Bring4th
Synchronicities going awry? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Synchronicities going awry? (/showthread.php?tid=15910)

Synchronicities going awry? - anon_guy24526 - 06-08-2018

Hey there guys

Back in the old days when i was following a "lead", something that made me feel like searching it usually ended up being interesting or at least some sense of accomplishment in the end.
This time for some reason it was extremely weird, and not in a good sense.. i have more questions than before, i've had verbal fights with people i barely know, and relationships that kind of went ok started to not work out at all. Some of them were even people i actually started to like, now we don't even talk anymore. I still keep seeing sometimes the sign that i started following, but this synchronicity makes me feel extremely anxious, it always made me feel so fulfilled in the past when i found a clue and followed it, but this time i just don't understand. Did something like this happen to you before? Do you think that this is trying to show that i should just leave this person? I have a feeling that this sign is referring to a past relationship of mine(not an ex, more like someone i used to know back in some other life or similar, i don't even think i found her yet). Does the anxiety and pain show me to just leave this thing as it is? The whole city where i live has signs of this name around but if i try to direct attention to this, this anxiety and the drama comes forth and at times it is extremely unpleasant.. and so random in it's directions, also extremely intense.
Thanks for all who takes the time to read, and even answer me in some way maybe Smile

RE: Synchronicities going awry? - auntiemable - 06-08-2018

I listen to various GAIA programs and the like. For what it's worth, my understanding is that there are new energies bathing the Earth which will cause some people to be crazier and others to 'bliss out'. Some of these encounters with others may be a result of these energies negatively impacting them and they can affect you as well.

Everything happens for a reason. Certain encounters may be presented to you so that you can learn something from it. Others may be brought before you to mirror aspects of yourself that you may or may not be aware of.

Clues, as you call them, are tricky. I think sometimes we misinterpret something as a clue and in reality, it wasn't meant to be one. That could be the issue with you as well.

Couldn't offer much, but these are thoughts that came to mind when I read your post.

Peace, love and happiness! Heart

RE: Synchronicities going awry? - breakingties - 06-08-2018

Hi anon.

It seems that you are down the rabbit hole. In my experience there are no such things as negative syncronicities. It is just your interpretation - positive or negative - that you give to syncronicities.

I share a similar story with you, but i know the name of the girl and who my soulmate is. I had 6 years full of syncronicities, dreams, car numbers, etc. full package, my city is full of clues about her, actually not just my city, but my entire reality. And also like you i experience anxiety , but meh i just try to enjoy the ride.

I dont think that you should leave this person, based on my experience.

Anyways, even if i am wrong and the person that all my reality points out that is my soulmate, or your reality, we are home man Smile We are God/Source and we are home everywhere we go for eternity. We are home in anxiety. So just chill out Smile

If u want to elaborate more about the girl, the syncronicities and go in depth about it you can PM me.

RE: Synchronicities going awry? - Highrculling - 06-10-2018

//Let no consideration of bird or beast, darkness or light, shape or shadow keep any which seeks from the central consideration of unity.//. 97.9

//We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only insofar as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.//. 106.23

I am of the opinion that if you would hold yourself together better, the synchronicities might become more coherent then.