Bring4th
Ascension symptom thread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Ascension symptom thread (/showthread.php?tid=16119)

Pages: 1 2

Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-14-2018

So I've been dealing with ascension sickness at least for a week and on one hand, I'M getting better, but on the other hand IT'S getting worse. Especially in the solar plexus region. I am constantly nauseas. I was using marijuana to help with the nausea, but because the THC is WAYY more prevalent than the CBD, my 3rd eye would get hyperactive, I would start losing control of my thoughts and handling intuition, I would get way too high in general an sleep half my day away.

Now I'm using legal, hemp based CBD gummies. They make you tired AF so still getting plenty of sleep, but waking up feeling more energetic. Still, I feel sick, even an hour or so after TWO gummies.

I don't eat much, but when I do, that usually helps. Still, I've eaten today, and have had 2 CBD gummies and still feel quite sick. SOmetimes when I try to eat I get sicker rather than better.

MAYBE it's something not ascension related, but I am pretty confident it's ascension related.

I look up how to deal with ascension symptoms and advice varies, while at the same time, not being very useful or informative.

They rarely address nausea and when they do, they give no advice on it and when they DO give avice, it's some hippie dippie cleansing diet crap that uses stuff I have no money to buy.

So I decided to start an ascension sickness thread, so we can share each other's ascension sickness advice, stories, etc. and help each other through ascension.

So does anybody have any advice for me?

And does anybody have anything they would like to share?

I love you all and thank you ll in advance for any participation you may choose. Thank you.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Glow - 07-14-2018

I have never understood this. The worst I have ever experienced is dizziness because I unground sometimes.

I don't think you should be getting sick from spiritual growth personally. What is the theory on why this would make you sick? How does that even make sense?
I don't intend that sarcastically at all I just do not understand the entire theory.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Plenum - 07-14-2018

You might find some clear quartz of benefit.

No need to spend a crazy amount of money on a large or particularly shaped piece.

The lattice structure itself does most of the work.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Infinite Unity - 07-14-2018

Instruments differ in the ability to use/withstand, and be at that level of vibration. Each instrument is continuously tuned and refined. To hopefully, bring and be at a ever more higher level. In usual third density experience, the vibrations usually do not fluctuate to greatly. But right now the energy is raising on it's own. Many instruments will not be able to sustain the level of energy in flowing. Many will develop blockages and symptoms of blockages. Instruments are relatively sensitive, and many reactions are possible.

(07-14-2018, 12:35 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Instruments differ in the ability to use/withstand, and be at that level of vibration. Each instrument is continuously tuned and refined. To hopefully, bring and be at a ever more higher level.  In usual third density experience,  the vibrations usually do not fluctuate to greatly. But right now the energy is raising on it's own. Many instruments will not be able to sustain the level of energy in flowing. Many will develop blockages and symptoms of blockages. Instruments are relatively sensitive, and many reactions are possible.

Truly curious.
Does this not sound a bit like the energy is a catalyst to bring about facing blockages impeeding the lightening of the entities vibration?

Less something to accept as permanent but rather something to show where healing is needed or where healing is occurring?

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-14-2018

(07-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Glow Wrote: I have never understood this. The worst I have ever experienced is dizziness because I unground sometimes.

I don't think you should be getting sick from spiritual growth personally. What is the theory on why this would make you sick? How does that even make sense?
I don't intend that sarcastically at all I just do not understand the entire theory.

The idea is this:

As you are rapidly changing, old negativity is being released.

Kinda like how in the Law of One book V, there's a point where a friend going on a cleanse is addressed and Ra points out that h e's having kidney and liver issues because all the toxic crap is getting released. The answer was to drink shittons of water, rest and eat well. Come to think of it, I shall drink more water.

Anyway, my solar plexus chakra is being opened up, and it has been VERY closed off over the years, with lots of negativity building up, because people in my life have done everything they could to hammer me down and I have given them the power to do so.

(07-14-2018, 03:15 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Glow Wrote: I have never understood this. The worst I have ever experienced is dizziness because I unground sometimes.

The idea is this:

Kinda like how in the Law of One book V, there's a point where a friend going on a cleanse is addressed and Ra points out that h e's having kidney and liver issues because all the toxic crap is getting released. The answer was to drink shittons of water, rest and eat well. Come to think of it, I shall drink more water.

Anyway, my solar plexus chakra is being opened up, and it has been VERY closed off over the years, with lots of negativity building up, because people in my life have done everything they could to hammer me down and I have given them the power to do so.

Eating well, getting plenty of rest, and drinking s*** tonnes of water is always a good idea! This world is hard so nurturing the body/mind/soul is key to getting through everything.

Sounds like I went through this a few years ago during my dark night and subsequent ego death and just had it all hit conveniently while I was already so broken I wouldn't have questioned why I physically felt so bad.

Thanks for the explanation.

(07-14-2018, 03:22 PM)Glow Wrote:

The idea is this:

Eating well, getting plenty of rest, and drinking s*** tonnes of water is always a good idea! This world is hard so nurturing the body/mind/soul is key to getting through everything.

Sounds like I went through this a few years ago during my dark night and subsequent ego death and just had it all hit conveniently while I was already so broken I wouldn't have questioned why I physically felt so bad.

No problem! Problem is, I am still feeling nauseous. I've been taking legal, hemp based CBD gummies I bought across the street and they are effective at combating the nausea, but they're like melatonin ON melatonin, so I am drowsy AF. So I'm wondering what other ways I can ease the ascension process. If anybody has further ideas, I'm more than happy to hear them.

Anyway, yeah, I've been going through a dark night of the soul as well, as some have possibly noticed. So this is where I'm at. If you have any ideas for getting through the dark night of the soul and achieving ego death quicker, you just let me know.

Part of the reason I'm struggling there is because there are ways I've been treated unfairly and I have let 99%+ of it go, but my latest friendship breakup hurts because I know SO MUCH of it was my own fault and the stuff that WAS unfair to me I can't get an apology for and what few friends I've talked about this with just think I'm a whiny b**** and need to get over it. Or they think I already AM over it. Because why share any more with them when all they see is a "whiny b****"

So I don't know what I fairly feel upset about and what's unfair to be upset about because the only people I can work through it with are me myself and I, and I know all 3 of them to be quite biased.

The friend doesn't want to work things out with me and I have a hard time forgiving myself for my mistakes because I have a hard time not defining myself by them. When the only person who truly knows what went on sees you only for your flaws and mistakes and it seems like that's how they intend to define you for the rest of their life, it becomes WAYY harder to just let it go and redefine yourself. ESPECIALLY when you KNOW there were some things unfair to you, but you don't know what they are and everybody else refuses to try and understand things from your perspective. It just makes you think your perspective must be crap. But you KNOW it wasn't just you being unfair and yet, you can't be sure whether you're just an a****** for thinking that certain things were unfair or whether or not you're justified. You don't know what the truth is or how to work with it and the only truth anybody else wants to define you by is the falsehood of being defined by your worst. It's a terrible way to treat friends and oneself yet I can't just let it go, because I MUST have true answers so I can settle it for sure, creating karmic issues I can't let go of.

Maybe this is better for another thread...

RE: Ascension symptom thread - ada - 07-14-2018

(07-14-2018, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

The idea is this:

No problem! Problem is, I am still feeling nauseous. I've been taking legal, hemp based CBD gummies I bought across the street and they are effective at combating the nausea, but they're like melatonin ON melatonin, so I am drowsy AF. So I'm wondering what other ways I can ease the ascension process. If anybody has further ideas, I'm more than happy to hear them.

Anyway, yeah, I've been going through a dark night of the soul as well, as some have possibly noticed. So this is where I'm at. If you have any ideas for getting through the dark night of the soul and achieving ego death quicker, you just let me know.

Part of the reason I'm struggling there is because there are ways I've been treated unfairly and I have let 99%+ of it go, but my latest friendship breakup hurts because I know SO MUCH of it was my own fault and the stuff that WAS unfair to me I can't get an apology for and what few friends I've talked about this with just think I'm a whiny b**** and need to get over it. Or they think I already AM over it. Because why share any more with them when all they see is a "whiny b****"

So I don't know what I fairly feel upset about and what's unfair to be upset about because the only people I can work through it with are me myself and I, and I know all 3 of them to be quite biased.

The friend doesn't want to work things out with me and I have a hard time forgiving myself for my mistakes because I have a hard time not defining myself by them. When the only person who truly knows what went on sees you only for your flaws and mistakes and it seems like that's how they intend to define you for the rest of their life, it becomes WAYY harder to just let it go and redefine yourself. ESPECIALLY when you KNOW there were some things unfair to you, but you don't know what they are and everybody else refuses to try and understand things from your perspective. It just makes you think your perspective must be crap. But you KNOW it wasn't just you being unfair and yet, you can't be sure whether you're just an a****** for thinking that certain things were unfair or whether or not you're justified. You don't know what the truth is or how to work with it and the only truth anybody else wants to define you by is the falsehood of being defined by your worst. It's a terrible way to treat friends and oneself yet I can't just let it go, because I MUST have true answers so I can settle it for sure, creating karmic issues I can't let go of.

Perhaps there is no true answer. Would you be able to accept that? You both being right and wrong at the same time? If you can forgive yourself for being wrong and feeling right, you can forgive your other-self without their direct apology. I would say this feels like a fourth density lesson. By learning such lessons you teach the creator as a whole the infinite potential of love.

Regarding the nausea, it could very well be related to your diet and exercise. Try drinking certain herbs to help your body heal. Eat fruit, and veggies. Get sunlight on your skin. Listen to music that you find relaxing. Etc. Hope you'll feel better soon.

(07-14-2018, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: No problem! Problem is, I am still feeling nauseous. I've been taking legal, hemp based CBD gummies I bought across the street and they are effective at combating the nausea, but they're like melatonin ON melatonin, so I am drowsy AF. So I'm wondering what other ways I can ease the ascension process. If anybody has further ideas, I'm more than happy to hear them.

Well with nausea through the deepest part of my dark night and the beginning of my ego death I actually couldn't eat.
I lost 30 lbs I didn't need to lose in a matter of 6 months. I was mostly bone and got lots of comments. My body tends towards abstaining when the body is going to reject something so it was an annoying time, I could only eat a few bites at a time and then would just stop.

Doing that I don't think was the healthiest but I just couldn't and obviously some blockage was rejecting this incarnation completely. I recall developing a strong like for gin gins the candied ginger. Doesn't sound ulta healthy(though they are in the health section) but when the tummy needed settling and the body didn't want much food I could always enjoy a piece.

Like you I had a lot of grieving to do, till the grief pit was empty. You may see your issues as anger or injustice but underneath it is grief. I no longer see any of that grief as mine it has been let go of and I think that was the way through. Let go of the old, accept and move through it.

Are you meditating? That was life saving.

Even if I could only do it for a few moments at a time I would get words like "trust", I was told that a lot and I couldn't trust but now I do. It took a long time to get here.

Also really learning to sit in silence when you are hurt or angry about the transgressions for me was the greatest teacher. I had some serious treachery experienced to get me to that point but if I went to meditation the other side would reach to me when I got silent enough and it was like experiencing these things from "big I's perspective" no matter what my little i ego was stewing about the answer was always the same. The love for them was/is so intense no matter who suddenly the transgression was instead seen as just a bump in the road of an entity I love deeply, like all circumstance had been washed away and none of it mattered.

I luckily enough didn't feel compelled to resist this teaching. It was clear to me the other side was right so when ever the ego again would pull me into drama I would sit and call that energy and again it would wash me clean. Reset and ready to try to stay there.

Greif is sometimes trapped in the body and in our energy so I did a very thorough recapitulation process. I can link you to details of the process if you want but basically it is breaking the conection to the pain and tracing the pain back through your life to some sort of seminal event. You break all negative energetic connections, look for places it and other negative emotions are stored in the body and release all energy back to the person the connection was shared with so it is no longer tied to you. You can now freely without trigger process life as it happens.

Just remember when your ego death is complete you need to rebuild something. I did not know that and it was very uncomfortable to be without some sense of little i. Like staying dead while the world goes on around you. Thankfully I had help rebuilding and learned to build an ego that fits loosely and can be removed without struggle.

I hope you feel better soon. The best advice I can give is don't struggle, don't fight, flow with the river vs swimming against the current. You'll end up the same place regardless one way will just be a lot more work and drama than the other.

(07-14-2018, 04:09 PM)blossom Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

The idea is this:

Perhaps there is no true answer. Would you be able to accept that? You both being right and wrong at the same time? If you can forgive yourself for being wrong and feeling right, you can forgive your other-self without their direct apology. I would say this feels like a fourth density lesson. By learning such lessons you teach the creator as a whole the infinite potential of love.

Regarding the nausea, it could very well be related to your diet and exercise. Try drinking certain herbs to help your body heal. Eat fruit, and veggies. Get sunlight on your skin. Listen to music that you find relaxing. Etc. Hope you'll feel better soon.

I don't know s*** about herbal medicine. The only herbal medicine I know of is medicinal marijuana which I've been making heavy use of. But I'll endeavor to learn. IS this gonna be expensive cause I have a total of 15 dollars to my name and I have no idea if Publix will response to my job application.

As for the forgiveness thing... I hear ya, and I get ya, but it's easier said than done from where I'km sitting. What you are advising me to do is something I am struggling with. What am I right about? What am I wrong about? I would like to know. Maybe it's a 4th density issue, maybe 6th because it ties so closely to self forgiveness and self compassion. I notice that I have an easier time forgiving others for things I have a hard time forgiving myself for, and this other person has experienced the SAME experience I'm going through and instead of applying the same forgiveness to me that they've been taught to apply to themselves, they do the EXACT SAME THING that traumatized them. And it only makes me MORE unsure because well, if they can go through something that life shattering with THEIR best friend and then do that to me, maybe I really DO suck bad enough to warrant never wanting to speak to me again ever. On the other hand WHO THE f*** truly warrants that?! I've learned NOBODY warrants that. And maybe the reason they can't forgive me is because they never TRULY forgave themselves, but it's horribly unfair to me and all I want is some validation that the few things that WERE UNFAIR to me

And this person said I don't love them "when the hard times roll around" even though I was ALWAYS there for THEM when the "hard times rolled around" So did I truly care about them? They're saying I didn't. I THINK I did, if imperfectly, and that's a horrible thing to say out of anger. But maybe I didn't. In which case, did they ever care about me? I mean if the only true love is the unconditional variety, then did they ever TRULY care about me? Because apparently THEIR love comes with conditions too. So why am I the only one who deserves punishment and beratement and social castigation? Why am I the only one who deserves to feel like crap about it? Why am I the only one who must suffer? Why am I the only one who has to admit they're wrong? Why am I the only one who has to change? Why am I the only one who was never good enough?
Why am I the one being punished? Why do other friends who I never did anything negative to feel the need to punish me out of loyalty to the other friend by castigating me like a fucking leper for things they were never involved in and know nothing about except what they were told? Why am I the only one not good enough to be given some fucking slack? Why am I not even worth hearing out? Why am I the only one who has to get over it? Why am I the only one deserving of such s***? Why am I the only one who has to understand and forgive the others? Why don't THEY have to understand and forgive me?!

Everyone keeps saying Dove commercial s*** about being enough and being worthy of love inherently, including and especially the people who did this to me. They're some of the nicest people I'll have ever met. Yet they don't think I deserve any forgiveness or slack for this.

I am struggling to forgive them. I am struggling to forgive myself. They have no struggle to forgive me though, because they don't feel they should have to. And their forgiveness is cheap anwa, because it comes with no attempt at reconciliation. If any of them says they've forgiven me, while I remain blocked and my apologies UNREAD, they lie to themselves.

I am struggling to let go of this karma, because a piece of me wishes the karmic wheel to spin on all of them and show them what it's like from my end. And I prayed this morning to the universe, to my higher self, to THEIR higher selves and to archangels: Michael, Ariel, Raphael, Razael, Chamuel, Uriel, MEtatron, Gabriel, Haniel, Jophiel and Zadkiel (just for good measure. Basically all the archangels I could think of off the top of my dome, because I pray to them most frequently and most have a specialty in the areas I'm dealing with) and all other etheric allies for whatever will propel me forward and resolve these issues, even inviting as much painful catalyst as is truly needed to propel me forward with maximum speed. I REALLY am willing to invite catalyst to get over this if needed, yet I also find myself wishing it on them. ALL of them. To show them what it's like to be me in the same situation. But this friend already went through something VERY similar and STILL did it to me. Yet I still want them to experience it again. Because I'm so convinced that if they only understood what it feels like from MY end, they'd be less shitty about it to me. I know I should only focus on how I handle it, but because of unresolved karmic questions, I'm too imbalanced to do it.

I want to forgive, but every time I say I do, it just turns out I don't yet. And it feels like some sort of cosmic injustice that I alone have to shoulder all the work of forgiving and letting go and learning what I did wrong, but they don't have to learn s***. How does THAT serve the creator?!

I'm sorry to vent, especially on an unrelated thread.

This thread is about ascension symptoms.

I'll try to remain on topic.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - the - 07-14-2018

(07-14-2018, 11:56 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I've been dealing with ascension sickness at least for a week and on one hand, I'M getting better, but on the other hand IT'S getting worse. Especially in the solar plexus region. I am constantly nauseas. I was using marijuana to help with the nausea, but because the THC is WAYY more prevalent than the CBD, my 3rd eye would get hyperactive, I would start losing control of my thoughts and handling intuition, I would get way too high in general an sleep half my day away.

Now I'm using legal, hemp based CBD gummies. They make you tired AF so still getting plenty of sleep, but waking up feeling more energetic. Still, I feel sick, even an hour or so after TWO gummies.

I don't eat much, but when I do, that usually helps. Still, I've eaten today, and have had 2 CBD gummies and still feel quite sick. SOmetimes when I try to eat I get sicker rather than better.

MAYBE it's something not ascension related, but I am pretty confident it's ascension related.

I look up how to deal with ascension symptoms and advice varies, while at the same time, not being very useful or informative.

They rarely address nausea and when they do, they give no advice on it and when they DO give avice, it's some hippie dippie cleansing diet crap that uses stuff I have no money to buy.

So I decided to start an ascension sickness thread, so we can share each other's ascension sickness advice, stories, etc. and help each other through ascension.

So does anybody have any advice for me?

And does anybody have anything they would like to share?

I love you all and thank you ll in advance for any participation you may choose. Thank you.

i happened to read this article today, it says those symptoms will go very soon

http://sananda.website/sananda-via-james-mcconnell-july-8th-2018/

I think each one has different energy blockage to release, so might to use different ways.
in my case, read books( with heart ) released a lot of blockage. the books I am reading:
1. "the ascension papers", especially "chapter 10 what is evil" , and "chapter 11 what is love",
2. the other book/practice "create yourself, create your life"

i also spend 3,4 hours on the bus everyday, and energy/Qi will move my body to release some blockage as well.

(07-14-2018, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Part of the reason I'm struggling there is because there are ways I've been treated unfairly and I have let 99%+ of it go, but my latest friendship breakup hurts because I know SO MUCH of it was my own fault
I am following "Create Yourself Create Your Life" book/practice, there're specific chapters on Give/Receive/Create forgiveness, and "find forgiveness for everything in your life".
that works to me well. feel free to try if it resonates with you, this is the book link:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/create-yourself-create-your-life

(07-14-2018, 04:52 PM)the Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Part of the reason I'm struggling there is because there are ways I've been treated unfairly and I have let 99%+ of it go, but my latest friendship breakup hurts because I know SO MUCH of it was my own fault
I am following "Create Yourself Create Your Life" book/practice, there're specific chapters on Give/Receive/Create forgiveness, and "find forgiveness for everything in your life".
that works to me well. feel free to try if it resonates with you, this is the book link:

You know... I don't think it'll help.

I can't forgive them if I am unsure what to forgive them for.

I can't forgive myself if I am unsure what to forgive myself for.

Everything I DO know I f***** up, do what I can to be as understanding of as possible, but it's the questions I DON'T have answered that make it hard to forgive, for I am unsure what even needs forgiving. It matters. Maybe not to you or the author of the book, but it does to me. And I know none of you know a whole lot about my situation so I can't expect any of you to be able to help me.

I wanna know they were in the wrong for me to forgive before I can forgive and I want to know I was in the wrong before I can forgive.

I don't want to be "Forgiven" for doing nothing wrong. I want to be VINDICATED. And I don't want to "forgive them" for doing nothing wrong, I would rather apologize for blaming them in the first place. But only where we WEREN'T wrong.

After the questions are answered, forgiveness can be easier cause I'll be able to be sure about what I'm forgiving.

(07-14-2018, 04:58 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Everything I DO know I f***** up, do what I can to be as understanding of as possible, but it's the questions I DON'T have answered that make it hard to forgive, for I am unsure what even needs forgiving. It matters. Maybe not to you or the author of the book, but it does to me. And I know none of you know a whole lot about my situation so I can't expect any of you to be able to help me.

I wanna know they were in the wrong for me to forgive before I can forgive and I want to know I was in the wrong before I can forgive.

I don't want to be "Forgiven" for doing nothing wrong. I want to be VINDICATED. And I don't want to "forgive them" for doing nothing wrong, I would rather apologize for blaming them in the first place. But only where we WEREN'T wrong.

After the questions are answered, forgiveness can be easier cause I'll be able to be sure about what I'm forgiving.

thank you for sharing this. yes, what works for me may not work for others.
1. To me, after doing above practice and realize (from both heart and mind) there's only ONE, and in the end, there's nothing to forgive. that really sets me free.

2. some articles mentioned what we released may not related with this lifetime at all, it's releasing blockage from previous lifetimes,  so we may never know what we released.
a few of my friends doing meditation, they say there's a period they are laughing or crying for several hours, after that, they feel calm. so they know they released emotion blockage, but they don't know what exactly that blockage is.

3. there's another thing, one day my back pain become so serious that even breathing hurts. so i stopped using computer, nor any electrical device, stopped surfing on internet to get information, stop discussion in all the forums, simply rest, drink a lot of water, eat a lof of fruits, as other people already suggested, i tried to do meditation, but not much, so basically whole day doing nothing on my bed. and the next day, this symptom is gone.

so i think rest, water drinking, stop eating meat, and stop using computer, and (try) stop thinking will greatly alleviate the symptom. again, this is just my experience.

thank you.

Excuse me if this is improper, but, how old are you EvolvingPhoenix?

And have you finished reading through all of the Law of One sessions?

(07-14-2018, 05:23 PM)blossom Wrote: Excuse me if this is improper, but, how old are you EvolvingPhoenix?

28. If I'm immature about this, please forgive me. I'm growing up as fast as I can. I umm... "skipped" a lot of the social drama most people dealt with at younger ages and I guess the lack of early catalyst on this regard is catching up to me. A result of having no friends until HS and only slowly learning to form deep relationships like this. So when, after years of mistreatment from others, including family, friends and peers, I finally meet some people who truly seemed like they could get me. Now they refuse to talk to me or hear me out or even READ any apologies I have sent to them.

And I have nobody to talk about it to, because the friends I still have think of me as a whiny b**** for talking about it. Can you blame me for not wanting to talk about it with them?

If I'm venting here, it's just because it's the only place that ever seems to listen.

I feel like I'm even running Y'ALLs patience thin with these posts and I'm sorry.

(07-14-2018, 05:29 PM)blossom Wrote: And have you finished reading through all of the Law of One sessions?

No. No I haven't. Which parts should I read that will most help me with this?

(07-14-2018, 05:15 PM)the Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 04:58 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

thank you for sharing this. yes, what works for me may not work for others.
1. To me, after doing above practice and realize (from both heart and mind) there's only ONE, and in the end, there's nothing to forgive. that really sets me free.

2. some articles mentioned what we released may not related with this lifetime at all, it's releasing blockage from previous lifetimes,  so we may never know what we released.
a few of my friends doing meditation, they say there's a period they are laughing or crying for several hours, after that, they feel calm. so they know they released emotion blockage, but they don't know what exactly that blockage is.

3. there's another thing, one day my back pain become so serious that even breathing hurts. so i stopped using computer, nor any electrical device, stopped surfing on internet to get information, stop discussion in all the forums, simply rest, drink a lot of water, eat a lof of fruits, as other people already suggested, i tried to do meditation, but not much, so basically whole day doing nothing on my bed. and the next day, this symptom is gone.

so i think rest, water drinking, stop eating meat, and stop using computer, and (try) stop thinking will greatly alleviate the symptom. again, this is just my experience.

thank you.

I tried to stop eating meat. It... went shitty. I thought I could do the whole "I'm a vegetarian, but I don't wanna be a dick about it, so I am willing to eat meat when I'm out with others so as to not inconvenience them" thing and... well... they made it an issue and treated me like an a****** for being mad when they publicly embarrass me about it. Because... I dunno why. Wait no, I know why. They think I'm an a****** because I'm doing something that makes THEM feel like they might be bad people or something, so they try to keep me down by making me feel like crap about it. You know what? I SHALL quit meat! And I'm never going to a goddamn steakhouse with anybody but the most spiritually advanced people I meet, because everyone else just wants to be dicks about it. Because otherwise, the higher your vibrational frequency, the more they want to see it lowered.

Thank you for the advice, I shall try that.

(07-14-2018, 05:31 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 05:23 PM)blossom Wrote: Excuse me if this is improper, but, how old are you EvolvingPhoenix?

28. If I'm immature about this, please forgive me. I'm growing up as fast as I can. I umm... "skipped" a lot of the social drama most people dealt with at younger ages and I guess the lack of early catalyst on this regard is catching up to me. A result of having no friends until HS and only slowly learning to form deep relationships like this. So when, after years of mistreatment from others, including family, friends and peers, I finally meet some people who truly seemed like they could get me. Now they refuse to talk to me or hear me out or even READ any apologies I have sent to them.

And I have nobody to talk about it to, because the friends I still have think of me as a whiny b**** for talking about it. Can you blame me for not wanting to talk about it with them?

If I'm venting here, it's just because it's the only place that ever seems to listen.

I feel like I'm even running Y'ALLs patience thin with these posts and I'm sorry.

(07-14-2018, 05:29 PM)blossom Wrote: And have you finished reading through all of the Law of One sessions?

You aren't running anyone's patience, everyone are doing what they want out of their free will and desire to be of service.

Since you are somewhat mature I can be a little honest with you. (Hopefully)
A lot of what you are saying sounds like grudge to me. You aren't accepting things as they are and clinging onto the past. You need to let others be, they do not owe you anything, if you seek to be of service that is.
You see, humans have been known well for holding grudges. Causing more pain will not heal pain.
Would you really wish upon those you care about to suffer as you have just to prove a point?
You decide to spin the wheel on them, and who's to say they won't spin it back on you? When will it end? Who's going to be the one to stop the cycle of pain and suffering if not the one who forgives unconditionally. Nobody ever said it wil be easy, it is an honor and a duty.

I highly suggest that you learn through all of The Law of One sessions. That is where your answers lie.

(07-14-2018, 06:10 PM)blossom Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 05:31 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

You aren't running anyone's patience, everyone are doing what they want out of their free will and desire to be of service.

Since you are somewhat mature I can be a little honest with you. (Hopefully)
A lot of what you are saying sounds like grudge to me. You aren't accepting things as they are and clinging onto the past. You need to let others be, they do not owe you anything, if you seek to be of service that is.
You see, humans have been known well for holding grudges. Causing more pain will not heal pain.
Would you really wish upon those you care about to suffer as you have just to prove a point?
You decide to spin the wheel on them, and who's to say they won't spin it back on you? When will it end? Who's going to be the one to stop the cycle of pain and suffering if not the one who forgives unconditionally. Nobody ever said it wil be easy, it is an honor and a duty.

I highly suggest that you learn through all of The Law of One sessions. That is where your answers lie.

True enough I suppose. Like I said though: Easier to forgive if I know what I'm forgiving. The hardest part is not being sure where I went wrong and where they went wrong, since apparently they can do no wrong and I can do no right.

E.P. Can I be perfectly honest with you? I likely wouldn't be answering communications with you in this scenario either. You are exhibiting a real need to control everything, their perception, the situation, who know what else and it isn't really necessary to delve into it to deeply.

You were hurt, they were hurt. They no longer wish to experience the catalyst you offer even your apologies. You have no right to insist on that or hold a grudge.

It is for you to sort out now. Sit down and start processing the loss, quit trying to force another to bend to your whim of wanting to sort it out. They do not feel it's best for them.

Accept the love you shared and start processing what you are resisting. This is not getting you anywhere and likely is the issue with your solar plexus aka nausea. Let others do what then need to be healthy. You cannot insist they open up again especially if you hurt them. It is asking more than they clearly can give.

I mean no offense but you are swimming in circles and not seeing the obvious.
I hope you feel better soon and the job comes your way.
Better things ahead but you have to accept this.

Perhaps it is not time yet for these lessons, and you must remain in an unknown field until you find direction.
Seek other things, things that interest and excite you, things that you love in your reality. Whatever that may be.
I think your orange ray might be blocked, love of self, acceptance of self. I heard that exercise helps in boosting confidence and reduces anxiety. You migh even feel a little better.

(07-14-2018, 06:42 PM)blossom Wrote: Perhaps it is not time yet for these lessons, and you must remain in an unknown field until you find direction.
Seek other things, things that interest and excite you, things that you love in your reality. Whatever that may be.
I think your orange ray might be blocked, love of self, acceptance of self. I heard that exercise helps in boosting confidence and reduces anxiety. You migh even feel a little better.

...so I just felt the need (after a while of deliberately doing everything I can to ignore stalking this person's social media because I don't wanna be like that, but... I just did) to look at this person's art on a social media account.

I was looking for art that might give me clues as to how they feel about the situation (as I can't talk to them directly) and found one about cutting all ties because they don't wanna hurt people who start really getting to know them as they know themselves. Instead of feeling like s*** and guilty, I feel relieved. Maybe that's selfish, but now I know the REAL reason they don't want to talk to me and now I'm less bothered by a lot of things.

All this time, I figured it was out of punishment they cut all ties with me, but really it's just them not wanting to bring hurt on themselves by hurting a friend. They're running away from me because they don't want to see me do it to them first an feared I was gearing up to do that.

Now I start to see things more clearly.

I prayed for answers and now I'm getting them. Feels nice to get relieving instead of painful ones. I thank the universe, my higher self and all other etheric allies (ESPECIALLY the ones I've prayed to for answers like this) and the one and infinite creator for this lesson.

And I thank you all for your support. I shall read through all the Law of One material. Funny thing is, I was starting to get it after what you sai.

Then I found that.

You know I had this dream I remember quite vividly.

In it, I was in some etheric dimension imposing karma as punishment on a bunch of souls who I wanted to see suffer for their wrongdoings.

The dimension was gray and concrete everywhere or something and I'm whipping them and forcing them to do pointless labour just to make them suffer and I'm filled with self-righteous rage. And they ARE suffering. So badly. One of them asks for some degree of mercy and in my fury I yell "WORK!!!" and make them get back to it.

I woke up feeling terrible. I wasn't the one being punished in the dream, yet it was so nightmare-like just to BE the one doing that to those people and to see them suffering like that. The fact is, THEIR suffering made it a nightmare. Even for me.

I tried figuring it out and connected the dots, yet STILL couldn't let go. the message was pretty clear: THIS is what it's like to want to hold grudges and punish people karmically. Yet STILL couldn't let go, because of the feelings of judgement I projected. I've had so many things like these happening and yet still found trouble letting go. After your last post, I thought of this dream and felt bad. I wanted to try and put it behind me. Then I stalked the art account I guess for some perspective on the matter and now I REALLY get it.

I feel both relieved and really bad at the same time. As though I've ben ETHERICALLY abusing this person just by refusing to let go of this grudge and having psychic arguments in my head (from some of the experience I've had, I can't be sure it's all just in my head) and yet relieved that there was more love behind this seemingly cruel act than initially perceived.

I think you're right. It's time to let go...

EDIT: I just saw another piece about connection with another and it not mattering how far away 2 people are, where there's a will, there's a way. Wow! PErfect timing for me to see that huh?

It really is incredible. By learning you are teaching us too.

If you feel like the chains on your mind are getting loosen perhaps it is time for you to learn again. Funny enough this is also a message to me, though I've read through The Law of One sessions a couple of times already. You always need to refine your self to be a clearer channel.

I know how difficult it is to learn new things when you are bothered by unresolved events, thoughts and ideas.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Infinite Unity - 07-14-2018

(07-14-2018, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 12:35 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Instruments differ in the ability to use/withstand, and be at that level of vibration. Each instrument is continuously tuned and refined. To hopefully, bring and be at a ever more higher level.  In usual third density experience,  the vibrations usually do not fluctuate to greatly. But right now the energy is raising on it's own. Many instruments will not be able to sustain the level of energy in flowing. Many will develop blockages and symptoms of blockages. Instruments are relatively sensitive, and many reactions are possible.

Truly curious.
Does this not sound a bit like the energy is a catalyst to bring about facing blockages impeeding the lightening of the entities vibration?

Less something to accept as permanent but rather something to show where healing is needed or where healing is occurring?

It is the entites choice to repulse or ignore the incoming energy. The elevated energy is asscesible by everyone. When I say accessible, I mean in an articulated effiace type way. Everyone is subject to be immersed, within the rising energy. In this I mean, everyone is being impacted, by the ever elevating energy. Each planetary harvest is normalized to a degree, but each is also unique. In how things are at the closing of a density, and the birthing of a new. It is very important or rather impactful of the future of the sphere. The choices/focuses of entities present, at the birthing of a density. Basically choose, through choice/focus, and form the foundation of experience for that density. It's practically the same when you transcend and go from middle of eigth density to forming the foundation or first density of the entire octave though.

I see the harvest here being extremely different than usual harvests. Due to many factors/entities, I don't believe a nice separation has occurred here, as it usually happens. Because of thiss factor, I think a precise, incramental elevations in the base vibration of the sphere is happening. I believe the energies/synchronicities and the intermeshed circumstances are happening in such a way, as to offer plenty of potentia, for/so that entities can point the arrow, and polarize. As anywhere in the infinite creation, there is much diversity. However this sphere manifests/contains a good amount more diversity. In all fields from physical biology, to mental state/paradigms. These are all exerting influences on the unique harvest.

I also believe this is alot of the explanation behind the many interpretations surround harvest and this particular harvest. Plus there is always a fair amount of obscurity from those of us beyond third density, and those of us within third density.

Now more on point with the op. Acension symptoms can usually be identified as the body or instrument, having an in flow of energy, at a more sense and elevated vibration. Then it is use or can handle happily. It is a form of shock, and higher vibrational energy is higher mental apperture
Which is indicative to change. As we fill ourselves with energy/light we literally intelligize all parts of ourselves in some way. Your body is in a symbiotic relationship on many levels. It isn't until indigo ray is activated, and an entity is fairly adepy at indigo and the interwoven balance of all energy and energy centers, that parts of the instrument are in recognition as the body as a whole. Before this point and after, there are many configurations. Before indigo activation, and at blue the body aspects have a wide differentiation in configuration/awareness
At blue ray level average, the body aspects see themselves as individuals in harmony/symbiosis. Information/energy/resources are not bound/controlled by any one part, and it's all shared system wide.

Before heart ray activation, the bodily aspects see themselves as individuals, and the average vibration average differs greatly. Even more so from system complexs such as organs one to another. I believe all parts or aspects of us/Creator have an experience, and even chemical reactions happen due to these experiences and the interwoven experiences/lives. At yellow average and below it is possible for aspects of the instrument to be disharminous, and many diseases are symptoms of such. Bodily aspects are more or less responsible, and that makes them "in charge" of certain hormones and resources. The systems can be so out of disharmony that one system refuse to do it's function, or share a certain resource or hormone

I believe we and everything in creation does/must cooperate on every level, all at once. So we are present in some way/form/part, we are all logos, sub logos, and sub sub logos. No matter the seeming location etc. So to me, the direct instrument, we see as a body or inhabiting. Sees, or rather don't see but mostly experiences us, how we experience or think of as the logos. I believe mitochondria, are the sub logos, within us or are octave. I believe apart of the shuttle complex, is directly layed or is in the mitochondria.

I believe what we eat, what are thoughts are focused on, and are emotional self's/fields. Directly influence or generate the energy/light released by mitochondria. This energy/light is the equivalent to the energy/light generated/released by the sun. As we learn, grow, and transform. We are continuously generating this energy/light, and is directly creating/influencing the aspects within. These aspects learn and grow, albeit not on the same level as us. However there are more aware aspects within any given instrument, that it's real goal, is to be able to learn and grow to an extent, to where it can be we're your at.

So to me we are in a symbiotic, biologically speaking, relationship with the instrument, and all the aspects of the instrument. The aspects of the instrument are always learning and growing. Aspects can become aware to a degree of there logos or you. In my opinion the main "devices" of influence, in a more metaphysical way, is the mitochondria within our cells, and I believe there function/position within the body is relatable/comparable to a degree of a sub logos or sun, within the body. I believe many variables effect the energy/light generated by mitochondria, but I believe the macro factors to be what we eat, where are thoughts are focused, and the emotional field. Of course there are many interrelated variables for each above stated macro variable. Such as other selves relationship can effect the emotional field, or with the right circumstances, any of the variables.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-15-2018

(07-14-2018, 09:10 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote:

Truly curious.

It is the entites choice to repulse or ignore the incoming energy. The elevated energy is asscesible by everyone. When I say accessible, I mean in an articulated effiace type way. Everyone is subject to be immersed, within the rising energy. In this I mean, everyone is being impacted, by the ever elevating energy. Each planetary harvest is normalized to a degree, but each is also unique. In how things are at the closing of a density, and the birthing of a new. It is very important or rather impactful of the future of the sphere. The choices/focuses of entities present, at the birthing of a density. Basically choose, through choice/focus, and form the foundation of experience for that density. It's practically the same when you transcend and go from middle of eigth density to forming the foundation or first density of the entire octave though.

I see the harvest here being extremely different than usual harvests. Due to many factors/entities, I don't believe a nice separation has occurred here, as it usually happens. Because of thiss factor, I think a precise, incramental elevations in the base vibration of the sphere is happening. I believe the energies/synchronicities and the intermeshed circumstances are happening in such a way, as to offer plenty of potentia,  for/so that entities can point the arrow, and polarize. As anywhere in the infinite creation, there is much diversity. However this sphere manifests/contains a good amount more diversity. In all fields from physical biology, to mental state/paradigms. These are all exerting influences on the unique harvest.

I also believe this is alot of the explanation behind the many interpretations surround harvest and this particular harvest. Plus there is always a fair amount of obscurity from those of us beyond third density, and those of us within third density.

Now more on point with the op. Acension symptoms can usually be identified as the body or instrument, having an in flow of energy, at a more sense and elevated vibration. Then it is use or can handle happily. It is a form of shock, and higher vibrational energy is higher mental apperture
Which is indicative to change. As we fill ourselves with energy/light we literally intelligize all parts of ourselves in some way. Your body is in a symbiotic relationship on many levels. It isn't until indigo ray is activated, and an entity is fairly adepy at indigo and the interwoven balance of all energy and energy centers, that parts of the instrument are in recognition as the body as a whole. Before this point and after, there are many configurations. Before indigo activation, and at blue the body aspects have a wide differentiation in configuration/awareness
At blue ray level average, the body aspects see themselves as individuals in harmony/symbiosis. Information/energy/resources are not bound/controlled by any one part, and it's all shared system wide.

Before heart ray activation, the bodily aspects see themselves as individuals, and the average vibration average differs greatly.  Even more so from system complexs such as organs one to another. I believe all parts or aspects of us/Creator have an experience, and even chemical reactions happen due to these experiences and the interwoven experiences/lives. At yellow average and below it is possible for aspects of the instrument to be disharminous, and many diseases are symptoms of such. Bodily aspects are more or less responsible, and that makes them "in charge" of certain hormones and resources. The systems can be so out of disharmony that one system refuse to do it's function, or share a certain resource or hormone

I believe we and everything in creation does/must cooperate on every level, all at once. So we are present in some way/form/part, we are all logos, sub logos, and sub sub logos. No matter the seeming location etc. So to me, the direct instrument, we see as a body or inhabiting. Sees, or rather don't see but mostly experiences us, how we experience or think of as the logos. I believe mitochondria, are the sub logos, within us or are octave. I believe apart of the shuttle complex, is directly layed or is in the mitochondria.

I believe what we eat, what are thoughts are focused on, and are emotional self's/fields. Directly influence or generate the energy/light released by mitochondria. This energy/light is the equivalent to the energy/light generated/released by the sun. As we learn, grow, and transform. We are continuously generating this energy/light, and is directly creating/influencing the aspects within. These aspects learn and grow, albeit not on the same level as us. However there are more aware aspects within any given instrument, that it's real goal, is to be able to learn and grow to an extent, to where it can be we're your at.

So to me we are in a symbiotic, biologically speaking, relationship with the instrument, and all the aspects of the instrument.  The aspects of the instrument are always learning and growing. Aspects can become aware to a degree of there logos or you. In my opinion the main "devices" of influence, in a more metaphysical way, is the mitochondria within our cells, and I believe there function/position within the body is relatable/comparable to a degree of a sub logos or sun, within the body. I believe many variables effect the energy/light generated by mitochondria, but I believe the macro factors to be what we eat, where are thoughts are focused, and the emotional field. Of course there are many interrelated variables for each above stated macro variable. Such as other selves relationship can effect the emotional field, or with the right circumstances, any of the variables.

Infinite Unity thank you SO MUCH for sharing that post! It was very informative or at least interesting, and I'm glad you posted it.

It makes a lot of sense too! So definitely food water and rest seem to be the main things. Still, if anybody has more to add, it shall always be welcome. Thank you so much to everybody who has posted so far and everyone in this community for being so mutually supportive and for being so helpful.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - ada - 07-15-2018

If you could meditate with direct sunlight on your face you will find that very joyful / balancing EP.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-15-2018

So I responded to my friend's art with a lengthy comment telling them that I forgive them and saying goodbye. I said other stuff, but that's what I said. They deleted the comment and blocked me on Instagram too. Maybe cause I ended it with "goodbye" but I dunno. All's I know is, I forgive them anyway, I love them and I refuse to let this get me down. At this point, I just want to cut etheric ties if this person truly wishes to go a whole incarnation without talking to me again. It's not fair to me, but that's alright. They can have all the space they need.

They don't have to understand me, forgive me back, talk to me or want anything to do with me. I deserve all those things, and it's THEIR loss at this point if they don't, but they are free to do as they please. I release them from all karmic contracts and let them go.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Cyan - 07-15-2018

Paranoia, sweating, heat, cold, visions of golden light, people acting weird, animals acting weird, dead being brought to life momentarily.