Bring4th
White rainbows and the sun - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: White rainbows and the sun (/showthread.php?tid=1605)

White rainbows and the sun - gharghur - 09-22-2010

Didn't know that there were white rainbows until someone mentioned seeing one yesterday. Checked you tube and found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7iATbehbQ

Apparently white rainbows occur when the light from the moon, (the sun's reflected light), hits the proper atmospheric configuration. This raised a question.

If the reflected moon light is white, and the sun's direct light is yellow in third density, corresponding (possibly) to our yellow ray bodies. Will the sun appear green when we enter fourth density?

namaste

RE: White rainbows and the sun - AnthroHeart - 09-22-2010

The moon just reflects the sun's light. The sun puts out white light, but has more output in the yellow.

When we enter fourth density, I'm not sure if the concept of a planet going around a star would be the same.

RE: White rainbows and the sun - gharghur - 09-22-2010

(09-22-2010, 03:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: The moon just reflects the sun's light. The sun puts out white light, but has more output in the yellow.

When we enter fourth density, I'm not sure if the concept of a planet going around a star would be the same.

Interesting point.

RE: White rainbows and the sun - JoshC - 09-23-2010

If I recall correctly, Ra has said that higher density beings see the sun quite differently than we do. So I think a color change would be the least of the changes we'd see, if it does indeed appear green to 4d beings. I doubt that it would, but who knows Tongue

Also I think that we'd still see planets revolving around the sun in a 4d environment. After all, there are supposed 4d beings currently living inside Earth, and for us 3d beings the planet appears to be rotating around the sun! Logically then, it is for 4d beings too!

RE: White rainbows and the sun - AnthroHeart - 09-23-2010

There is the school of thought, that our reality is projected outward from the mind (not just brain but consciousness). So everything we perceive, is created by us, as our collective reality.

So perhaps in a realm where thoughts manifest more rapidly, it may be possible that each sees what they project outward. If I recall correctly, the social memory complex doesn't form till about mid-fourth density. So my understanding is that our chakras in that state will glow brilliantly, sort of coloring the world.

So yes, while we are on the earth, going around the sun, let's say the perspective of a tree in 2nd density, it's just standing still. A rock, even more so with its near-timelessness.

So there may be even a further dynamic to the experiences. So if I think the sun is within me in 4D, that is what I experience. If, in my own limited thinking, the sun has to be "out there", then it will be so.

So instead of what color as in hue, the sun may look, I'd have to say the color of love. It is that much closer as we step forward towards Unity.

RE: White rainbows and the sun - Protonexus - 09-23-2010

Maybe 4D sun looks like this?

.jpg   latest.jpg (Size: 217.86 KB / Downloads: 4)

RE: White rainbows and the sun - gharghur - 09-23-2010

(09-23-2010, 03:24 PM)Protonexus Wrote: Maybe 4D sun looks like this?

Cool picture!
session 62.

Questioner: Then as the fourth-density vibrations come in this means that the planet can support entities of fourth-density core vibration. Will the planet then still be first-density core vibration and will there be second-density entities on it with second-density vibrations, and will there be third-density entities on it with third-density vibrations?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. There is energy but the distortions of the instrument suggest to us it would be well to shorten this working with your permission.

Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth-density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third-density.

Thus in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

namaste