Bring4th
Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles (/showthread.php?tid=16592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 04-30-2019

Lesson 182 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-182-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"You have not lost your innocence. It is for this you yearn. This is your heart’s desire. This is the voice you hear, and this the call which cannot be denied."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-01-2019

Lesson 183 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-183-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"In this eternal, still relationship [between the one infinite Creator and the experienced Expression], in which communication far transcends all words, and yet exceeds in depth and height what­ever words could possibly convey, is peace eternal."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-02-2019

Lesson 184 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-184-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Father, our Name is Yours. In It we are united with all living things, and You Who are their one Creator. What we made and call by many different names is but a shadow we have tried to cast across Your Own reality. And we are glad and thankful we were wrong. All our mistakes we give to You, that we may be absolved from all effects our errors seemed to have. And we accept the truth You give, in place of every one of them. Your Name is our salvation and escape from what we made. Your Name unites us in the oneness which is our inheritance and peace. Amen."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-03-2019

Lesson 185 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-185-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"The mind which means that all it wants is peace must join with other minds, for that is how peace is obtained. And when the wish for peace is genuine, the means for finding it is given, in a form each mind that seeks for it in honesty can understand. Whatever form the lesson takes is planned for him in such a way that he can not mistake it, if his asking is sincere. But if he asks without sincerity, there is no form in which the lesson will meet with acceptance and be truly learned."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-04-2019

Lesson 186 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-186-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"You are not weak, as is the image of yourself. You are not ignorant and helpless. Sin can not tarnish the truth in you, and misery can come not near the holy home of God."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-05-2019

Lesson 187 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-187-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Now are we one in thought, for fear has gone. And here, before the altar to one God, one Father, one Creator and one Thought, we stand together as one Son of God [Expression of the Creator]. Not separate from Him Who is our Source; not distant from one brother who is part of our one Self Whose innocence has joined us all as one, we stand in blessedness, and give as we receive."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-06-2019

Lesson 188 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-188-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Sit quietly and close your eyes. The light within you is sufficient. It alone has power to give the gift of sight to you. Exclude the outer world, and let your thoughts fly to the peace within. They know the way."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-07-2019

Lesson 189 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-189-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Today we pass illusions, as we seek to reach to what is true in us, and feel its all-embracing tenderness, its Love which knows us perfect as itself, its sight which is the gift its Love bestows on us. We learn the way today. It is as sure as Love itself, to which it carries us. For its simplicity avoids the snares the foolish convolutions of the world’s apparent reasoning but serve to hide."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - kristina - 05-07-2019

(10-31-2018, 03:12 AM)RitaJC Wrote: Lesson 1

[Image: Lession%2B1.jpg]

even another self? I see my fiance across the table from me. All other things are 100% meaningless.

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-08-2019

Lesson 190 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-190-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Pain is illusion; joy, reality. Pain is but sleep; joy is awakening. Pain is deception; joy alone is truth. And so again we make the only choice that ever can be made; we choose between illusions and the truth, or pain and joy, or hell and Heaven. Let our gratitude unto our Teacher fill our hearts, as we are free to choose our joy instead of pain, our holiness in place of sin, the peace of God instead of conflict, and the light of Heaven for the darkness of the world."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-08-2019

(05-07-2019, 07:28 AM)kristina Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 03:12 AM)RitaJC Wrote: Lesson 1

[Image: Lession%2B1.jpg]

even another self? I see my fiance across the table from me. All other things are 100% meaningless.

The Lesson is part of a year long practical course. And this is just the first one.

It is not meant for intellectual understanding but for direct experience.

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-09-2019

Lesson 191 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-191-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"There is nothing that you cannot do. You play the game of death, of being helpless, pitifully tied to dissolution in a world which shows no mercy to you. Yet when you accord it mercy, will its mercy shine on you."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-10-2019

Lesson 192 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-192-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Forgiveness is the means by which the fear of death is overcome, because it holds no fierce attraction now and guilt is gone. Forgiveness lets the body be perceived as what it is; a simple teaching aid, to be laid by when learning is complete, but hardly changing him who learns at all."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-11-2019

Lesson 193 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-193-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Certain it is that all distress does not appear to be but unforgiveness. Yet that is the content underneath the form. It is this sameness which makes learning sure, because the lesson is so simple that it cannot be rejected in the end. No one can hide forever from a truth so very obvious that it appears in countless forms, and yet is recognized as easily in all of them, if one but wants to see the simple lesson there. Forgive, and you will see this differently."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-12-2019

Lesson 194 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-194-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"If you can see the lesson for today as the deliverance it really is, you will not hesitate to give as much consistent effort as you can, to make it be a part of you. As it becomes a thought that rules your mind, a habit in your problem-solving repertoire, a way of quick reaction to temptation, you extend your learning to the world. And as you learn to see salvation in all things, so will the world perceive that it is saved."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-13-2019

Lesson 195 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-195-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Gratitude goes hand in hand with love, and where one is the other must be found. For gratitude is but an aspect of the Love which is the Source of all creation."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-14-2019

Lesson 196 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-196-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"The thing you dread the most is your salvation. You are strong, and it is strength you want. And you are free, and glad of freedom. You have sought to be both weak and bound, because you feared your strength and freedom. Yet salvation lies in them."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-15-2019

Lesson 197 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-197-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"All gratitude belongs to you, because of what you are. Give thanks as you receive it. Be you free of all ingratitude to anyone who makes your Self complete. And from this Self is no one left outside. Give thanks for all the countless channels which extend this Self."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-16-2019

Lesson 198 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-198-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Do not forget today that there can be no form of suffering that fails to hide an unforgiving thought. Nor can there be a form of pain forgiveness cannot heal."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-17-2019

Lesson 199 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-199-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Be free today. And carry freedom as your gift to those who still believe they are enslaved within a body."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-18-2019

Lesson 200 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-200-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"This world is not where you belong. You are a stranger here. But it is given you to find the means whereby the world no longer seems to be a prison house or jail for anyone."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-19-2019

Lesson 201 is starting Review VI

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-201-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"No one but is my brother. I am blessed with oneness with the universe and God, my Father, one Creator of the whole that is my Self, forever One with me."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-20-2019

Lesson 202 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-202-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Why would I choose to stay an instant more where I do not belong, when God [the One Infinite Creator] Himself has given me His Voice to call me home [to live as Him]?"

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-22-2019

Lesson 204 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-204-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"God’s Name reminds me that I am His Son, not slave to time, unbound by laws which rule the world of sick illu­sions, free in God, forever and forever one with Him."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-23-2019

Lesson 205 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-205-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

The peace of God is everything I want. The peace of God is my one goal; the aim of all my living here, the end I seek, my purpose and my function and my life, while I abide where I am not at home.

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-24-2019

Lesson 206 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-206-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"I am entrusted with the gifts of God, because I am His Son. And I would give His gifts where He intended them to be."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-25-2019

Lesson 207 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-207-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"God’s [Creator's] blessing shines upon me from within my heart, where He abides. I need but turn to Him, and every sorrow melts away, as I accept His boundless Love for me."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-26-2019

Lesson 208 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-208-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"I will be still, and let the earth be still along with me. And in that stillness we will find the peace of God [Creator, Source, Beingness, I AM]. It is within my heart, which witnesses to God [Creator, Source, Beingness, I AM] Himself."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-27-2019

Lesson 209 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-209-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"The Love of God [Creator] is what created me. The Love of God [Creator] is everything I am. The Love of God [Creator] proclaimed me as His Son [Expression]. The Love of God [Creator] within me sets me free."

RE: Going Through The Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles - RitaJC - 05-28-2019

Lesson 210 is up

[Image: ACIM-Lesson-210-Workbook-Quote-Wide.jpg]

"Pain is my own idea. It is not a Thought of God [Creator], but one I thought apart from Him and from His Will. His Will is joy, and only joy for His beloved Son. And that I choose, in­stead of what I made."