Bring4th
A powerful technique for both polarizing positively and raising your spirits - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A powerful technique for both polarizing positively and raising your spirits (/showthread.php?tid=16024)

A powerful technique for both polarizing positively and raising your spirits - Cannon - 06-27-2018

This thing has recently been giving me symptoms of what might be a very little shaktipat with each use, so please keep it in mind that this is a powerful technique, at least for myself, and that some people just aren't ready for things like that in their lives at this time. This may apply to you. Too much "progress" in too little time can potentially ruin your life. I'm literally speaking from personal experience with this about some other thing I've done. Anyway, the technique:

It is a combination of a statement of intention, visualization, and a motion of the hands. It produces a lot of light seen by the third eye in my experience when done with a great deal of honesty. I was inspired with it after it occurred to me that the Christian sign of the Cross was still quite sacred and profound to me even after losing my faith in the religion, and I wanted to find a way to bring that comfort back into my life again. You simply say the following and perform the Sign with some visualizing at key points:

Quote:I, 'full name', endeavor to spread Light, Love, and Peace, with all of my mind (the father,) with all of my heart (the son,) and with my entire (holy) body (spirit.)

As you do this you visualize a scenario in which you would spread "light" when touching your forehead (light can mean knowledge,) spreading Love when touching your heart chakra, and how you would perform a physical service when saying "entire" "body." Any little physical service at all, such as picking up litter while going for a walk. This technique, which may have been given to me by higher density entities for all I know, will immediately and disproportionately fill you with a profound sense Love, purpose, purity, meaning, and motivation. Visualizing light manifesting around you throughout will make it stronger.

I personally do it at three parts of the day (when I remember: ) right before leaving my bed, right before leaving my room, and right before leaving my house, as each of these could be considered an "entering the marketplace" or stepping into the sort of chaos of what our shared societies temporarily are at this time. The fact that it is done before you "step into the world" is very important, I feel, but this thing can be used anywhere at anytime. It can also be done without the hand movement if you visualize it, though it is a bit weaker.

Please keep in mind that I am aware that this thing is very much an act of magic and therefore could potentially be dangerous. It could be a brainwashing technique as far as I'm aware, to put it very negatively. If you try this be sure to be prepared for either a surge of perhaps positive fourth density energy. I'm serious about the shaktipat thing, though I'm not very familiar with what that actually is, so I may be giving the wrong impression.

Another danger with the technique is that it might make you want to be a martyr or sorts, I'm worried. Please remember that Ra calls martyrdom "love without wisdom" and that Ra is definitely speaking from the knowledge of past martyred incarnations there.

So anyway, if anyone actually tries this out please (please!) tell me how it went. And if anyone can find fault or explain some danger with it I desperately would love to hear what you have to say.

Much love.

RE: A powerful technique for both polarizing positively and raising your spirits - AnthroHeart - 06-27-2018

I like technology such as crystals, even mental ones. They can amplify your thought and intent.
Some can transmute negative to positive such as orgonite.
Lemurian quartz crystals are said to be powerful.

I am personally getting a coil of copper that operates at 177MHz to work with.