Bring4th
The One and Experience - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The One and Experience (/showthread.php?tid=16274)

The One and Experience - AnthroHeart - 08-09-2018

Bentino Massaro in Trinfinity Academy says:

Quote:The Infinite One in its original “stateless state” cannot—though it desires to—directly experience itself. It cannot directly experience itself because it is One and therefore has no reference point to experience itself from, or in relationship to.

The One is beyond experiencing. Beyond and before even Awareness.

I thought this was interesting.

RE: The One and Experience - unity100 - 08-09-2018

Quote:The Infinite One in its original “stateless state” cannot—though it desires to—directly experience itself

That would be contradictory:

The situation of 'desiring to' something, is another state. Its the state of desiring, in this particular case, desiring to experience itself.

Infinity, which could only be called stateless, can not have attributions or any states, this includes states like desiring, or even 'itself', since that concept cannot be applicable to infinity either.

Only starting from the point of infinite intelligence and below, the said proposition would become true.

RE: The One and Experience - Infinite Unity - 08-14-2018

(08-09-2018, 08:52 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Bentino Massaro in Trinfinity Academy says:

Quote:The Infinite One in its original “stateless state” cannot—though it desires to—directly experience itself. It cannot directly experience itself because it is One and therefore has no reference point to experience itself from, or in relationship to.

The One is beyond experiencing. Beyond and before even Awareness.

I thought this was interesting.

That's funny I had a realization surrounding this today. Basically any experience of Creator to Creator is going to be through distortion/reflection Think about the nature of light and we see, everything is a reflection. Distortion itself is not to be abhored, for it is the only way the Creator can experience itself, is through distortion. Everything seen,felt, and thought is a distortion. Light itself is a distortion.

To me distortion itself can be likened to representation

This also for me is congruent with my thoughts on the original configuration of infinity. Prior to Love, prior to unity. Where infinity is referenceless, no road maps, no memory. No attraction/magnitism. I believe consciousness allows for infinity to be molded in a way that memory,light,unity is applied as a configuring of infinity. Allowing for things like intelligence, intelligent energy, and on and on I believe we transform because Infinity itself does, and no other reason because it wills to.

I believe Infinity lives breathes and evolves right here. we have come up with a way to experience ourselves through distortion. Like the quote above says, one cannot experience one it is the only one. Think about the nature of creation. All the cells making up all these parts. All these complex bodies informing and communicating to "one" another. It's only possible to experience one through many, Many through one.