Bring4th
Negative Wanderer. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Negative Wanderer. (/showthread.php?tid=15834)

Pages: 1 2

Negative Wanderer. - DVA - 05-28-2018

Hello there!

I have been looking for some answers, hopefully I can find some here.

I believe I am a wanderer but with negative polarization. Don’t remember if I ever felt love towards humanity, have always been struggling to find the reason I have incarnated and have always been trying to find an outlet for my resentment towards myself for my choice to come here.

I have two main questions for those who probably experienced or experience something similar:
- first one: WHY? Why would anyone with the highly developed mind find this place interesting? I feel bored with life, with people, I can’t find anything worthy of my attention for I have lost my path and understanding;
- second one: If someone can share their experience; is there a way of finding a way out of endless negativity and finally reaching a least a partial comprehension of my life purpose?

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Minyatur - 05-28-2018

(05-28-2018, 04:52 PM)DVA Wrote: - first one: WHY? Why would anyone with the highly developed mind find this place interesting? I feel bored with life, with people, I can’t find anything worthy of my attention for I have lost my path and understanding;

The opportunity for catalyst found here is quite great due to the nature of the veil and everyone is somewhat allowed to find their right environment for what they seek to experience.

(05-28-2018, 04:52 PM)DVA Wrote: - second one: If someone can share their experience; is there a way of finding a way out of endless negativity and finally reaching a least a partial comprehension of my life purpose?

The nexus of a sincere choice, which also answers your first question.

Acceptance is key, you don't need to process all that negativity in one go but it is well to accept the part of you it is and thus lessen your need to look at it whole so much.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - JJCarsonian - 05-28-2018

(05-28-2018, 04:52 PM)DVA Wrote: Hello there!

I have been looking for some answers, hopefully I can find some here.

I believe I am a wanderer but with negative polarization. Don’t remember if I ever felt love towards humanity, have always been struggling to find the reason I have incarnated and have always been trying to find an outlet for my resentment towards myself for my choice to come here.

I have two main questions for those who probably experienced or experience something similar:
- first one: WHY? Why would anyone with the highly developed mind find this place interesting? I feel bored with life, with people, I can’t find anything worthy of my attention for I have lost my path and understanding;
- second one: If someone can share their experience; is there a way of finding a way out of endless negativity and finally reaching a least a partial comprehension of my life purpose?

You sound like a friend of mine. Do you place Overwatch? DVA is a character in OW Wink..

Anyways, per Ra, its very unlikely that a negative wanderer would come here and risk polarization. Maybe you are a positive wanderer but feel misplaced... Earth drives alot of wanderers nuts. A friend of mine, who is innately good guy, but has an extremely negative opinion about everything - i suspect him to be a wanderer too but he doesnt even believe in God. Or maybe you arent a wanderer but a negative soul close to graduating, and thats why you are here.

I have questions for you:
1) How was your upbringing? were you surrounded by loving parents? or experiencef alot of negativity growing up?
2) Tell me about yourself? Are you an extremely selfish person? Do you look at every situation from a "How can this benefit me" POV? The true mark of a negative person is someone who is extremely selfish and constantly manipulating others to get what they want.. Is this your personality? Is this who you are?

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Infinite Unity - 05-28-2018

I experienced that same lethargy about life myself, and had many years of anger and self sympathy
Which leads to massive blockages. It's taken many years to reverse and unblock those. I bet if you started growing some plants and start caring about your diet. You would notice a small change. Seriously try growing some plants.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - GentleReckoning - 05-29-2018

I was negative for a while. If you are not encountering the reverse arguments of all your dreams and desires, then you are not in negative sixth density. It sounds like you're more in negative 4th. This would be where you subconsciously remove energy from the existing systems as you feel they don't support meaningful existence from your point of view.

The advice so far is good. Simply express negative emotions through the improvement of your body and environment, and allow love to arise (this burns through the repressed self-hate present as the collective constantly creates more catalyst for itself than it can process, leading to the body's subconscious desire for death and destruction). The fabric of this reality is quite glorious, but the reasons for why things are the way they are is highly convoluted, and meaning can be lost. Without meaning, the desire to destroy that which lacks meaning may strongly manifest.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - DVA - 05-29-2018

Thank all of you, I appreciate your feedback!

(05-28-2018, 09:41 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: You sound like a friend of mine.  Do you place Overwatch?  DVA is a character in OW Wink..

No, DVA is my initials Smile

(05-28-2018, 09:41 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: I have questions for you:
1) How was your upbringing? were you surrounded by loving parents? or experiencef alot of negativity growing up?
2) Tell me about yourself?  Are you an extremely selfish person?  Do you look at every situation from a "How can this benefit me" POV?  The true mark of a negative person is someone who is extremely selfish and constantly manipulating others to get what they want.. Is this your personality?  Is this who you are?

What is the difference between a wanderer and a negative soul? Probably I use the term incorrectly, for I have come across this recently. But I have always tried to give it a name somehow, I have read about old souls, Lightworkers and such, but this didn’t help a lot. I follow the Mercury Light mediumship group; once I asked their Spirit Group if there is a possibility a soul regrets coming here. They replied it happens and described something similar to a wanderer with the possibility of being born handicapped let alone mental severe disorientation.

1. Physically my childhood was good, I had enough and was not neglected. But mentally it was not, I didn’t receive as much love as I needed as a child. My parents were not able to reveal my character virtues, I always felt I knew the truth and wisdom but was considered “not ok” and “a difficult child” for confronting social norms and inability to conform to authority and rules.
2. I am not that selfish. I don’t use psychological manipulations because I don’t care much about the outcome, physical life seems unnecessary and boring. My main issue is that I live two separate lives: the one being physical/social one and the second one being mental. I cannot merge the two. Sometimes I got caught in social construct and I then feel I am drowning in absolutely useless time-consuming trifles like work, small talks and everyday experience. This is what I feel mentally. But physically I am very tough and power-career-oriented person: this is what I am on the outside for the sake of playing this game of life.

But I don’t see how can I find my true path if I always feel I shouldn’t be here?

(05-29-2018, 12:46 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: I was negative for a while. If you are not encountering the reverse arguments of all your dreams and desires, then you are not in negative sixth density. It sounds like you're more in negative 4th. This would be where you subconsciously remove energy from the existing systems as you feel they don't support meaningful existence from your point of view.

The advice so far is good. Simply express negative emotions through the improvement of your body and environment, and allow love to arise (this burns through the repressed self-hate present as the collective constantly creates more catalyst for itself than it can process, leading to the body's subconscious desire for death and destruction). The fabric of this reality is quite glorious, but the reasons for why things are the way they are is highly convoluted, and meaning can be lost. Without meaning, the desire to destroy that which lacks meaning may strongly manifest.

I don’t express my negativity in a way I need to. I don’t need physical expression but a verbal one, but my physical environment doesn’t let me dive into this properly.
That is I why I dissociate severely. This is also called maladaptive daydreaming. I spend a lot of time in my imagination exercising it and working out that which I cannot work out physically. When I am stressed out or feel trapped in physicality I struggle to stay focus socially 90% of my time. This doesn’t hinder my physical and social development, though. But I mostly feel unsatisfied for I cannot express that which I want in 3D… And therefore I don’t understand why would a soul want to experience limitations like this?

(05-28-2018, 09:45 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I experienced that same lethargy about life myself, and had many years of anger and self sympathy
Which leads to massive blockages. It's taken many years to reverse and unblock those. I bet if you started growing some plants and start caring about your diet. You would notice a small change. Seriously try growing some plants.

I love nature and animals. But when I do what I love I usually think “what is the point of this?”
Have you found your true purpose and reason you have come here?

(05-28-2018, 06:44 PM)Elros Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 04:52 PM)DVA Wrote: - first one: WHY? Why would anyone with the highly developed mind find this place interesting? I feel bored with life, with people, I can’t find anything worthy of my attention for I have lost my path and understanding;

The opportunity for catalyst found here is quite great due to the nature of the veil and everyone is somewhat allowed to find their right environment for what they seek to experience.

(05-28-2018, 04:52 PM)DVA Wrote: - second one: If someone can share their experience; is there a way of finding a way out of endless negativity and finally reaching a least a partial comprehension of my life purpose?

Acceptance is key, you don't need to process all that negativity in one go but it is well to accept the part of you it is and thus lessen your need to look at it whole so much.

I try to work with this, with my negativity, psychologically. I try to understand and free myself from it for it hinders me a lot. Sometimes I am caught in rage of such intensity I feel I start shaking. This is usually connected with social situation I find myself in.

But the main issue: I feel boredom. How can I benefit from people and experiences I find useless mostly?

RE: Negative Wanderer. - yossarian - 05-29-2018

You say you are bored, then you say you're enraged, then you say you love nature, then you say you're bored again.

Rage and love aren't boredom. You can't be bored and enraged at the same time.

You ask why you exist here. Safe bet it has to do with rage and boredom. They are both part of your catalyst.

Maybe your lesson is to learn to amuse yourself. If you were omnipotent, what amusement would you construct for yourself?

(05-29-2018, 03:59 AM)yossarian Wrote: You say you are bored, then you say you're enraged, then you say you love nature, then you say you're bored again.

Rage and love aren't boredom. You can't be bored and enraged at the same time.

You ask why you exist here. Safe bet it has to do with rage and boredom. They are both part of your catalyst.

Maybe your lesson is to learn to amuse yourself. If you were omnipotent, what amusement would you construct for yourself?

I don’t feel numb all the time, of course I have rays of light as well when I feel very well. Although, I am not sure I have ever felt happy.

When I started looking for answers, I thought as well of my life purpose being to learn how to love and receive love, because this is something I lack throughout my whole existence. But the revelation didn’t bring easiness so I think probably this is not the case.

This is a very good question you asked: the first two things I had in mind after reading it are sun and freedom.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - GentleReckoning - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 03:28 AM)DVA Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 06:44 PM)Elros Wrote:

I try to work with this, with my negativity, psychologically. I try to understand and free myself from it for it hinders me a lot. Sometimes I am caught in rage of such intensity I feel I start shaking. This is usually connected with social situation I find myself in.

But the main issue: I feel boredom. How can I benefit from people and experiences I find useless mostly?

Find some way to let the rage out, otherwise, that will always be the primary reason for your dissatisfaction with life. Even if you need to hire someone to vent at them until you run dry.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Louisabell - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 03:19 AM)DVA Wrote: I don’t express my negativity in a way I need to. I don’t need physical expression but a verbal one, but my physical environment doesn’t let me dive into this properly.
That is I why I dissociate severely. This is also called maladaptive daydreaming. I spend a lot of time in my imagination exercising it and working out that which I cannot work out physically. When I am stressed out or feel trapped in physicality I struggle to stay focus socially 90% of my time. This doesn’t hinder my physical and social development, though. But I mostly feel unsatisfied for I cannot express that which I want in 3D… And therefore I don’t understand why would a soul want to experience limitations like this?

Hello. This passage is very interesting and could point to you being a wanderer of a higher density. May I ask what the nature of your daydreaming is? Such as, what is it that you want to express that you can't in 3D?

Also, can you express universal love? Maybe this is a silly question because you said you were negative. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but in my experience, I got a lot of relief from the boredom of life's trivialities by being able to radiate love/light. That way when I do small talk I can also do energy work. Before that I was more inclined to start playing with people's minds (boredom can lead to some wicked things).

RE: Negative Wanderer. - JJCarsonian - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 03:01 AM)DVA Wrote: What is the difference between a wanderer and a negative soul? Probably I use the term incorrectly, for I have come across this recently. But I have always tried to give it a name somehow, I have read about old souls, Lightworkers and such, but this didn’t help a lot. I follow the Mercury Light mediumship group; once I asked their Spirit Group if there is a possibility a soul regrets coming here. They replied it happens and described something similar to a wanderer with the possibility of being born handicapped let alone mental severe disorientation.

The way we define it as by Ra, its any soul who is 4+ density and doesnt require to incarnate anymore, but chooses to incarnate anyways. Many choose to come and help out Earth/people and others come to work on some past deficiencies.

(05-29-2018, 03:01 AM)DVA Wrote: 1. Physically my childhood was good, I had enough and was not neglected. But mentally it was not, I didn’t receive as much love as I needed as a child. My parents were not able to reveal my character virtues, I always felt I knew the truth and wisdom but was considered “not ok” and “a difficult child” for confronting social norms and inability to conform to authority and rules.
2. I am not that selfish. I don’t use psychological manipulations because I don’t care much about the outcome, physical life seems unnecessary and boring. My main issue is that I live two separate lives: the one being physical/social one and the second one being mental. I cannot merge the two. Sometimes I got caught in social construct and I then feel I am drowning in absolutely useless time-consuming trifles like work, small talks and everyday experience. This is what I feel mentally. But physically I am very tough and power-career-oriented person: this is what I am on the outside for the sake of playing this game of life.

But I don’t see how can I find my true path if I always feel I shouldn’t be here?

There is a difference between a negatively polarized soul and having negative thoughts or feelings.

Many positive wanderers feel disoriented with the energy of Earth. There is alot of negativity in this environment, and it could create disillusionment in the soul. Many wanderers have mental disorders because of it.

If you are truly a negatively oriented soul, then you are selfish. You have no problems stepping over people to get what you want. Take a look at what you do today in your career. Will you do anything to move up the ladder?

I dont know if i'm a wanderer, but i feel the same way you do. I have a good job and career, but i hate it. I feel like i should be doing something else, but i cant because i need to support my family. I was actually going to quit at one point, but then my wife got laid off.

Based on the way you are feeling, it appears your subconscious feels your goals are misaligned and is making you feel restless.

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you want to talk about specifics.

(05-29-2018, 12:17 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Hello. This passage is very interesting and could point to you being a wanderer of a higher density. May I ask what the nature of your daydreaming is? Such as, what is it that you want to express that you can't in 3D?

Also, can you express universal love? Maybe this is a silly question because you said you were negative. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but in my experience, I got a lot of relief from the boredom of life's trivialities by being able to radiate love/light. That way when I do small talk I can also do energy work. Before that I was more inclined to start playing with people's minds (boredom can lead to some wicked things).

My daydreaming consists of different scenarios I experience in my imagination which are usually triggered by dreams. I “see” different people with different lives, very specific characters whom I know, as it seems sometimes, much better than people around me because I feel them and their emotions through my own self. These differ and depend on my state of mind and being at the time this happens. Sometimes it doesn’t feel appealing to daydream, I don’t use my imagination in this way then; but in some time something can trigger deep immersion I then experience for days.

Very often I long for these people, they feel close. They can lift me up or drag me down, depends on a type of scenes I observe. For my aggression I have a very specific character I once saw in a dream. Very powerful type who helps me to express my violence and rage out through scenes I see him participating which let me feel that which I need to release resistance and achieve some kind of relief.

Have always wanted to experience universal, unconditional love. I have experienced very brief moments of that… Pure emotion sweeping away any doubts, penetrating my mind with knowledge of innate wisdom and certainty that everything is always well. I am not able to get anything like this at times I want.

Are you able to produce this emotion at your own will? Or do you sooth yourself into it by saying something specific which helps to develop this feeling?

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Sprout - 05-29-2018

Find what brings you joy, bliss, peace, amusement and just go along with it. If you notice that your heart is dancing along with you then dance you should. And once you do all spirits around you will dance too and soon enough life for you is all about that one thing/activity and who knows what you become? Drop your worries if polarity worries you, it's a work in progress rather than a fixed bais. You don't need to do what is expected of you in order to shine, you are the creator, you are the creation, and all is well.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Louisabell - 05-30-2018

(05-29-2018, 03:40 PM)DVA Wrote: My daydreaming consists of different scenarios I experience in my imagination which are usually triggered by dreams. I “see” different people with different lives, very specific characters whom I know, as it seems sometimes, much better than people around me because I feel them and their emotions through my own self. These differ and depend on my state of mind and being at the time this happens. Sometimes it doesn’t feel appealing to daydream, I don’t use my imagination in this way then; but in some time something can trigger deep immersion I then experience for days.

Very often I long for these people, they feel close. They can lift me up or drag me down, depends on a type of scenes I observe. For my aggression I have a very specific character I once saw in a dream. Very powerful type who helps me to express my violence and rage out through scenes I see him participating which let me feel that which I need to release resistance and achieve some kind of relief.

This to me sounds like you have some residual memory of living in a group dynamic that is a lot more harmonious and supportive. It also appears to me that you have a lot of potential as you recognize these higher virtues, and are desirous of being able to express them in 3D reality. Obviously the limitations of this experience are understandably difficult, but in general, limitations that are overcome tend to make one stronger, more disciplined, more inventive, etc. Therefore I see great opportunity in wanderin', not to say I find it easy.

(05-29-2018, 03:40 PM)DVA Wrote: Have always wanted to experience universal, unconditional love. I have experienced very brief moments of that… Pure emotion sweeping away any doubts, penetrating my mind with knowledge of innate wisdom and certainty that everything is always well. I am not able to get anything like this at times I want.

Are you able to produce this emotion by your own will? Or do you sooth yourself into it by saying something specific which helps to develop this feeling?

In my experience, the feeling of universal love is the default setting of consciousness. Therefore I do not will myself to feel universal love. It would be more accurate to say that I will myself on a pretty consistent basis to ignore distractions, and then unblock and balance the lower triad of energy centres so that vital energy can freely flow into the higher energy centres.

I have found the progression to yield exponential results, therefore the beginning starts pretty slow, but it gets easier as time goes on. I started by just making truth and universal love as values that supersede my personal comfort, then opportunities were presented to aid in my healing. It didn't always look positive on the outset, for example I spent quite some time watching YouTube videos on narcissism, especially hearing people's personal accounts of how they had been victimized by this personality structure. I started seeing narcissism everywhere, including in myself. It would seem that I was getting immersed into a pattern of blame and hate, but actually I was just processing and detoxing my confusion, anger and disgust at certain aspects of the human condition. When you accept it with understanding as a potential within yourself, you accept its existence in the world, and you essentially free-up that energy that was being used to push back against it.

Your Higher Self is going to know far better what is appropriate for you, for your unique situation. So I think looking to one's inner guidance will yield the more effective course of action. But I really relate to your story, including the type of childhood you had, and I believe I have some understanding of how destructive boredom can be. I wish you all the best on your journey!  Smile

RE: Negative Wanderer. - DVA - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 01:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: I wish you all the best on your journey!  Smile

Thank you a lot!  Smile

(05-30-2018, 01:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: This to me sounds like you have some residual memory of living in a group dynamic that is a lot more harmonious and supportive. It also appears to me that you have a lot of potential as you recognize these higher virtues, and are desirous of being able to express them in 3D reality. Obviously the limitations of this experience are understandably difficult, but in general, limitations that are overcome tend to make one stronger, more disciplined, more inventive, etc. Therefore I see great opportunity in wanderin', not to say I find it easy.

This usually serves me well, for this helps me work my issues out. Plus, this is the great way of communicating with my psyche.

But sometimes this distorts my perception a lot, for I tend to turn to these “psyche people” than those around me, so I feel even more alienated. I mostly feel this imagination plane is much more comfortable and familiar than the 3D. And I guess I am not wrong, because Seth mentioned psyche benefits a lot, but still I am not sure how to use it for my benefit 100%.

(05-30-2018, 01:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: I have found the progression to yield exponential results, therefore the beginning starts pretty slow, but it gets easier as time goes on. I started by just making truth and universal love as values that supersede my personal comfort, then opportunities were presented to aid in my healing. It didn't always look positive on the outset, for example I spent quite some time watching YouTube videos on narcissism, especially hearing people's personal accounts of how they had been victimized by this personality structure. I started seeing narcissism everywhere, including in myself. It would seem that I was getting immersed into a pattern of blame and hate, but actually I was just processing and detoxing my confusion, anger and disgust at certain aspects of the human condition. When you accept it with understanding as a potential within yourself, you accept its existence in the world, and you essentially free-up that energy that was being used to push back against it.

Same here; I am interested in psychiatry since childhood for I was trying to find answers for my inadequacy. Usually it is considered a narcissist is not able to reflect on his/her narcissism, very rarely this happens, but I thought since I was not probably an “average” one so this was possible for me  Smile

(05-30-2018, 01:31 AM)Louisabell Wrote: In my experience, the feeling of universal love is the default setting of consciousness. Therefore I do not will myself to feel universal love. It would be more accurate to say that I will myself on a pretty consistent basis to ignore distractions, and then unblock and balance the lower triad of energy centres so that vital energy can freely flow into the higher energy centres.

Sounds exactly like it should… You just let it and it works well for you.

Do you have some kind of connection and communication with your Higher Self or Guides?

(05-29-2018, 04:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: Find what brings you joy, bliss, peace, amusement and just go along with it. If you notice that your heart is dancing along with you then dance you should. And once you do all spirits around you will dance too and soon enough life for you is all about that one thing/activity and who knows what you become? Drop your worries if polarity worries you, it's a work in progress rather than a fixed bais. You don't need to do what is expected of you in order to shine, you are the creator, you are the creation, and all is well.

Sounds nice and inspiring… What if my desirable plane of existence is silence, peace and light, but nothing connected with physical 3D life?

I believe my judgment is corrupted; for some reason I cannot find anything like this in 3D.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Cainite - 05-30-2018

(05-29-2018, 03:20 AM)DVA Wrote: I love nature and animals. But when I do what I love I usually think “what is the point of this?”

There's no point except the benefits. and the fact that you can enjoy spending time with them and feel less bored.
My male cat really likes me and avoids everyone else. animals like him can help provide you with oppertunities to learn how to accept love. and they receive your love very well too. I also learn meditation from him. at times I try to tune into his beautiful bliss when he meditates.

Plus he has a major role in my mental/emotional wellness.

Basically a loving relationship with animals and nature can help your orange and red ray chakras.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Sprout - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 03:53 AM)DVA Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 04:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: Find what brings you joy, bliss, peace, amusement and just go along with it. If you notice that your heart is dancing along with you then dance you should. And once you do all spirits around you will dance too and soon enough life for you is all about that one thing/activity and who knows what you become? Drop your worries if polarity worries you, it's a work in progress rather than a fixed bais. You don't need to do what is expected of you in order to shine, you are the creator, you are the creation, and all is well.

Sounds nice and inspiring… What if my desirable plane of existence is silence, peace and light, but nothing connected with physical 3D life?

I believe my judgment is corrupted; for some reason I cannot find anything like this in 3D.

Your sight or judgement is clouded rather than corrupt. Look within, all these things will be there.

Further more I felt that this paragraph may help. You may feel stagnated or bored because you don't feel growth as an adept. And I know this is a chit-chat thing to say, but meditation is the next level. Nobody knows how, what when or where to meditate.. it's a unique magical aspect for each to uncover.

Quote:74.16 Questioner: I will make an analogy to the loudness of ringing of the telephone in using the ritual as the efficiency of the practitioners using the ritual. Now, I see several things affecting the efficiency of the ritual: first, the desire of the practitioners to serve, their ability to invoke the magical personality, their ability to visualize while performing the ritual, and let me ask you as to the relative importance of those items and how each may be intensified?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon over-specificity. It is most important for the adept to feel its own growth as teach/learner.

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Quote:66.12 Questioner: Could you tell me the other ways that the entity could seek healing?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the greatest healer is within the self and may be tapped with continued meditation as we have suggested.

(05-30-2018, 08:20 AM)Sprout Wrote: Further more I felt that this paragraph may help. You may feel stagnated or bored because you don't feel growth as an adept.

Very well put, these words resonated with me, thank you.

The lack of growth bothers me a lot. Since my external reality doesn’t change, I tend to think I am not developing within otherwise I would see the changes…

All exercises I use don’t bring easiness for I try to use them to solve this issue.  

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Minyatur - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 05:22 PM)DVA Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:20 AM)Sprout Wrote: Further more I felt that this paragraph may help. You may feel stagnated or bored because you don't feel growth as an adept.

The lack of growth bothers me a lot. Since my external reality doesn’t change, I tend to think I am not developing within otherwise I would see the changes…

All exercises I use don’t bring easiness for I try to use them to solve this issue.  

Sounds like a need for control, otherwise you would not require to see change occur without.

(05-30-2018, 06:12 AM)Cainite Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 03:20 AM)DVA Wrote: I love nature and animals. But when I do what I love I usually think “what is the point of this?”

There's no point except the benefits. and the fact that you can enjoy spending time with them and feel less bored.
My male cat really likes me and avoids everyone else. animals like him can help provide you with oppertunities to learn how to accept love. and they receive your love very well too. I also learn meditation from him. at times I try to tune into his beautiful bliss when he meditates.

Plus he has a major role in my mental/emotional wellness.

Basically a loving relationship with animals and nature can help your orange and red ray chakras.

Our pets reflect that which we emanate vibrationally, don’t they? My dog is actually very aggressive and resembles me a lot…

I used to have five orchids. Four of them are dead by now, the last one doesn’t blossom anymore. Very clear picture of my inner state of being, I guess  BigSmile

(05-30-2018, 05:35 PM)Elros Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 05:22 PM)DVA Wrote:

Sounds like a need for control, otherwise you would not require to see change occur without.

Very true, this is my psychological feature.

It is a vicious circle: I use control to protect myself from disappointment which doesn’t work properly for I feel it anyway, but since it provides something already familiar and predictable I stick to it anyway.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Terraformer - 06-17-2018

I feel for you!!!......and I'm not being factious, I really do! You wanted to know of similar stories? I have one for you....My first incarnation was so traumatic, it took several thousand years to heal from that, then incarnation after incarnation I died very young. This life has given me the catalysts I needed to toughen up and wake up, but before I woke up I was completely and utterly fed up with mankind. Then I could have cared less about what happened to humanity. This life gave me nothing but grief. I was told I started out as a very happy child. If it wasn't for my grandmother showing me what real love is, this life would have beaten it out of me. Instead that spark of love remained. It was that spark, an being an intuitive empsth where I could occasionally hear comforting thoughts from an unseen protector that helped me wake up.

My whole out looked has changed, now I have allowed my consciousness join with others in serving others in service of the one Infinite Creator. I don't feel that loneliness or fear any more. Even if the others in the consciousness complex of light and love don't know me personally or in person, they know me when my consciousness arrives.

I am a fourth density wanderer. That is the density of undrrstanding, and when I went inside and found that understanding I needed, I went through a spell of glimpsing what Ra's group must feel. They say they are of sorrow. I felt that sorrow toward mankind. I knew most would not be ready for harvest if we don't help.

We are humble servants of the One Infinite Creator. We are also 'a horse of a different color'!!! We Wanderers are incarnated with thinner veils than most. You might say we are thin skinned, but on the inside! Life has kicked our behinds. We've experienced what others will have to go through again if they don't graduate to 4th density. Once I remember who I was and what I came here to do, all it took was a few minutes a day to meditate, and whamo!!!!!! That veil started getting thinner and thinner! All Idid was the wanting to project tthe power of the consciousness out to those seeking, those who were beginning to stir awake, and to Gia, to give Earth more strength and stability to transition into 4th density........The top of my head tingles and I can actually feel an invisible hTerraformer, every joint up and down my spine tingles, and whamo!!!!.....The Love and Light passes through me, out, up, and engulfs everything! Would I go back to the way I was?.......No way! This is too cool! I'm more alive than I've ever been, and so happy I can be of service to others.

I don't want to infringe on your free will at all, but you did ask if others felt similar. Yes....I have, but once I found out I didn't have to set by and just watch this illusion of a world go down the toilet and me along with it,........It has changed my whole life!

The One Infinite Creator has provided the power to change life here on this third density planets, through us as instruments of broadcasting that power. Each of us is a tower to broadcast that power. I do wish I could peel the veil from my eyes and see the colors as that power broadcasts. It must be amazing! Every color in the rainbow I imagine.

Hope this helps. In service to all, in service to the One Infinite Creator
Terraformer

RE: Negative Wanderer. - unity100 - 06-17-2018

(05-28-2018, 04:52 PM)DVA Wrote: I believe I am a wanderer but with negative polarization.

Negative entities have desires, inclinations and fixations which border on the line of obsession, and they would have little time to ask around in internet forums about their nature. Instead they would be doing what would bring the most self-aggrandizement to them in the shortest time. Be it getting rich fast through making others work, be it gaining undeserved respect, influence or power through religious organizations, military, government, politics or whatever is available.

Quote:Don’t remember if I ever felt love towards humanity, have always been struggling to find the reason I have incarnated and have always been trying to find an outlet for my resentment towards myself for my choice to come here.

These sound like a case of estrangement and anti-social tendencies. They are not related to negative polarity.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - Kaaron - 06-26-2018

I can relate. I've had similar problems connecting with anything in this place.
Your dream characters sound like past life work.
I have a theory lol
I feel like our guides are actually the aspect of ourselves from another incarnation that is helping balance whatever karma was created when they/we walked the earth in that form.
Perhaps they are aspects of yourself that need healing so that you don't feel such a disconnection?
Another way of saying it would be that your guardian angels (or aspects of you) are appearing as you need to see them, in order to show you what you came to overcome and thus help others with by being able to relate.
I feel like that's why I am the way i am.
Imagine how its gonna feel once we reconnect...we had our entire existence with fleeting glimpses. I feel like the disconnection can be compared to the drawing of a bow. The further you pull back the string blah blah...
The greater the disconnection or contrast to love we feel, the greater potential for deeper connection and love. We are giving the creator the experience of feeling more than it is...by experiencing its opposite and THAT is why the Angel's n every other entity in existence are in awe of us.
You're a wanderer who hasn't polarized properly due to blockages...not a negative one.
Meditation is key.

RE: Negative Wanderer. - JJCarsonian - 06-26-2018

(06-17-2018, 12:10 AM)Terraformer Wrote: I feel for you!!!......and I'm not being factious, I really do!  You wanted to know of similar stories?   I have one for you....My first incarnation was so traumatic, it took several thousand years to heal from that, then incarnation after incarnation I died very young.  This life has given me the catalysts I needed to toughen up and wake up, but before I woke up I was completely and utterly fed up with mankind.  Then I could have cared less about what happened to humanity.  This life gave me nothing but grief.  I was told I started out as a very happy child.  If it wasn't for my grandmother showing me what real love is, this life would have beaten it out of me.  Instead that spark of love remained.  It was that spark, an being an intuitive empsth where I could occasionally hear comforting thoughts from an unseen protector that helped me wake up.

My whole out looked has changed, now I have allowed my consciousness join with others in serving others in service of the one Infinite Creator.  I don't feel that loneliness or fear any more.  Even if the others in the consciousness complex of light and love don't know me personally or in person, they know me when my consciousness arrives.  

I am a fourth density wanderer.  That is the density of undrrstanding, and when I went inside and found that understanding I needed, I went through a spell of glimpsing what Ra's group must feel.  They say they are of sorrow.  I felt that sorrow toward mankind.  I knew most would not be ready for harvest if we don't help.

We are humble servants of the One Infinite Creator.  We are also 'a horse of a different color'!!!  We Wanderers are incarnated with thinner veils than most.  You might say we are thin skinned, but on the inside!  Life has kicked our behinds.  We've experienced what others will have to go through again if they don't graduate to 4th density.   Once I remember who I was and what I came here to do, all it took was a few minutes a day to meditate, and whamo!!!!!!   That veil started getting thinner and thinner!  All Idid was the wanting to project tthe power of the consciousness out to those seeking, those who were beginning to stir awake, and to Gia, to give Earth more strength and stability to transition into 4th density........The top of my head tingles and I can actually feel an invisible hTerraformer, every joint up and down my spine tingles, and whamo!!!!.....The Love and Light passes through me, out, up, and engulfs everything!  Would I go back to the way I was?.......No way!  This is too cool!  I'm more alive than I've ever been, and so happy I can be of service to others.

I don't want to infringe on your free will at all, but you did ask if others felt similar.  Yes....I have, but once I found out  I didn't have to set by and just watch this illusion of a world go down the toilet and me along with it,........It has changed my whole life!

The One Infinite Creator has provided the power to change life here on this third density planets, through us as  instruments of broadcasting that power.  Each of us is a tower to broadcast that power.  I do wish I could peel the veil from my eyes and see the colors as that power broadcasts.  It must be amazing!  Every color in the rainbow I imagine.

Hope this helps.  In service to all, in service to the One Infinite Creator
Terraformer

How do you know that you are a wanderer, and what density?

What methods did you use to review your previous incarnations?