Bring4th
Who else gets excited about life? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who else gets excited about life? (/showthread.php?tid=16389)

Who else gets excited about life? - AnthroHeart - 09-10-2018

I am really excited now about life. Though I have been drinking.
I feel really calm and peaceful. I don't care what other people think about me.
It's such a relief. And I know I can do real good in the world.
I want to become a shaman so bad. I don't know if I can handle it.
But if I can help myself through schizophrenia and bipolar and then help others,
I'd have done my duty for being here.
I don't know what else to say.
But I am glad to be here.
Thank you all.
I love you very much.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 06:07 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I am really excited now about life. Though I have been drinking.
I feel really calm and peaceful. I don't care what other people think about me.
It's such a relief. And I know I can do real good in the world.
I want to become a shaman so bad. I don't know if I can handle it.
But if I can help myself through schizophrenia and bipolar and then help others,
I'd have done my duty for being here.
I don't know what else to say.
But I am glad to be here.
Thank you all.
I love you very much.

I'm glad you're here too, Indigo Smile

And I'm probably not a lone in saying: "I love you too"

Thanks for these words, Indigo. They help me through my current situation Smile

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - AnthroHeart - 09-10-2018

I had a $300 mystic tell me I'm not in the big leagues.
But who cares if I am not.
It's not like I have to be the best.
I had the worst time. Money isn't everything,
and you don't always get what you pay for.
I felt sick after getting a healing from that $300 mystic, and then I felt like I wanted to die.
I was crawling out of my skin.
A $30 shaman healing was much more effective.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 06:26 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I had a $300 mystic tell me I'm not in the big leagues.
I felt sick after getting a healing from that $300 mystic, and then I felt like I wanted to die.

"The big leagues"? WTF is he even talking about? As if it's a competition? I realize our egos lovingly protect us and everything, so I don't want to talk trash about it, but this guy clearly has an ego and clearly puts it ahead of his service. I'd say you're in a bigger league than him as a healer if you put your healing and service FIRST, rather than your narcissism and wallet.

You're already awesome man! Don't get discouraged! I believe in you BigSmile

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - GentleReckoning - 09-10-2018

Well, size is relative

I've noticed you keep making progress after I wrote you off multiple times (no offense...)

It's heartwarming. Keep going.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - unity100 - 09-10-2018

AI is coming. In 10 to 20 years, entire world will have to change. Current system is unsustainable.

Virtual Reality is coming. In 10 to 20 years, virtual reality used in ordinary home computers will be able to simulate strange worlds, created realities, present livable stories to the users.

Green vibration is affecting the society. In the coming years, the true nature of everything will unstoppably revealed - from politics to social relations, from one's own characteristics to early 4d paranormal mysteries.

There is much to see in the coming decades.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - flofrog - 09-10-2018

I am excited too Wolf, and I am a brainless frog !! BigSmile. Keep going , love you Heart

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-11-2018

(09-10-2018, 07:43 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Well, size is relative

I've noticed you keep making progress after I wrote you off multiple times (no offense...)

It's heartwarming. Keep going.

I read that post, temporarily thought it was directed at me and saw 1111 in your likes count. Got any idea what that was about?

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-11-2018

I love being incarnate here, awakened and ready to serve. I enjoy it immensely. It has it's downs, oh yes, but opportunities for worlds like this one are rare as heck. I for sure will make the most of it. I will probably think twice before trying it again in a hurry though Wink

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - Nau7ik - 09-11-2018

Ive always loved life, but I will admit that I bemoan my fate sometimes. I haven’t been doing it lately; I’ve come to accept the situations that are my life lessons. Life in 3D and especially the End Times of planet earth are extremely intense. But God’s Creation is utterly perfect and glorious. Humans get on my nerves sometimes, but the glory of Creation reminds me that all is well.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - AnthroHeart - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 09:00 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Ive always loved life, but I will admit that I bemoan my fate sometimes. I haven’t been doing it lately; I’ve come to accept the situations that are my life lessons. Life in 3D and especially the End Times of planet earth are extremely intense. But God’s Creation is utterly perfect and glorious. Humans get on my nerves sometimes, but the glory of Creation reminds me that all is well.

Glorious reminds me of the Glorious music video.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - DungBeetle - 09-12-2018

(09-10-2018, 06:26 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I had a $300 mystic tell me I'm not in the big leagues.

Sounds like the $300 dollar mystic casted something nasty on you or something.

RE: Who else gets excited about life? - AnthroHeart - 09-12-2018

(09-12-2018, 08:53 AM)DungBeetle Wrote:

Sounds like the $300 dollar mystic casted something nasty on you or something.

He charges  $500 for his software, and I was able to write a simple program that does the same thing for free.
He's just greedy.