Bring4th
Hacking physical reality - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hacking physical reality (/showthread.php?tid=16387)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hacking physical reality - Infinite Unity - 10-08-2018

I would agree with gentle. It feels/appears that you are just past mid fifth.

RE: Hacking physical reality - RitaJC - 10-08-2018

I am with Aqua on this.

Everything we can ever experience is consciousness manifested in illusory forms.

So, yes, we create our experience 24/7. And the more consciously we do it, the more of service we can be.

@breakingties You asked how you can use these tools to the benefit of the collective. There are some techniques I practice and teach. F.i., Tonglen or Ho'oponopono.. You can google them. And if you have any quetions, just ask. And one more thing: don't exclude yourself from the benefactors.

But, in general, what you are describing has been called White Magic and used since ancient times Smile

The best of luck to you!

RE: Hacking physical reality - AnthroHeart - 10-08-2018

@Infinite Unity

I tried a pendulum and it told me my home density was third.

Maybe because I haven't walked the steps of light yet it can't tell.

I don't know. But maybe I'm really a 3D native. I don't know.

When I would read cards, I got the feeling of family and home on the 3D one.

But I tend to think I'm from a higher density because of my spirituality. I don't know.

RE: Hacking physical reality - Agua - 10-08-2018

removed

RE: Hacking physical reality - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-08-2018

(10-08-2018, 01:11 PM)Agua Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 08:57 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 08:57 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Interesting! What density do you think I pre-incarnate from?

GentleReckoning proposes 5th. He says that's the density of not just wisdom, but seeking passion and individuation. And that the way to 6th is to do something big for the social complex.

What do you think my density may be?

The one about mid fifth is what i would call a wild guess Wink
And i completely disagree!

I think its usually hard to tell, especially given the fact that we as humans usually have an extremely distorted view of love as well as of wisdom. The wisdom talked about that the guys in fifth density deal with is definetely not what we would normally consider wisdom!

Is it so important for you to "know" which density you origin from?

Good point.

I guess it would be hard to tell, because as Ra said, 3rd density ISN'T the density of understanding.

Regardless what density I'm from, my challenge is what it is.

I'm starting to understand the Moon card as I go through this fear thing.

The fear I'm facing... that's the illusory, fear based, shadow dog created by the illusions of the moon, isn't it? Going right through the fear I guess would be to sting that illusory shadow dog of fear? To get to the place of love?

Guess that's what I'm being called to do here, huh?

RE: Hacking physical reality - GentleReckoning - 10-08-2018

(09-09-2018, 06:25 PM)breakingties Wrote: Hi guys. I had some experiences that i want to share with you and some questions.

As i walk everyday and i am very conscious of my thoughts i ask myself a lot of questions. The oneness usually return the answers in matter of days, hours sometimes even seconds.

1st example(seconds,minutes): I see a geometric pattern in the air, i enter then facebook and i see the first shared post is about the flower of life, the same exact pattern that i saw.
2nd example(hours): I read some posts on a girl's facebook about a methaphysical war, about negative ET's, i go to the library with no intention about reading something about this, and there`s a book on the floor of David Icke about reptilians.
3rd example(everytime i think about this): I read some information about GESARA(Global Economic Security and Reformation Act) and the GCR(Global Currency Reset), i go outside, and cars with GES, GSR, GCR on license plates start to gravitate around me.

and so on...

Then i enter a crazy mood and i say lets test this s***. Think of a zebra, boom a girl in white and black stripes appears in front of me, think of a bear, a guy with the nickname "the bear" from my neibhourhood appears in front of me, think about a colour, violet, a little girl in violet appears, and in the same time a car with VLT passes around, and the 2nd one HKR(hacker).

It`s like i hacked physical reality by hacking my own mind, being conscious of my thoughts.

The question is, wtf is happening, because i feel "crazy" and i am afraid i`ve gone too far.
Another question is, if i create my reality in this detalied way, how can i use these "hacks" and tools in the benefit of the collective ?

I will post some more experiences after some answers if i feel it is relevant.

Point 2 is just a status check. Status determined by energy projected on us anytime an eye sees us. The superconscious judge essentially.

Every separation from the group consciousness or group eye causing light to be released of course (or is it darkness?). This light being transmuted into whatever you wish for your path.

(10-07-2018, 08:57 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Interesting! What density do you think I pre-incarnate from?

GentleReckoning proposes 5th. He says that's the density of not just wisdom, but seeking passion and individuation. And that the way to 6th is to do something big for the social complex.

I think its usually hard to tell, especially given the fact that we as humans usually have an extremely distorted view of love as well as of wisdom. The wisdom talked about that the guys in fifth density deal with is definetely not what we would normally consider wisdom!

It was a wild guess, as I had no incoming data about pheonix.
With information of this sort your own intuition and feelings is what matters. It's really not that important. The moment is important.

(10-08-2018, 05:07 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

With information of this sort your own intuition and feelings is what matters. It's really not that important. The moment is important.

But what if you separate yourself from your emotional body? So that you can stay in the moment. Then is the moment really the moment, or are all moments simply moments where at some level the observer is with us in one of our bodies, shielding us from harm and leading us? The expression of divinity being the organization and characterization of that fundamental 8th density complex?

(10-08-2018, 05:22 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote:

But what if you separate yourself from your emotional body? So that you can stay in the moment. Then is the moment really the moment, or are all moments simply moments where at some level the observer is with us in one of our bodies, shielding us from harm and leading us? The expression of divinity being the organization and characterization of that fundamental 8th density complex?

"But what if you separate yourself from your emotional body? So that you can stay in the moment."

EDIT: Had some other stuff to ask/say about that. Edited it out.

Instead, I'm just gonna say: Interesting question.

----------------------------------------

Edit: You know what?

Not the appropriate thread.

I had some follow up questions regarding disconnection from the emotional body and learning music to reconnect safely, but...

f*** it. No more emotional vampyrysm. Sorry to derail the thread.

(10-08-2018, 05:22 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote:

There Is one moment in which all moments flow. What you suggests sounds more like a fractured entity.

The Creator ourself is the moment, the present.

RE: Hacking physical reality - flofrog - 10-09-2018

Infinite Unity, would you say that if we are fully in the moment, there is no more observer nor observed and then we are in effect unity ?

RE: Hacking physical reality - RitaJC - 10-09-2018

(10-08-2018, 06:45 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: ----------------------------------------

Edit: You know what?

Not the appropriate thread.

I had some follow up questions regarding disconnection from the emotional body and learning music to reconnect safely, but...

f*** it. No more emotional vampyrysm. Sorry to derail the thread.

Well done!

RE: Hacking physical reality - Infinite Unity - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 02:00 AM)flofrog Wrote: Infinite Unity, would you say that if we are fully in the moment, there is no more observer nor observed and then we are in effect unity ?

In my opinion when you open the gateway to the present, or the moment. You are The One Infinite Creator. However I believe the original form of the Creator, singularity, had no memory, experience, and no change or growth. I believe the Creator was a singularity because it had no focus and was completely chaotic due to no separation. Not even a potential thought of other, or any kind of intelligence. Intelligence is impossible by one. There were no road maps, light, There was just the primordial One.

I don't know what happened but it obviously had something to do with vibration----Love/light--light\Love and the Creator transformed into Unity. I don't believe it was in just one brilliant moment. Though there were some of those, I believe the Creators own story is in some comparable way related to our own. I believe the Creator came from nothing and made everything before you. I believe to be Creator now is beyond your wildest imagination.

RE: Hacking physical reality - AnthroHeart - 10-09-2018

Infinite Unity,

I posted earlier in this thread: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16387&pid=251797#pid251797

I was wondering if it is all possible that i am a 3D native. i keep getting the signs that I am.
But I feel like a wanderer.

RE: Hacking physical reality - RitaJC - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 09:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Infinite Unity,

I posted earlier in this thread: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16387&pid=251797#pid251797

I was wondering if it is all possible that i am a 3D native. i keep getting the signs that I am.

A 3D native can be a wanderer as well.

But what difference would it make to you?

Didn't all of us incarnate here to learn to love unconditionally? period

RE: Hacking physical reality - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 11:41 AM)RitaJC Wrote: A 3D native can be a wanderer as well.

But what difference would it make to you?

Didn't all of us incarnate here to learn to love unconditionally? period

Yeah, we all basically have the same job here.

There's not much difference as far as the Earthly plane is concerned. Also, I wouldn't trust the pendulum. At least not just yet. And I'm not sure if your higher self would allow you to get a clear answer on that one anyway...

(10-09-2018, 09:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Infinite Unity,

I dont believe you are a native, and are getting these signs pointing in a different direction. I believe it's more inclined towards your lifestyle.

Also I am pretty sure you at least work with the Ra smc.

Thats interesting.

What make you say that?

Also, what smc do you think I work with? The one that helped the South Americans?

I suppose thatd be my best guess, you know, if Im a wanderer.

I just have a really deep innate feeling that you do.

I am sorry evolving I cannot answer that. I get "data" sometimes, and more often then not they are about things here and in reference past the veil.

I have spent a fair amount of time reading, and directly communicating with gemini, and long ago I felt that he is at least "affiliated" with Ra. As in he is from an different originating smc, that works through/with Ra when it comes to incarnations on Earth.

The only thing I feel from you, is that you have a fair amount of wisdom with in your soul stream. Which to me, is at least indicative of a mid fifther.

However if your intuition is telling you something like that, then at least it could be correlative.

Thanks, Infinite Unity. I do feel a special kinship with Ra. I use to have a chant that had Ra in the name of it.
I don't remember what it was though.

I guess it will always be a surprise when we cross over. I'd love to find that even the Law of One was true.
Nothing is for certain here under the veil.

I wonder if it's safe for me to work with Ra again now that I'm on my psych meds and have been for awhile.

If I am sixth density, that's amazing. It's way ahead of what I thought I was.

Hmm, interesting. Okay thanks.

I think I may be 4th density home though. When I asked to feel which chakra represented my home density,
I felt it strong in my heart. I don't know if it's early or late 4th. Or if it's 4D earth that is my home.

Maybe I did work with Ra in this life. I'm always learning more about myself. I'm not sure how effective
I was in handling 6D energies.

RE: Hacking physical reality - flofrog - 10-09-2018

Wolfe, I could be so wrong, but I don’t feel you at all like third density native, i feel that you are a wandeter, somewhat unstable in the sense of you might have planned to put a lot more pieces of the puzzle than usually wanderers do . Whence times of feeling so unfamiliar with third density limits. But good, due to strong authenticity of mission for lack of better words. Wink

Thank you flofrog. You've always been so kind to me.

Knowing how I desire spiritual growth to such a level as to put myself through trials (intense 6D mental experiences),
I do believe that I came into this life with a lot on my plate.

I'm learning to love more now. I send love to the bad guys in movies even when I watch them. I used to hate them.

i don't feel like a native either. It was interesting how drawing a card blindly and feeling what it felt like and getting
the feeling of family and home for 3D. It could be because for now, this is my home.

RE: Hacking physical reality - flofrog - 10-10-2018

I think so Wolfe Wink

Do you realize how much you help here others whenever someone asks a question ? You work so hard, love yourself Wolfe, we so love you

RE: Hacking physical reality - AnthroHeart - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 05:52 AM)flofrog Wrote: I think so Wolfe Wink

Do you realize how much you help here others whenever someone asks a question ? You work so hard, love yourself Wolfe, we so love you

I do help when answering questions when I can, but I think my main thing is to offer new insights.
Like what I'm working on, or trying out. Like how I utilize 6D energies. I think that helps some that can't feel energy.

I used to work on Ra's distortions. Now I'm checking whether I can really help their distortions or not.
If I am part of their complex, then by working on my own distortions, I help them when I ultimately join them again after this life.

I think I've come a long way. I used to talk about anthros all the time, but that's sort of gone by the wayside.
I think it's because it feels like my root race is shapeshifters. Like we can take on any form. But ultimately we are Light.

In working with Ra's energy, I get flashes of being home, wherever that might be.

RE: Hacking physical reality - breakingties - 10-18-2018

Hi guys. I went through a crazy month. Syncronicities, 2 or 3 meaningfull dreams/night, mathematical, logical, philosophical, and imagination based hacking of the reality, telepathic experiences. I went so far down the rabbit hole that movies that i already saw completely deformed, and changed their action based on what i was thinking in the moment, space and time deformed, changing the streets structure in my town, and stoping the heartbeats of people around me.

After all this crazy experiences, i got a lot of confidence in my power and in the free will and how i create my reality. Last night it all culminated with an intense and vivid dream that i am Ra coming from the future and that i have free will to create everything that i want.

In the past 6 years of my spiritual awakening it all came down to one question that i could not answer. Is free will an illusion or not.

Now based on all my experiences, i came to the conclusion that free will is an illusion. Because i am Ra and i have free will and i can create everything that i want, i create the illusion of free will, i create destiny.

I/We am/are Source, , Jesus/Neo, God,/The Arhitect, RA, and in the final i/we am/are Santa Claus. All my/our wishes and desires will come true.

Accept the dream !

I love you to infinity !