Bring4th
Shower thoughts thread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Shower thoughts thread (/showthread.php?tid=15906)

Shower thoughts thread - Glow - 06-08-2018

Stealing the title from Reddit but I figure it would be neat to have a place to share thoughts that seem to be going somewhere but but aren't fleshed out enough to constitute a thread.

RE: Shower thoughts thread - Glow - 06-08-2018

Thought from yesterday.

We use things to separate ourselves from others.

First it is our body, and ego. Then experiences and our wounds shape us further into a separate b/m/s/ being.
Later the more we amass the more we are possessed by our things.

We so wish not to lose what we are and what we have that we put up barriers(family, prenup, fences, walls ) that keep us separate and our "stuff" ours. If we lost all our stuff would we become closer? if there was no longer a risk of having stuff to lose?

If mine wasn't a concept what would the world look like?

RE: Shower thoughts thread - ada - 06-08-2018

Thinking about myself thinking about thinking.. Like to think about thinking in time/space thinking about thinking in space/time thinking about time/space thinking about space/time thinking about time/space (infinite thought  Huh)

RE: Shower thoughts thread - AnthroHeart - 06-08-2018

Today I learned that car speedometers are not calibrated from a friend.

RE: Shower thoughts thread - ada - 06-09-2018

What would Ra say about deja vu? hm

RE: Shower thoughts thread - ada - 06-09-2018

Is there a choice, or only self discovery / acceptance? Or is that a choice too?

RE: Shower thoughts thread - flofrog - 06-09-2018

the minute I feel water on me I think immediately water is god/liquid. That thought came I dont know like five years ago and now it's on every morning, after that one, today I thought I gotta buy potatoes. But you know those must be very elevated potatoes.

RE: Shower thoughts thread - Glow - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 05:21 PM)flofrog Wrote: the minute I feel water on me I think immediately water is god/liquid. That thought came I dont know like five years ago and now it's on every morning, after that one, today I thought I gotta buy potatoes. But you know those must be very elevated potatoes.

I’ve had similar about the air. Like all creation outside our perception of self is god, so are we but it’s a trippy feeling looking at the invisibility of the air touching my face and sensing god.. Smile

RE: Shower thoughts thread - ada - 06-10-2018

Considering I am where I am now, and this is where I need be, is it that all events and people that have been in my experience a prerequisite to my beingness as co-creator at this very moment?

RE: Shower thoughts thread - ada - 09-20-2018

The more we become one the more we awaken from the illusion of not being all there is.

RE: Shower thoughts thread - Cyan - 10-02-2018

Man I need a summer cat girlfriend.

RE: Shower thoughts thread - Surfboard - 02-28-2019

Is a black hole just consciousness becoming completely aware of consciousness so it ceases to exist?

RE: Shower thoughts thread - Quincunx - 02-27-2022

-------