Bring4th
On tattoos - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: On tattoos (/showthread.php?tid=16371)

On tattoos - ada - 09-05-2018

I read somewhere that tattoos interfere with the energy of the body. Thoughts?

RE: On tattoos - Surfboard - 09-05-2018

Not to hijack the thread, but would body and face piercings also interfere with the energy of the body?

RE: On tattoos - Aion - 09-05-2018

The energy of the body is just your energy so it depends on how you feel about it.

RE: On tattoos - GentleReckoning - 09-05-2018

Depending on the tattoo, understanding of, and use of symbol, picture and meaning they could be highly positive or counterproductive.

Most people just get them on a whim, it's always bothered me.

RE: On tattoos - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-05-2018

(09-05-2018, 08:57 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Depending on the tattoo, understanding of, and use of symbol, picture and meaning they could be highly positive or counterproductive.

Most people just get them on a whim, it's always bothered me.

That reminds me of when I was at Tampa Comic-Con. I was spending all the money on artwork to put up in my room and there was this one REALLY badass picture I was tempted to get of a barbarian fighting a demonic figure. I decided against it because I decided it would be counterproductive to positive development so I decided to buy another one instead. It was still a little off because it featured a kind of cutesy styled demon figure standing over an obsessed writer at a typewriter. It was light hearted though and charming so I bought it.

RE: On tattoos - Cannon - 09-06-2018

I've never heard of tattoos interfering with one's energy before, so I have no opinion on that. However, in the Ra Material there was some concern about the cover of the book due to "magical concerns" if I remember correctly, which, if they're to be taken into account for the cover of a book, I would certainly be wary in getting a tattoo based on that. You could unknowingly get a black magic sigil on your body for the rest of your life by complete accident, for example, like the Eye within a Triangle. This could work in the opposite direction, too, if you get a beneficial tattoo.

If I didn't already believe in space empires run by reptillian humanoids who have manipulated the people of Earth thousands of years in order to drain fear-energy from them, among other things, this topic would seem very weird and 'alien' to me.

Also, I have no idea whatsoever how to have a good or neutral tattoo due to the issue of magic.

I hope my post helps.

RE: On tattoos - AnthroHeart - 09-06-2018

I have one tattoo of what my spirit guide was once to me. I still like it, though my guide has grown since then.

RE: On tattoos - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 08:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I have one tattoo of what my spirit guide was once to me. I still like it, though my guide has grown since then.

Really? Cool. What's he look like? And whatd he look like then? You know, if you don't mind me asking. Just curious Smile

(09-06-2018, 09:15 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 08:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I have one tattoo of what my spirit guide was once to me. I still like it, though my guide has grown since then.

Really? Cool. What's he look like? And whatd he look like then? You know, if you don't mind me asking. Just curious Smile

[Image: Nanaki_Tattoo.jpg]

(09-06-2018, 09:27 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

Oh s***! He look slike Red XIII! Your spirit animal/guide has good taste in videogames!

I LOVE FFVII! That game is my childhood right there!

What's he look like now?

RE: On tattoos - DungBeetle - 09-06-2018

Thanks for the post as I was wondering the same thing. I don't have any tatoos but I have always had the idea of one possibly if I ever came across something I knew I would not regret. I would think since colors and symbols have an effect on things like the subconscious, etc that they could very well have an effect on you depending on what they are or where they are at.

(09-06-2018, 09:49 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Oh s***! He look slike Red XIII! Your spirit animal/guide has good taste in videogames!

What's he look like now?

Last I checked he looked like Senpai from the game Nekojishi.

[Image: YanShuChi.png]

(09-06-2018, 11:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 09:49 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

What's he look like now?

Last I checked he looked like Senpai from the game Nekojishi.

[Image: YanShuChi.png]

WOW! Pretty big change! I guess in etheric form, it's not too hard to pull off. Does he pick these forms for your sake or just cause he likes them?

I don't know if my guide Trevor likes those forms, but he doesn't seem to mind.
I played that Nekojishi game for like 8 hours and the Senpai character was burned in my mind.
So he seemed to just take that form because it was so strong in my mind.

In one ending he turns out bad (like a demon). In other endings he is good (like half god).
There are many endings to the game. I haven't finished them all.