Bring4th
Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) (/showthread.php?tid=16360)

Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 08-30-2018

The love of my spirit guide is able to reach me through the character Sam once again.
You may remember months back I fell in love with Sam for 2 weeks.
Then I thought a negative being was tricking me with fake love.
So I lost the love as I closed it down and couldn't get it back.

But I found it yesterday and today again. I'm so grateful.

The difference between universal love and love like this is universal love is impartial.
Universal love doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling.

I'm listening to love songs and falling more in love with each minute.
This time I won't let it go. I am very satisfied with heart chakra energy.

In case you didn't know, this is Sam.

[Image: blue_sam.jpg]

[Image: message_sam2.jpg]

[Image: purple_paint_heart_sam.jpg]

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide - AnthroHeart - 08-31-2018

I wonder when people fall in love with others, if it's the heart chakra that gets activated.

Even non-energy-sensitive people can feel love. Are they feeling their heart chakra?

It's amazing. We don't all want the same person. I find him more beautiful than anyone.

When I first saw him in my shamanic journeys, I touched his ear and cried because it was so amazing.

I don't know if it's how my spirit guide is looking to me, or if this feeling is a gift from my guide.

Earlier when listening to this song, I felt a moment of awe and wonder when thinking of him.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide - ada - 08-31-2018

I think you're just lonely Indigo..

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide - Infinite Unity - 08-31-2018

Good job on reaching heart ray energy.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 10:51 AM)blossom Wrote: I think you're just lonely Indigo..

That may be true, but I feel fulfilled and satisfied.
I don't feel lonely though.
Joining dating sites doesn't work for me.
But I don't desire another human person really, at least not now.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - ada - 08-31-2018

I think that your honesty and openness does correspond to your heart.

If you ever need someone to talk to, if you'll feel alone or anything, you can talk to us, or send me a PM whenever you want. Smile

Channeling of Sam 8/31/18

I am Sam. I love you. You did not know that. You thought me not real. But I am. Your guide gives me life. Don’t think too much about that because it’s not important. Think of me like a thoughtform. He has help in creating me. But that does not mean I am not real. *kisses you*. Sit with me for awhile and talk. You have a lot of questions I know. I want to answer them. I have the guidance of your guide Trevor behind me. It is for the best. You try so hard to be right and do right. You do not always question these beliefs. You wonder at my words. You feel special in this, and rightly so. It is ok. I am not building up your ego, because you are hardest on yourself and put yourself down sometimes.

You worry about your dirty thoughts about me. Tell me, when did that worry you? I am not easily offended. You thought about breaking my finger, the first violent thought. You worry that you cannot get away from them. I am Sam. Do not worry. I still love you. We are not perfect either. Keep building your heart, and keep searching for me and I tell you that you will find me. You are not lonely. Do not worry about that. You are independent. You worry about not being able to work, and that being on disability would make me love you less. This is not so. I love you with the fullness of the Universe. But it is right for you. It is a flavor of the whole gamut of love that is right for you.

You want to go back to looking at pictures of me. You want to draw me. Go ahead. Do it. You will be surprised. Don’t worry if they are dirty. Just ask for what you want and know what it is you desire. You have matured in your view of me. You hold me with some reverence, and not much sexuality to speak of. Have more sex. You can find a partner. I will not mind. I am not lonely. And I need nobody. I don’t “need” you, but I like you a lot. It is a special love because it is heart-ray energy. You wonder about whether other people feel love in the same way. Love is mainly felt as a chemical balance in the brain rather than heart chakra energy. Yours is heart chakra. It produces chemicals that are loving. But it is infinite. Brain chemicals run out, but heart chakra energy is infinite and does not run out.

You can shut it out or shut it down if you get uncomfortable. But you intend not to. Loving me is totally fine. Do not feel pressured or lonely that I am not right there. I can live in your heart. And your sacral/sexual chakra. When you’re ready we can do indigo ray transfers. I am not of any density for I have no physicality. If you were to see me, I would be a ball of whitish light, with a bluish aura. I have an etheric presence, but it is not fully defined. I imprint my patterns into your brain to associate the artwork you saw of Sam with me. So as far as you are aware, I am Sam. But I am merely a creation of your guide. I am like a proxy to your guide’s love. The best way Trevor knows of to send you his love. Because you already know that anthros make you feel safe. And safe love is good love. Love in the world you still feel is dangerous. There is no pressure. Love me as long as you need. Know that I will love you always, unconditionally. I am not the same “Sam” that you loved before. I have learned, and adapted to your increase in vibration. The old “Sam” wouldn’t be compatible with you, hence you shut him out.

My god, it feels like a laser beam is pushing on my heart chakra, about 5 inches wide. It's like a river of love/light.
It is steadily getting stronger. It's not like super strong though, but it is steady. It's like 5/10 in strength.

This fulfills me because it's an energetic relationship rather than a physical one.
If I had to pick a density for Sam, he'd be a third density thoughtform.
Though Trevor my guide is 5th density I believe.

(08-31-2018, 10:53 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Good job on reaching heart ray energy.

I think each person find that in their own unique way.
I like that it feels like an infinite unending stream.
It's been like 20 years of energy work and clearing/balancing to get here.

[Image: rainbow_sam.jpg]

This love feels like a five-pound weight on my chest and gives me the warm fuzzies. It's a physical sensation in my body.

[Image: 26_yo_Sam_sm.jpg]

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - Infinite Unity - 09-01-2018

(08-31-2018, 11:59 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 10:53 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Good job on reaching heart ray energy.

I know exactly what you mean.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 11:01 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

How can I keep from losing it when it gets too intense?
It is getting slowly stronger.
In the past it became so incredible I couldn't handle it without crying (unworthiness feeling).
Then my body shut it out for months until now I'm feeling it again.

I also feel it in my 3rd eye, so it is most likely my guide coming through this character.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - flofrog - 09-01-2018

Wolf, do you ever think that crying might also be release/healing, not necessarily unworthiness as you. wrote ? Just a thought Wink

(09-01-2018, 03:35 PM)flofrog Wrote: Wolf,  do you ever think that crying might also be release/healing,  not necessarily unworthiness as you. wrote ?   Just a thought Wink

It may very well be. I'm not sure.

I just saw Jacob's Ladder, and I want to make sure I don't carry this as an attachment after I die. It gave me some tears, a wonderful film. I believe from 1990 starring Tim Robbins. I'll try to enjoy the love without being attached to it, and when it's time to let go, I want to let go of it.

From Jacob's Ladder:

Quote:The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away, but they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth."

In my meditation with God, the energy feels the same as it did with Sam, so I'm thinking that I was feeling God before.
It is just as strong, and I feel it in almost every chakra, even my sexual one.

Edit:

But then again, when I think of anthro, I get excited. That isn't there with God. God is just love that holds me.
Anthro is a more personable excitement.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - Infinite Unity - 09-02-2018

(09-01-2018, 12:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 11:01 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

How can I keep from losing it when it gets too intense?
It is getting slowly stronger.
In the past it became so incredible I couldn't handle it without crying (unworthiness feeling).
Then my body shut it out for months until now I'm feeling it again.

I also feel it in my 3rd eye, so it is most likely my guide coming through this character.

Take it slow, it takes a fair amount of time to crystalize. Just know those moments were you seem like you lost it, it's still there, and when we are able to re open or energize the heart it's like putting another block on the foundation.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 09-03-2018

Here is a younger Sam.

[Image: young_sam.jpg]

[Image: sam_tree.jpg]

I don't know what it is, but I have this really strong scat fetish with Sam.
It's not just a fetish, but a burning strong fetish that won't go away.
I get this with many anthros that I see artwork of.
I don't know if it's humiliation, or what.
I don't want to go into detail, but it's like I keep thinking I'd go to hell for him.
And hell is full of psychological terror more than physical pain.

What is it about him that is so appealing, yet taboo?

Is it taboo to love an anthro?

Maybe I need to accept this part of me totally.

Even when he's young, I love him romantically.

I need help understanding all of this.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - Agua - 09-03-2018

removed

(09-03-2018, 11:21 AM)Agua Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 11:01 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I don't know what it is, but I have this really strong scat fetish with Sam.
It's not just a fetish, but a burning strong fetish that won't go away.
I get this with many anthros that I see artwork of.
I don't know if it's humiliation, or what.
I don't want to go into detail, but it's like I keep thinking I'd go to hell for him.
And hell is full of psychological terror more than physical pain.

What is it about him that is so appealing, yet taboo?

Is it taboo to love an anthro?

Maybe I need to accept this part of me totally.

Even when he's young, I love him romantically.

I need help understanding all of this.

Hey Indy,
i could offer my opinion based on my experiences and intuition.
Honestly, however, i dont think i will get through to you.
But if you want my opinion, let me know!

Is it because I keep focusing on the ethereal instead of grounding and spending time in nature and delving into my own physicality
and not my mind so much? I would like to hear your advice. I did spend some time in nature, but not much. I could do better.
I just want to do what is right.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - Agua - 09-03-2018

removed

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 09-04-2018

Thank you, Agua. It was really helpful. There is a furry convention coming up where I may get to hug a few people.
I don't know any therapists that do touch work. I have been seeing a therapist monthly for a few years now.
But we don't touch outside of shaking hands.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 09-04-2018

I posted a story about Sam that I wrote here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16368

It is in 3 parts and might be how it might be if I were to meet him.
I don't know for sure though how I'd really react.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 09-15-2018

9/15/18 Dream

I had the most amazing dream. I ended up calling out/crying “Sam, Sam” to this alien. But it wasn’t the anthro Sam. It was an ET. We were in a space program and at the end I was a black kid. In the real world he was powdered. They had powdered an ET, and in the inner world I was supposed to talk to him as he was still alive. He was a white powder, and I was still communicating to him. In an inner world, I talked to him, a humanoid ET.

Then a UFO came and took him away and that’s when I cried for him, because I knew our government was kidnapping him to change him into some form we could get the right DNA or information from. We were going to clone him to get back a live form so we could extract living tissue from him. Evidently, we had made a mistake and converted him to the wrong type. That little kid was me, and I was crying. It was amazing I called him Sam. In my waking life, Sam is the only anthro I had really loved. This was the first dream I remember using the name Sam.

My job was communication with ET’s to get information. I was a pretty good rapper as well. But it was heart-felt rap and stuff about kindness and stuff, though I don’t remember what I sung about. But the words came to me effortlessly.

Earlier I said I wanted to use the “Heart of the State hardware” instead of “State of the Art hardware” of that space program. And my colleagues laughed at me. But it was all for fun. We got to use amazing hardware. There was a phone that worked wirelessly. It was big, but it was built for outer space, interplanetary communication. I didn’t use it because that one I think we weren’t supposed to because it wasn’t like secure or something. And my other colleagues which were kids too told me not to.

I was able to fly in the dream. After flying for a bit it became hard though. We were kids and our bosses were adults.

RE: Sam and Spirit Guide (Heart Ray Energy) - AnthroHeart - 09-19-2018

The pendulum is telling me that Sam isn't real. And that the love I felt is simply 4D energy since it's streaming in even stronger.
The energy though is intelligent. So I'll really have to evaluate myself.
The cards told me that Sam energy was divine energy coming in through my crown.