Bring4th
Is life full of tests? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is life full of tests? (/showthread.php?tid=16582)

Is life full of tests? - AnthroHeart - 10-27-2018

Are we really being tested, and if so by whom?
When we fail these tests, do we have to repeat them?

Are they like lessons to learn?

I've hurt people before and can't make it up to them.
Did I fail tests when I hurt them?

RE: Is life full of tests? - auntiemable - 10-27-2018

Imho, I tend to think that our higher self tests us to see if we've learned certain lessons that we incarnated here to learn. If we fail the test, I believe we are tested over and over until we get it right.

We've all hurt people during the course of our lives whether it be purposely or inadvertently. I try to make amends for these errors in judgment whether it be directly or indirectly depending upon the situation. The main thing that one needs to remember here is that forgiveness of self for these indiscretions is key.

RE: Is life full of tests? - kristina - 02-22-2019

(10-27-2018, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Are we really being tested, and if so by whom?

Yes. Your Higherself downloads the experience and there are quizzes along the way.

RE: Is life full of tests? - Cannon - 02-23-2019

IIRC in the Ra Material it's said that some entities would become wanderers specifically to test themselves (such as how far they can remain compassionate in times of duress.) Usually the 'tests' we have in life are just catalyst, meaning that they're events for you to define yourself through your actions/reactions. Catalyst cannot be failed, but it can be ignored or used "inefficiently." Basically, you can grow from the catalyst event, you can grow from the event but not as much as you could've, or you can just ignore it completely and something else will (compassionately) come to help you in your spiritual growth/journey.

Session 34, question 6 Wrote:I am Ra. We observed your interest in the catalyst of pain. This experience is most common among your entities. The pain may be of the physical complex. More often it is of the mental and emotional complex. In some few cases the pain is spiritual in complex-nature. This creates a potential for learning. The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

Very often the catalyst for emotional pain, whether it be the death of the physical complex of one other-self which is loved or some other seeming loss, will simply result in the opposite, in a bitterness, an impatience, a souring. This is catalyst which has gone awry. In these cases, then, there will be additional catalyst provided to offer the unmanifested self further opportunities for discovering the self as all-sufficient Creator containing all that there is and full of joy.

IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:Did I fail tests when I hurt them?

As Ra says, there is no right or wrong, and there are no mistakes.

RE: Is life full of tests? - ortego323 - 02-23-2019

i think possible life is not testing. so don't worry- what you do has no consequence. i think its make believe. like maybe not real. just keep doing what u like. don't worry for consequence. hurting people- no consequence.

blessed.

RE: Is life full of tests? - Nau7ik - 02-24-2019

(02-23-2019, 10:54 PM)ortego323 Wrote: i think possible life is not testing. so don't worry- what you do has no consequence. i think its make believe. like maybe not real. just keep doing what u like. don't worry for consequence. hurting people- no consequence.

blessed.

What? I would say not to be overly attached to expectations, but to ignore the consequences of our actions is folly and naive. Every moment in a test, said one great Buddhist.

Infringing on the free will of others is a sure way to acquire karma. Intentional harm, mentally, physically, or emotionally requires a heavy karmic payback.

Am I misunderstanding you? Because this advice is totally opposite of freedom: Do whatever you want and don’t worry about the consequences. That’s exactly how one binds himself to the wheel or birth and death and never escapes. He’s pulled down because of his heavy karma, and until that is balanced he cannot ascend/graduate to the higher densities.

RE: Is life full of tests? - vidyavenkira - 02-24-2019

(02-24-2019, 09:30 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:54 PM)ortego323 Wrote: i think possible life is not testing. so don't worry- what you do has no consequence. i think its make believe. like maybe not real. just keep doing what u like. don't worry for consequence. hurting people- no consequence.

blessed.

What? I would say not to be overly attached to expectations, but to ignore the consequences of our actions is folly and naive. Every moment in a test, said one great Buddhist.

Infringing on the free will of others is a sure way to acquire karma. Intentional harm, mentally, physically, or emotionally requires a heavy karmic payback.

Am I misunderstanding you? Because this advice is totally opposite of freedom: Do whatever you want and don’t worry about the consequences. That’s exactly how one binds himself to the wheel or birth and death and never escapes. He’s pulled down because of his heavy karma, and until that is balanced he cannot ascend/graduate to the higher densities.

hello,

THIS topic seems interesting. wondering about it so I ask if it seems to you karma is some sort of punishment for the soul? wondering because it seems much punishement here on earth.
what is karma for the soul? and what means learning for the soul?

RE: Is life full of tests? - loostudent - 02-25-2019

(02-22-2019, 08:32 PM)kristina Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Are we really being tested, and if so by whom?

Yes. Your Higherself downloads the experience and there are quizzes along the way.

More mature entities do it self with the help of HS. This is what happens between incarnations (after death):

Quote:Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the Higher Self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances.

At the testing, when the test is true, the distillations of all study are made clear ... In this observation one sees the sum of all the detailed study; that being an attitude or complex of attitudes which bias the consciousness of the mind/body/spirit.

RE: Is life full of tests? - Nau7ik - 02-25-2019

(02-24-2019, 10:07 PM)vidyavenkira Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 09:30 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:

blessed.

hello,

THIS topic seems interesting. wondering about it so I ask if it seems to you karma is some sort of punishment for the soul? wondering because it seems much punishement here on earth.
what is karma for the soul? and what means learning for the soul?

Here I am likening karma to intertia, as Ra described in the Ra Material.

I see karma and consequences as corrective. It’s actually a very loving thing that the Creator does for us with karma. We are given the opportunity to correct our mistaken views and/or actions and to learn thereby. How are we to learn without experiencing the consequences of our mistaken views?

With karma we can be rewarded or punished (I hate using that word in relation to karma: punish or deserve) but we are the ones who generate that karma. It can also mean that we are not done learning the ways of love or that we are doing well in learning our life lessons. One might acquire karma from punching someone, and then absolve himself by the act of forgiveness. (Jesus Christ in the LOO is a good example.) or one may utilize life catalyst and do wel in their learning of the ways of love, so his karma is positive and supportive of his desires and intentions

So then karma is like a cosmic feedback from the universe. I know that heavy karma “pulls down”. Positive karma would then be positive circumstances or opportunities or gifts along the path of our spiritual evolution. Say you’ve lived a long life full of self less compassion for others and you die. This one may find himself ascending into a High heavenly realm for healing and life review and then graduating to the next density. He’s wholly deserving of his treatment in the afterlife. Consequently the reverse is true... it’s not fun to think about but karma is exacting. We humans cannot see karma, we cannot judge it. It’s a seventh density affair managed by the Lord’s of Karma. So please forgive my meager understanding of the principle of karma.

RE: Is life full of tests? - Minyatur - 02-25-2019

There's "tests" relating to every density and they all work aspects of realizing the One across the Octave. It's about informing you of what you are ready for, that is your own resistance to your willed path as the One. In this, they are more of initiations than actual tests, they are offerings of windows of opportunity you could say. We can believe we want something, but we may also have to touch an opportunity to have it to see it isn't the actually case. We can believe we are a way, but only facing circumstances that show us to be otherwise can we really work toward becoming it. We can will to be a valiant spirit, but valiance only grows and shines through hardships. Add an infinite amount of etc that can be thought of.

So by whom are you offered the opportunities that answer your calls?
You could see them as spawning from your unconscious resources that create the makeup of your reality. The initiations allow you to move across the walls that hold you separate from being united with them.

(10-27-2018, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When we fail these tests, do we have to repeat them?

I think it's about allowing parts of yourself to grow in the nexus they require. You can repeat, if that is what you need.

The 7D test is what "frees" you from the holographic forever you manifest by your need.

(10-27-2018, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I've hurt people before and can't make it up to them.

Not really. It is beyond your power to be that which hurts no one because it is not what you are. You are what is all the things, acceptance and forgiveness is what takes you out of the paradoxical loops and is what can lead you to a state in which you are without need to hurt another.

There's ultimately no test in the way I believe you see them (merit). The only true karma of existence is the bound of the first distortion, You (the Creator) will know Yourself. Every wrong you have done then is a harvest in true simultaneity that can be used to answer your need found in a different vantage point of experiencing yourself as a separate entity, like are the wrongs of others, they have reflected the OIC and amidst all of it you are enabled to realize what you are (all the things). If you have hurt another, then you know what it is to hurt and to be hurt.

It is normal that you are hurt. To hurt another is to hurt the self, there is no separation. This does not mean that you do not deserve forgiveness, only that you have yet to find to offer it to yourself from your own point of view and that is one important step upon your path. No one is better than you, there are not even likewise things to yourself and everyone is exactly what you would be in their exact circumstances. Don't overstress things, it is a step of growth to find thankfulness for our every experience and also the honor/duty of each.