Bring4th
ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! (/showthread.php?tid=16395)

ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-11-2018

Seriously.

So here's a very slightly edited version of something I wrote in a PM talking to somebody else about this experience I had with essential oils:

"I smoked some weed to a couple of dudes I know. They're cool. And one of them introduced me to essential oils. Lavender and rose oil. I went from stressed (my dad cut the tip of his thumb off, I'm running on fumes, I'm helping this neighbour with his tv, I gotta get stuff into the garage, watch the dog, but I'm getting high with these guys so I gotta bring the dog, I gotta blah blah blah. You know busy, running to an fro, and so THAT'S stressing me out)

One of the guys, who I JUST MET TODAY, was kind enough to do some free chiropractic on me (relaxed my back real well, actually) and told me to rub some essential rose oil and lavender oil on my wrists. And then rub that on my forehead and temples. The stuff WORKED. Made me relax like a motherfucker, cause I'd told the due how weed was starting to stress me out now lately. This dudes essential oils have made weed great again! Rose raises vibration and lavender just relaxes you.

Mix that with the weed, and I tried explaining some of the profound realizations I came to, it comes out inarticulate and I sound dumb as hell, but we're all so stoned and I'm feeling GREAT! I even said that as I left I'm like 'Damn, I'm dumb AF right now but I feel GREAT!' And he's like 'f*** yeah!' And I'm walking out into bright sunshine feeling like a million bucks. A woman passes and asks how I'm doing I smile wide and say 'Great!g and she's like 'Glad to hear it!' And then I remembered that oh yeah, dad's in the fucking hospital and I was like 'Oh wait, actually no it's not quite good cause dad cut the tip of his thumb off' Looked like a fool again! But I still felt good.

The dude gave me some free oils on the way out even! I left him some extra weed!

My fears came back at home but went away REAL QUICK. Even when my dog (who is neurotic as s***) was hanging with me, he was chilled out too! The dude said it was cause the receptors in his nose were picking it up off of my wrists as I held him.

So when I was at home and my fears were coming back they were WAY easier to handle! And I even successfully meditated for a bit! My dog meanwhile, just kind of f***** off to dads room to chill out on his doggy bed. usually when dad's not around (especially for this long) he freaks out.

ESSENTIAL OILS KICK ASS! I know what I'm using while I clean up for my drug test... and also just from now on.

LOL."

So yeah I just wanted to share that.

I've BARELY dealt with anxiety today!

BARELY smoked any weed today! I didn't even notice coming down from my high, because you know why? Because I STILL feel great cause of the essential oils!

Every now and then some anxiety will pop up, but it's now MUCH easier to deal with and get back to my day and relax more. I can't praise it enough right now, these essential oils REALLY have been a big help for me, dealing with some... well, pretty heavy worries if I'm putting it mildly.

I'm definitely looking more into these!

RE: ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! - AnthroHeart - 09-11-2018

If you're raising kundalini, be careful with too much of things that raise vibration. It is important to stay grounded.
And be careful how much you put on your bare skin. It's good to mix them with something like coconut oil instead of concentrate.

But I'm glad they worked well for you. I just use energy work myself, with meditation.

RE: ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 08:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: If you're raising kundalini, be careful with too much of things that raise vibration. It is important to stay grounded.
And be careful how much you put on your bare skin. It's good to mix them with something like coconut oil instead of concentrate.

But I'm glad they worked well for you. I just use energy work myself, with meditation.

Yeah you're right. Although to be honest, even grounding got a bit easier. SLeeping too. Resting. Relaxing. Calming down...

I was lying face down on my bed, stoned and feeling the effects of the oils, and I was having my fears resurface, so I redirected my focus to the sound of my dehumidifier and that would work for a bit. I was meditating! It made meditation easier for me to do!

And yeah I see what you mean about excess kundalini energy and becoming ungrounded, but before I put this stuff one, I was both anxious/high strung AND running on fumes. I was NOT full of energy already, so I think raising my vibration may have actually been a good idea. I think it may have given me energy I was running low on, so I don't think it made the kundalini too big of a problem. I felt while I was meditating as though my kundalini were rising actually, up into my throat chakra. Dunno if it settled into the throat chakra, but I felt like it was moving up there at the time.

Anyway, rose oil is expensive and this is the best brand according to the dude I was with, so that was nice of him to share!

Lavender relaxes you without raising vibration. So the neat thing is, I can raise my own vibration and save money by just getting the lavender!

RE: ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! - AnthroHeart - 09-11-2018

When I do my own reading of the cards, I smell Rosemary oil. It opens the 3rd eye.

RE: ESSENTIAL. OILS. KICK. F****NG. ASS! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-12-2018

(09-11-2018, 09:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When I do my own reading of the cards, I smell Rosemary oil. It opens the 3rd eye.

Cool! Yeah it IS said to raise vibration, so I can see that.