Bring4th
Soul Catching/Soul Trap - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Soul Catching/Soul Trap (/showthread.php?tid=16268)

Soul Catching/Soul Trap - john11:11 - 08-08-2018

Hi,

I'm watching a video with Max Spiers and he describes the Draco/Negative E.T.'s have some sort of soul catching or soul trap set in place that keeps souls stuck in reincarnation on Earth against their will. Has anyone heard this? It seems to me like this is some sort of fear mongering but I've heard this before. I'd hate to think that we're not truly free when we die. As a Wanderer I'd like to think I can go home after this incarnation. It's been a very rough road to self-discovery.

RE: Soul Catching/Soul Trap - AnthroHeart - 08-08-2018

Can you feel intuitively or energetically if something is true?
When you put your mind aside, what do you feel about it?
Does it feel like truth?

RE: Soul Catching/Soul Trap - Infinite - 08-08-2018

Disinformation. The STS entities feed yourselves with fear. These conspiracy theories are strategies to disseminate fear.

RE: Soul Catching/Soul Trap - Nau7ik - 08-09-2018

It’s definitely a deception. Orion or the negative polarity want people to think they are more powerful than they actually are. They cannot “trap” your soul and steal it away. It violates the laws of the universe if it even were possible. The only way I know to enslave a soul is if that soul willingly enslaves itself to a master. Now, this can be manipulated so that the victim gives his/her free will permission without knowing what he’s truly agreeing to. The devil doesn’t make deals that he’s going to lose.
The classic devil’s pact is real. Ra spoke about it in th Law of One. The black magician and the Orion entity have a battle of wills. The winner is the master, the loser is the slave.
Or one can make a contract with the ministers of Hell. They’ll give you what you desire, but you have to pay up, for example, in 50 years and your soul will become theirs to do with as they wish. It’s of course only temporary, until the karma is balanced.

Anyway, don’t even worry about the negative polarity. They can’t touch you unless you allow them to. They’re very self-centered and want you to look up to them and fear them. They certainly can’t trap your soul after you die. Don’t believe any of that fear mongering nonsense.

There’s a similar deception I’ve also seen: “don’t go into the light. It’s not what you think!”
That could very well be a clever deception from the negative polarity to manipulate confused souls into trapping themselves after death and becoming hungry ghosts. Souls who can’t move on because they have an attachment to earthly desire. The Buddhists talk about the “hungry ghosts”.

RE: Soul Catching/Soul Trap - DungBeetle - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:21 PM)john11:11 Wrote: Hi,

I'm watching a video with Max Spiers and he describes the Draco/Negative E.T.'s have some sort of soul catching or soul trap set in place that keeps souls stuck in reincarnation on Earth against their will.  Has anyone heard this?  It seems to me like this is some sort of fear mongering but I've heard this before.  I'd hate to think that we're not truly free when we die.  As a Wanderer I'd like to think I can go home after this incarnation.  It's been a very rough road to self-discovery.

I asked the same thing a little while back on here and pretty much got the same replies. I think the Archon (ruler) thing comes from the Gnostic texts. People always equate this subject with a certain star trek episode, about going into the light. Hopefully it is just fear mongering. Intuitively I think it doesn't feel "right".

RE: Soul Catching/Soul Trap - Bring4th_Austin - 08-09-2018

This sort of thing ultimately depends on how you pick your sources. Which sources do you trust and why?

If weighing it against the Ra material, it seems pretty much impossible for this sort of thing to happen. In session 12, Ra describes the sort of influence the Council and the Guardians have over Earth's protection. Like Nau7ik said, there are fundamental laws of the universe. Those laws are manifest in the actions of entities like the Guardians. At that level it isn't even a battle or a struggle - the fundamental nature of the universe prevails. "The Creator is one being. The vibratory level of those able to reach the quarantine boundaries is such that upon seeing the love/light net it is impossible to break this Law. Therefore, nothing happens. No attempt is made. There is no confrontation."

My interpretation being that even if negative entities could conceive of some massive diabolical plan like this, there are overriding forces that prevent it from happening.

But then again, there are some who believe that the Ra material is a negative manipulation to trick people into thinking these things, so...

RE: Soul Catching/Soul Trap - unity100 - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:21 PM)john11:11 Wrote: Hi,

I'm watching a video with Max Spiers and he describes the Draco/Negative E.T.'s have some sort of soul catching or soul trap set in place that keeps souls stuck in reincarnation on Earth against their will. Has anyone heard this? It seems to me like this is some sort of fear mongering but I've heard this before. I'd hate to think that we're not truly free when we die. As a Wanderer I'd like to think I can go home after this incarnation. It's been a very rough road to self-discovery.

Placement of an entity in an incarnation happens in a single moment's thought by its m/b/s totality, during the after-incarnation review.

No other entity can have that power over any other entity, but the m/b/s totality.

One could say that the totality of the smc complex to which the entity belongs to (for 4d and above) would have a similar power over the entity, however in the end the entity's own totality is a part of the smc totality to which the entity belongs to.

In short, there is no need for such considerations or worries like 'soul trapping'.