Bring4th
Random thoughts on Humanity... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Random thoughts on Humanity... (/showthread.php?tid=16076)

Random thoughts on Humanity... - Jim Kent + - 07-06-2018

Greetings, 

The following contains plenty of personal jaded cynicism, so please ignore if you want something more positive and uplifting!  Wink 

Gaia has a potentially terminal Human infestation. 

Those "atoms of The Creator" currently incarnate as Human Earthlings, and playing the role of "sheeple", always mess it up for those of us who are capable of leading ourselves.

Untold millions of contemporary Humans seem quite content to play the game of competitive-consumerism whilst losing themselves in the Rat-Race.

We surrender our freedom to those who clearly relish their addiction to the abuse of political and military "power".

Without art, Humanity is just a bunch of psychotic apes creating evermore sophisticated ways to control, exploit and destroy each-other and the planet we call home.

In a mad world, sanity is perceived as madness.

Have a nice day!

Jim

RE: Random thoughts on Humanity... - Patrick - 07-06-2018

(07-06-2018, 07:48 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: ...
In a mad world, sanity is perceived as madness.

Yep, so weird...

RE: Random thoughts on Humanity... - Jim Kent + - 12-12-2018

Some more of the same...

When you think too far outside the box, they try to force back in to it.

Human civilisation is in such a dire state because we've allowed the sinister agendas of greedy psychopaths to flourish for millennia. 

Jim 

RE: Random thoughts on Humanity... - Cainite - 12-12-2018

I agree with and like what you have written.

About the subject; It's not that I condemn the common man for being content with unimportant/uninteresting things. or following all the time (sheep mentality), not realizing yours or their own worth, consciously or unconscously resulting in more suffering for other beings (specially nobler beings), ....

I just sometimes would really like to be in a more spiritually advanced world.. where everything is not as reversed.

People treat and react to everyone differently. so the yellow ray experienecs differ for all of us.. that also makes ''understanding'' even more difficult.
With the knowledge of that, I imagine it'd take some bravery to share one's honest feelings/thoughts even here on bring4th.

RE: Random thoughts on Humanity... - flofrog - 12-12-2018

Sanity as madness, doesn’t that sound so evident these times ? Wink
I still think the majority on Gaia is STO even if apparently asleep at times. Fear rules so much the roast that it is so hard when you are struggling for simply providing for the day and it means energy is consumed so fast. So of course it’s so easy for a handful, or slightly more.. of STS to manipulate. Yeah, in awe of humanity.