Bring4th
"The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ (/showthread.php?tid=16067)

"The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-04-2018

I want to share some of my ponderings from different sources - Bible, Kabbalah and Law of One. What's your view?

The central message (gospel) of Jesus (and also John the Baptist) was the coming of kingdom of God (or kingdom of heaven in the Matthew Gospel):

Quote:The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel. (Mr 1:15)

I think primarily it is not a place but a state/configuration of being, atmosphere of love and light, reign of harmonic relations:

Quote:The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of/within you. (Luke 17:20-21)

"Ubi caritas et amor, Deus ibi est." Translation: Where charity and love are, God is there. (early Christian hymn)

Usually the kingdom in this world has a king and a monarchic government but this coming kingdom is different. It's not what is usually understood under this concept. Monarchic ruling is actualy turned on its head. God is not a big boss but Love. It's more like a family or brotherhood/sisterhood. After all Jesus called God as "Daddy".

Quote:My kingdom is not of this world. (Jn 18:36)

You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. But among you it will be different. (Mt 20:25-26)

The greatest among you must be a servant. But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. (Mt 23:11-12)

Furthermore the King (the Creator) is not something outside or far from us. It's Intimacy. It's breathing us and everything (the word "Spirit" or "Ruah" in Hebrew means "Breath").

Quote:By this we know that we reside in God and he in us: in that he has given us of his Spirit. (1 Jn 4:16)

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. (Mt 5:8)

It is possible to enter this kingdom in the present world but it will be fully experienced and unveiled in the world to come, where it will reign the whole world. It's living the future in the present. Jesus showed us an example. We could say for now there are only embassys of the kingdom paving the way and helping the transition - that's everyone who (in heart) has already entered the kingdom. Transition in the world to come is reffered to as harvest, end of days or judgement.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - AnthroHeart - 07-04-2018

I love 4D+. It feels like home to me.
Malkuth is the name of my guardian angel.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-04-2018

Malkuth (Hebrew: kingdom) is the tenth sephirot in the kabbalistic Tree of Life. It's also called Shekhinah (the divine presence/dwelling).

Quote:When we think of a king or a kingdom, we imagine a dictator imposing his will on a helpless populace, draining them of their resources to be used for his own personal aggrandizement. Even if we picture him as a benevolent despot, he is at best an efficient bureaucrat. But when we speak of God and the concept of kingdom, we refer to a completely different model /.../ The real teacher is the one who inspires his students, so that they realize that their own real feelings and values are those espoused by their teacher. This is malchut in the true sense. It is God's actions and attributes – not as expressed by God, but rather as human beings express them. It is as if God's actions have struck a resonant chord in us, and we thereby act in a similar manner.

/.../ The first nine [sephirot] are a continuous stream of God's actions which strike humanity and affect us. When we then absorb these influences of God, find them in ourselves, change and thereby reflect God's glory – then we evince malchut.

It is in this sense that this is the most important sefirah. In malchut, God does not act merely by Himself, but rather God acts through us.

Malchut is the goal that God had in mind when He created the world. All of the other sefirot are only the means to see malchut emerge.

In relating to the first nine sefirot, we are outside observers – admiring God's handiwork objectively. We may be impressed but somehow it never quite becomes an overwhelming experience. It is only when we hear the voice of God echoing from within us – which is malchut – that we are truly transformed.

(Shimon Leiberman, Malchut: The Kingdom Within)

I think this fits quite well with the definition of kingdom of God in New Testament.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-04-2018

In Law of One Kingdom of God could reffer to 4D+ (STO) or positive social memory complex. "The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon." It's possible also in third but it's quite rare. For now there is more possibility for brotherhoods.

Quote:11.17 Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?

Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then become[s] known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.

Quote:38.6 Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.

Quote:15.18 Questioner: I ask this question because I’ve heard about the Elder Race before in a book, Road in the Sky, by George Hunt Williamson, and I was wondering if this Elder Race was the same that he talked about?

Ra: I am Ra. The question now resolves itself, for we have spoken previously of the manner of decision-making which caused these entities to remain here upon the closing of the second major cycle of your current master cycle. There are some distortions in the descriptions of the one known as Michel; however, these distortions have primarily to do with the fact that these entities are not a social memory complex, but rather a group of mind/body/spirit complexes dedicated to service. These entities work together, but are not completely unified; thus, they do not completely see each the other’s thoughts, feelings, and motives. However, their desire to serve is the fourth-dimensional type of desire, thus melding them into what you may call a brotherhood.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - AnthroHeart - 07-04-2018

Do you think there are smaller social memory groups on Earth? Like maybe a dozen or so connected minds that are in unity?

I think that could be possible.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - Nau7ik - 07-05-2018

Yes! I also share your opinion. I think that is a more accurate interpretation. When I pray, “May Christ reign supreme forever and forever” I’m talking about LOVE unconditional.

Thank you for making this posting because I think it’s an accurate perception of true reality.

*edit* I wanted to comment on some other things as well. I take Malkuth (of assiah, that is) to be the realm of the physical. It is the receptacle of all of the previous Emenations. Shekinah is the divine presence represented by a beautiful young woman. She sitteth upon the throne of her mother (Binah- Understanding). Shekinah is with us when we hold to God’s Law. There’s a curious connection between Kether and Malkuth as well. So you are not wrong to say, in one sense, that Malkuth is the kingdom of God.

In the LOO philosophy, I would consider the Kingdom of God to be a positive fourth density. As you said, it’s here now, in our hearts. So we could take the Kingdom of God to be a state of consciousness involving the fully opened heart. On the Tree of Life, this is Tiphareth who reflects Kether. “None get to Father but through me.” We are evolving up the Middle Pillar.

Now, maybe I’m wrong here. I’m still new to studying Qabalah but this is what I interpret thus far.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-06-2018

(07-04-2018, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Do you think there are smaller social memory groups on Earth? Like maybe a dozen or so connected minds that are in unity?

I think that could be possible.

I think there are groups strong in harmony, love and thanksgiving. This could be a family, a religious community, a humanitarian group, an intentional community. They are already a part of kingdom of God as there is green ray love and compassion but maybe they are too small to form a social memory complex (to blend into one cousnciousness). They are more like a seed or proto-smc. Jesus said the kingdom of God starts as a small seed and then grows into a big tree. Early Christian communities (as described in Acts) were very close to smc:

Quote:The whole congregation of believers was united as one—one heart, one mind! They didn’t even claim ownership of their own possessions. No one said, “That’s mine; you can’t have it.” They shared everything.  (Acts 4:32 MSG)

Some theologians think that the Church is the kingdom of God now. Jesus prayed for unity of his followers ("may all be one") but todays true Christians are too dispersed. One has to start in own family/small group and build from this fundament. The critical mass needs to be reached in a group or society for changes to take place.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-06-2018

(07-05-2018, 08:10 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Yes! I also share your opinion. I think that is a more accurate interpretation. When I pray, “May Christ reign supreme forever and forever” I’m talking about LOVE unconditional.

Thank you for making this posting because I think it’s an accurate perception of true reality.

*edit* I wanted to comment on some other things as well. I take Malkuth (of assiah, that is) to be the realm of the physical. It is the receptacle of all of the previous Emenations. Shekinah is the divine presence represented by a beautiful young woman. She sitteth upon the throne of her mother (Binah- Understanding). Shekinah is with us when we hold to God’s Law. There’s a curious connection between Kether and Malkuth as well. So you are not wrong to say, in one sense,  that Malkuth is the kingdom of God.

In the LOO philosophy, I would consider the Kingdom of God to be a positive fourth density. As you said, it’s here now, in our hearts. So we could take the Kingdom of God to be a state of consciousness involving the fully opened heart. On the Tree of Life, this is Tiphareth who reflects Kether. “None get to Father but through me.” We are evolving up the Middle Pillar.

Now, maybe I’m wrong here. I’m still new to studying Qabalah but this is what I interpret thus far.

I am glad we share the same view. The prayer Jesus taught contains: "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth." Christ (Messiah) means "anointed" and it is written: "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth." (1 Jn 2:20) St. Augustine said: “What does it avail me that this birth of Christ is always happening if it does not happen in me? That it should happen in me is what matters.”

I know very little about Kabbalah. I assume the middle pillar is like balance or something that connects different things. I agree that Tipharet is the heart how God acts or how God's kingdom reigns but it is in Malkuth where it comes to culmination - coming to outer extremity, to earth, to physical - not only in heaven but "as in heaven, so on earth". God is emanating down the tree, we are evolving up. Maybe this is what Ra meant with rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat - "vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation."

Quote:27.6 Questioner: I’d like to expand a little on the concept of work. In Newtonian physics [the] concept of work is what we call a force which moves through space, it’s the product of force and distance as we measure it. I’m assuming that the work of which you speak is a much broader term including possibly work in consciousness. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. As we use this term it is universal in application. Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - Nau7ik - 07-07-2018

I forgot to mention that Malkuth literally translates as “Kingdom”.

I was reading “Meditation and Kabbalah” by Aryeh Kapplan and he shared a very interesting quote from a Rabbi concerning the Messiah: “The Messiah will come when the world is no longer in need of a Messiah.”
It resonated strongly. To me, it indicates that the Messiah is within our hearts and that we shall attain the Christ within our own being. This would translate into fourth density because the Messiah (understood as a principle, which I believe is in accordance with Tiphareth, the redeemer) will be here. Even in the Christian Bible, there is the return of Christ, which was explained in the Law of One (I think it was in the LOO): that those of like-consciousness will be on the planet, not the return of the individual who was Jesus Christ. I.e. fourth density, the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth, the heavenly New Jerusalem.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-08-2018

This is how Messianic age is described in the prophesies:

Quote:I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (Jer 31:33)

And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. (Ez 11:19-20)

Mass awakening will most likely happen only after harvest and transition to 4D is complete. But Ra said there is always a possibility.

Quote:We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible. (65.12)

Nau7ik, regarding returning of Christ you probably meant this:

Quote:17.22 Questioner: In our culture there is a great saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?

Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-08-2018

I'm trying to understand two occurences/experiences connected with kingdom - Shekinah and Ruah haKodesh (Presence/Dwelling and Holy Spirit). It seems these are two different things but sometimes the meaning is overlaping.

"let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell in their midst." (Ex 25:8)

"My dwelling place shall be with them ..." (Ez 37:27)

"If it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." (Mt 12:28)

Temple is supposed to be the dwelling place for God. But already Solomon knew, that it's actually impossible to build a house for God: "But who is able to build him a house, since heaven, even highest heaven, cannot contain him? Who am I to build a house for him, except as a place to burn incense before him?" (2 Kr 2:3-5) It is said that Shekinah will rest on the righteus ones. Paul said: "Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? " (1 Cor 3:16)

It seems Shekinah is a kind of God's manifestation. A personal manifestation. Sometimes God's glory/splendour may be experienced outwardly. The face of Moses shined after he met God on Sinai. I am reminded of silver flecks - signposts in Ra Material and Confederation advertising (visible thought forms).

Ruach is the divine power or energy. It is manifested as love, peace and joy (the fruits of spirit) but also as special gifts - healing, miracles, prophecy ... Sometimes it is described more personal - as a guide and comforter. Here I am reminded of kundalini, magical personality and Higher Self. It's something working through a person.

Does anything make sense?

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - AnthroHeart - 07-08-2018

Is Shekinah the same as God? What is it simply? I have not heard of it before this thread.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - Fuse - 07-08-2018

It's been a couple of decades since I was a serious student of the Kabbalah, and who knows what I've forgotten? But as I recall, the teaching was that the Shekinah glory is a visible manifestation of God's presence, or activity. It was the glow that manifested over the Ark of the Covenant in the tabernacle and later the temple. It was the light that shone from Moses' face when he came down from the mountain with the stone tablets, and it freaked the Israelites out so much they made him veil his face.

In the context of the LOO, I would interpret it as a visible manifestation of holiness from one who is, at that moment, DEEPLY connected into Intelligent Infinity.

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - Nau7ik - 07-09-2018

(07-08-2018, 12:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is Shekinah the same as God? What is it simply? I have not heard of it before this thread.

It’s a Hebraic concept akin to the Holy Spirit in the Christian system, but it’s not exactly the same thing. Shekinah is the feminine aspect of the Divine, while the Blessed Holy One is the masculine aspect. Shekinah is the Divine Presence in Malkuth. Malkuth (the recepticle of all previous Emenations, I.e. the 10 Sephiroth) is at the base of the Tree in the Middle Pillar. The magical image for Malkuth is a beautiful young woman sitting on a throne, denoting that she is the daughter of Binah, the essential primal form aspect of manifestation.

Loostudent provided some helpful quotes above. It’s a personal manifestation, he says, and I would agree. I will share a quote from a book (Meditation and Kabbalah by Aryeh Kapplan) I’m reading on the Hebrew Kabbalah, which further quotes from the Zohar:
Quote:Happy is he who elevates his faith in God, taking the Divine Presence, which consists of Ten Sayings, and placing it in a single thought, a single desire, without any admixture whatsoever. Each and every Sefirah (Divine Emenations) is planted in it, and it is the Garden in which all the Sefirot are one...

When a person wishes to unify the Blessed Holy One and His Divine Presence (the male and female aspects of the Divine), he must banish all other thoughts. [Such thoughts] are the Klipot (husks), regarding which it is written, “There are many thoughts in the heart of man” (Proverbs 19:21). One must then bring the Divine Presence into his mind, as the verse continues, “But the council of God will abide.”

When a man comes together with his wife, he must remove all clothing, to be together with her as one, as it is written, “They shall be one flesh” (Genesis 2:21). In a similar manner, one must remove all other [thoughts, which serve as the soul’s] garments, when he makes the Unification twice each day, declaring, “Hear O Israel, God is our Lord, God is One” (Deuteronomy 6:4).

So, if we take all of this information together, we start to get a picture of what Shekinah is.

Ruach HaKodesh translates as “The ‘Holy Spirit,’ which is the general Hebraic term for enlightenment.”
Quote:Meditation is primarily a means of attaining spiritual liberation. Its various methods are designated to the transcendental, spiritual realm. One who accomplished this successfully is said to have attained Ruach HaKodesh, The “Holy Spirit,” which is the general Hebraic term for enlightenment.

That’s about as simply as I can put it. It’s a hard term to define. But I hope this helps. It has certainly helped me to write this post out and review information on the topic. Smile

RE: "The Kingdom of God", Malkuth and 4D+ - loostudent - 07-09-2018

Thanks for your postings. I've found a comprehensive page about Shekinah. A quote from this page:

Quote:"Shekinah" therefore refers to the presence of God that was /.../ physically manifested in the time-space continuum. It could be seen.