Bring4th
Signposts?????? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Signposts?????? (/showthread.php?tid=15923)

Signposts?????? - JJCarsonian - 06-10-2018

Ra spoke about signposts that occur periodically.

What do you guys think about this:

last night, a fly was buzzing around and landed on my right hand.. At the exact same time, i heard a ring tone in my right ear.

RE: Signposts?????? - AnthroHeart - 06-10-2018

I think that anything that makes us think is a signpost. I'm always reminded about the angels around me.
Like I just looked at the clock and it was 7:47 and 47 is one of my magic numbers.

RE: Signposts?????? - anagogy - 06-10-2018

In my opinion signposts are major turning points in your life. Sometimes minor ones too. Sometimes heavy options present themselves and we are forced to make a choice. At that point, your heart and your head will often get in an argument with one another.

Feelings will be your compass at these moments.

Tip: heart is usually the best choice as far as happiness is concerned.

RE: Signposts?????? - AnthroHeart - 06-10-2018

I played a song a friend gave me with Adobe Audition and it created a temporary file of 747 KB in size.
There's that number 747 again. I don't know what it means except that my guides are with me.

RE: Signposts?????? - ada - 06-11-2018

Probably means you are on the right path and many lessons to come. BigSmile

RE: Signposts?????? - JJCarsonian - 06-11-2018

Thank you guys for your perspective. I looked up the spiritual meaning of fly, this is what i got:

Know that quick and abrupt changes in your thoughts, emotions and endeavors are afoot. Rapid changes in all aspects of your life are currently happening for you so be prepared to move quickly even in unfavorable and uncomfortable conditions. Fly can also signify an exponentially growing source of abundance is available for you right now. Use your keen eyesight to see the way. Never give up.

Alternatively this insect could be reminding you that your persistence in reaching your goals will bare fruit sooner than later. Even if it means annoying others or being selfish for a while – you do have the ability to accomplish your goals.

RE: Signposts?????? - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2018

I'm asking the Universe to show me within the next 48 hours a miracle to let me know it's there for me. I'm anxious to see what happens.
I asked, and then I'm letting it go and not being attached to the result.

RE: Signposts?????? - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2018

Well, the Universe delivered today, under 48 hours later. I received the disability check that I thought I wasn't going to get. The check after next one will be $400 higher than I'm getting now. I should have this temporary disability until the middle of 2020. These are little miracles. I hope either my book takes off or I get permanent disability. If my book doesn't take off I'll find another way although I'm writing my 2nd and 3rd books now. I can't really work. I had to quit working for taking care of my mom. By stopping that, I made more. But she was taking all the money from me anyway I made while taking care of her. So I was essentially paying her $400 and not charging her rent to stay here each month. If I go on permanent disability I may need to move.

RE: Signposts?????? - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2018

I'm not going to limit the Universe to 48 hours to surprise me. I'm going to stay open to being surprised all the time. I don't want to put limitations on the Universe. Now that I think about it.

I do have goals though I want to achieve by 2020. I'm sure the Universe can provide for me till then and even after.

There are signs if you know to look. And listen more than you speak. And remember to play.

RE: Signposts?????? - JJCarsonian - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 04:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Well, the Universe delivered today, under 48 hours later. I received the disability check that I thought I wasn't going to get. The check after next one will be $400 higher than I'm getting now. I should have this temporary disability until the middle of 2020. These are little miracles. I hope either my book takes off or I get permanent disability. If my book doesn't take off I'll find another way although I'm writing my 2nd and 3rd books now. I can't really work. I had to quit working for taking care of my mom. By stopping that, I made more. But she was taking all the money from me anyway I made while taking care of her. So I was essentially paying her $400 and not charging her rent to stay here each month. If I go on permanent disability I may need to move.

Hey man - good for you.

I think there are other ways to make money, and based on our conversation, you are looking into it. Hope things work out.