Bring4th
Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) (/showthread.php?tid=16392)

Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-10-2018

I am posting this to give some information based on my experiences at fourth-density planets. From channeling to mental projection and asking guides. Obviously, take from this what means something to you, digest, and discard what you do not want. I am also interested if anyone else can add information to this. I posted a version of this post also on reddit, but felt it would be good to share here.

Note that i can only give information on fourth density based on places I saw, and from a veiled perspective, but I found out the following about fourth density planets:

1. Early fourth-density may consume meat, and just like Ra said, only to the extent of metabolism required, many do not require it. I suspect this requirement may not be across the entirety of fourth-density. Animals on the farm i went to were treated very well, it is not what you would call a typical farm. Like third density, not all entities consume it. I had a deep conversation with Dazna on this topic who was the one from that planet. He was a fourth density 'newcomer'.

2. They refer to fifth density entities (or higher as well?) as the 'wise ones' or similar on one particular planet I went to via projection. Many of the early fourth-density graduates where love/compassion is the best thing since sliced bread will refuse often to see wisdom as having any value; akin to third density seeing unconditional love as thus when early. The entity Dazna i met on one of my travels confirmed this, as did a separate channelling session. Our social memory complex including my own guides and me seem to have a strong seeking towards fifth density. One reason I came here was to rapidly learn catalyst for lessons of that type and because i was overwhelmed with compassion. I can sure see the value of wisdom, which seems to be one thing many of us share in our social memory complex. I would hazard a guess based on conversation we are from the upper reaches of fourth density in understanding.

3. Vehicles and modes of transport are present depending on the planet, often with the knowledge of some kind of crystal power? That seems to have been a theme on any fourth-density travels I went on. Weather patterns can often be controlled through mass spiritual work/prayer/meditation, and often the people are in harmony with the sphere they are on, so weather is often more of a positive thing than a hindrance. I am unsure if they have temperature perceptions as we do, i never have asked yet!

4. The same crystals are used for lighting. Laws of physics do exist, they are different and i think the scope for magical / spiritual work on physics is much wider. I have personally seen technology such as train/rail in use, powered by crystals.

5. Much of the planets i saw had mostly empty space with foliage and whatever else.

6. Architecture varied wildly, from huts, to deep in the ground homes, not unlike hobbit homes. One home may be different from the next. All i saw were clean.
7. I was handed on one of my travels a 'recreational' drink, but from a veiled perspective felt little change. My notes after that session as i wrote on the Dazna Page: "He sat me down on a sofa and me him and Ral had general chit chat. He fed me a ‘broth’ or blue liquid designed to invoke calm and feelings of compassion. It would be that planets equivalent of inviting you for a ‘cup of tea’." This was particular to the culture of that planet.

8. A few members of a social memory complex who wander can assist the rest of their social memory complex, as each experience does seem available to the rest of the complex, the Ra material supports this. Communication is more about concepts, you can communicate a book in a look. It is very difficult to describe and most of those i do not have access to in my trance state. The human brain will translate those into words.

9. Any mental catalyst you were dealing with at fourth density will transfer to third and its so much more intense. I do believe this is partially responsible for the increase in mental health problems in the world, this was also mentioned in the Ra material due to the differences in vibration. The individual wanderer will react differently to this.

10. Fourth density seems very chilled and minus mental catalyst which is much lower in intensity to what we experience, care-free. The love... I so enjoy hanging out with my crew. I seldom do this, to spend all your time in those trance/travel states would mess up your body by using vital energy and defeat the object of being here.

11. They are not immune to errors (nor is any entity Wink, a fifth density guide of mine will often gatekeep sessions to ensure we are communicating in the best way possible.

12. Any channelling sessions require set-up and effort from our fourth density companions, just as much as we do.

13. Transport by vehicles or other methods is possible, depending on the adeptness of the entity.

14. Free will is major in fourth-density positive, but they are more likely to tell you information that is on the borderline, than any fifth or sixth-density guide, as I have discovered.

15. Astral/Mental projection to their worlds is possible. Dazna, and my main spirit guide Ralpsa and others had also projected in some way to our world, thus the reverse. Both are incarnate in space/time to my understanding.

16. It is true, the veiling does not exist. This is why me and my friend kelly were stunned by the lack of regard for the needs of wisdom in early fourth-density. The reason is not clear.

17. Fifth-Density and above? is visible to fourth density.

18. I once met an entity smoking what looked like some plant rolled up like a cigarette. This was in the same travel i predicted the NYC floods, i suspect this was earth fourth-density, but i cannot remember if it was as the notes for that travel were misplaced and it took place in 2011 nor did i use terminology of 'densities' like now at the time.

19. Colours are much more rich than our eyes can see. Almost like it comes to life. Sound likewise, but for some reason have never been able to perceive sound very much on mental travels, only full blown astral travels. Seems to be a limit of the method I use.

20. Fourth density negative entities who had switched gave information about the negative point of view. He described it as not harmonious, and very lonely from his perspective, as the concept of 'friend' rapidly begins to deteriorate. Although this would not bother most STS entities, it wa the reason this entity said it switched. Most STS are just as empowered as the positive path for the most part. Ra describes at fifth density it has become so compacted at STS further, im guessing no concept of a 'friend' will exist then.

This particular entity identified as a former Orion entity, but we have had greeting also by Draco entities, typically of fourth or rarely, fifth density. Fourth-density positive finds a SMC and their relationships to be very harmonious, although people can and do banter and may even disagree with each other on a topic but always in a harmonious way, there is enough individual 'self' present despite the use of a SMC (social memory complex). STS entities don't tend to lend themselves to willing study (nor would i EVER call one and always challenge any entity i talk to, even a guide), but we have had one fourth-density negative butt into, and ask to observe a session as i was getting ready to eject it via our ask-to-leave and mirrorball-transport method, so it could learn why we were positive and if it had any advantages as a path, that was unusual. We let it observe in our space outside of the cast protective circle with the correct safeguards and then it left with no further communication (not even so much as a thank you Smile ) I felt inclined to let it observe because showing how harmonised and close me and my spiritual friends can be makes sense to offer it a service it wanted at that moment, sending love and light!

21. Entertainment/leisure activities such as physical games exist. I am unsure how these work without the veiling, which many board games in our density, such as chess and strategy rely on the veiling of third density to work as they do!

22. Ability to invest in both third and second density entities.

I could go on for a while, the above points are the main key points. But remember that this is only a very limited perspective, there is no way we could know everything, and i suggest you take what is useful, and discard the rest, keeping free will. I thought it might be some fun information to work with. Who knows, creation being infinite, there is so many possibilities. This is more for the interest factor, anyone else who has any information that they could add it would be great.

Much love to everyone <3

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - auntiemable - 09-10-2018

In the second paragraph of #20 you use the acronym "SMC". What does that stand for?

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 05:04 PM)auntiemable Wrote: In the second paragraph of #20 you use the acronym "SMC". What does that stand for?

Oh sorry about that, habit with me and my circle, stands for social memory complex. I amended the post Smile

Jacob

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - Xatu - 09-11-2018

Wow this is very relevant and amazing info. I love studying the deeper truths of the higher densities and resonate with your information very deeply. Please do share more information with us as you see fit.

The inner mehcinations of the fourth density are oh so familiar to me. And just hearing about it is like a breath of fresh air! I cant wait for many of this terrestrial sphere to experience the next steps in learning and growth!

I have information i have gathered on my own as well channelings and hypnosis sessions. if anyone is interested I will gladly provide more insight!

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 02:29 AM)Xatu Wrote: Wow this is very relevant and amazing info.  I love studying the deeper truths of the higher densities and resonate with your information very deeply.  Please do share more information with us as you see fit.  

The inner mehcinations of the fourth density are oh so familiar to me. And just hearing about it is like a breath of fresh air!  I cant wait for many of this terrestrial sphere to experience the next steps in learning and growth!

I have information i have gathered on my own as well  channelings and hypnosis sessions. if anyone is interested I will gladly provide more insight!

It would be great for you to do so, i also like learning that kind of information and it is good to put it out there for those who like to read this information.

I cannot wait as well! I am contented enough here, and want to do the best I can to shine light before we leave this density at end-of-life.

I am glad it helped you give a breath of fresh air. I have not read many other's accounts on fourth-density conditions save those of Ra, and some of this info was acquired, without reference material, so it nice to see it matches up with yours. Some was acquired after the Ra material had been read by myself. Any only now am i starting to dig further on that, now I have some data to share.

This information is more for harmless enjoyment and the fun factor, and also to help one confirm their own experiences in their own mind, if any / check if it resonates. Reinforcement like that helps, though that is where free will comes in also, to see if it resonates or not.

I note that a STS entity who reads this may have a different take on the information re 4th density negative, and only getting the opportunity to speak to 1 former STS entity and 1 who WAS STS who was studying us during a session, the information in that aspect was limited, and I don't dig for information there, although I have always been curious about 4th density negative in the sense as to the differences between that and positive, so i jumped on the safe opportunity to grab the information i got re the negative. Any STS wanderers on here may decide to chip in on this thread and expand upon it by way of information, who knows xD

Given that Ra was STO, i am considering that while its very pure information, some bias in favour of STO would be present in the Ra material, although the Ra group is not of either polarity now and i think gave a very good impartial take, like no other channelling I have ever read.

I will say this though, 4th density positive gives me an amazing feeling. My aunt has had a minor experience which sounds to me like fifth-density positive, where she went out of her body during a dream-state and ended up on a planet with pink amethyst like glowing caves, and beauty unlike no other, even in the caves on this glowing planet with caves of amethyst. She has never read anything like the Ra material or similar. She described to me how her friends told her it was NOT her time to depart this earth yet, and that she still had much to learn and was sent packing back here.

We confirmed years later my aunt and mother were of wisdom density. My aunt has severe problems being over-wise and she admits it, struggling to express the universal love, although the information from the Ra material that i shared with her re densities helped her understand my intense compassion and also helped remind her she wants to balance those aspects along with wisdom. She said how she believes much in wisdom, in study, and was shocked that i gave her information about it, she had a talk with her soul group via me channelling and she had never done the likes of it before. As her soul-group and mine are extremely close, we saw it as fourth/fifth density teach/learner relationships, i gave my aunt information on intense compassion which she will probably use to help blend it back with wisdom, whereas she and my mother helped teach me to be more wise. My mother ended up with what i would describe as a perfect balance of wisdom/compassion before she passed, and told me and my aunt separately she had no desire or need to re-incarnate.

The fifth-density negative information I have is limited, with no knowledge of the negative apart from what Ra gave re compacted awareness and the fact they radiate their power as though giving off burning heat. I have heard a story of an unwise silly person during circle work in their own group who i know connect with such an entity as they felt they 'could handle it', who described it like 'being high on cocaine, the power was indescribable, the confidence'. This person completely dismissed my warnings and now no longer practices channelling often, after nearly ending up taken by a different set of entities. I helped said person clear/rebalance his aura and energy levels, but he never practices again much after after that and on the odd occasion he does, he is much, much more wise for it! They no longer give him problems now he seems to be 'off' the path to a big degree and the times he does do work, he challenges.

I find if me and my fourth-density friends need assistance or advice when to end a session, which did happen early on in my understanding and has happened a couple of times when we have gone over-time, our fifth-density gatekeepers will warn us to end the session, though Ral and other fourth-density guides from my group are quite aware of the importance of being careful and are fine with the fact i challenge entities, even in dream time its so ingrained for me to challenge before doing anything with any entity; the concept of 'careful' does not seem to be a concept in early fourth-density. I asked and allow the fifth-density gatekeepers to assist us in regulating sessions to add to our own intuition as to when to finish a session and for further safety.

Even as a kid, i strongly desired to be 'of the light' and positive, and take every precaution I can in this aspect, and do my best to cement that path in my day to day actions with others, to the best of my ability Smile

Be aware, that while I have some information on how the STS seems to operate, I have never gone looking for, nor will I work with any entities who are not of the light, and I am very rigorous in challenging, etc. Just love them as we do all others <3

I hope this post gives a further expansion, and even maybe a window into fifth as well, although these could never truly be described in words.

Love and Light <3

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - Infinite - 09-11-2018

(09-10-2018, 03:51 PM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: 1. Early fourth-density may consume meat,

If you is talking of STO 4D, I don't believe. Without the veil the unity of all is obvious. This includes the suffer of the animals. And there is no necessity of eat meat. Third density entities can live absorbing the prana directly without necessity of food. Fourth density probably feed yourselves like this.

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 08:04 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:51 PM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: 1. Early fourth-density may consume meat,

If you is talking of STO 4D, I don't believe. Without the veil the unity of all is obvious. This includes the suffer of the animals. And there is no necessity of eat meat. Third density entities can live absorbing the prana directly without necessity of food. Fourth density probably feed yourselves like this.

That is a fair posting. Notice i use the word 'may' and not 'do'.

My deductions there came from early fourth density, on a particular planet. I am sure it was early fourth-density positive, given that the entities responded to a challenge and the feelings i got when I was there etc. I do not believe upper fourth-density or fifth density will eat meat and Ra describes how fifth density consumes 'food' which is more like a broth prepared by thought.

Note i had a big problem just like you understanding the need and rigorously questioned this. I did find meat consumption was at a total MINIMUM based on Dazna's testemony, and seemed only to be the extent of metabolism, just as Ra mentioned for us at third density. I will chip in here that I have tried to quit eating meat on more than one occasion, and i found it very difficult, complete with lethargy. Others like my cousin had greater success.

There is a chance that rather than 'eat the meat', the interpretation of meat/animal product from different densities and language would be different, that you may drink the milk or some other product produced by an animal without killing it, i may actually dig deeper on this during another session. I did use the word 'meat' but it could have translated to Dazna as animal products, who knows? Notice my use of the word 'may' as opposed to 'do'.

I say the above re interpretation, because when me and my friend during a circle work session asked our sixth-density guides during one session re the homosexuality posts of Ra, the understanding of Ra and homosexuality came back as to many understandings of homosexuality as observed in many Asian nations, seen as the wanting to switch genders, when we dug deeper on that topic. This seems to be supported by the fact that they mention past lives as female/male having an influence on the 'homosexuality' as Ra used the term. Our guides emphasised during this session not to take anything we get as gospel and to use our own interpretation and that errors of the above kind are not unusual. Despite this, the Law of One is still my favourite, and one of the most unbiased channelling I ever read compared to much. Our guides also pointed out the LGBT was not catalyst / way of being chosen often during Ra's third density lives, and that seems to be more of a path option here. I myself am LGBT. Interpretation on issues such as this or meat can be a funny one given the charged emotions involved with both topics here. Even Carla did not believe that particular take of Ra on that area.

Ra also mentions this re the need to eat food:

43.17 ▶ Questioner: Is it necessary to eat food in fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

43.18 ▶ Questioner: The mechanism of, shall we say, social catalyst due to a necessity for feeding the body then is active in fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The fourth-density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communion between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, this is not a significant catalyst but rather a simple precondition of the space/time experience. The catalyst involved is the necessity for the ingestion of foodstuffs. This is not considered to be of importance by fourth-density entities and it, therefore, aids in the teach/learning of patience.

43.22 ▶ Questioner: What is the purpose of ingesting food in fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat central point. The purpose of space/time is the increase in catalytic action appropriate to the density. One of the preconditions for space/time existence is some form of body complex. Such a body complex must be fueled in some way.

Note that I did not observe the same process of animals and a farm in any of the planets where my soul group inhabited, and it did not seem to be a thing, but did observe the ingestion of food(s). The animals on Dazna's planet were treated extremely well, but they were literally in the beginnings of fourth-density. Don't get me wrong even I am confused about this observation.

This is something that is likely to vary. I am assuming in negative fourth density, meat would be a primary food, obtained from the suffering of other creatures in the worst possible.

I did feel that food and meat would be a controversial topic but i can only go by on what I saw. Due to rigorous challenging and love and care taken when preparing the session, i do not believe I entered a STS world, not did I observe the few animals on that farm-land being eaten (Which was a field as wide as the eye could see), but Dazna mentioned they do eat meat to limited amounts.

I understand that you find it difficult and even I did/do on this one issue including the method of how it would be killed/die naturally or whatever else, i would be curious as to your own guidance's take on this, as I am happy to hear all input on any of the information, including counter-arguments, especially on this particular topic.

Note that most information we receive has to go through the brain's filter and every third density vessel has a unique filter, and there is also a possibility of errors, even in some of my information here so what you feel is a valid perspective as is what I learned here would be a valid one from my own point. Let me mention that the 'farm' i saw had nothing containing/hurting or otherwise forcing the animals in a certain way, but the animals were treated with intense love and the space was open, there was no 'gates' keeping them in.

Note i am a big practitioner of both spiritual / abstract and use of scientific / logical methods of data collection to assist in sharing it with others, so I attempt to be as neutral as possible when acquiring information, hence why i reported my observations in as unabridged a form as possible, although i would always have a STO bias and my own biases, a balance between the known and the unknown is ever present here.

What do you think of the rest of the information on fourth density that I acquired here?

RE: Information on fourth density (can others add more?) - AnthroHeart - 09-11-2018

I haven't experienced 4D in this life. My gift seems to be feeling and shifting 3D energy. Though I am working on my kundalini.