Bring4th
Art By RitaJC - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Art By RitaJC (/showthread.php?tid=16478)

Art By RitaJC - RitaJC - 09-29-2018

In case somebody would like to see some of my art (most of it channeled) Wink

https://www.pinterest.com/ritajccoach/art-by-ritajc/

Just realized, it's just a small part of it, and there is not one place, where it can be seen, if not all then at least most of it.

Adding a couple of more links if anybody would like to see more

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ritajcstudios/photos/?ref=page_internal

https://www.facebook.com/RitaJCHealer/media_set?set=a.2466758276854&type=3

Sorry for the repetitions

If anybody is interested in my process, now and then, I try to write about it on my blog

RE: Art By RitaJC - ada - 09-29-2018

So many! Thank you.

RE: Art By RitaJC - RitaJC - 09-29-2018

(09-29-2018, 06:11 AM)blossom Wrote: So many!
Blush
There was a time 6 years ago, when I was not painting only when I was sleeping which was not much BigSmile

RE: Art By RitaJC - One of Love - 09-29-2018

I recognize your avatar.  You have a good grasp with colors and lines!  You creative types make me very -jelly-, to be able to sit and manifest beauty no matter what.  I can barely doodle a stick figure lol

RE: Art By RitaJC - RitaJC - 09-29-2018

(09-29-2018, 06:26 AM)One of Love Wrote: I recognize your avatar.  You have a good grasp with colors and lines!
During these 6 decades, I have learned just to follow inspiration and let the Creator use this distortion to create others.

I never know what will be the result/creation and I don't want to. When I ever did exercises with a particular result in mind (lots of those in school bwerrk), I almost stopped doing anything creative all together because of how it felt.

Whatever comes through, is meant to serve in whatever way the Creator intended it

(09-29-2018, 06:26 AM)One of Love Wrote: You creative types make me very -jelly-, to be able to sit and manifest beauty no matter what.  I can barely doodle a stick figure lol
*hugs* Comparison is a b****. Let it go. You are a unique expression of the one Creator from which all skills and talents emanate

RE: Art By RitaJC - One of Love - 09-29-2018

Your wisdom inspires me.  What you describe is what my bf said was his process for drawing.  He'd have an idea in mind but never how to make it, that part was the definer.  He'd draw a line and it'd become a character in his books.

But when he'd try to draw a character (or crystallized idea) he would mess it all up.  It had to be a general idea, the more specific he got before beginning to make it, the harder it was to draw what he wanted.

He does stick figure comics sort of like Xkcd only more anime inspired plots.

I think my creativity is in my thinking.  I can't draw two stick figures interacting but I can describe it great lol

RE: Art By RitaJC - Glow - 12-31-2018

I love them Rita thanks for sharing. I love art but not all of us are great at creating. I am grateful some like you are.

RE: Art By RitaJC - flofrog - 12-31-2018

They really are beautiful Rita, thank you so much !!! Smile

RE: Art By RitaJC - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-01-2019

Seeing all these comments about not being able to create makes me on one hand grateful I can write nd draw and sculpt and paint. But on the other hand, I feel bad cause I don't create anything. I don't feel the drive to draw, and I don't know what to write. I wanna play guitar but I don't know how and practice is boring so I end up not doing it. I've gotta get more disciplined at guitar practice. I should also do vocal exercises. Might as well, seeing as I don't do much with my day but eat, sleep and do healing practices.

RE: Art By RitaJC - Cainite - 01-01-2019

(01-01-2019, 02:39 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I feel bad cause I don't create anything. I don't feel the drive to draw.
Me too!
I miss drawing while listening to a good audio book or sth. maybe thats where I got my inspiration from.

RE: Art By RitaJC - AnthroHeart - 01-01-2019

I don't know EP. When I was practicing, and was able to go back and forth between 3 chords, to form a melody, I found that very exciting.

RE: Art By RitaJC - RitaJC - 01-01-2019

Thank you so much for the kind words @Glow and @flofrog!

RE: Art By RitaJC - Tae - 01-31-2019

I just peeked at your art and I am SO EXCITED for something that is SO SIMPLE–these fine squares. Almost everyone who does any color block type art does the rainbow, but you put in grey! This is meaningful to me because yellow-orange-red-green-blue-grey (as a continuous circle) is the representation for the magic system in the world me and my co-creative creator have spent now over a decade crafting. I look constantly for art and items that represent it, because it is significant to me and puts me back in the creating headspace with my partnerfriend. Usually I have to commission custom things if I want to represent it in my home (which I do, and pester people who know me to look for anything with those colors, even if not in that cycle). Almost everything I find has purple in it instead of grey. I love it.

I use a lot of watercolor textures in my art, but I don't do watercolor. Smile Your art reminds me of the pieces I would use to assemble my digital art. Dreamlike and colorful. <3

RE: Art By RitaJC - RitaJC - 02-01-2019

(01-31-2019, 07:17 PM)Tae Wrote: I just peeked at your art and I am SO EXCITED for something that is SO SIMPLE–these fine squares. Almost everyone who does any color block type art does the rainbow, but you put in grey! This is meaningful to me because yellow-orange-red-green-blue-grey (as a continuous circle) is the representation for the magic system in the world me and my co-creative creator have spent now over a decade crafting. I look constantly for art and items that represent it, because it is significant to me and puts me back in the creating headspace with my partnerfriend. Usually I have to commission custom things if I want to represent it in my home (which I do, and pester people who know me to look for anything with those colors, even if not in that cycle). Almost everything I find has purple in it instead of grey. I love it.

I use a lot of watercolor textures in my art, but I don't do watercolor. Smile Your art reminds me of the pieces I would use to assemble my digital art. Dreamlike and colorful. <3

Thanks for your feedback @Tae!

Those aren't squares actually, just standard A3 sheets. They all started out being grey/black (black acrylic ink on wet white paper). Many of them have gotten more layers on top of what can be seen in this image. And all of them eventually will. The book project was taking too long. I let it go. Smile