Bring4th
Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? (/showthread.php?tid=16291)

Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2018

7th density is the law of foreverness. It is timelessness as we all know.
Are we there forever and then simultaneously in the next Octave?

Is the journey toward Creator ever done?

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - ada - 08-11-2018

I doubt even sixth or seventh density beings know. All they know is that something from the eighth density is helping us in our journey.
Try looking at it like this, for the first who made the transitions, they must've felt like every new higher density was the peak. So who's to say it ever ends? Imagine creation as a circle, it ends only where it begins. Smile

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - Infinite Unity - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 04:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: 7th density is the law of foreverness. It is timelessness as we all know.

The lesson is forever, and you can be apart of seventh density for as long as you like. You move on when you are ready, and have learned the lesson of forever.

You are already everyone and everywhere. The Law is One

At mid eigth you have a coelscing back into the Creator;the beginning is the end. However in the way you posit the question, no the journey is endless.

The first octave is right here, the one above is right here. There is no separation: the seeming separation is due to the origin of all distortions: pov or perspective

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - GentleReckoning - 08-12-2018

8th and above are solar bodies eventually leading out to Allah as many of the furthest planets (mostly undiscovered) have too little spiritual gravity to balance some of the higher densities.

Starting with the sun, and then going outwards.

Travel between stars (at least in a light body) resembles a fractalization of consciousness similar to the architect scene in the matrix. Re-coalescing at birth and other various beneficial experiential nexi. Eventually the soul stabilizes to the extent that it can individuate in lighter and lighter realms. (surprisingly it takes density to anchor this process)

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-12-2018

(08-11-2018, 05:18 PM)blossom Wrote: I doubt even sixth or seventh density beings know. All they know is that something from the eighth density is helping us in our journey.
Try looking at it like this, for the first who made the transitions, they must've felt like every new higher density was the peak. So who's to say it ever ends? Imagine creation as a circle, it ends only where it begins.  Smile

Hence the need to learn the lessons in foreverness.

I remember some time ago, after intuiting the Law of One but before reading about it, I also came to the realization that we were ever-changing beings throughout all of eternity, just constantly changing, and learning and evolving. So my instinct says no, we continue to change. This didn't feel like a bad thing to me. If anything, it seemed perhaps beautiful and inspiring. Something like that. Then I thought about it with my 3D mind and started feeling unsure if I liked it, but I got the feeling that God did, and so then I must have as well. OR... something. I can't remember. But I think that's the idea is that we continue evolving. Think of it this way: Perhaps being an endless whiteness that eternally goes on forever and in all directions infinitely gets boring? Perhaps this is how source entertains itself, loves itself, expresses itself, learns more about itself AND creates itself while also simply being itself, all simultaneously. Makes sense to me. After all, all is one, right? And thoughts are realer than crude matter. So wouldn't all these concepts ultimately be one? It's just hard to describe such an idea thoroughly when it's being described with language (which inherently separates as a part of it's function) instead of telepathy.

I guess the concept of us always evolving/changing and the concept of simultaneously becoming one with the creator seems somewhat self-contradictory huh? Guess that's why you gotta learn lessons in unity first. There's a reason the lessons are structured the way they are after all. Gotta grasp unity to understand how all paradoxes are solved and all problems reconciled in unity, right?

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - Ghostdancer17 - 08-26-2018

(08-11-2018, 04:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: 7th density is the law of foreverness. It is timelessness as we all know.

Of course, Seventh Density is not really going to be understood by those which are yet experiencing the lower Densities. For knowledge pertaining to the ways and means of Seventh Density is not available in this octave.
It may perhaps be said that the Social Memory Complex which has acheived Harvestability into the Seventh Vibration, then, may proceed to commingle with the One Infinite Creator at that level. For Seventh Density, the Density of Gateway, is sufficiently shrouded in mystery.

To continue with your query then, I posit that the remainder of Eternity is spent in Seventh Density until the Spiritual Mass of this Quantum becomes so great as to call all back towards the One Original Super Logos, thus culminating the Octave of experience. Whereby a new Octave may then be generated in what is termed the “Eighth Level”.

Obviously, the culmination or completion of the Octave may be seen to encompass timelessness of an incompensable magnitude.

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - Cyan - 08-26-2018

When the universe coaleses into one, which doesn't happen until every being approves.

Or in laymans terms, when they become bored of life they rejoin the unity, a harsh view on suicide as the final happy choice of the spiritually enlightened. In short, they'll have a fixed intro into the universe and a fixed outro into the universe within the universe but exist both before the end of the universe and after the end of the universe.

Man it would be wonderful to get some really good astrophysicist to do some wireframe charts of what these entities should look like.

RE: Will we ever truly leave 7th density? - Cobrien - 09-03-2018

You cannot escape the moment. You shift densities when experience creates potential of more rarified experience. The journey towards the creator is complete when the difference of how you conceptualize yourself and the creator is reconciled. That which exists cannot become nonexistence. Only form changes.

The seeking process becomes purified as the time dimension is more readily navigated.