Bring4th
Entity Attachments - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Entity Attachments (/showthread.php?tid=16588)

Entity Attachments - SkyGodWarrior - 10-29-2018

I have became more and more telepathic and have been learning how to astral project consciously. I can project easily through dreams but a conscious projection is more better in my opinion... anyways...

As I became telepathic... i started to notice the source of various suggestions.... and can tell which is negative and positive suggestions... So of course I started to deal with the negative beings.... Along the same time I found out how to remove negative entity attachments... I am courageous... it was very scary at first but now I am not afraid... for I know the truth...

Anyways... I am not entirely sure how this works or if I have became aware of more levels of attachments on me or what but recently I have began the sense these various entity attachments...

These entity attachments are exactly that... They are other beings who literally hold on to you. I am not to sure how they work and can only tell you how they affect me... for instance.. i have a section right in front on my head where it is not balding but thinning out about a inch.... and its not centered or anything.. just a random spot that I use to scratch over a year ago because of stress... as I stopped scratching it after realizing that I was damaging that spot I figured that it should of grew back.

I grew out my hair and it grows all around that spot but not as fast or thick as that spot... and I had a vision/dream about this small 1foot tall goblin who rests on my head....

a month or 2 ago I was going out of body and I saw this same being playing on my chest.... when it realized I could see him.. it growled at me.. it knew that it would startle me back into my body...

Anyways last night I had another run in. I was feeling depressed and unable to do what I wanted to do... and I knew what it was... I realized that these were the same symptoms my roommate was experienced.... LOL I have to move... anyways...

So I went to sleep at 7pm.... with the intention to astral project... it took me a while to get there but when I was finally able to. I realized that there was something clinging to my back. One arm around my neck and the other hand going into my heart. This being makes me sick because it would molest me subconsciously but I would feel it but not know where it was coming from.

I laid there wrestling with this being trying to pull it off by its feet but it held on with all it could... I prayed and it asked for help and brought down the light upon it and it was working and I could hear its cries as the light struck it but it had a tight grip on me... I told it that this was your last chance and that you better let go of me.... and as I did. I felt its grip loosen.... I lifted up my right hand in the form of what you would see a monk hold it up and as I did I saw a great beam of white light come down my hand and to this being and it was off of me... I woke up because I accidentally rose my real hand at the same time...

I went through the usual methods of removing this being.... I felt lighter as if something was lifted off my shoulders.... but later that night I felt something rub my nipple and the discomfort was back.... so I have to go through the process again.... or I might just have to go full astral project and kick its butt.. of me..

I am not afraid and had a clear mind the whole time... and was not emotional about it... but I could hear my heart race and it took a while for it to settle back down....

I know I am in uncharted territory but does anyone have experience dealing with these sort of things..?

RE: Entity Attachments - GentleReckoning - 10-29-2018

Do you have authority over your living space, your relationships, your income? Every point in the physical that you are not the 'owner' is a place where these entities can latch on. This basically why so many spiritual paths have the trial of being homeless as part of the journey. Instant cleansing of the red ray.

Btw, I've been looking to get back into astral projection, what's your best guide?

http://www.astronomy.com/news/2018/10/goblin-planet-solar-system

RE: Entity Attachments - SkyGodWarrior - 10-29-2018

Hmm what do you mean authority?
I have a room mate but he eats my food and invades my space... I also recently found out that he does things with his dog....... So I think when I first realized I noticed a complete shift... and funny because my roommate just patted me on the center of my back... I know when he is drunk he has those angry eyes people have when they are loosing control to anther being... im trying to figure out what I should do first but I think moving out may be the best thing for me... im not sure.... I will have to do some readings to find out... can you tell me more about why homelessness clears out the red ray? I was homeless for 2 years basically. I wonder if where im at is clearing out my yellow ray if that is the logic for the red. I know power over others and being used are from that color if I remember correctly...

I use to have a good book that I finally started reading and it was the best thing I read yet on astral projection... The author was teaching what colors to visualize for your chakra and how to stabilize your astral body over your physical so you dont get a head ace if you get up to fast..... it also thought breathing patterns... I have forgotten most of that specific stuff so my projecting consciously has not been so great plus this problem....

but I think doing a fast for 3 days eating light... and being rested enough to stay awake during the projection would help alot. Also breathing in white light through out the day for a week or 2 would help tremendously... If you were to look for a good book id say look for the one that teaches you the breathing patterns and the visualizations to have.

thanks

It clears it out because it cuts it back down to just the physical body. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but if you could do it for several months and then simply re-assume in some way shape or form a decently solid foundation it would probably be very beneficial.

So fasting, energizing the energy centers, and then focusing the breath.

RE: Entity Attachments - SkyGodWarrior - 11-02-2018

haha become a vagabond? Sounds exciting... I spent a lot of money to see a well known Psychic and he says that I just need sex lol.. it recommend that I dont use people though.... I do notice a heightened psychic ability when I do have a girlfriend or booty call.... haha I realize.... I had some type of relationship at both times when I was at my height of psychic abilities......

RE: Entity Attachments - unity100 - 11-03-2018

Raw garlic smell works well for such situations. Eating it (raw, uncooked, with bread or something like that) also works. No more than 3 cloves of garlic/day must be eaten as far as i know though.

RE: Entity Attachments - SkyGodWarrior - 11-07-2018

Doesn't garlic mess with achieving altered states?

RE: Entity Attachments - unity100 - 11-08-2018

(11-07-2018, 11:26 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: Doesn't garlic mess with achieving altered states?

No such info was given in the material.

It possibly would depend on your attitude towards garlic and its smell. However, if you are disturbed and repulsed by it, it would indicate non-positive or negative polarity or energy build up if you judge from the material. You, or around you.

RE: Entity Attachments - ada - 11-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 12:09 AM)unity100 Wrote: However, if you are disturbed and repulsed by it, it would indicate non-positive or negative polarity or energy build up if you judge from the material. You, or around you.

That doesn't make sense to me, like what, if you change polarity suddenly you aren't disgusted by foods you once were? Eh.

RE: Entity Attachments - ada - 11-08-2018

When I had constant night terrors and felt haunted I decided to eat raw garlic without water or food and wait it out.

This is basically how it felt.
[Image: En1t.gif]

RE: Entity Attachments - Drew - 11-08-2018

[In my head] I just connected this conversation to something Sevan Bomar said a while back.

So if negative entities cannot materialize on the physical plane. (invisibility is their main advantage).

I trust they would have a hard time actually finding earth. You see, if the other self's are to be believed then we are on a giant blueberry spinning, spiraling, and cork screwing through space at a god like speed. You would need to find something to hold on too for dear life, simply for survival. Holding on to an energy source like us would be ideal.

Now see me, I connected this because he said the reason some groups of humans on the planet chant one name over and over is because it leaves somewhat of some breadcrumbs for beings to follow throughout time/space. So they can find their way back home, or to their loyal minions.

I guess its not so bad to be anchored to one of these sweet looking human contraptions, riding a planet like it ain't no thang. Word up to your mother.

no seriously, go outside with no shoes on and say thank you to Mrs. Earth.

RE: Entity Attachments - unity100 - 11-09-2018

(11-08-2018, 02:04 AM)blossom Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 12:09 AM)unity100 Wrote: However, if you are disturbed and repulsed by it, it would indicate non-positive or negative polarity or energy build up if you judge from the material. You, or around you.

That doesn't make sense to me, like what, if you change polarity suddenly you aren't disgusted by foods you once were? Eh.

More like getting disturbed by garlic smell may be an indicator of non-positive or negative polarity for an entity.

RE: Entity Attachments - SkyGodWarrior - 08-17-2019

@Unity100 thanks, I will try that out but I understand what you mean....
@Ada, Unity means that if you have a entity attachment that the very idea of eating garlic would deter you... and after eating it if you had such an effect as your gif describes it may indicate that you have such a bond with a negative polorized energy.....

I remember talking to a lady ghost hunter... she really liked the thrill of such hunts but it came with consequences.... she had bruises all over her skin.... so I started to dig more about it... I found out that she would have extremely vivid sex dreams with a particular person in her dreams... turned out it was a ghost or succubus. It was def interesting.... I gave her my ruby stone... lol she asked me..... "why is this stone so hot...?" I asked her what she meant and she replied "it is literally so hot that I have to roll it in my hand to keep it from burning so much" I found that very interesting and as I took back the stone I felt it and it felt normal warmth to me....

@Unity.... if i eat pickled garlic would that work too? I have a asian friend who makes picked garlic and I really enjoy the taste but I do like normal garlic too.

RE: Entity Attachments - ada - 08-17-2019

It's just that eating raw garlic without drinking or chewing anything else with it is really gross. Try it out.

Edit: or don't. *shrug*

RE: Entity Attachments - kristina - 08-17-2019

[quote='Drew' pid='252952' dateline='1541666089']
[In my head]

[quote]I trust they would have a hard time actually finding earth. You see, if the other self's are to be believed then we are on a giant blueberry spinning, spiraling, and cork screwing through space at a god like speed. You would need to find something to hold on too for dear life, simply for survival. Holding on to an energy source like us would be ideal.
[/quote]

Lol...true. Great visual by the way. It is more advantageous for an entity from the lower astral realms to desire to live in the physical and the best way to do this is to first influence, attach, then inhabit the physical vehicle. From my understanding, the higher densities beings come and go; give their philosophy and leave. Their purpose is to share their philosophies and to recruit while lower astral entities would desire to dwell within the earthly realms...while spinning at God like speeds spiraling through space. I loved that.