Bring4th
Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? (/showthread.php?tid=16402)

Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-13-2018

Hello guys. I rarely post such a topic but i was wondering if we could all band together and send out positive vibes regarding the typhoon in South East Asia that is poised to hit the northern island of Luzon in the Philippines. My partner is just outside of the worst place this typhoon can hit by probably 20 miles but is still well in the firing line, but his family province and other people we know are right in the firing line of this typhoon.

I was thinking, maybe we could all send positive vibes for a positive outcome, maybe a group meditation, maybe at 10AM UK time tomorrow we could all meditate for 30 minutes and focus vibes requesting that the typhoon is moved to a place where there is no risk of life if it is divinely appropriate to do so or dissolved/transmuted or something. The damage these things do in that area are awful to behold, the last bad one like this ripped out power lines and caused quite a big loss of life. They are quite common in the Philippines, more so than many other places. To think ill be moving to this area in January.

Thinking of the doubling effect here, the more of us sending + thoughts here, the better. If anyone is up for this, or to send vibes out for a positive outcome, i would be very grateful. Especially if we all do it at the same time. As of right now, my partner is in bed but they have all stocked up on supplies awaiting the typhoon.

Love and light to you all Heart

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - ada - 09-13-2018

14.9, 10 AM UK time?

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 07:29 PM)blossom Wrote: 14.9, 10 AM UK time?

I am arranging a group meditation in many of my own personal spiritual groups and requesting we pick that time to all focus together on it.

What does 14.9 mean?

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - ada - 09-13-2018

Date, could you be more specific when you want to hold that meditation?

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-13-2018

I mentioned tomorrow which is when we are holding it Smile
Thanks so much Smile

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - Cannon - 09-13-2018

Is there any specific type of meditation required?

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest t - Sacred Fool - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 06:22 PM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: Hello guys. I rarely post such a topic but i was wondering if we could all band together and send out positive vibes regarding the typhoon in South East Asia that is poised to hit the northern island of Luzon in the Philippines. My partner is just outside of the worst place this typhoon can hit by probably 20 miles but is still well in the firing line, but his family province and other people we know are right in the firing line of this typhoon.

I was thinking, maybe we could all send positive vibes for a positive outcome, maybe a group meditation, maybe at 10AM UK time tomorrow we could all meditate for 30 minutes and focus vibes requesting that the typhoon is moved to a place where there is no risk of life if it is divinely appropriate to do so or dissolved/transmuted or something. The damage these things do in that area are awful to behold, the last bad one like this ripped out power lines and caused quite a big loss of life. They are quite common in the Philippines, more so than many other places. To think ill be moving to this area in January.

Thinking of the doubling effect here, the more of us sending + thoughts here, the better. If anyone is up for this, or to send vibes out for a positive outcome, i would be very grateful. Especially if we all do it at the same time. As of right now, my partner is in bed but they have all stocked up on supplies awaiting the typhoon.

Love and light to you all  Heart

I understand and appreciate the good intentions, but you may wish to be careful about involving yourself and others in an outcome.  It could have karmic implications.  It may be better to send love or to take some other less direct approach.  Just a thought.

RE: Request: Can we all send positive vibes to minimise damage from the latest typhoon? - TheSeekersLighthouse - 09-14-2018

(09-13-2018, 09:26 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 06:22 PM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: Hello guys. I rarely post such a topic but i was wondering if we could all band together and send out positive vibes regarding the typhoon in South East Asia that is poised to hit the northern island of Luzon in the Philippines. My partner is just outside of the worst place this typhoon can hit by probably 20 miles but is still well in the firing line, but his family province and other people we know are right in the firing line of this typhoon.

Love and light to you all  Heart

I understand and appreciate the good intentions, but you may wish to be careful about involving yourself and others in an outcome.  It could have karmic implications.  It may be better to send love or to take some other less direct approach.  Just a thought.

That is why i put this line in what I asked in the intention: "if it is divinely appropriate to do so" - The intention would be such that such a working would not work if there was a karmic and/or destined reason that the typhoon was not meant to be changed. I am presuming people here would also send out the intent that free-will choices of others are not violated before any focus meditation or similar. I always put the above 'if it is divinely appropriate' or 'if it is meant to be in accordance with divine will' or something similar on any working. I am aware and careful of the karmic risk and the risk some may have chosen to exit their lives via said typhoon which is why I put the above in place. Either way, if we could send some love/light at the situation that would be great/focus on a positive outcome, i am starting in around 30 minutes with my group Smile

As for the type of meditation, no specific type, just focusing a positive outcome or whatever method you feel is best.

Jacob Smile