Bring4th
Ascension symptom thread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Ascension symptom thread (/showthread.php?tid=16119)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-15-2018

(07-15-2018, 04:09 AM)Cyan Wrote: Paranoia, sweating, heat, cold, visions of golden light, people acting weird, animals acting weird, dead being brought to life momentarily.

Are you having any of these symptoms? Just curious.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Cyan - 07-15-2018

(07-15-2018, 08:23 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:09 AM)Cyan Wrote: Paranoia, sweating, heat, cold, visions of golden light, people acting weird, animals acting weird, dead being brought to life momentarily.

Are you having any of these symptoms? Just curious.

On and off.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Nau7ik - 07-15-2018

Personally I think “symptoms” can be found in the collective mind of mankind. I think that’s where it’s most apparent.

The symptoms I notice are (I was typing this out and realized what I was describing was) :orange-ray drop down. I continually see an abandonment of reason. A cleaving to feelings and emotions, at the cost of critical thought. Thereby making them easy prey for the picking. It’s the end of our 3D. Everyone is trying to polarize including the negative polarity. And how does the negative polarity polarize? They prey on the unpolarized who are much easier to manipulate and control when they’re at the orange ray consciousness level. (Feelings/emotions are 2nd Ray; intellectual thought and reasoning is 3rd ray). There is great deception on our planet right now. In contrast to the ever increasing Light, there is a push to deny and reject that Light of Revelation.

This is the time of apocalypse, which is the Greek word for “Revelation”. A dawning of 4D Light is upon mankind. Those who aren’t ready are experiencing adverse effects (unconsciously). Or should I say, those unwilling to open their hearts ever more. If you’re doing that, then your mind is more at peace. But these are intense times for all of humanity. We aren’t perfect and the intensity of catalyst can knock us from our center. We simply need to keep returning to that place of peace which resides in the open heart, in the present moment.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - loostudent - 07-15-2018

We are in 3D but green ray influence is slowly pushing forward. I don't know if this affects also kundalini meeting of energies but this year I've experienced the burning heat symptom again and it was released after some time.

A lot of water and daily meditation helps but I don't know about rest. I think some activity is necessary to keep the energy flowing and stay fresh (Ra also said something about this). I tend to think too much and escape in the etheral so I had to balance with grounding and variety of activities - going for a walk in nature (also barefoot a little), physical exercise, playing an instrument and listening to music, shifting focus to simple down to earth things like chatting, housework ...

Also something about greenray influence in 3D:

Quote:The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus. (41.14)

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Infinite Unity - 07-15-2018

(07-14-2018, 06:23 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 06:10 PM)blossom Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 05:31 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 05:23 PM)blossom Wrote: Excuse me if this is improper, but, how old are you EvolvingPhoenix?

28. If I'm immature about this, please forgive me. I'm growing up as fast as I can. I umm... "skipped" a lot of the social drama most people dealt with at younger ages and I guess the lack of early catalyst on this regard is catching up to me. A result of having no friends until HS and only slowly learning to form deep relationships like this. So when, after years of mistreatment from others, including family, friends and peers, I finally meet some people who truly seemed like they could get me. Now they refuse to talk to me or hear me out or even READ any apologies I have sent to them.

And I have nobody to talk about it to, because the friends I still have think of me as a whiny b**** for talking about it. Can you blame me for not wanting to talk about it with them?

If I'm venting here, it's just because it's the only place that ever seems to listen.

I feel like I'm even running Y'ALLs patience thin with these posts and I'm sorry.

(07-14-2018, 05:29 PM)blossom Wrote: And have you finished reading through all of the Law of One sessions?

No. No I haven't. Which parts should I read that will most help me with this?

You aren't running anyone's patience, everyone are doing what they want out of their free will and desire to be of service.

Since you are somewhat mature I can be a little honest with you. (Hopefully)
A lot of what you are saying sounds like grudge to me. You aren't accepting things as they are and clinging onto the past. You need to let others be, they do not owe you anything, if you seek to be of service that is.
You see, humans have been known well for holding grudges. Causing more pain will not heal pain.
Would you really wish upon those you care about to suffer as you have just to prove a point?
You decide to spin the wheel on them, and who's to say they won't spin it back on you? When will it end? Who's going to be the one to stop the cycle of pain and suffering if not the one who forgives unconditionally. Nobody ever said it wil be easy, it is an honor and a duty.

I highly suggest that you learn through all of The Law of One sessions. That is where your answers lie.

True enough I suppose. Like I said though: Easier to forgive if I know what I'm forgiving. The hardest part is not being sure where I went wrong and where they went wrong, since apparently they can do no wrong and I can do no right.

I agree alot with what blossom stated. Alot of blossoms discourse covered, essentially, your problems surrounding yellow, However I can definitely feel this also has to do with indigo, and self worth.

The ability to forgive is not a function of detailed specifics. The pain you feel is enough to identify what is needed to be healed/forgiven. The parameters you are proclaiming having to he met, before forgiveness can happen. Is nothing more than resistance to what is known. Acceptance my friend, acceptance.

Acceptance is the master key on the light path. There is no overcoming. There is that which falls away, and all is accepted. Acceptance is not equal to blind faith. True acceptance can only be accomplished, once the entity is aware of itself, to understand it is all one. The Law of One.

Much wisdom can be found, just by understanding The literal Law of One. There is only one being, playing infinite instruments.

There is One love, because there is only one being generating it all.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Patrick - 07-16-2018

(07-14-2018, 12:35 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: ...But right now the energy is raising on it's own...

Tell me about it.  It's crazy !

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Fuse - 07-18-2018

(07-15-2018, 01:12 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I responded to my friend's art with a lengthy comment telling them that I forgive them and saying goodbye. I said other stuff, but that's what I said. They deleted the comment and blocked me on Instagram too. Maybe cause I ended it with "goodbye" but I dunno. All's I know is, I forgive them anyway, I love them and I refuse to let this get me down. At this point, I just want to cut etheric ties if this person truly wishes to go a whole incarnation without talking to me again. It's not fair to me, but that's alright. They can have all the space they need.

They don't have to understand me, forgive me back, talk to me or want anything to do with me. I deserve all those things, and it's THEIR loss at this point if they don't, but they are free to do as they please. I release them from all karmic contracts and let them go.

It's really hard to lose a friend, of course. But I think that you're on the right track with the way you concluded this post. Energetic entanglements and problems with relationships can tug directly at your solar-plexus or even heart chakras, I think. You might even think of it as a form of unintentional attack that happens when the other person dwells on the issue in some way. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if that was the source of your stomachache. I would recommend shielding yourself against the effect. I wouldn't do a reflective shield designed to bounce the energy back or anything, but rather a transmuting one designed to protect you while harmlessly dissipating the unwanted energy.

I learned the hard way that I was developing empathic gifts, because I was picking up on and reacting to the heightened emotional output of other people, even random strangers. Recognizing that and actively shielding myself from it has helped me so much.

Reading over the descriptions of your relationship with this person, I get the sense that it was inexplicable to you because there was a service of love that this person needed you to offer, and it involved lessons they were going to learn from you and how you handled all of this. Now that the service is provided, you shouldn't have to suffer from the effects of their learning any longer. Don't know if any of that impression is on point, but I had it, so I'll share it just in case.

As far as ascension symptoms go, at the moment at least, I feel like I'm pretty clear, doing a fairly good job of balancing my service to others versus to myself. I'm sure I could do more inner work, but short of that I feel like I'm doing pretty well. As such, I'm not experiencing much in the way of ascension symptoms beyond the incessant crystalline whine I hear. I understand that one's quite common.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Fuse Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 01:12 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I responded to my friend's art with a lengthy comment telling them that I forgive them and saying goodbye. I said other stuff, but that's what I said. They deleted the comment and blocked me on Instagram too. Maybe cause I ended it with "goodbye" but I dunno. All's I know is, I forgive them anyway, I love them and I refuse to let this get me down. At this point, I just want to cut etheric ties if this person truly wishes to go a whole incarnation without talking to me again. It's not fair to me, but that's alright. They can have all the space they need.

They don't have to understand me, forgive me back, talk to me or want anything to do with me. I deserve all those things, and it's THEIR loss at this point if they don't, but they are free to do as they please. I release them from all karmic contracts and let them go.

It's really hard to lose a friend, of course. But I think that you're on the right track with the way you concluded this post. Energetic entanglements and problems with relationships can tug directly at your solar-plexus or even heart chakras, I think. You might even think of it as a form of unintentional attack that happens when the other person dwells on the issue in some way. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if that was the source of your stomachache. I would recommend shielding yourself against the effect. I wouldn't do a reflective shield designed to bounce the energy back or anything, but rather a transmuting one designed to protect you while harmlessly dissipating the unwanted energy.

I learned the hard way that I was developing empathic gifts, because I was picking up on and reacting to the heightened emotional output of other people, even random strangers. Recognizing that and actively shielding myself from it has helped me so much.

Reading over the descriptions of your relationship with this person, I get the sense that it was inexplicable to you because there was a service of love that this person needed you to offer, and it involved lessons they were going to learn from you and how you handled all of this. Now that the service is provided, you shouldn't have to suffer from the effects of their learning any longer. Don't know if any of that impression is on point, but I had it, so I'll share it just in case.

As far as ascension symptoms go, at the moment at least, I feel like I'm pretty clear, doing a fairly good job of balancing my service to others versus to myself. I'm sure I could do more inner work, but short of that I feel like I'm doing pretty well. As such, I'm not experiencing much in the way of ascension symptoms beyond the incessant crystalline whine I hear. I understand that one's quite common.

You know, I didn't stop to think the nausea was coming from them, but now that you put it that way, it makes sense that they would accidentally send that energy to me like that. At this point, I'm feeling good consistently lately. I have not, since my "all 3 chakras blocked" thread, had any negative thoughts dwelling on the matter. I think I'm FINALLY over it for good! Although as soon as I say that, BAM! Another (this time VERY slight) feeling of nausea. Huh. But that's not me feeling bad over this friend. At first I thought it was ascension symptoms, mixed with yellow ray blockages (which my healer said I had, along with orange and red) releasing negative energy. Then I thought it was me not eating enough. Yet today, I got sick, even after eating some spaghetti. It's not the healthiest food in the world, but it shouldn't make me feel sick, Never has before...

But now that you say it might be this friend's negativity, that makes sense. Especially cause this friend has bipolar disorder and BPD. You think it's just general negative feelings of theirs or feelings regarding our relationship?

Also, any advice on how to do the dissipating/transmuting shielding stuff? I'm beginning to rethink cutting the cord and instead, let them do their thing. If they wanna reconnect, cool. If not, I'm fine. But I wanna leave the option open, just in case, now that I don't harbour any bad feelings about it anymore.

And naw, my heart chakra's fine. It's the lower 3 I am working to open up/clear/balance.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Glow - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 06:04 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Fuse Wrote:

You know, I didn't stop to think the nausea was coming from them, but now that you put it that way, it makes sense that they would accidentally send that energy to me like that. At this point, I'm feeling good consistently lately. I have not, since my "all 3 chakras blocked" thread, had any negative thoughts dwelling on the matter. I think I'm FINALLY over it for good! Although as soon as I say that, BAM! Another (this time VERY slight) feeling of nausea. Huh. But that's not me feeling bad over this friend. At first I thought it was ascension symptoms, mixed with yellow ray blockages (which my healer said I had, along with orange and red) releasing negative energy. Then I thought it was me not eating enough. Yet today, I got sick, even after eating some spaghetti. It's not the healthiest food in the world, but it shouldn't make me feel sick, Never has before...

But now that you say it might be this friend's negativity, that makes sense. Especially cause this friend has bipolar disorder and BPD. You think it's just general negative feelings of theirs or feelings regarding our relationship?

Also, any advice on how to do the dissipating/transmuting shielding stuff? I'm beginning to rethink cutting the cord and instead, let them do their thing. If they wanna reconnect, cool. If not, I'm fine. But I wanna leave the option open, just in case, now that I don't harbour any bad feelings about it anymore.

And naw, my heart chakra's fine. It's the lower 3 I am working to open up/clear/balance.

Omg bpd and bipolar why didn’t you lead with this?
That must be such an impossibly hard thing to live with.
I wouldn’t at all take it personally they cannot continue contact.
The bpd makes them so vulnerable and raw emotionally and also it makes perception of things so confused they often cannot evennreally understand themself.

Don’t take this personally just realized you managed to give them love while they let you and if it was a close relationship that means you are pretty great and empathetic. Sometime(it’s pretty much a thing) they just cut people off. Not to be mean or bad but just because that’s how their brain works and they have to. It’s really a horrible thing to have to live with.

Hard to lose them because generally there is something truely beautiful under all that difficult stuff but it’s one of those things. Love them for the time you can and then let go and heal.

The harder you cling the more they will want distance even worse so just work on healing from the connection now.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Fuse - 07-19-2018

(07-18-2018, 06:04 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: You know, I didn't stop to think the nausea was coming from them, but now that you put it that way, it makes sense that they would accidentally send that energy to me like that. At this point, I'm feeling good consistently lately. I have not, since my "all 3 chakras blocked" thread, had any negative thoughts dwelling on the matter. I think I'm FINALLY over it for good! Although as soon as I say that, BAM! Another (this time VERY slight) feeling of nausea. Huh. But that's not me feeling bad over this friend. At first I thought it was ascension symptoms, mixed with yellow ray blockages (which my healer said I had, along with orange and red) releasing negative energy. Then I thought it was me not eating enough. Yet today, I got sick, even after eating some spaghetti. It's not the healthiest food in the world, but it shouldn't make me feel sick, Never has before...

I think giving them some space is likely the way to go. As far as shielding, for a first effort, I would sit and meditate a bit to get centered (even just a few breaths will do it), then try to connect to intelligent infinity. Alternatively, reach out to your higher self and ask for a flow of energy from Source or some other high vibrational...uh...source. Then state (aloud or in your mind, shouldn't matter) an intention that you will be shielded from negative energies and that negative energies directed at you, intentionally or accidentally, will be transmuted into love by your shield and will beam into the surrounding world as positive energy and service. Then visualize energy coming down from "on high" through the higher chakras in your channel, down into your physical seven, where they coalesce into a shield of light that surrounds your physical form. I've seen recommendations to visualize this as white or golden light, and that seems to work fine. In this case, a shield of violet flame could be especially effective, if you're looking for those transmutative properties.

It's probably a good idea to periodically reinforce it with that whole process...every few weeks maybe. But between those times, just quickly visualizing energy flowing down and reinforcing your shield will suffice for reinforcement.

I can't recommend this enough. In this world, as things approach the climactic moment (or season at least), with all the negativity blasting out of people, it's pretty necessary to keep ones'self protected from everything swirling around.

As to the cause, I'd say it's likely that it's when they remember the way they acted or think of whatever issues they had with you and feel heightened emotions associated with it. It's very unlikely to be intentional in any way, but I strongly suspect that our social memory complex circuitry is already starting to come online. As those etheric nervous system connections start to form, we're linking into each other in ways people just aren't aware of yet. If you're not making an effort to be linked into them, then it's probably just a byproduct of their thoughts about you, though if they're having issues with people in their life generally, it could be you're being lumped into their problems at large. In any case, shielding yourself from the negative aspects of it should take care of the problem. But it's not a permanent disconnect or anything. If they get through a phase of clearing and feel better, the connection will still be there. In the meantime, let your life go on, and you'll be golden.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - unity100 - 07-19-2018

(07-14-2018, 11:56 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I've been dealing with ascension sickness at least for a week and on one hand, I'M getting better, but on the other hand IT'S getting worse. Especially in the solar plexus region. I am constantly nauseas.

Before tying any such symptom to spiritual reasons, first checking if you have any issues with your digestion, defecating etc should be a concern.

Especially if you are sensitive to dairy products, gluten, white flour, or any particular food in your diet.

Trying a fruit and fresh vegetable heavy diet for a while (a week or more) could help tell apart some issues.

Checking the shape and color of your excrement after defecating is also important. Google for how a healthy one should be and what other forms signify what issues.

Large intestine passes from solar plexus region. If you have any issues with digestion or large intestine, and your large intestine is on overload and inflamed, then you may have a pressure there when the food passes from there.

Garlic as a food fights against inflammation. But its better to find the cause of inflammation before preventing it.

Body complex is the yellow ray manifesting vehicle. Its health and well functioning is fundamental to any spiritual learning. It should be taken care of attentively.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-22-2018

(07-19-2018, 05:54 AM)Fuse Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 06:04 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: You know, I didn't stop to think the nausea was coming from them, but now that you put it that way, it makes sense that they would accidentally send that energy to me like that. At this point, I'm feeling good consistently lately. I have not, since my "all 3 chakras blocked" thread, had any negative thoughts dwelling on the matter. I think I'm FINALLY over it for good! Although as soon as I say that, BAM! Another (this time VERY slight) feeling of nausea. Huh. But that's not me feeling bad over this friend. At first I thought it was ascension symptoms, mixed with yellow ray blockages (which my healer said I had, along with orange and red) releasing negative energy. Then I thought it was me not eating enough. Yet today, I got sick, even after eating some spaghetti. It's not the healthiest food in the world, but it shouldn't make me feel sick, Never has before...

I think giving them some space is likely the way to go. As far as shielding, for a first effort, I would sit and meditate a bit to get centered (even just a few breaths will do it), then try to connect to intelligent infinity.

I dunno anything about the process of contacting intelligent infinity. Could you tell me how it works?

Quote: Alternatively, reach out to your higher self and ask for a flow of energy from Source or some other high vibrational...uh...source. Then state (aloud or in your mind, shouldn't matter) an intention that you will be shielded from negative energies and that negative energies directed at you, intentionally or accidentally, will be transmuted into love by your shield and will beam into the surrounding world as positive energy and service. Then visualize energy coming down from "on high" through the higher chakras in your channel, down into your physical seven, where they coalesce into a shield of light that surrounds your physical form. I've seen recommendations to visualize this as white or golden light, and that seems to work fine. In this case, a shield of violet flame could be especially effective, if you're looking for those transmutative properties.

Did this one. Thanks for the advice!

Quote:It's probably a good idea to periodically reinforce it with that whole process...every few weeks maybe. But between those times, just quickly visualizing energy flowing down and reinforcing your shield will suffice for reinforcement.

I can't recommend this enough. In this world, as things approach the climactic moment (or season at least), with all the negativity blasting out of people, it's pretty necessary to keep ones'self protected from everything swirling around.
Can do! Once again, thanks for the advice.

Quote:As to the cause, I'd say it's likely that it's when they remember the way they acted or think of whatever issues they had with you and feel heightened emotions associated with it. It's very unlikely to be intentional in any way, but I strongly suspect that our social memory complex circuitry is already starting to come online. As those etheric nervous system connections start to form, we're linking into each other in ways people just aren't aware of yet. If you're not making an effort to be linked into them, then it's probably just a byproduct of their thoughts about you, though if they're having issues with people in their life generally, it could be you're being lumped into their problems at large. In any case, shielding yourself from the negative aspects of it should take care of the problem. But it's not a permanent disconnect or anything. If they get through a phase of clearing and feel better, the connection will still be there. In the meantime, let your life go on, and you'll be golden.

Hmm... so you think it may also be THEIR negativity affecting me? That does make sense. I had a time once where I inexplicably had a bad mood and figured it ha something to do with what my OTHER friend was feeling. I can see it being true in cases that it's my friend and not me...v

Thanks again!

And if anyone can tell me more about contacting intelligent infinity, let me know please.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Fuse - 07-23-2018

Reading back on that, I guess I did just toss "contact intelligent infinity" out there like it was no big thing, but that was an error. As I understand it (and please, others, do clarify or correct me here), the full contacting of Intelligent Infinity is kind of the sum total of what adepthood IS. Intelligent Infinity might be understood to be the One Infinite Creator in its most pure, undifferentiated, undistorted state. Truly contacting Intelligent Infinity, then, is a powerful art that involves not just lifetimes, but whole density-phases of evolution to master. Even Ra describe themselves as still walking this path of learning. (80.20)

Here's a pertinent quote:

Quote:48.10 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

In other words, full success in contacting intelligent infinity (to the degree of "penetration," whatever it is exactly that Ra means by that) is the most powerful of magics, allowing one to transcend space and time and all other limitations. I believe that in the above quote, the activation of violet-ray intelligent infinity that Ra is describing essentially amounts to "dying" without dying, making a choice to graduate from physicality (or at least THIS physicality) in order to move on to higher things. It is choosing to consciously self-Harvest. Those who make that leap escape the cycle of reincarnation completely, and it sounds complicated and dangerous to undertake without incredible preparations.

In fact, I probably should have left it to just the second piece of advice, to go through the Higher Self. This portion of our individual body/mind/spirit complex is sixth density in its evolutionary nature, and is advanced enough (being, in some sense, from our "future") that it possesses the skill to connect directly into Intelligent Infinity to the necessary degree. In third density physicality, it seems that the safest method is to invoke the Higher Self, which takes as one of its opportunities for service the assisting of "past" forms of its own evolutionary progress.

But if one is interested in approaching the ability to contact Intelligent Infinity, if one is interested in beginning to walk the path of the Adept, there is this useful quote:

Quote:49.8 ▶ Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more usable results in meditation to leave the mind, shall I say, as blank as possible; let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - AnthroHeart - 07-23-2018

I am pursuing enlightenment rather than contacting intelligent infinity directly. It seems the safer way to go.
Thank you Fuse for the tip on working with the Higher Self as an avenue to intelligent infinity, rather than trying to contact it directly.

I feel if I contacted Intelligent Infinity it would simply amplify my distortions. Unless having significant distortions would just prevent you from doing so.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-23-2018

(07-23-2018, 02:11 PM)Fuse Wrote: Reading back on that, I guess I did just toss "contact intelligent infinity" out there like it was no big thing, but that was an error. As I understand it (and please, others, do clarify or correct me here), the full contacting of Intelligent Infinity is kind of the sum total of what adepthood IS. Intelligent Infinity might be understood to be the One Infinite Creator in its most pure, undifferentiated, undistorted state. Truly contacting Intelligent Infinity, then, is a powerful art that involves not just lifetimes, but whole density-phases of evolution to master. Even Ra describe themselves as still walking this path of learning. (80.20)

Here's a pertinent quote:

Quote:48.10 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

In other words, full success in contacting intelligent infinity (to the degree of "penetration," whatever it is exactly that Ra means by that) is the most powerful of magics, allowing one to transcend space and time and all other limitations. I believe that in the above quote, the activation of violet-ray intelligent infinity that Ra is describing essentially amounts to "dying" without dying, making a choice to graduate from physicality (or at least THIS physicality) in order to move on to higher things. It is choosing to consciously self-Harvest. Those who make that leap escape the cycle of reincarnation completely, and it sounds complicated and dangerous to undertake without incredible preparations.

In fact, I probably should have left it to just the second piece of advice, to go through the Higher Self. This portion of our individual body/mind/spirit complex is sixth density in its evolutionary nature, and is advanced enough (being, in some sense, from our "future") that it possesses the skill to connect directly into Intelligent Infinity to the necessary degree. In third density physicality, it seems that the safest method is to invoke the Higher Self, which takes as one of its opportunities for service the assisting of "past" forms of its own evolutionary progress.

I think that's what GentleReckoning's trying to do.

Quote:But if one is interested in approaching the ability to contact Intelligent Infinity, if one is interested in beginning to walk the path of the Adept, there is this useful quote:

Quote:49.8 ▶ Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more usable results in meditation to leave the mind, shall I say, as blank as possible; let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

Thanks for the info, Fuse!

(07-23-2018, 02:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I am pursuing enlightenment rather than contacting intelligent infinity directly. It seems the safer way to go.
Thank you Fuse for the tip on working with the Higher Self as an avenue to intelligent infinity, rather than trying to contact it directly.

I feel if I contacted Intelligent Infinity it would simply amplify my distortions. Unless having significant distortions would just prevent you from doing so.

You know, I think while REALLY tripped out on drugs once, I was REAL close to understanding divinity. I think I may have been close to directly contacting intelligent infinity! But I disliked the idea of not being in a physical reality I guess, and found meaning in the challenges of this universe. And that ended my contact. It freaked me out TBH.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Fuse - 07-23-2018

(07-23-2018, 05:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: You know, I think while REALLY tripped out on drugs once, I was REAL close to understanding divinity. I think I may have been close to directly contacting intelligent infinity! But I disliked the idea of not being in a physical reality I guess, and found meaning in the challenges of this universe. And that ended my contact. It freaked me out TBH.

It's my understanding that some drugs can open that contact. I think that one has to be careful going that route, though, as I also understand that it could result in damage or vulnerabilities in the aura and energy bodies. Honestly, moderate use of drugs for entertainment is probably safer than heavy dosing for purposes of spiritual progress. When one spiritually seeks the hard way, one develops one's spiritual "muscles" if you will in the process, and is therefore ready to handle the subsequent expansions. Shortcuts are risky.

That said, the most personal experience I have in this is with moderate amounts of psilocybin or LSD. My experiences with psilocybin were not particularly pleasant. But I have no experience with DMT or ayahuasca, so I can't really speak to the ones that have an actual spiritual tradition built up around their use. Personally, I still suspect that the "shortcuts are risky" rule applies, though.

As in most other areas of life, there's probably no real substitute for just doing the work.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-24-2018

(07-23-2018, 08:32 PM)Fuse Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 05:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: You know, I think while REALLY tripped out on drugs once, I was REAL close to understanding divinity. I think I may have been close to directly contacting intelligent infinity! But I disliked the idea of not being in a physical reality I guess, and found meaning in the challenges of this universe. And that ended my contact. It freaked me out TBH.

It's my understanding that some drugs can open that contact. I think that one has to be careful going that route, though, as I also understand that it could result in damage or vulnerabilities in the aura and energy bodies. Honestly, moderate use of drugs for entertainment is probably safer than heavy dosing for purposes of spiritual progress. When one spiritually seeks the hard way, one develops one's spiritual "muscles" if you will in the process, and is therefore ready to handle the subsequent expansions. Shortcuts are risky.

That said, the most personal experience I have in this is with moderate amounts of psilocybin or LSD. My experiences with psilocybin were not particularly pleasant. But I have no experience with DMT or ayahuasca, so I can't really speak to the ones that have an actual spiritual tradition built up around their use. Personally, I still suspect that the "shortcuts are risky" rule applies, though.

As in most other areas of life, there's probably no real substitute for just doing the work.

I never said I was deliberately using the drug for that purpose. I was working through personal issues and because I was VERY blazed, my 3rd eye got overactive and it took me to some weird places, mentally. Happens a lot. I'm not trying to "shortcut" anything.

It wasn't my intention to contact intelligent infinity, I just started wondering about things and my mind kind of came to that place and I started coming REAL close. Like I said though, I decided I wasn't ready. And things pretty much fizzled out from there.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Fuse - 07-25-2018

Sorry, yeah, that was just a general cautionary statement for anyone that reads this, not intended as any kind of direct criticism of you personally. It's quite clear that you are not seeking shortcuts. Wink

RE: Ascension symptom thread - AnthroHeart - 12-14-2019

Feeling strong gravitational/magnetic feeling within my body, as if it's coming from within.
Not sure if it's the Quantum Field or 4th density light.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - AnthroHeart - 01-07-2020

In a slump now. Just got over a cold that lasted 3 days. Feeling restless and hard to meditate.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - AnthroHeart - 05-11-2022

I'm getting mild headaches, and waking up in the middle of the night.
Goes back and forth between angsty and bliss.

RE: Ascension symptom thread - Quincunx - 05-11-2022

-------

RE: Ascension symptom thread - tadeus - 05-12-2022

(07-14-2018, 11:56 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I am constantly nauseas. I was using marijuana to help with the nausea, but because the THC is WAYY more prevalent than the CBD, my 3rd eye would get hyperactive, I would start losing control of my thoughts and handling intuition, I would get way too high in general an sleep half my day away.

So does anybody have any advice for me?

And does anybody have anything they would like to share?

Are you sure that your nausea is a ascension symptom?

I have a bunch of feelings and perceptions that are dependent of the situation and focus of the awareness.
When i focus on earth and the second density, i feel wonderful positive feelings.

(07-15-2018, 09:06 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Personally I think “symptoms” can be found in the collective mind of mankind. I think that’s where it’s most apparent.

I would agree here to the distortions based on fear.