Bring4th
My brief story of awakening - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My brief story of awakening (/showthread.php?tid=16222)

My brief story of awakening - Terpene_Tony396 - 07-30-2018

This is a brief outline of several events that have greatly influenced my life and help put me on a path of seeking.

When thinking about how best to tell this story, I can only imagine starting with what I would consider the beginning. The first time I remember having a paranormal experience is around the age of five when I was playing with a toy car in the kitchen of my parent’s friend's house. I was having a great time launching cars across the floor and watching them collide into each other and bounce off the wall. As I’ve done many times prior, I would push a toy car as hard as I could and watched it bounce off the wall. However, this time it happened to end up behind the island in the middle of the kitchen, just out of my direct line of sight. I walked over to pick it up only to be surprised that it was no longer there. I searched everywhere but was not able to find it. The kitchen was empty except for myself and a few of the toys that I had in a pile next to me. I had a strong knowing that it must have gone to another dimension, and for some reason, at five years of age, I was OK with that. However, I never forgot about this event, and I believe it became the initial catalyst for my seeking.

The second event took place at the age of seven. It was my bedtime, and I was doing as kids usually do at that age. I was looking for every excuse not to lay down and go to sleep. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard a woman's voice. It was warm but, powerful, and she said, "lay down - it's time to go to sleep." Looking back on the experience, I would think my natural reaction would be fear. However, just the opposite happened. I felt relaxed, safe and fell right asleep. I've never heard another voice like it since. But the presents I felt when I heard that voice, is still with me to this day.

One evening, when I was eight years old. My mother, Sister and I were in my parent's bedroom seating on the king size bed my parents had watching TV. I can't recall the exact time, All I remember is having this strange feeling to look out the window of our apartment. At the time we were staying on the top floor of a three-story building in downtown Portland, OR. When I did, I saw an orb hovering about 50-60 feet above the street lamps in the parking lot across the street. The color of the craft was cycling very rapidly from, orange to yellow and then to red and repeated the pattern.
I became anxious, scared and felt as if they knew I was looking at them. My mother, being a sci-fi enthusiast, was amazed by the aircraft and was doing her best to get a clear view by sticking her head out the window. I did all I could to pull her back into the window, but she was mesmerized by the glowing light and wouldn't budge.
We continue to look at it for a few moments when a helicopter approached the aircraft. When it was close enough to identify the aircraft, it immediately changed course and flew off in the opposite direction. Then, the aircraft morphed into a cylindrical shape and with NO SOUND darted off into the sky.

When I was 17 years old, A close friend of mine found a place near the Columbia River where we could camp overnight. It happened to be near a huge set of power line towers that had cables stretched a crossed to the other side of the river.
We got there a few hours before sundown and backed my light brown, Cutlass Cruisers Station Wagon, right up to the edge of the campsite where we made a fire. We hung out for several hours smoking weed and talking. As it got later, we moved into the back seat of the station wagon and listened to music and continued to hang out.
We had noticed earlier in the day, that once every hour the radio would turn to complete static for about five minutes and then begin playing again. We assumed that it was due to the power lines above us and ignored it. This went on for several hours. Around midnight the radio suddenly went off, as expected. However, this time as the radio switched to static an extremely bright light pierced through the tree line just in front of where our vehicle was parked. I was so scared by the light that I suddenly dived my head underneath the back of the passagers seat and began praying. My friend, on the other hand, is highly inquisitive and without any hesitation. Got out of the car and began walking towards the light to investigate.
Now the next part is very foggy, and still to this day I'm a little confused about what happened. However, I remember three beings walking out from the treeline from the opposite side of where the light was coming from. They walked up slowly and looked into the rear passager side window, opened the door and reached their hands out towards me; and that was it. The next thing I remember is my close friend opening the opposite car door to see me in a fetal position and asking why I was hiding under the seat. I made a joke and laughed it off like nothing happen. The strangest thing was, we continued to hang out for a few more hours, never giving the light a second thought. The next morning when we woke up, there was a van that was parked on the other side of the tree line. We figured that had to be the reason for the lights but it did not explain the beings I saw. I never thought much about it after that, it just never made sense.

For the next five years, I did not experience anything out of the ordinary - supernaturally speaking. However, during that time my grandmother passed away from cancer and my dad decided to self-medicate his pain with METH and our family fell apart shortly afterward. Fast forward three years after this, and I was kidnapped at gunpoint with a friend of mine who happened to be dealing with the wrong type of people. I was able to walk away from the altercation with no more than a scar above my left eye. The result of this event left me with posttraumatic stress disorder. For about 10 years after that, I would wake up most nights around 3:00 AM with strong anxiety/fear and not know why. I would just sit and stare out my window and smoke a joint until I calmed down enough to go back to sleep. Recently, I’ve come to the realization that maybe what was waking me up at 3 AM. May have not been caused by the PTSD. That may be I was being visited in the evening by the same beings who were in the orb I saw when I was younger and later the beings that approached my car in the evening.

Now, As I write this my 35th birthday is two days away and I find myself feeling extremely grateful for all of the trials tribulations and successes that I’ve experienced. I find myself thankful for all of the information that L/L Research, my Star Family, and my higher-self has shared with me. I stand in humble observance of the multitudes of possibilities and probabilities my future has in store. I vow to do my best to utilize each moment to be in the services of our Infinite Creator.

I'd like to end this post with a quote from The Law of One.
"104.26 ▶....We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following, there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator."

RE: My brief story of awakening - Diana - 07-31-2018

Welcome to Bring4th. Smile

RE: My brief story of awakening - ada - 08-06-2018

Such awesome experiences of beauty and the infinite, these events surely have helped you to awaken and discover the Law of One. So very wondeful to read, thank you for sharing, and a warm welcome to you fellow co-creator.

RE: My brief story of awakening - Terpene_Tony396 - 08-20-2018

(08-06-2018, 05:38 PM)blossom Wrote: Such awesome experiences of beauty and the infinite, these events surely have helped you to awaken and discover the Law of One. So very wondeful to read, thank you for sharing, and a warm welcome to you fellow co-creator.

Thank you for the kind words.

RE: My brief story of awakening - Jade - 08-20-2018

Thank you for sharing your story, Tony! I look forward to meeting you in just over a week!