Bring4th
What density are angels? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What density are angels? (/showthread.php?tid=16355)

What density are angels? - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-28-2018

Does Ra ever say what density angels are? I've been praying to them all this time, they seem to play such an important role, yet I don't even know their density.

Does anybody have any more info on this?

RE: What density are angels? - isis - 08-28-2018

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14357

RE: What density are angels? - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 10:21 AM)isis Wrote: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14357

Thanks.

RE: What density are angels? - Stranger - 08-28-2018

Angels are not from a density. They are non-evolving beings created by the Logos to maintain various aspects of Creation.

RE: What density are angels? - AnthroHeart - 08-28-2018

There is one school of thought that says angels are created whenever we pray. I don't know if it's true.

But the Universe itself can do work too. Just by intention.

There are angels at the level of Creator. Angels have never been human. I don't believe they evolve as Stranger said.

I also don't believe they have free will.

RE: What density are angels? - ada - 08-28-2018

Quote:51.1 ▶ Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.

The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

To me, and from my point of view, angels can be entities that help the incarnate through higher planes, they can be guides, the guardians that oversee the harvest, Ra, the Confederation, or even one's own higher self can be considered an angel.

RE: What density are angels? - flofrog - 08-28-2018

Would there be like temporary angels

I heard from a friend an interesting story which happened to his close friend, sorry it’s a bit long but pretty interesting. This happened in late seventies.
So his friend was in the army and due to promotion was switched from I think, Northern California to Arizona. His wife left ahead in one car with lots of belonging and one smaller child. He left two weeks later in second car with his older daughter who was eight and finished this way her school term. As they were driving through more deserted country approaching Arizona, his daughter was taken ill with acute belly pain. He had only a map and there seemed to be no main town close by.

Suddenly on the road he passed a parked pickup truck with an old couple. He stopped and explained his child issue and the old couple answered there is in fact some miles away, once you take a cross road, a small town with an excellent hospital just follow us. Which he did and about fifteen minutes later or more, he stopped at that hospital. He rushed his daughter inside who was operated immediately of acute appendicitis. As she was wheeled away he went back outside but the old couple in their pickup truck had left.

He then waited for the operation to be done and when the surgeon came to tell him it all went well, but he was just in time, the surgeon asked him where he was going and how he had found the hospital complex which was fairly new.

He explained he had met this older couple who had helped him. They were both walking the hallway and suddenly the father stopped as there were photos of donors to the hospital on the wall, and he stopped in front of one and said
Oh my god here they are, it’s them ! I can now thank them !
The surgeon looked curiously at him, and said, But, they passed away eight years ago.

So that’s why I wonder if there are not like temp jobs in the Angels department. Wink

RE: What density are angels? - JJCarsonian - 08-28-2018

What a great story, but not sure what you mean by "temporary angels".. From my understanding, Archangels and angels are just extensions of the Creator, never incarnated, helping where needed. Their vibratory levels have never been down stepped, and therefore, they are past our octave. In your story below, it sounds like those folks he's talked to were souls/entities like you and I. Highly evolved entities, such as Ra and Jesus, can certainly manifest a body in our realm if needed.

(08-28-2018, 05:22 PM)flofrog Wrote: Would there be like temporary angels

I heard from a friend an interesting story which happened to his close friend, sorry it’s a bit long but pretty interesting. This happened in late seventies.
So his friend was in the army and due to promotion was switched from I think, Northern California to Arizona. His wife left ahead in one car with lots of belonging and one smaller child. He left two weeks later in second car with his older daughter who was eight and finished this way her school term. As they were driving through more deserted country approaching Arizona, his daughter was taken ill with acute belly pain.  He had only a map and there seemed to be no main town close by.

Suddenly on the road he passed a parked pickup truck with an old couple. He stopped and explained his child issue and the old couple answered there is in fact some miles away, once you take a cross road,  a small town with an excellent hospital just follow us.  Which he did and about fifteen minutes later or more,  he stopped at that hospital. He rushed his daughter inside who was operated immediately of acute appendicitis. As she was wheeled away he went back outside but the old couple in their pickup truck had left.

He then waited for the operation to be done and when the surgeon came to tell him it all went well, but he was just in time, the surgeon asked him where he was going and how he had found the hospital complex which was fairly new.

He explained he had met this older couple who had helped him. They were both walking the hallway and suddenly the father stopped as there were photos of donors to the hospital on the wall, and he stopped in front of one and said
Oh my god here they are, it’s  them ! I can now thank them !
The surgeon looked curiously at him, and said, But,  they passed away eight years ago.

So that’s why I wonder if there are not like temp jobs in the Angels department. Wink

RE: What density are angels? - flofrog - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 07:11 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: What a great story, but not sure what you mean by "temporary angels".. From my understanding, Archangels and angels are just extensions of the Creator, never incarnated, helping where needed. Their vibratory levels have never been down stepped, and therefore, they are past our octave. In your story below, it sounds like those folks he's talked to were souls/entities like you and I. Highly evolved entities, such as Ra and Jesus, can certainly manifest a body in our realm if needed.

I am glad , JJCarsonian, of what you are thinking from this, I was thinking they were different from angels too, but not too sure how to consider it exactly, so made a bit of a joke of it.

RE: What density are angels? - Nau7ik - 08-29-2018

(08-28-2018, 03:27 PM)Stranger Wrote: Angels are not from a density. They are non-evolving beings created by the Logos to maintain various aspects of Creation.

This is my understanding of Angels as well. They’re not on the same evolutionary track we are. They actually don’t have free will like we do. They are the Lord’s helpers, created for specific purposes, in which they delight in doing.

The Qabalah classifies orders of Angels in each of the Sephiroth. For example, the angels of Malkuth are the Ashim, the Souls of Fire. Or for Tiphareth, the order of Angels are the Malachim, Kings. Each serves according to their nature. The orders of Angels belong to the world of Yetzirah, Formation (the third world of the qabalists). We can go even higher and approach the archangels in the world of Briah, who rule over the Angels, and in turn, the archangels obey the Names of God, of which there are ten Names of God in the highest world of Atziluth for each Sephirah.

RE: What density are angels? - DungBeetle - 08-29-2018

I think there is a heirarchy of Angels at different levels. Some are more powerful/evolved than others.

RE: What density are angels? - Stranger - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 03:27 PM)Stranger Wrote: Angels are not from a density.  They are non-evolving beings created by the Logos to maintain various aspects of Creation.

This is my understanding of Angels as well. They’re not on the same evolutionary track we are. They actually don’t have free will like we do. They are the Lord’s helpers, created for specific purposes, in which they delight in doing.

The Qabalah classifies orders of Angels in each of the Sephiroth. For example, the angels of Malkuth are the Ashim, the Souls of Fire. Or for Tiphareth, the order of Angels are the Malachim, Kings. Each serves according to their nature. The orders of Angels belong to the world of Yetzirah, Formation (the third world of the qabalists). We can go even higher and approach the archangels in the world of Briah, who rule over the Angels, and in turn, the archangels obey the Names of God, of which there are ten Names of God in the highest world of Atziluth for each Sephirah.

All consciousness has free will, that is, every entity has the ability to choose its actions within the parameters of the higher Law, and the limits of the entity's understanding of what's possible.  Our free will is based on ignorance - due to the Veil, we are free to act in ignorance of the Law of One, thereby shooting ourselves in the proverbial foot and producing disharmony (but this is not a "mistake" because it contributes to a more diverse, multifaceted, interesting Creation - since Creation is essentially an exercise in producing essentially every possible distortion of the perfect harmony of the True Reality / Oneness; therefore disharmonious choices are essentially inevitable in 3D, by design).  The angels, being aware of the Law of One, choose not to break it - but are free to do so.

RE: What density are angels? - Infinite - 08-29-2018

(08-28-2018, 03:27 PM)Stranger Wrote: Angels are not from a density.  They are non-evolving beings created by the Logos to maintain various aspects of Creation.

Second Q'uo, there are angels which never incarnated, but there are also angels which evolve through densities:

Quote:[...]

The hierarchy of the angels of which you have asked us is just as regular and predictable. You have angels at the level of Creator, and you have angels at the level of personal angels. You have everything in between. They carry responsibilities according to their hierarchy. What makes angels unique is that they have never left the vibration of the Creator. They have never departed from the one original Thought of unconditional love. They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

Angels are love. Angels are love responsible for realms in a hierarchical manner. There are those which work with your sub-Logos, the sun, in creating the archetypal mind and the blueprint for the densities in this particular creation. There are angels who are attracted to vibrations and flock to those whose vibration are beautiful to them. You may not feel beautiful, dear ones, especially when you are struggling, yet to those who vibrate in unconditional love, the qualities of one who is seeking to learn and to serve are irresistible. It takes a great deal of courage to persist in a spiritual preoccupation, and each of you is [very] beautiful to us and to the angels.

There are two basic energies which angels have to offer. One is the simple energy of love itself and the other is a feeling of safety, which could be called a healing energy. Both of those aspects are the resources which angels have to offer. Angels also have connections with the four elements and the four directions [2] so that as you become more and more aware of the correspondences between certain archangels and certain energies, certain powers and certain directions, you become more able to cleanse your habitation or the area around you with the help of the archangels.

There is another class of angels that is indeed angelic and yet [these angels] have had incarnations. Those are the entities who have chosen to be angels but were not angels from the Creator. Yet between incarnations it became apparent to these souls that the work that they wished to do was angelic. And so these entities were incarnated and lived for a short time on this terrestrial ball you call Earth. And then, seemingly far before their time, they were taken. Instead of moving into the healing of the incarnation and the choosing of another incarnation, these particular entities move into the angelic realm. They are able to become angels because of their innocence within incarnation. These little ones are especially fond of those whose hearts are open and are very grateful to rest in that open heart that will accept them.

[...]

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0212.aspx

RE: What density are angels? - AnthroHeart - 08-29-2018

One thing, are angels more lucky or fortunate than us?
I guess they don't experience jealousy.

RE: What density are angels? - Nau7ik - 08-30-2018

(08-29-2018, 07:52 PM)Stranger Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:

All consciousness has free will, that is, every entity has the ability to choose its actions within the parameters of the higher Law, and the limits of the entity's understanding of what's possible.  Our free will is based on ignorance - due to the Veil, we are free to act in ignorance of the Law of One, thereby shooting ourselves in the proverbial foot and producing disharmony (but this is not a "mistake" because it contributes to a more diverse, multifaceted, interesting Creation - since Creation is essentially an exercise in producing essentially every possible distortion of the perfect harmony of the True Reality / Oneness; therefore disharmonious choices are essentially inevitable in 3D, by design).  The angels, being aware of the Law of One, choose not to break it - but are free to do so.

I think we can agree to disagree @Stranger. The angels have never left the vibration of the Creator, as @Infinite pointed out above. There is no thought to do so. It’s not considered even as a possibility. They were not created to make a choice of polarity and harvest experience. For that, we were created. God needs his helpers. The architect is never the bricklayer. Therefore, there is no free will in the sense that they can choose who to serve. They were created to serve the Lord in his various aspects of manifestation / Creation. It’s their nature. That’s not a matter of Choice.

RE: What density are angels? - loostudent - 08-30-2018

They seem to have free will/choice (at least at some level). How else would they offer love? And there are also fallen/dark angels. Despite this their choice is different because we live in space/time.

Quote:And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day. (Jude 1:6)

Quote:The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time. (Ra)

RE: What density are angels? - Stranger - 08-30-2018

There is a contradictory account in the Book of Enoch, and also there is the fact that Free Will is the first distortion of Oneness. It precedes even the creation of the Logos, who is the second distortion.

But ultimately, I view this point as entirely immaterial in any practical sense, so I am OK with leaving it be.

RE: What density are angels? - ada - 08-30-2018

I think the term Angel has a variety of meanings, hence the confusion.

RE: What density are angels? - Nau7ik - 08-31-2018

(08-30-2018, 10:23 AM)Stranger Wrote: There is a contradictory account in the Book of Enoch, and also there is the fact that Free Will is the first distortion of Oneness. It precedes even the creation of the Logos, who is the second distortion.

But ultimately, I view this point as entirely immaterial in any practical sense, so I am OK with leaving it be.

Me too Smile I like your attitude, so I don’t mind the disagreement.

Maybe they do have free will on some level, but I was saying not the radical free will that we as mind body spirit complexes have. Maybe our ideas of what angels are and what they do differ but that’s okay. I don’t claim to know what the truth is. This is just my opinion informed by personal researches and studies.

I’ll have to check out the Book of Enoch. It’s one that been on my list to read for some time now.

RE: What density are angels? - Nau7ik - 08-31-2018

(08-30-2018, 10:21 AM)loostudent Wrote: They seem to have free will/choice (at least at some level). How else would they offer love? And there are also fallen/dark angels. Despite this their choice is different because we live in space/time.

Quote:And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day. (Jude 1:6)

Quote:The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time. (Ra)

Thank you for quoting this!!! I had just remembered this morning that I read somewhere about angels being impressed upon by the negative polarity, but I couldn’t remember from where. Very interesting!

RE: What density are angels? - loostudent - 11-02-2018

(08-29-2018, 10:10 PM)Infinite Wrote:
Quote:Angels also have connections with the four elements and the four directions [2] so that as you become more and more aware of the correspondences between certain archangels and certain energies, certain powers and certain directions, you become more able to cleanse your habitation or the area around you with the help of the archangels.

Is it really necessary to know all this metaphysical information? I mean with the help of the Creator you don't have to know anything. He can send all the appropriate angels and powers to do the work.

RE: What density are angels? - anagogy - 11-02-2018

(11-02-2018, 05:45 PM)loostudent Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 10:10 PM)Infinite Wrote:
Quote:Angels also have connections with the four elements and the four directions [2] so that as you become more and more aware of the correspondences between certain archangels and certain energies, certain powers and certain directions, you become more able to cleanse your habitation or the area around you with the help of the archangels.

Is it really necessary to know all this metaphysical information? I mean with the help of the Creator you don't have to know anything. He can send all the appropriate angels and powers to do the work.

Was it necessary for the Ra channeling group to purify the place of working prior to each session using the LBR?

Couldn't the creator just cleanse it for them?

I think that it is about honoring the working. It shows a certain dedication, sincerity, and fidelity towards the working. Certainly the creator could banish all negative energies if it so desired. But I think the creator wants us to grow in our own sense of being a portion of the creator. This is the path of the adept, and so for those on that path, the metaphysical structure of the cosmos -- the architecture of the universal mind, is helpful to know.

RE: What density are angels? - loostudent - 11-03-2018

@anagogy

Yes, I think it's welcome to purify places. I didn't mean we shouldn't do anything. I just want to say that we as co-Creators can invite the Creator and ask to do what's needed. All is one being and everyone does his part.

RE: What density are angels? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 11-03-2018

I think the density of an 'angel' varies. What is your definition of 'angel'? Some things i would describe as an angels have been from varying densities, from fourth, to sixth.

Jacob

RE: What density are angels? - GentleReckoning - 11-03-2018

I found angels just to be people of religion. Some unable to see, some unable to hear, and others unable to speak.

Archangel Michael came to me through my cousin. He's kind of a brick-s***-house of a man, who just plows through anything in his way.

I actually found all entities that I prayed to grounded out on the nearest resonant individual. I guess it's how their archetypal energies can make it through the veil to us.

RE: What density are angels? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 10:58 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: I found angels just to be people of religion. Some unable to see, some unable to hear, and others unable to speak.

Archangel Michael came to me through my cousin. He's kind of a brick-s***-house of a man, who just plows through anything in his way.

I actually found all entities that I prayed to grounded out on the nearest resonant individual. I guess it's how their archetypal energies can make it through the veil to us.

Interesting. So angels manifest for you in the form of people you meet?

RE: What density are angels? - AnthroHeart - 11-04-2018

I'm sure some of the people I've met were angels without me realizing it. It's sort of a test to see if we help people in need. Though angels don't need anything from us.

RE: What density are angels? - kristina - 02-22-2019

(08-28-2018, 10:15 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Does Ra ever say what density angels are? I've been praying to them all this time, they seem to play such an important role, yet I don't even know their density.

Does anybody have any more info on this?

I don't know if you know this but you can plug into your search engine "Law of One" and it will take you directly to the Ra teachings and by using this website as well. In the small bo to the right side of the Ra teachings you can type the word "angel" and all sorts of references will pop up regarding that particular topic or word reference.