Bring4th
Listening to Creator - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Listening to Creator (/showthread.php?tid=16396)

Listening to Creator - AnthroHeart - 09-11-2018

Quote:49.8 Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more usable results in meditation to leave the mind, shall I say, as blank as possible; let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

How does one use meditation to listen to Creator? When I go silent, I can only feel strong energy pushing on my chest.
I work on grounding and releasing this excess energy, but it's still there.

I would like to hear what Creator has to say.

RE: Listening to Creator - SteveinFrance - 09-12-2018

Thanks for this post. I don't remember reading about the second kind of meditation before.

(09-11-2018, 10:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: How does one use meditation to listen to Creator? When I go silent, I can only feel strong energy pushing on my chest.
I work on grounding and releasing this excess energy, but it's still there.

I would like to hear what Creator has to say.

It's just my experience, but often when my mind is (more) silent, I don't necessarily receive words, but gentle inspiration. It's like a thought, but one that feels really good. It could be as simple as being curious about researching something I'd heard about before, or sending a mail to someone, or going for a walk somewhere new. I think the more that I'm able to relax and feel good, the easier it is to commune with the creator.

I don't think communicating with the creator would be like communicating with another person. It's more like being in a space of openness and appreciation and flow. I don't think this comes from efforting my way in, but relaxing and letting things just be as they are.

If I feel any sensations in my body, I listen to them and stay present with them. Any time that I try to push something away, it disconnects me from being present and pushes me back into identifying with the mental chatter.

I'm interested in what others with more knowledge of the Ra teachings have to say about this, though.

RE: Listening to Creator - AnthroHeart - 09-12-2018

That was beautiful Steve. The best part was how you said we receive inspiration, rather than words.

I am writing a collection of short stories, and inspired by a dream, one of them is a thriller. It involves nightmares, which is something I'm not really used to. So it's going to be hard to write. But the concept is really good if I can pull it off. I already have the first story written. This thriller is the 2nd. And I'm like 17 pages into the book so far.

But Creator, yes. A lot of people refer to that as the still voice within.

RE: Listening to Creator - Nau7ik - 09-12-2018

The Creator speaks in Silence. Just be and listen. This may take time. It could happen instantly or not; either way release any attachment to the lust for results. When I want to focus when I start my meditation in the morning I mentally say “This is time for the One Infinite Creator”. You can light a single white candle on your altar to represent the eternal flame of the One. Once the candle is lit, the space you’re in and the time the candle is lit until it’s put out is sacred. You can state your intentions, such as “I seek the Creator. I seek His guidance.”

It’s a favorable configuration in which to receive. The mind needs to be still and silent for it to receive from on high. Like Steve said above, don’t expect words. I mean you could hear words, I never do, but rather intuitive insight or inspiration.

RE: Listening to Creator - loostudent - 09-14-2018

At the beginning I thank the Creator for a new day and ask to fill the place and my inner with love and light.

RE: Listening to Creator - Aion - 09-14-2018

All energy is moving and all energy is going somewhere. Follow with your mind where your heart would lead you and see what the Creator has to show you.