Bring4th
Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? (/showthread.php?tid=16282)

Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2018

I am energy sensitive, but I'm not sure what 4th density light would feel like.
Or if it's even possible to feel it.
Sometimes energy sensitivity is even stronger than my physical senses.

When I relax and just be, I feel this sensation that is very pleasant, and moderately strong.
I'm no longer trying to force energy through my chakras.
Earlier I was more focused on just allowing my heart to be healed.

I can rest in this feeling all day. It could be love. It is warm. It is comforting.
It holds me, but in a different way than God does.

Are we feeling 4th density light? Or does it more cause upheaval of subconscious stuff?

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - breakingties - 08-10-2018

If the thoughts and emotions that are generated by them are love related, the molecules of your body will start to align to that certain vibration of love, and so the energy/light/presence that you are made of become of 4th density. So in my experience, and from my understanding, yes it is possible, and no hard at all actually. You are doing it as you said on a regular basis, when you relax, etc.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2018

I'm just learning to stay present in whatever I am feeling.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - breakingties - 08-10-2018

That`s cool man Smile

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - Infinite Unity - 08-11-2018

(08-10-2018, 07:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I am energy sensitive, but I'm not sure what 4th density light would feel like.
Or if it's even possible to feel it.
Sometimes energy sensitivity is even stronger than my physical senses.

When I relax and just be, I feel this sensation that is very pleasant, and moderately strong.
I'm no longer trying to force energy through my chakras.
Earlier I was more focused on just allowing my heart to be healed.

I can rest in this feeling all day. It could be love. It is warm. It is comforting.
It holds me, but in a different way than God does.

Are we feeling 4th density light? Or does it more cause upheaval of subconscious stuff?

Infinity has averages and anomalies, in my opinion third density inhabitants can feel a representation of fourth density energy/light.

Each density/chakra is actually completely that energy, with representations of other energy centers. So whilst in yellow ray, all that you see is in yellow ray . The heart energy you speak of is yellow Ray's representation of that energy. When you hit the eigth level, you will see the universe from not within yellow ray.

Now within infinity all things are possible, all things happen a dual activated does have the potential to truly access fourth density light. However the bodily apparatus, will make it nigh impossible to actually work with this energy, in an articulated form

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - GentleReckoning - 08-11-2018

4th is a density of love light. You must move to an odd numbered density if you wish to experience light/love.

There is little to no appreciable learning in 4th density, but a large amount of comfort.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 11:59 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: 4th is a density of love light. You must move to an odd numbered density if you wish to experience light/love.

There is little to no appreciable learning in 4th density, but a large amount of comfort.

I thought even Ra referred to 4th density light.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - GentleReckoning - 08-12-2018

Light in the even numbered densities is mostly harvested or understood by the subconscious mind.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - flofrog - 08-12-2018

I am not sure if this has any relevance to this thread, but about five, six years ago , one morning in Southern California where I live, I was driving and suddenly thought, whoa the light is much whiter, it was a beautiful day, and about two weeks later I was at the time visiting a web site and it said that a new cosmic ray had just hit Earth and the light had changed. I felt my frog ego inflating like a ton... BigSmile. Hopefully, it deflated a bit since BigSmile

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 04:36 PM)flofrog Wrote: I am not sure if this has any relevance to this thread, but about five, six years ago , one morning in Southern California where I live, I was driving and suddenly thought, whoa the light is much whiter,  it was a beautiful day, and about two weeks later I was at the time visiting a web site and it said that a new cosmic ray had just hit Earth and the light had changed. I felt my frog ego inflating like a ton... BigSmile. Hopefully, it deflated a bit since BigSmile

I saw the sun much whiter one day years ago. It was when I was going through my schizophrenia phase.
It was ego-crushing to me. Because I thought it was my fault the sun was hotter and whiter because
of me desiring to "climb the densities" and that I would set the world on fire because of carrying Earth into such a high density.
I thought Ra lived in the sun and that they were all suffering being burned up because of the hotter sun.
It left me in mental anguish for a few weeks.
I was in jail at the time for the schizophrenia and saw the room turning red and thought I was being taken to the core of a star.

I am glad those days are behind me, but I still wonder why the sun is white now.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - Nau7ik - 08-13-2018

It’s all about out the attitude of mind and openness of heart in these times. 4D Light is shining ever abundantly, I think, and catalyst is intensified.

I am thinking of the great way of the mind archetype. Whether you’re Left Hand or Right hand path, one’s ability to make use of catalyst for polarization is what creates the least resistense to 4D Light.

I can’t find the Q’uo channeling but there was a very interesting one about the transition to fourth density. They talked about the fourth density becoming the main light and that 3D humans would not be able to withstand it without significant distortion. Only those who’ve opened the heart would be able to endure, but only for a little while because the light is still too intense for the third density vehicle. If anyone remembers which channeling that was from, it could be illuminating. (Which is why I love L/L and Q’uo. There are amazing and fascinating bits of information hidden throughout the archives.)

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - Infinite - 08-13-2018

Quote:Questioner: Yes, thank you. I got a letter today from a brother who is very, very busy seeking Nirvana of the quickie variety and he would like to know the answer to a question which is difficult for me to fathom. However, I will ask it as he asked it because I would very much appreciate being able to send him a reply. He has studied under a yogic philosophy for many years and would very much like to return to the source. He identifies this source as being at the ninth density. He would like to know if it is possible to bypass all the intervening densities in this lifetime and go back to the source using his yogic practices. Could you comment on these concepts and help our brother, who is truly an earnest seeker, in any way that you see appropriate, please?

I am Laitos, and am aware of your question. We are also aware that entities such as this brother upon your planet at this time seek with great intensity the meaning of their lives and a path which might bring them that which might be called enlightenment. Many are the ways which your peoples have chosen to seek this path throughout the history of your planet. Each path has provided integral pieces of the puzzle, shall we say, which are most necessary for the sincere seeker to utilize in the polarization of the self to a degree which is, shall we say, harvestable. Many such paths have produced those called the saints, the avatars, the gurus, each of which, through disciplined exercises of many kinds, has been able to balance the centers of energy in your mind and body/mind/spirit complex to a degree that is necessary for this harvest into the next density of the illusion of the one Creator. Each discipline, while providing a viable path for the spiritual evolution, also contains those facets which may be considered distortions or misapprehensions of certain spiritual qualities and descriptions.

It is our humble understanding that the path of spiritual evolution must be one which is straight and narrow and of some considerable length, traveling through many illusions and densities with the one goal of becoming one with the Creator. What this means for each entity in any illusion is that the instreamings of the love/light of the one Creator are available for use by each entity; this love/light or prana being channeled through the energy centers or chakras, if you will, in such a manner that the light is used efficiently, each density providing the seeker of union with a greater intensity of light.

Upon the completion of the cycle of incarnations in any density an entity is given the opportunity to, shall we say, grade itself by being bathed in the light of the one Creator until it is no longer able to withstand or utilize the increasing intensity of light. This light has degrees shall we say, of vibration. When the entity can no longer withstand or use the light, then it stops at that point and that point falls where it may. Wherever it falls it is then the entity’s choice, by its own ability to use the light, to continue its study in the appropriate illusion which matches the intensity of light which has been utilized.

Few there are upon your planet at this time who can withstand the intensity of the light of the fourth density. For this light is what might be called a quantum leap beyond that which you now experience within your third density. If any entity were to experience it for but a moment and be able to withstand it, for that moment that entity would feel indeed that it had returned to its Source and would most likely be quite appreciative of that experience. For such seekers as your brother to desire to progress more rapidly than is possible, shall we say, realizing that all things are possible, is a commendable trait, but one which is not likely to be realized, for though your density provides an intense degree of catalyst and opportunity for traveling the spiritual path, to the best of our knowledge, it does not provide enough catalyst to build the polarity necessary to, shall we say, skip any density.

To the best of our knowledge, when this octave of densities is completed the individualized entities will find themselves at the level of the eighth density— one with the Source of this particular creation. But our teachers have not themselves found such union nor have their teachers told them of an end to such progressions.

We shall continue. For an entity to return to the Source does not mean the end to evolution. For an entity to desire to progress spiritually as rapidly as possible is quite commendable, but we would suggest that it is most necessary to learn to walk, shall we say, before one runs or flies or soars beyond the start. Yours is a density in which the child learns to crawl. Rejoice in the opportunities which are thusly presented to you.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - AnthroHeart - 08-13-2018

Maybe what I'm feeling is the 4th subdensity of yellow-ray. I have to turn it off or down sometimes because it's like always present.

Thank you Infinite for posting that. It really helps.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - GentleReckoning - 08-13-2018

The child they refer to is actually humanity. It's a pretty young race. So if things seem disconnected from what you consciously want it's because reality is literally studying us so as to evolve the race with much more representative experiences of the freedom, power and independence we offer.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - GentleReckoning - 08-13-2018

This Galaxy is studying reincarnation for example. Jesus, the stewardess that fell out of a plane. Placebos, faith healings. On and on. Evolving Phoenix, your name was the clue I needed to realize this.

It is likely that the conscious adept may be able to initiate rapid self-healing if we advance consciousness enough.

So cancer is the negative reflection of this. imo.

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 12:08 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: This Galaxy is studying reincarnation for example. Jesus, the stewardess that fell out of a plane. Placebos, faith healings. On and on. Evolving Phoenix, your name was the clue I needed to realize this.

It is likely that the conscious adept may be able to initiate rapid self-healing if we advance consciousness enough.

So cancer is the negative reflection of this. imo.

Wow, so you figured that out by looking at my screen name? Interesting. That's pretty cool man.

So would you say the archetype of the phoenix is a unique archetype to humans?

And when you say rapid self-healing, you mean like Wolverine? Cause if so... \m/ f*** YEAH! \m/

TBH, I believe that is exactly the case, and have decided with full intention to cease aging.

I also wonder... who's to say that just cause wanderers aren't dual activated means we can't BECOME dual activated? All we have to do is pull ourselves into the timeline where that is not only possible, but meant to happen. It's basically just a matter of placing ourselves at the point of true preference without anxiety over it.

That's what I'm being guided to do lately: take ownership of an have faith in, my power. Especially my creative power. And manifestation is just that because one is creating one's reality. Sometimes our creations we manifest make us worry if we're doing the right thing or not. And to have faith in our ability to make sure everything works out is a big part of it. To LET GO of the worries and LET GO of the need to struggle in order to find meaning. Finding meaning only in struggle is the source of our attachment to it, so learning to have faith in learning just as much from peace and joy as from struggle is what frees us from it. Humility enough not to have to "prove" or "earn" anything, for all is already abundant.

Also, I hear we are destined to free ourselves of karma, if we are willing to accept this destiny, which I say we ultimately are. I absolve myself this morning of all negative karma while worrying about whether I'd accrued any with recent manifestations. It seems it's all just fear of imperfection, which is ridiculous on a number of levels.

So since we can do all this, who's to say we can't choose to become dual activated? Who's to say we can't CONSCIOUSLY evolve in the physical sense? Right? Basically, rather than "harvesting" into 4D, why not consciously evolve into it?

Also, what do you think of Ra's claim that we cannot skip a density in this density?

EDIT: IT was 3:33 when I read your post LOL

RE: Is it possible to feel 4th density light? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 08-19-2018

I liken this to radio stations. Those at the upper part of third density, close to fourth density may be able to pick up crosstalk. My friend had an experience she called her 'neo' experience, her and her friend in meditation were suddenly able to communicate without words, whole concepts and understandings passed between them. It was but a short time that this occurred for.

I have travelled to fourth-density worlds via projection and i think it is possible to also perceive fourth density earth, I have done this. When i was younger i used to call it 'land of the faries' and it is my native density.

Me and my friend/spiritual mentor did a channelling and question session a while back, and this is something to note (pleiadean SMC means pleiadean social memory complex). I found while I am very radiant and loving, i wanted to have a more pure experience, i just WANTED the fourth density love here at all times, this is what we got on this (taken from the transcript):

-------------------------

Jake: OKay… that makes sense to me. Could you guys explain to me, this is a bit of a question of my own, what has been causing the feelings of blockages around my heart and lower heart? Its almost like I have problems expressing love in the way I want sometimes?

Pleiadean SMC(Via Kelly): The human vessel makes it very difficult to express the potency of love that you wish to express. This… um… makes you doubt weather you are expressing love at all, and this my friend is what is causing the blockage. Your… Your… Inability to ground and express the frequency you wish to ground and express is causing doubt and frustrations, but please be do not despair. Never doubt the love you share, and you will remain clear for the most part.

Jake: Is this what Ian is teaching me?

Pleiadean SMC(Via Kelly): This is a very important lesson for you to learn. Ian is helping with this, you are here to have a human experience too. So try not to despair that the love you share is not of the frequency you are used to sharing, when you are in your spirit form. You cannot share that in a limited physical vehicle, it is just is not possible.

Jake: I notice that despite the limitations of the physical vehicle to express love in a pure form, me and ian seem to have it in a very intense way, I take it how we are expressing it at the moment, that is within the limits of the physical vehicle?

Pleiadean SMC(Via Kelly): Yes, but… this ability will expand and it will become more intense liken it to building a muscle only these are your mechanisms that allow you to function in this way.

Jake: So my blockage has been caused by… trying to go too far too quickly?

Pleiadean SMC(Via Kelly): Yes. You are a human being having a human experience and to rush this process would not only be impossible, but it would in fact, destroy the journey. Do you understand this brother?

------------------------

They answered my suspicions, those who will feel the most 'fourth density' vibrations/light are those who are closest to that in overall vibration. Learning the ways of love and expression therof is like building muscle. Let too much in too quickly and you will be driven mad! On earth, the vibrations are gradually being 'stepped up' i think.

As fourth-density light intensifies, those who have opened the heart will be able to take it as the Ra group mentioned. The blockages mentioned in the channelling have become much less of a problem, meditating with my partner together in love has further strengthened that 'muscle'.