Bring4th
transformations - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: transformations (/showthread.php?tid=16112)

transformations - Infinite Unity - 07-13-2018

Well I really wanted to start a new thread. A good topic that came to mind, is the transformation I went through about two months ago. For a long time I was interested, and even attempted, a more healthy and natural based diet. I always returned to eating per usual. However about two months ago I had a substantial healing and unblocking in orange ray, and my average energy shot up. I was instantly interested in healthy diets and life styles. Many things I had tried or researched before popped back into awareness.

Some of these things are herbs and the like. I want to start a thread on current transformations, including physical and metaphysical ones. I'm still currently on my new diet. Mostly raw veggies and fruits. I take shilajit, pine pollen, he shou wu, black ant, and Lions mane every morning. I would very much like others to share in there journeys and most recent transformations.

RE: transformations - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2018

I started getting into blessing and charging my water with my intent before I drink it.
I can feel the energy of the water after this. It has more life force to it. More positivity and more healing
than neutral tap water, or unprogrammed. I realize I can program water with any intent I can imagine,
so I programmed my dog's 4-gallon bottle of water, and it took like 3 minutes before I felt the energy thin
out and knew to stop then.

I also ordered a lot of orgonite to use to amplify my thoughts and transmute negative into positive energy.

RE: transformations - Infinite Unity - 07-14-2018

(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I started getting into blessing and charging my water with my intent before I drink it.
I can feel the energy of the water after this. It has more life force to it. More positivity and more healing
than neutral tap water, or unprogrammed. I realize I can program water with any intent I can imagine,
so I programmed my dog's 4-gallon bottle of water, and it took like 3 minutes before I felt the energy thin

I also ordered a lot of orgonite to use to amplify my thoughts and transmute negative into positive energy.

That's awesome dude. Lol how much orgonite is alot?

RE: transformations - AnthroHeart - 07-14-2018

(07-14-2018, 10:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I started getting into blessing and charging my water with my intent before I drink it.

A few boxes worth. It's still being made.

RE: transformations - ada - 07-14-2018

(07-14-2018, 10:46 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 10:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

A few boxes worth. It's still being made.

Why do you need that much?

A palm sized crystal should be more than enough.

Remember that the healing / working with crystal is dependant on the balanced channel.

I would suggest to use smaller crystals to balance the energy centers.

I don't really understand what you mean by 'amplify thought'. I would emphasize on 'calming' your thoughts instead of 'amplifying' them with potentialy powerful crystals Indigo.

RE: transformations - AnthroHeart - 07-14-2018

I'm not keeping it all. I'm gifting much of it out to others.
I've had this much orgonite in the past, and grown used to it.
I gave away my old and am getting new in.
I'm wanting to do more than balance energy centers.
I want to do manifestation and alter reality.

My thoughts are pretty calm. I am at peace.
I wanted some more protection from the harmful ethereal
effects of EMF radiation. Like from my internet tower and my router.

A couple of the pieces I got can broadcast at 528Hz which is
Universal Love. It definitely makes things feel still.

RE: transformations - Infinite Unity - 07-18-2018

That's really cool man.