Bring4th
Mid sixth-density and higher self - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mid sixth-density and higher self (/showthread.php?tid=16580)

Mid sixth-density and higher self - ada - 10-27-2018

I might be misunderstanding the material and would love clarification.

If not, perhaps, though it sounds delusional, perhaps it could be brought up for question in a Q'uo session..?

Quote:70.8 ▶ Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

Quote:14.21 ▶ Questioner: How long is one of your cycles?

Ra: I am Ra. One of our cycles computes to seven five oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh [750,000,000(?)], seven five million [75,000,000] of your years.

Quote:14.22 ▶ Questioner: 75 million?

Ra: That is correct.

Quote:14.19 ▶ Questioner: At what density level is Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

The question is this; if Ra are late sixth density, does that mean that Ra is a higher self?

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - AnthroHeart - 10-27-2018

Yes, I had already thought of that. The higher self aims to serve.

As I had heard, Ra was Carla's higher self.

What I know is they know very subtle emotions.

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - Glow - 10-27-2018

(10-27-2018, 11:29 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yes, I had already thought of that. The higher self aims to serve.

This is already quoted so I won’t bother editing it.
Perhaps I could have worded this in a less potential triggering way.
Please do not read further unless you can take/leave what resonates/doesn’t resonate.
Ones perspective is not necessarily another’s.

Another way to say it would be Carla is/was a wandering portion of the 6D Ra smc. She as an offshoot channeled her “higherself” aka soul source.

So it’s not exactly “Carla’s higher self” denoting it being Carla’s(hers/owner/possessive) more accurately Carla is/was theirs as there is/was/always have been others with the same soul-source/higherself. We are not just one being, we are ONE.

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - ada - 10-27-2018

(10-27-2018, 12:18 PM)Glow Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 11:29 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yes, I had already thought of that. The higher self aims to serve.

Another way to say it would be Carla is/was a wandering portion of the 6D Ra smc. She as an offshoot channeled her “higherself” aka soul source.

So it’s not exactly “Carla’s higher self” denoting it being Carla’s(hers/owner/possessive) more accurately Carla is/was theirs as there is/was/always have been others with the same soul-source/higherself. We are not just one being, we are ONE.

W-what?

Ra is part of a social memory complex.
Ra isn’t just 1, so Ra has lots of wanderers and lots of incarnated wanderers.
Ra is a group soul the higherself to not just 1.

I apologize Blossom for not phrasing my post more gently.
I haven’t been posting this week so was not in the flow of editing my perspective.

Take what resonates if anything, ditch everything that doesn’t.

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - ada - 10-27-2018

(10-27-2018, 12:37 PM)Glow Wrote: Ra is part of a social memory complex.

I haven’t been posting  this week so was not in the flow of editing my perspective.

Take what resonates if anything, ditch  everything that doesn’t.

Thank you, glow.

I apologize as well.

I am not feeling so well and am a bit lightheaded..

Your reply is much clearer to me now. Smile

(10-27-2018, 12:55 PM)blossom Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 12:37 PM)Glow Wrote: Ra is part of a social memory complex.

I haven’t been posting  this week so was not in the flow of editing my perspective.

Take what resonates if anything, ditch  everything that doesn’t.

Thank you, glow.

I apologize as well.

I am not feeling so well and am a bit lightheaded..

Your reply is much clearer to me now. Smile

I hope you feel better. Smile

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - xise - 10-27-2018

This is a timely question as I've been pondering these concepts as to what relationship a late-sixth density wanderer would have with its higher self. But to answer your question, I believe it is accurate to say that Ra is an entity that has evolved past the higher self and is distinct from the higher self, given that the higher self is mid-sixth and Ra is late-sixth:

Quote:37.6  Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Quote:70.9  Questioner: I think I have an erroneous concept of the mind/body/spirit complex, for instance, that I represent here in this density and my higher self. The concept probably comes from my concept of space and time. I am going to try to unscramble it. The way I see it right now is that I am existing in two different locations, here and in mid-sixth density, simultaneously. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

70.8  Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

I believe there may be textual support for the notion that since the higher self is created as a mid-sixth density version of yourself (that is actually created in 7th density by you), a late-sixth density entity that has evolved past polarity may have actually have evolved further than the higher self and that for a late-sixth density lesson, perhaps the higher self cannot provide guidance because it is mid-sixth. 

Very interesting.

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - Ghostdancer17 - 10-28-2018

The question is this; if Ra are late sixth density, does that mean that Ra is a higher self?
[/quote]

The Social Memory Complex of Ra is of course Sixth Density and functions as Higher Self to countless Mind/Body/Spirit Complexes of Those of Ra.

Each Mind/Body/Spirit Complex has an Higher Self which is also of Sixth Density and is also a Social Memory Complex. The Higher Self is the Personalities go-to link to its Soul or Spirit.

It may be noted that the instrument, Carla, was not an incarnate representative of the Ra Social Memory Complex - as Ra does not have any portions of itself incarnate on earth at this time. Yet Ra functions as Gaurdian Social Memory Complex to Our Earth Logos.

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - anagogy - 10-28-2018

(10-27-2018, 10:56 AM)blossom Wrote: The question is this; if Ra are late sixth density, does that mean that Ra is a higher self?

Consider that past, present, and future are not "over and done with". They all exist concurrently. Just like all countries on Earth are bustling about at this very moment at the same time.

It is like a painting that is worked on until it is finished, and then a new painting, or octave, is began.

You may paint a portion of the picture, and then later, go back and make some fine touches to a portion that you had previously glossed over.

The Self stretches through time. So yes, a portion of Ra acts as Higher Self to it's prior density selves. Yet another portion of Ra, the 7th density portion, -- the mind/body/spirit complex totality, acts as Higher Self to that other, sixth density Higher Self. And yet other portions of Ra are incarnating in past times as wanderers to help karmically mitigate damages caused by their interference in ancient times, and also merely because Earth needs the help (the positivity) of these beings, to help raise the vibration of the planet and increase the harvest.

So in simple, you are correct, Ra is a Higher Self, and also so much more. The distinction between "we" and "I" disappears at the sixth density level. Both pronouns approach the nature of the being, and yet both fall slightly short of describing a multidimensional Self, which is capable of doing an incredible amount of processes at one so called "time".

RE: Mid sixth-density and higher self - Infinite Unity - 11-01-2018

(10-28-2018, 08:00 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 10:56 AM)blossom Wrote: The question is this; if Ra are late sixth density, does that mean that Ra is a higher self?

Consider that past, present, and future are not "over and done with". They all exist concurrently. Just like all countries on Earth are bustling about at this very moment at the same time.

It is like a painting that is worked on until it is finished, and then a new painting, or octave, is began.

You may paint a portion of the picture, and then later, go back and make some fine touches to a portion that you had previously glossed over.

The Self stretches through time. So yes, a portion of Ra acts as Higher Self to it's prior density selves. Yet another portion of Ra, the 7th density portion, -- the mind/body/spirit complex totality, acts as Higher Self to that other, sixth density Higher Self. And yet other portions of Ra are incarnating in past times as wanderers to help karmically mitigate damages caused by their interference in ancient times, and also merely because Earth needs the help (the positivity) of these beings, to help raise the vibration of the planet and increase the harvest.

So in simple, you are correct, Ra is a Higher Self, and also so much more. The distinction between "we" and "I" disappears at the sixth density level. Both pronouns approach the nature of the being, and yet both fall slightly short of describing a multidimensional Self, which is capable of doing an incredible amount of processes at one so called "time".

Agreed, The Creator is the spider and the butterfly.

To really grasp this, I believe one would have to have a certain threshold of being able to grasp oneness. That these bodies what we think of selves are all instruments being played by The One. The Real you, the only one. That if you were to go to the very core, beyond all distortion. You would only find you.