Bring4th
Are you energy sensitive? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Are you energy sensitive? (/showthread.php?tid=15941)

Are you energy sensitive? - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2018

Have you opened your chakras enough to feel or see energy?

What do you do with it?

Can you move the energy around with your mind?

When I'm open in my crown and all my chakras, and I am grounded at the root, I can ask "yes" and "no" questions to my guidance.

I feel it moving up into my throat for a "yes", and down into my solar plexus for a "no". The yes feels light, and the no feels heavy.

It helps when I am at a crossroads or a fork in the road. I just have to make sure I am channeling my own guidance.

I can also get a feeling if something feels wrong or right for me. I can also go turbo on my chakras and pressurize the energy going to them to work on them in an accelerated manner.

I'm curious as to if others here are energy sensitive as well and what they do with it.

I think I can also shift probabilities, but I haven't really tried that much. I usually do things like spin up a crystal with a certain energy pattern.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - JJCarsonian - 06-13-2018

im not very good at it

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - Glow - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 08:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Have you opened your chakras enough to feel or see energy?

What do you do with it?

Can you move the energy around with your mind?

When I'm open in my crown and all my chakras, and I am grounded at the root, I can ask "yes" and "no" questions to my guidance.

I feel it moving up into my throat for a "yes", and down into my solar plexus for a "no". The yes feels light, and the no feels heavy.

It helps when I am at a crossroads or a fork in the road. I just have to make sure I am channeling my own guidance.

I can also get a feeling if something feels wrong or right for me. I can also go turbo on my chakras and pressurize the energy going to them to work on them in an accelerated manner.

I'm curious as to if others here are energy sensitive as well and what they do with it.

I think I can also shift probabilities, but I haven't really tried that much. I usually do things like spin up a crystal with a certain energy pattern.
I am to the point I have to block it sometimes.
I’ think everyone is sensitive to it they have just not learned to tune into that part consciously. We are so focused on the large scale stimulus that most can’t detect the minor stimulus that are subconsciously effecting them. They are being effected though they just call it a bad mood, or anxiety for no reason or a gut feeling.

I’ve taught a lot of people who have never consciously felt energy to sense it pretty quickly so I don’t think it’s something you need to open chakras for. We are all energy so there is no way to stop the flow through us just the conscious awareness of it can be tuned or untuned.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2018

After I am in alignment to what I desire, I ask the Universe to put me in "divine alignment" so that I'm more in the flow of the Universe. I think this way the Universe has the most leeway to work.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2018

[Image: What_is_your_alignment_to_copy_1024x1024...1489219102]

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - ada - 06-14-2018

Energy is somewhat random / unknown to me, whenever it comes it comes and I try to align or be conscious of it if I can. I think this is a lesson which I am still in progress of learning.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - AnthroHeart - 06-14-2018

(06-13-2018, 08:43 PM)Glow Wrote: I am to the point I have to block it sometimes.
I’ think everyone is sensitive to it they have just not learned to tune into that part consciously. We are so focused on the large scale stimulus that most can’t detect the minor stimulus that are subconsciously effecting them. They are being effected though they just call it a bad mood, or anxiety for no reason or a gut feeling.

I’ve taught a lot of people who have never consciously  felt energy to sense it pretty quickly so I don’t think it’s something you need to open chakras for. We are all energy so there is no way to stop the flow through us just the conscious awareness of it can be tuned or untuned.

Have you figured out what that energy is that you feel almost all the time? It feels timeless, steady and pleasurable. Is it the love of the Universe? Does that have a "pressure" to it?
It produces a ringing in my ears.

I've heard it said that "God is pressure." Do you think it's the feeling of God or Source or something similar?
I feel it mainly in my heart and 3rd eye and crown chakras. It's like a stream of water. Not too strong. But it feels good.
It's not even emotional, but it's not just raw pressure either. It sort of feels like a minor orgasm of the heart and crown that is continuous.
I feel it stronger than my own sense of touch. But not too strong.
It started when I focused on divine light yesterday, so maybe that's what it is.

I read that Kundalini starts from the base of the spine and comes upward. This doesn't do that. This comes in from the crown and down into my heart, and then out into the ground.
Though sometimes it feels like straight into my heart.

It feels very expansive. A little bit ecstatic. Maybe it's that shamanic ecstasy they talk about.
Is this how angels feel?

Am I just feeling "The Universe"? Or maybe our Logos?

I do think though your chakras need to be open somewhat to feel the bliss because it took like 10-15 years of feeling energy before I felt the bliss.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - Nau7ik - 06-14-2018

The heart-mind KNOWS! So, if we are cleared up enough in the lower triad of chakras then more energy is flowing into the heart chakra. Clearance of these blockages opens the mind up to receive from the Intuitive Mind. Intuition and inspiration are more readily available to the individual. The proper place of the Ruach is to receive from on high, rather than being master of the intellect, at the exclusion of the other faculties of the psyche. This would translate as third chakra distortion, the dominant intellectual who thinks that he knows everything, forsaking the emotions and the spiritual (because he KNOWS that the physical realm is all that exists).

Im a Pisces ascendant, I can feel others moods and attitude and feelings. (I knew this about myself before knowing anything about Pisces). My challenge is to not allow others feelings to influence mine. For example, I can be happy and content and then get around someone who is being negative and angry and it can rub off on me if I’m not being watchful. It’s a very subtle thing. We need to be mindful. I’m trying to learn this.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - flofrog - 06-14-2018

thank you for the thread Indigo. My intuition seems so often running well now, really surprisingly well, lol, but it feels awfully well disorganized in the lower triade BigSmile

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - Glow - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 08:50 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: xists).

Im a Pisces ascendant, I can feel others moods and attitude and feelings. (I knew this about myself before knowing anything about Pisces). My challenge is to not allow others feelings to influence mine. For example, I can be happy and content and then get around someone who is being negative and angry and it can rub off on me if I’m not being watchful. It’s a very subtle thing. We need to be mindful. I’m trying to learn this.

I have this issue even when not around other people. If someone I care about is troubled out of no where that emotion can be felt and I have to ask if it’s mine, it isn’t but I can generally figure out who’s it is.

We are all energy so those we are connected to(everyone really) our electrical current reaches one another regardless of distance. That’s why being able to balance our own emotions matters so much. Keeps ours from being passed on and the ones we pick up can be balanced/transmuted vs continuing off on the spiral through the populace.

I actually think everyone picks up this energy. We just don’t all know what it is triggering us. Not everyone “senses it” but they are still affected by it.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - Glow - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 07:18 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 08:43 PM)Glow Wrote: I am to the point I have to block it sometimes.

I’ve taught a lot of people who have never consciously  felt energy to sense it pretty quickly so I don’t think it’s something you need to open chakras for. We are all energy so there is no way to stop the flow through us just the conscious awareness of it can be tuned or untuned.

Have you figured out what that energy is that you feel almost all the time? It feels timeless, steady and pleasurable. Is it the love of the Universe? Does that have a "pressure" to it?
It produces a ringing in my ears.

I've heard it said that "God is pressure." Do you think it's the feeling of God or Source or something similar?
I feel it mainly in my heart and 3rd eye and crown chakras. It's like a stream of water. Not too strong. But it feels good.
It's not even emotional, but it's not just raw pressure either. It sort of feels like a minor orgasm of the heart and crown that is continuous.
I feel it stronger than my own sense of touch. But not too strong.
It started when I focused on divine light yesterday, so maybe that's what it is.

I read that Kundalini starts from the base of the spine and comes upward. This doesn't do that. This comes in from the crown and down into my heart, and then out into the ground.
Though sometimes it feels like straight into my heart.

It feels very expansive. A little bit ecstatic. Maybe it's that shamanic ecstasy they talk about.
Is this how angels feel?

Am I just feeling "The Universe"? Or maybe our Logos?

I do think though your chakras need to be open somewhat to feel the bliss because it took like 10-15 years of feeling energy before I felt the bliss.

There are a lot of different types of energy some from other incarnates, some from the planet or creation but your bliss/shamanic ecstasy sound like what I describe a soul energy or “home”.

The last one takes years of clearing/balancing to reach as you said and it holds a lot of wordless understanding. Pretty great place/energy to be.
When ever I’m troubled or have a question I sit and call that energy and everything becomes very clear.

Generally if I have to block an energy it’s another incarnate that is consciously or subconsciously reaching out at an inappropriate time.(middle of the night) and I have to send out that (home/soul/bliss) energy to them to hold them over with intentions they be bathed in it over night, then block myself off till morning when I can talk to their conscious mind.

RE: Are you energy sensitive? - AnthroHeart - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 02:24 PM)Glow Wrote: There are a lot of different types of energy some from other incarnates, some from the planet or creation but your bliss/shamanic ecstasy sound like what I describe a soul energy or “home”.

The last one takes years of clearing/balancing to reach as you said and it holds a lot of wordless understanding. Pretty great place/energy to be.
When ever I’m troubled or have a question I sit and call that energy and everything becomes very clear.

Generally if I have to block an energy it’s another incarnate that is consciously or subconsciously reaching out at an inappropriate time.(middle of the night) and I have to send out that (home/soul/bliss) energy to them to hold them over with intentions they be bathed in it over night, then block myself off till morning when I can talk to their conscious mind.

Thanks for the insight. Within the last year I have felt the bliss/intense love more intensely than I do now. It's just coming back. I shut it down before because the bliss and love became too much for me to handle.
Now I'm not shutting it down. And I have a better idea of the source now that you mention it. I had figured it was my guides, but wasn't sure.

I don't know much about wordless understanding, except I can tell with energy patterns if I'm in alignment to them. It's hard to describe that.

I still do get anxiety, but I let it be ok. I tend to feel that in my solar plexus. It comes, and sits around for a bit and then dissipates as I accept it. Nervous raw energy sometimes.

But now it isn't super blissful. Just a little bit. Though it is under pressure.