that was an awesome discussion. Ra pointed several times how important it was to not forget to strengthen the root chakra.

RE: Crystallizing the root chakra - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-26-2018

Yellow and orange chakra thread now up! More discussion on red ray is also cool BigSmile