Bring4th
Balance, and the Adept - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Balance, and the Adept (/showthread.php?tid=1656)

Pages: 1 2

Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 10-03-2010

Inner balance, and what it means to the adept.

My first point I would like to share is that inner balance does not necessarily mean that all of your chakras are completely unblocked...

Quote:Book 3, session 54

Ra: I am Ra. While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory being-ness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.

Questioner: Let me make an analogy that I have just thought of. A seven-stringed musical instrument may be played by deflecting each string a full deflection and releasing it producing notes. instead of producing the notes this way the individual creative personality could deflect each string the proper amount in the proper sequence producing music. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony.

So we are presented with 2 approaches to keep in mind when balancing our inner selves. It seems to me that working to harmonize the chakras while knowing there is a current blockage, is a useful approach for certain situations.

------------------------------------------------

Next point...the influences that we are not aware of, and how much impact they have upon our magical workings, as well as our day to day life. The impact of the outside world becomes negligible it seems, the closer you come to true inner balance.

Quote:Book 3, session 64

Questioner: In a previous session you mentioned the gateway of magic for the adept occurring in eighteen-day cycles. Could you expand on that information please?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex is born under a series of influences, both lunar, planetary, cosmic, and in some cases, karmic. The moment of the birthing into this illusion begins the cycles we have mentioned. The spiritual or adept’s cycle is an eighteen-day cycle and operates with the qualities of the sine wave. Thus there are a few excellent days on the positive side of the curve, that being the first nine days of the cycle—precisely the fourth, the fifth, and the sixth—when workings are most appropriately undertaken, given that the entity is still without total conscious control of its mind/body/spirit distortion/reality. The most interesting portion of this information, like that of each cycle, is the noting of the critical point wherein passing from the ninth to the tenth and from the eighteenth to the first days the adept will experience some difficulty especially when there is a transition occurring in another cycle at the same time. At the nadir of each cycle the adept will be at its least powerful but will not be open to difficulties in nearly the degree that it experiences at critical times.

Questioner: Then to find the cycles we would take the instant of birth and the emerging of the infant from the mother into this density and start the cycle at that instant and continue it through the life. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is mostly correct. It is not necessary to identify the instant of birthing. The diurnal cycle upon which this event occurs is satisfactory for all but the most fine workings.

Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that whatever magic the adept would perform at this time would be more successful or, shall we say, more to his design than that performed at less opportune times in the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This cycle is an helpful tool to the adept but as we said, as the adept becomes more balanced the workings designed will be dependent less and less upon these cycles of opportunity and more and more even in their efficacy.

------------------------------------------------

My final point is about walking the path of STO as an adept, in a generalized, day to day perspective.

Quote:Book 3, session 73

Questioner: It seems to me that the primary thing of importance for those on the service-to-others path is the development of an attitude which I can only describe as a vibration. This attitude would be developed through meditation, ritual, and the developing appreciation for the creation or Creator which results in a state of mind that can only be expressed by me as an increase in vibration or oneness with all. Could you expand and correct that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall not correct this statement but shall expand upon it by suggesting that to those qualities you may add the living day by day and moment by moment, for the true adept lives more and more as it is.

I think if we were to be able to fully remember/actualize the adeptness we had before life in 3d, we would not only be messing with the free-will of people here too dramatically but would be too distracted from the main missions we came here for. This next quote is a very clear description of the limitation of our magical ability.

Quote:Book 3, session 75

Questioner: I am sorry for my confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate. The answer to this next question probably has to do with our distorted view of time, but as I see it, Wanderers in this density who come from the fifth-density or sixth-density should already be of a relatively high degree of adeptness and they must follow a slightly different path back to the adeptness that they once had in a higher density and get as close to it as they can in the third-density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is less than perfectly focused. We shall address the subject in general. There are many Wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. It is a matter of attention. One may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. If it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy. In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

Kinda sucks, because I'd love to be able to simply levitate/fly everywhere and not have to rely on mechanical transportation!

And lastly, Ra describes how a seeker becomes an adept...

Quote:Book 3, session 75

Questioner: You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand more upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work. The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the one infinite Creator.

That last sentence seems mysterious doesn't it? Anyway, all of these quotes were taken from Book 3...I confess I did not go through all of the books for this post, mainly because the points I wanted to share are all there. Enjoy, discuss, or disregard! lol

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Shemaya - 10-03-2010

Interesting thread Turtle, I'm going to have to contemplate it a bit more.

Two things off the bat that I find really interesting and related to questions that I have:

Harmonizing our chakra energies...I really like the musical metaphor. With music, it's OK to have one note standing out in the musical piece, as long as the melody is harmonious. So if you really resonate to green/blue energy, it's OK for that energy to be the predominant, as long as the tune is clear and harmonious, that is what we are going for. Cool.

Secondly ,I have been wondering about STS polarity and the green ray. This quote is implying that the STS adept does not use the green ray.

Quote:The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work

What do you think?

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Questioner - 10-03-2010

Turtle, I really like the way you integrate these concepts. The quote which led to your "want to fly" comment make me think of trying to use tweezers while wearing heavy winter mittens. I don't have anything else to add because I feel you have such a concise explanation here.
(10-03-2010, 08:15 PM)Shemaya Wrote: it's OK for that energy to be the predominant, as long as the tune is clear and harmonious, that is what we are going for.

Just as we wouldn't like a musical instrument with one string ten times louder than all the others.

Quote: This quote is implying that the STS adept does not use the green ray.

That's exactly the way I take it. The STS path is the attempt to maximize spiritual development with the omission of the green way. This blocks the development of what would we call conscience. It also opens the door to what conscience blocks most people from doing: the utmost of power consolidation to a single manipulative will. I think Ra is pretty outspoken about both the potential and drawbacks of that path. Ra's also clear as well about the ultimate need to abandon it for any further growth. It makes more sense to me to choose a path that will not have to be abandoned, and that doesn't inherently fall apart even before that point.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 10-04-2010

(10-03-2010, 08:15 PM)Shemaya Wrote:
Quote:The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work

What do you think?

It quite clearly seems to me that the STS path does not use the green ray at all, at least for the more advanced adepts. I can imagine someone that is new to the STS path still having compassion for a couple of loved ones, but then blocking out any compassion for the rest of the world.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - peelstreetguy - 10-04-2010

Interesting thread. I've heard that some tibetan monks can fly. Perhaps only legend.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - AnthroHeart - 10-04-2010

Fourth density is definitely coming fast. The integrating of oneself with the field is producing such a short feedback to events, that it will indeed be possible to fly and such.

And yes, chakra energies, when aligned and tuned, will hum.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - mattschryer - 10-04-2010

edited - deleted post

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Sacred Fool - 10-05-2010

Book 3, session 54

Ra: I am Ra. While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory being-ness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.

So, what exactly is an adept, anyhow?

And what is deeper personality or soul identity?

Why is there a value put on beauty?

Seems to me that one can read this clearly only through a prism of subtlety. Looking on the face of things it's not so easy to conceptualize a state of deeply harmonized energies and a consequent beatific identification with the soul.

Alleviating energy blockages allows greater flow, yet mere flow is not particularly beautiful.

Perhaps deeper personality and harmonizing of the self are references to the painstaking process of devotedly tending to the garden of one's unruly, randomized energetic impulses? Perhaps beauty is the hard earned fruit of dedicated cultivating, weeding, tending, cleaning, guiding, etc.?

Pity it's such a lonely business...not to mention unbearable at times.

On the other hand, what could be a better gift to offer back to the Creatrix?

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 10-05-2010

(10-05-2010, 01:39 AM)peregrine Wrote: So, what exactly is an adept, anyhow?

I refer to my first post..

"The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work."

The adept can be loosely defined as one who does less seeking or no seeking, since they are now working with indigo ray more and more consciously...indigo ray being the center of faith. Using their faculty of imagination to do balancing work and magical work (magic = working with the unmanifested self as Ra puts it) as well. This all ties into tapping into intelligent infinity, to then use intelligent energy for the magical workings or to simply rest in the state of unity as we can perceive such state to be since we are still distorted by our physical bodies. I would imagine tapping into intelligent infinity while living in the metaphysical realms would be a much more "infinite" feeling experience.

(10-05-2010, 01:39 AM)peregrine Wrote: On the other hand, what could be a better gift to offer back to the Creatrix?

How about anything and everything? There is no right or wrong, and all is unified so of course, all deeds, choices, paths, are equally valid and treasured by the Infinite Creator.

There is no "better" gift.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Quantum - 10-05-2010

(10-05-2010, 01:39 AM)peregrine Wrote: On the other hand, what could be a better gift to offer back to the Creatrix?

(10-05-2010, 08:35 AM)Turtle Wrote: How about anything and everything? There is no right or wrong, and all is unified so of course, all deeds, choices, paths, are equally valid and treasured by the Infinite Creator. There is no "better" gift.

A very thought provoking thread Turtle. Well done. On reading not only the quotes you offer, but others surrounding it as well as regards the previous thread on 'Power Days' which contains the same quote as regards the 18 day cycle of zeniths and nadirs, your last sentence gave me pause. Indeed, if "Anything and Everything" is a gift to the creator, then there is no wrong way, failure, need to judge oneself much less anyone or anything else, given that Every single "perceived" imperfection, shortcoming, less than-ness, blemish, horrible experience, failed relationship, disability, ailment, death of loved one, tragedy, planet blowing up, and even murdering despot massacring millions, is already in the stated state of bliss and perfection. As hard of a pill to swallow as it is, it may be so. All is in fact already in the state of perfection given it proceeded from the previous state of perfection. It only seems less than perfect while in it.

Much like a Buddhist or mystic Christian philosophy, we already of course know this on so many levels, but seemingly only intellectually so. But stopping and taking true pause to actually deeply reconsider it within one single moment of the day causes it to resonate with another feeling all over again. It is another matter altogether to do this than is merely allowing the profundity of it to merely trickle off of our tongues when parroting such considerations. It is fascinating.

Why would the Creator elect to create suffering for ITself? As a Creator, might there not at least have been an "as efficient of a path" to offer ITself, if not a better one, other than torturing us as ITself through ITself?

Let us not derail your provoking thread by offering opinion here to my above question of suffering. I will pose this as a question as a separate thread towards the effort of not diluting yours. Let us continue deeper with your wonderful point and thread.

~ Q ~

(10-05-2010, 11:26 AM)Quantum Wrote: I will pose this as a question as a separate thread towards the effort of not diluting yours.

I will go check it now, and respond since I feel the itch to share my perspective.

(10-05-2010, 08:35 AM)Turtle Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 01:39 AM)peregrine Wrote: So, what exactly is an adept, anyhow?

I refer to my first post..

"The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work."

The adept can be loosely defined as one who does less seeking or no seeking, since they are now working with indigo ray more and more consciously...indigo ray being the center of faith. Using their faculty of imagination to do balancing work and magical work (magic = working with the unmanifested self as Ra puts it) as well. This all ties into tapping into intelligent infinity, to then use intelligent energy for the magical workings or to simply rest in the state of unity as we can perceive such state to be since we are still distorted by out physical bodies. I would imagine tapping into intelligent infinity while living in the metaphysical realms would be a much more "infinite" feeling experience.

There's a technical definition, but the truth--as it is lived--may be more artistic, more deliberately beautiful, no?

This is a metaphysical realm, by the way. Peradventure, the adept trains his consciousness to become more transparent to the crystalline nature of that construct. (This would be a part of the "tuning" process.)

Turtle Wrote:

How about anything and everything? There is no right or wrong, and all is unified so of course, all deeds, choices, paths, are equally valid and treasured by the Infinite Creator.

One can say that, but the heart of the matter may have something more to do with the quality of your own choices moment to moment. These are what influence the tuning of your own instrument, no?

"Where is the love in this moment?"

...or...maybe not...

(10-05-2010, 12:53 PM)peregrine Wrote: There's a technical definition, but the truth--as it is lived--may be more artistic, more deliberately beautiful, no?

Well of course. Not to mention different people would elaborate on their experience with a different flair, a different stroke of the brush so to speak.

peregrine Wrote:This is a metaphysical realm, by the way. Peradventure, the adept trains his consciousness to become more transparent to the crystalline nature of that construct. (This would be a part of the "tuning" process.)

I see what you mean. I just prefer the wording of "space/time experience as physical reality" and "time/space experience as metaphysical reality".

peregrine Wrote:
Turtle Wrote:

One can say that, but the heart of the matter may have something more to do with the quality of your own choices moment to moment. These are what influence the tuning of your own instrument, no?

"Where is the love in this moment?"

...or...maybe not...

Well sure, but "the heart of the matter" implies there is a certain "matter" to be worked with or contemplated by an individual. If so, then you are speaking more about something with which an individual is striving to balance in their being. This would have no bearing on the perspective of an Infinite Creator who is looking at all of infinity as equally worthy parts of it's whole, all treasured and adored by Infinite Creator. See the distinction?

Which brings me back to the concept of balance. Balance seems to be the ultimate goal of individuals within existence, after they have experienced all that is desired (eventually balancing all aspects of oneself and then reunifying with intelligent infinity). After you experience all you are desirous of, and curious of, within the limitations of 1 universe and it's rules, you will then ultimately balance and reunify with intelligent infinity, and begin the process of creation/experience again within a new universe with new rules. An adept in 3d, especially this world, can gain much freedom by attempting to understand and balance it's own self. Freedom relative to this 3d life, while most likely gaining greater degrees of freedom to explore more options after this 3d life.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Shemaya - 10-05-2010

(10-05-2010, 01:39 AM)peregrine Wrote: Book 3, session 54

Alleviating energy blockages allows greater flow, yet mere flow is not particularly beautiful.

Perhaps deeper personality and harmonizing of the self are references to the painstaking process of devotedly tending to the garden of one's unruly, randomized energetic impulses? Perhaps beauty is the hard earned fruit of dedicated cultivating, weeding, tending, cleaning, guiding, etc.?

Pity it's such a lonely business...not to mention unbearable at times.

On the other hand, what could be a better gift to offer back to the Creatrix?

Painstaking indeed! I can relate peregrineSmile

Love the garden metaphor, and gardens are so beautiful when well-tended, but when over-manicured sometimes not so lovely to me. Sometimes a wild garden can be breathtaking, and the realization that the "wild" garden did not happen by accident, but is helped on so many levels by other beings, nature, angels. Though they are unseen, we can be certain that we are not alone...there are always companions and helpers.

I agree, peregrine, "mere flow is not particularly beautiful". There is so much value in the beauty of the garden, and the subtle ways that it can be appreciated. I think maybe it's the deeper personality that offers these subtleties. The deeper personality expresses certain colors and textures and design, and scents, and choice in the plantings of the garden. In that way the garden is a unique creation.

(10-05-2010, 01:45 PM)Shemaya Wrote: I agree, peregrine, "mere flow is not particularly beautiful". There is so much value in the beauty of the garden, and the subtle ways that it can be appreciated. I think maybe it's the deeper personality that offers these subtleties. The deeper personality expresses certain colors and textures and design, and scents, and choice in the plantings of the garden. In that way the garden is a unique creation.

In my opinion, somewhere in here is the personal intersection between Time/Space & Space/Time. I. e., these colors, textures, designs and the like are your own experience of the Creatrix--however organized or disorganized it may be--as it is registered in your personal energy system. Evidently, over aeons, this Garden becomes more translucent and then transparent to Light & Love.
(10-05-2010, 01:17 PM)Turtle Wrote: Well sure, but "the heart of the matter" implies there is a certain "matter" to be worked with or contemplated by an individual. If so, then you are speaking more about something with which an individual is striving to balance in their being. This would have no bearing on the perspective of an Infinite Creator who is looking at all of infinity as equally worthy parts of it's whole, all treasured and adored by Infinite Creator. See the distinction?

It may be that these things are more intertwined than separated. That is, if you are the Creatrix, on some level, then your process of refining the balance of your energies (which are all the energies available to the universe) is just as precious to "An Infinite Creator" as it is to "you." No?

In that context (not to mention the context of experiencing creation on the level of 6D), "you" becomes a very slippery concept.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Namaste - 10-06-2010

Namasté, brothers and sisters. A relevant quote...

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The penetration of the veil may be seen to begin to have its
roots in the gestation of green-ray activity, that all-compassionate love
which demands no return. If this path is followed the higher energy centers
shall be activated and crystallized until the adept is born. Within the adept
is the potential for dismantling the veil to a greater or lesser extent that all
may be seen again as one. The other-self is primary catalyst in this particular
path to the piercing of the veil, if you would call it that.

Adeptness - for STO polarised entities - has roots in both balance and love.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory being-ness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.

May I offer the notion that this means reaching intelligent infinity without activating the green ray heart centre (as the yellow ray is the springboard), as one could interpret the soul identity as the 6D higher self - love and wisdom.[/code]

RE: Balance, and the Adept - βαθμιαίος - 10-10-2010

Quote:Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.

This quote, with its mention of discipline and beauty, reminds me of the quote from which I took my user name:

Quote:To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.

I think peregrine's invocation of the idea of subtlety is on the right track. I am reminded of Ra's description of the magical personality/higher self:

Quote:The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, a being of sixth density, and equivalent to what you call your Higher Self and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

Shemaya, I, too, love the musical metaphor. It reminds me of one last quote:

Quote:If these are studied there comes the moment when the deep threnodies and joyful ditties of the deep mind can successfully be brought forward to intensify, articulate, and heighten some aspect of the magical personality.

So maybe the adept, with subtlety and discipline, refines and tunes its instrument in order that the harmony plucked by the Creator may be as beautiful as possible, shimmering, to mix metaphors shamelessly, like the fanned peacock's tail.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 10-11-2010

I formatted this quote like this on purpose...it looked confusing without the spacing because of the underlining and bolding I did.

Quote:Book 3, session 52

Questioner: ...Is there then, from the point of view of an individual who wishes to follow the service-to-others path, anything of importance other than disciplines of personality, knowledge of self, and strengthening of will?

Ra: I am Ra. This is technique. This is not the heart. Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching.

In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching.

In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization.

Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit. The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant. However, the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique.

The gravity of this quote is intense to me.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - unity100 - 12-29-2010

(10-03-2010, 04:09 PM)Turtle Wrote: Inner balance, and what it means to the adept.

My first point I would like to share is that inner balance does not necessarily mean that all of your chakras are completely unblocked...

that may be so. since almost a lot of people are quite comfortable and 'balanced' when they are in solitude, meditating. but, when they go out to interact with the other entities, things change.

the balanced is in quotes in above, because, it is also easily suggestible that the balance of an entity is actually the balance it manifests at any given time, so, in interactions with other entities we can see the extent of that balance, as an indicator. it is easy to remain in a seemingly greater balance when in solitude.

but there are also societal considerations. the conditions the entity is in, living in, or going through, may have factors that offset its balance. especially in our modern society, and especially in cities.

Quote:Next point...the influences that we are not aware of, and how much impact they have upon our magical workings, as well as our day to day life. The impact of the outside world becomes negligible it seems, the closer you come to true inner balance.

when in solitude, yes. however, we know of no significant adept/wanderer/philosopher which chose to live in the middle of city, and manifested various faculties there.

so, apparently the conditions the entity is in, affects a lot. there is only so much an entity can offset with its own balance, and will. basically, you cannot drink the entire sea, or sweep away an entire desert.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 12-29-2010

(12-29-2010, 06:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: that may be so. since almost a lot of people are quite comfortable and 'balanced' when they are in solitude, meditating. but, when they go out to interact with the other entities, things change.

the balanced is in quotes in above, because, it is also easily suggestible that the balance of an entity is actually the balance it manifests at any given time, so, in interactions with other entities we can see the extent of that balance, as an indicator. it is easy to remain in a seemingly greater balance when in solitude.

but there are also societal considerations. the conditions the entity is in, living in, or going through, may have factors that offset its balance. especially in our modern society, and especially in cities.

Definitely. This is exactly what I experience in my daily routine. I find that it is most efficient to attempt to re-balance my emotions and thoughts during any circumstance/catalyst, instead of waiting to process it later within myself. I say more efficient because I find that when attempting to do it right then and there, I can more readily be of service to the other self who triggered the change, with a finer balance of wisdom and love, and help them just as much as I help myself through my inner balancing efforts. So in short, attempting to stay balanced during catalyst, or re-balance during catalyst, I find that I am accomplishing outer work by helping my other self, as well as the precious inner work which is my focus.

(12-29-2010, 06:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: when in solitude, yes. however, we know of no significant adept/wanderer/philosopher which chose to live in the middle of city, and manifested various faculties there.

so, apparently the conditions the entity is in, affects a lot. there is only so much an entity can offset with its own balance, and will. basically, you cannot drink the entire sea, or sweep away an entire desert.

When you say "manifested various faculties," do you mean the magical workings of one's self, affecting his reality as well other's reality? If so, yes, our environments and the people around us definitely have their effect. I am biased towards the concept of "going with the flow" as opposed to trying to direct my will in any way to affect reality for myself and others, for a few reasons.

1. The veil, and this yellow-ray body we inhabit compounds the difficulty of achieving results that can be seen to be a direct effect of my focusing of will. Also, in the few times I tried to use my will to affect reality, I find the results that echo back to me in physical reality to be so different from what I expected, that I have come to the conclusion that it is totally unwise for me to pursue this.

2. I find that when I focus on simply being, and tuning my inner balance, that my daily life actually unfolds in ways that are not just unexpected, but also quite pleasant, and in hindsight after each day is done, pretty much what I would have liked to have happened anyway.

3. Last but certainly not least, I have received guidance over the past years, over and over and over again, to simply go with the flow. It is not just advice I am receiving, but I now know that my guides are reminding me of what I chose before birth to pursue, which is the focus of inner work on self and letting things run their course.

Back to the subject of our environments affecting us. This is something that is very apparent to me, however I have noticed the smoothing of efficacy that Ra mentioned, when one approaches finer balance. I still feel my environment affecting me if something shifts energetically (say a heavily distressed person enters the vicinity), however I am just as aware of my own balance and simply focus on letting my inner energies flow more easily. I won't go so far as to say that it is easy to do, but I am making progress, and the results I usually notice is that the other self finds their own personal balance point much faster, to whatever degree of personal balance they are comfortable with. Same should be said for me, for I highly doubt there is even one soul on this planet with all chakras completely open and free-flowing, unless they are in the middle of a solitary meditation and have done much previous work on their selves anyway. When in the middle of a city, or around other selves, this gets increasingly harder to do.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - unity100 - 12-30-2010

(12-29-2010, 07:04 AM)Turtle Wrote: Definitely. This is exactly what I experience in my daily routine. I find that it is most efficient to attempt to re-balance my emotions and thoughts during any circumstance/catalyst, instead of waiting to process it later within myself. I say more efficient because I find that when attempting to do it right then and there, I can more readily be of service to the other self who triggered the change, with a finer balance of wisdom and love, and help them just as much as I help myself through my inner balancing efforts. So in short, attempting to stay balanced during catalyst, or re-balance during catalyst, I find that I am accomplishing outer work by helping my other self, as well as the precious inner work which is my focus.

there is also the method of honestly, brutally meeting the catalyst head on, and dealing with it on a spiritual level.

tho, the one in your quote, is much more wiser.
Quote:
(12-29-2010, 06:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: when in solitude, yes. however, we know of no significant adept/wanderer/philosopher which chose to live in the middle of city, and manifested various faculties there.

When you say "manifested various faculties," do you mean the magical workings of one's self, affecting his reality as well other's reality? If so, yes, our environments and the people around us definitely have their effect. I am biased towards the concept of "going with the flow" as opposed to trying to direct my will in any way to affect reality for myself and others, for a few reasons.

various faculties as in adept faculties, like healing, levitation, 'miracles', buddha being etc etc.

Quote:1. The veil, and this yellow-ray body we inhabit compounds the difficulty of achieving results that can be seen to be a direct effect of my focusing of will. Also, in the few times I tried to use my will to affect reality, I find the results that echo back to me in physical reality to be so different from what I expected, that I have come to the conclusion that it is totally unwise for me to pursue this.

i would very much advise that before doing anything like that, the entity should at least attain indigo ray, ie, co creator status, and therefore deep connection with the existence of everything, and also the subset that is the society.

because at that point, due to connection in between, it will be possible to understand what is right, and what is wrong, and the adept will be able to refrain from attempting things that would go against the will of all.

of course, the adept could still try to attempt forcing things. but, since the connection goes two-way, what s/he can do would be what the co-creator network of all existence (basically the existence) would allow.

therefore, there would occur little to none cases of free will violation.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 12-30-2010

(12-29-2010, 06:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: various faculties as in adept faculties, like healing, levitation, 'miracles', buddha being etc etc.

Whatever location I am in, and whatever people I am around, have noticeable effects on my ability to maintain balance, or to even meditate deeply. To what degree I can concentrate may be affected, but the more noticeable effects to me are to what degree I can feel my own energies and the energies around me. The disturbances are very tangible, and I am sure a being who has learned how to levitate would have a damn hard time doing it with others watching, affecting him in ways he does not even understand.

(12-29-2010, 06:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: because at that point, due to connection in between, it will be possible to understand what is right, and what is wrong, and the adept will be able to refrain from attempting things that would go against the will of all.

It is doubly important to remember what path one wishes to be walking (STS or STO) when they are working with indigo ray, because this is no carefree work of little consequence. It is no small matter to completely bypass 1 of our major energy centers (green ray) when using our will. And for those who would use green ray in collaboration with all other rays, they may find the fruit of their labors to be very unwise and haphazardly done. We may be co-creators, but we are not consciously skilled at it....and to make matters more difficult, our teachers/guides on the other side of the veil are intentionally being cryptic for the sake of maintaining the parameters of this experiment we call Earth.

I believe this is why Ra said there is great danger in the use of the will as the seeker becomes the adept, mainly because we are very confused beings on this planet, so obviously cut-off from higher understandings of what our own choices and intentions are doing to the rest of reality. The veil may be getting thinner and all that jazz, but it is not nearly enough for me to feel comfortable in focusing my intent towards ANY given situation. I find much more harmonious results when I focus on my inner balance, not my direction of will...but then, should I be surprised? heh.

(12-29-2010, 06:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: of course, the adept could still try to attempt forcing things. but, since the connection goes two-way, what s/he can do would be what the co-creator network of all existence (basically the existence) would allow.

therefore, there would occur little to none cases of free will violation.

Yes yes. This is a co-created world. Maybe in our own inner planes we can have god-like power, especially when our consciousness is freed from this yellow ray vehicle, but in co-creations things get more tricky. Oh so tricky.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Experience You - 12-30-2010

You are using your will to observe things and go along with what you observe. Did i understand you correctly ?

From my perspective using will does not mean only specific things like an outcome, a specific and very detailed object or experience.

To me using my will means to be aware of the emptiness in all things, that all i experience is an interpretation of energy.

So my will is the intentional one, i see all my experiences and all that i can imagine and grasp and accept as it is, then in the stillness i allow the light or the next step of creation to come along.

It is very mystical and mysterious because i don't know what will come out of the stillness, but i trust the stillness because that is all there is.

I let myself go, i let it all go...

Because in truth that is all there is and all it happens is a change of perception within it.

And the magic of existence happens in that eternal moment forever and ever ....

RE: Balance, and the Adept - zenmaster - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 04:16 PM)Turtle Wrote: I believe this is why Ra said there is great danger in the use of the will as the seeker becomes the adept, mainly because we are very confused beings on this planet, so obviously cut-off from higher understandings of what our own choices and intentions are doing to the rest of reality. The veil may be getting thinner and all that jazz, but it is not nearly enough for me to feel comfortable in focusing my intent towards ANY given situation. I find much more harmonious results when I focus on my inner balance, not my direction of will...but then, should I be surprised?
But then there are literally millions of others focusing outwardly, on outward balance. They will then be the 'logos' determining things and creating reality, your reality.

as far as i see it, the most important rays that the adept should work on in this nexus of space/time of this particular planetary society, is orange ray, and blue ray.

#referencepoint

orange ray, because this planetary consciousness is WAY too overloaded with orange ray issues, and, even if your orange is clear itself, the planetary consciousness would not let you go. orange ray is possessive and sticky

blue ray, because it is the ray of truth, liberation, expression, freedom, communication. it is also a ray which is not prone to possessive influences of orange ray, and ineffectual in the face of blockages like green ray is. therefore it is important for identifying and liberating from orange ray issues and blockages of self and others.

now, i left a reference point in this post, earlier, to refer to later. if, anyone , right at the end of paragraph 1, at #referencepoint, thought that 'but that would be a negative energy model', s/he would be wrong. blue is missing from negative energy model, in 4th and 5th. negatives use orange and yellow to get to indigo directly. http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=47&sc=1&ss=1#3 anyone making that mistake, would probably be having serious misconceptions about energies, rays, energy models, positive/negative, and adepthood, and should re-research them in detail.

Will is simply volition - where our consciousness is focused and directed. Due to its primary nature, there are many types of will that have been discovered. I recommend Assagioli's "Act of Will". Assagioli actually coined the term "Higher Self", a term a lot of us use (also mentioned a lot in the Ra Material as "Higher Self" or "Magical Personality" or our 6th density nature).

will, seems to me, like the general, broad direction.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Experience You - 12-30-2010

I thought the term Higher self was first used by Jane Roberts who channeled Seth. From 1963 to 1984.

Not that it matters at all who used the term Higher Self first, Higher Self can mean many things.

RE: Balance, and the Adept - Turtle - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 04:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote: But then there are literally millions of others focusing outwardly, on outward balance. They will then be the 'logos' determining things and creating reality, your reality.

Another way to look at it surely. How about the perspective that all of the universe is truly contained within the infinite creator who is aware of all of this universe existing as part of itself, inwardly. Many ways to look at creation, and each vantage point changes things. For any creation or universe to exist, the integrated unity of all must separate from itself, therefore unbalancing it's parts to use as metaphysical lego's. Oh what fun!

@ ExperienceYou & zenmaster, I am speaking of use of the will as in using it like a force. Not as in making a choice which is more of a subtle turning of your attention to another energy center.

...or put in other words...willpower as opposed to free will.

(12-30-2010, 05:21 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 04:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote: But then there are literally millions of others focusing outwardly, on outward balance. They will then be the 'logos' determining things and creating reality, your reality.

Another way to look at it surely. How about the perspective that all of the universe is truly contained within the infinite creator who is aware of all of this universe existing as part of itself, inwardly. Many ways to look at creation, and each vantage point changes things. For any creation or universe to exist, the integrated unity of all must separate from itself, therefore unbalancing it's parts to use as metaphysical lego's. Oh what fun!
Not mutually exclusive. One-as-all is what allows for the options.

(12-30-2010, 05:21 PM)Turtle Wrote: @ ExperienceYou & zenmaster, I am speaking of use of the will as in using it like a force. Not as in making a choice which is more of a subtle turning of your attention to another energy center.
...or put in other words...willpower as opposed to free will.
But evaluation (thinking or feeling) is not willpower, although it may require some. And free will or true will, although always available, is seldom used because our actions are primarily determined by the logos. And when we do use our free will to create, we may become the logos for others.