Bring4th
a message i received - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: a message i received (/showthread.php?tid=15928)

a message i received - truthbringer - 06-11-2018

Message from god to humanity.
None shall have any action performed on them against their free will
The development of weapon technology is to be stopped immediately
Abuse of animals in slaughterhouses is to be stopped immediately
People are to go vegan or vegetarian.
Evil are ideas which ought to be forgotten.
Unconditional love is the way to god
God is not the author of strife
God is not the author of abuse
Warfare, including spiritual warfare is the thing that should not be.
Evil magic rituals are to be stopped immediately
the truth must be told, live in truth
don't cheat, don't lie, don't steal.
who lives by the sword dies by the sword
God sees everything
The fear of god is the beginning of wisdom
No one escapes judgement.

Love and treat nature well.
All beings must learn to respect eachother, treat eachother well.
The more you know, the more power you have, the more responsibility you have to use it for something good.
Become holy in intention, thought and action.

embody the seven virtues, instead of the seven sins
if you are in a relationship, be honest, treat your family well.

all of existence has one creator.

knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord and master to god the father

and his specific name is donald trump

RE: a message i received - ada - 06-11-2018

Thank you for the love and light brother/sister and channel of the creator.

RE: a message i received - JJCarsonian - 06-11-2018

who did you receive it from?

I didnt know God gave commandments

RE: a message i received - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2018

(06-11-2018, 11:01 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: who did you receive it from?

God would never tell you to do anything, let alone stop doing something either.

RE: a message i received - Glow - 06-11-2018

(06-11-2018, 12:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

A part of god sure just like you and me but not GOD.

RE: a message i received - JJCarsonian - 06-11-2018

(06-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Glow Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 12:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

A part of god sure just like you and me but not GOD.

Ahh yes - the lower case g -god.. Ironically it starts out talking about free will, and then commands you to restrict your free will

RE: a message i received - Fuse - 06-12-2018

Here are some other things that God said...

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." (I John:1)

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits." (Matthew 7:16-20)

"For many will come in my name, saying 'I am the Christ' and they will lead many astray. - So if they say to you 'Look, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:5, 24:26-28)

"For many of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the Cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself." (Phillippians 3:18-21)

RE: a message i received - JJCarsonian - 06-12-2018

(06-12-2018, 12:17 AM)Fuse Wrote: Here are some other things that God said...

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." (I John:1)

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits." (Matthew 7:16-20)

"For many will come in my name, saying 'I am the Christ' and they will lead many astray. - So if they say to you 'Look, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:5, 24:26-28)

"For many of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the Cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself." (Phillippians 3:18-21)

I do believe Jesus had some good teachings... Let me ask, was Jesus a high 4th density being melded with his future self or the Christ entity? Quo said something along these lines.

RE: a message i received - Fuse - 06-12-2018

Indeed, what answer could I give that has not been said better by Q'uo?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1998/1998_1220.aspx

RE: a message i received - flofrog - 06-12-2018

Thank you Fuse, such a beautiful page of Q’uo
Heart