Bring4th
Is Unity Infinite? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is Unity Infinite? (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Is Unity Infinite? - AnthroHeart - 10-31-2018

When we experience unity, are we experiencing the infinite?
Or can unity exist below intelligent infinity?

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - isis - 10-31-2018

I would say YES to both.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - anagogy - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 03:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When we experience unity, are we experiencing the infinite?

There is WHAT IS and then there are distortions of WHAT IS.

WHAT IS is infinite unity. Anything else, like finity,
is merely a distortion of infinity or unity. An illusion.
A misperception which results in an experience or feeling
of some degree of distinction or separation. Thus, the
fundamental mistake of materialism is it believes separation
is fundamental when it is, in fact, quite the opposite. But in
the physical world, there is a maximum degree of illusion of
separation/entropy/chaos, so it is an understandable conclusion to come
to when they are only able to perceive 1/7th of the true
reality. The closer you get to the 7th ray, entropy decreases.
It stabilizes at green ray, so in the higher astral, things no
longer decay. Things that are created there remain until they
are altered. In the middle astral and lower astral, there is still
decay though the entropy is not as pronounced as in the
physical world.

Beyond the higher astral, there is syntropy, or a reverse of
entropy. The tendency or natural pull of energy is towards
infinite order or harmony.

In the octave density, chaos and order come to mean the same
thing. Chaos is not always bad. In fact, it is a fundamental
component of the Dionysian energies that constitute what we
call "creativity".

Bodies deliver information in structured ways to the
consciousness looking through them, which creates a certain
experience of separation (like seeing a rainbow for example). So
bodies are tools that consciousness uses to see different distortions
of unity.

But unity and infinity are synonymous. Light and truth are the basic
normal state. Anything else requires an act of will to experience.
This is why free will is the first distortion.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Infinite Unity - 10-31-2018

On
(10-31-2018, 03:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When we experience unity, are we experiencing the infinite?

I really like anagogys post, and find this such a rich tapestry, to attempt to paint on, I feel the urge to express.

Infinite Unity the all that is, the ultimate reality: Truth/oneness. Yet Infinity to me represents the full, undiluted macrocosmic spirit of The One Infinite Creator. The razzle, in the razzle dazzle.

Unity speaks towards sacrament, the connection/relationship, function, and reference. Without Unity, Infinity has no meaning or reference.

There is no separation between the physical and metaphysical. Let us then examine the nature of Light. Even in the most lamen terms of understanding light, one can understand that light illuminates, and allows for vision. To understand Unity one must understand light/love.

Love/Light and memory: what was Creator prior to Light, prior to memory? See Love is literally what memories are made from and with. Without Love/Light there is no memory. Without memory intelligence is completely different. Intelligence not being informed through memory is akin to reflex/survival/instinctual.

A Light in the Dark(chaos): I personally believe that The Macrocosmic being itself went through stages of development, the difference is ours is designed system, and it's was completely self generated/created/causated. I believe that before Light, before memory. There was a sort of chaotic singularity, I believe this chaotic singularity had an moment of surprising discovery. That lead all the way to here and the now. All the way to Infinite Unity. I believe the creator went from an essentially apathetic, nillhistic, suicidal at times, for our understanding and relatability. Type of "beginning"(reference). I don't believe we have development, and stages and related mentalities/emotional feelings for no reason. I believe the first discovery that lead to free will and the illusion of separation is what we think of as vibration. However beyond words what was that experience like, and what was the true state prior to the vibration and how was the vibration generated. Our good lines of insight.

Infinitys focus: Many times people have asked, how and why did infinity gain focus? I believe Love is a summation and the paradox of memory and potential. =}

Imagine being a singularity all alone, yet not knowing your one. Light illuminating, and with memory; One discovers it's not just alone, it is One ...It's all there is ...Basically in some grand unknowable way, The Creator has been is all of us. One key aspect of Infinity, is that which is made by Creator is In Infinity and is Infinity and is Infinite. So.....thoes things can never be undone....and the truth of no mistakes.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - GentleReckoning - 10-31-2018

I feel that understanding is what we lost with all the distorted seeking towards 4th density.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Louisabell - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 09:36 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: I feel that understanding is what we lost with all the distorted seeking towards 4th density.

What was once lost will be found again, only with new hues and saturations.

To love is to be present without asking for anything in return, so here I am watching this splice in space and time, and here I will hang on until the end, because that's what love would do. That is for me anyways how infinity comes to play with shadows of itself.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-01-2018

Agua's right that this place is a bit too theoretical. I look at all of this and I see s*** I really, at best, can understand in my head.

Indigo, do you really get what the hell any of this actually means? I mean, truly GET it? Because TBH a lot of it is stuff I struggle to grasp and what I do "get" seems to be pretty distorted and intellectual when I get it.

I'm beginning to get what Agua's saying about needing to try and just be present in the here and now. Doesn't mean this place is bad with all this theory, but I think those of us who don't yet get it, aren't really gonna get it by just sitting around talking about it.

Question is, what do we DO about it?

I'm working on Agua's presence exercises.

I remember Hatonn saying meditation is the key.

I think maybe if we meditate enough and build our presence in this world, we'll grasp a lot more than a thousand posts could have taught us.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14338&highlight=meditation

I'm working on the walking meditation and using an app called Headspace to do guided meditations. It seems to be helping.

Also, when I sleep, I listen to Quadible Integrity's Love energy binaural on a loop.

I hope these suggestions help you (and I hope they do enough to help me, for that matter. I'm also working on building resources. Can't hurt to work on the aspects of LIVING LIFE one benefits from focusing on)

Once I come up with a good sovereignty declaration, I'll share it and see if that helps.

But I think mediation and LIVING LIFE will teach us more than posting a lot on this forum.

Don't worry about this question. I don't think getting it in your head will be truly getting it anyway. I sure don't find much relief in all this heady understanding anyway.

Try doing some of those exercises and just see if they help you get clarity.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Infinite Unity - 11-01-2018

I am only expressing. Alot of the things discussed on here are outside the bounds of third density. Of course these are heavily distorted. I do itt, not to guide or be right, but just to express and because I enjoy pondering and elucidating on my own path. You should live your own life and walk your own path. The most tangible and useable wisdom in my opinion. Is that you should strive to become an Sheppard of your own emotions, that you shouldn't be lead in life, and you should do your own searching and thinking. So in a general sense, I agree with your post. No one can grow for you

Oh believe me, I am not at all saying you guys shouldn't discuss things. I suppose what I'm saying is that people like me (and I suspect Indigo) probably ought not to rely too heavily on this site for answers. That's all.

I am still very grateful for this site and the people and material on it. Thank you all so much for the loving support and the patient guidance I've received!

By no means was anything I said meant as a criticism.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Louisabell - 11-01-2018

I feel some of the answers I see provided here on this forum even surpass in wisdom to what some popular spiritual teachers are able to provide, even a popular nonduality teacher, whose teachings I find to lean too much into dissociation, instead of a full integration of the self into the no-thing of awareness. I am constantly being impressed by this forum, I definitely think there are those here engaged in the delicate and subtle work of sixth-density which seeks to balance love and wisdom.

What may not resonate to you now may do so at another time, what is no longer needed will fall away.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - loostudent - 11-02-2018

All there most trully is is Unity. In Creation there are many examples of unity (called "distortions"; I would prefer the word "reflections"). As above so bellow. The movement of spiritual evolution is closer and closer to Unity.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - xise - 11-02-2018

To put another angle on how certain types of discussion may not result in growth - practicing what you discuss is key - after all we incarnate into life to live and embody our own evolving personal truth. 

Quote:60.26 ▶ Questioner: There has been, for the past 30 years, a lot of information and a lot of confusion, and in fact, I would say the Law of Confusion has been [chuckle] working overtime, to make a small joke, in bringing information for spiritual catalysis to groups requesting it, and we know that both the positively and the negatively oriented social memory complexes have been adding to this information as they can. This has led to somewhat of a condition of apathy in a lot of cases with respect to the information by many who are truly seeking but have been thwarted by a condition of what I might call spiritual entropy in this information. Can you comment on this and the mechanisms of alleviating these problems?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment on this.

.27  Questioner: Only if you deem it to be of importance I would request a comment. If you feel it unimportant we’ll skip it.

Ra: I am Ra. This information is significant to some degree as it bears upon our own mission at this time.

We of the Confederation are at the call of those upon your planet. If the call, though sincere, is fairly low in consciousness of the, shall we say, system whereby spiritual evolution may be precipitated, then we may only offer that informationuseful to that particular caller. This is the basic difficulty. Entities receive the basic information about the Original Thought and the means, that is meditation and service to others, whereby this Original Thought may be obtained.

Please note that as Confederation members we are speaking for positively oriented entities. We believe the Orion group has precisely the same difficulty.

Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls. Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - breakingties - 11-02-2018

Unity is the truth. You experience unity, because it is already there, it is everything that you experienced and you will experience as the One Infinite Creator that you are. It is the same as the enlightment, that everyone search for, and that is already there. You already live in unity, you already are infinite.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-02-2018

Well, I guess my plate is full on trying to put what I've learned to practice lately, and that's why I feel like there's too much here. I need to digest what I've already got on my plate.Thanks everybody for helping me figure that out Smile

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - unity100 - 11-03-2018

Unity would be a concept within infinity. Therefore, infinity must be both united, and separated. This is compatible with the nature of the closest thing to infinity that we know: Intelligent infinity aka the creator, which seems to be similar to a sea, with a nature akin to water in our terms. infinite number of finities inside this sea create infinite variations of waves, which create infinite refractions that create realities lower than intelligent infinity.

In that, looking at intelligent infinity, we can say that it is united, because there is one intelligent infinity. But when we look at its nature, we see that it is comprised of infinite amount of infinitely small finites, therefore we can say that Intelligent infinity also has dis-unity in its nature since all of these finites also exist and collectively create the united nature of intelligent infinity.

At the level of infinity, nothing applies. The sea is totally tranquil, but per nature of infinity, it is also not tranquil. It is neither a sea. Nothing conceivable applies to infinity, whereas everything conceivable also applies. Infinity is inert and non-interacting to everything below itself.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Agua - 11-03-2018

removed

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-03-2018

Still too heady for me right now. Probably best I stay away from too theoretical stuff. I'm not saying people on these forums are right or wrong. Just that for me, it starts to become far too removed from anything I can understand because of the level of abstraction. And it's not that I'm bad with abstract concepts. Quite the contrary. But when it gets as abstract as it does here on the forums, it becomes difficult to process in the heart for me. Puts me too much in my head. But I'm glad this place provides the right kind of answers for so many people!

I guess this site is best utilized by INTEGRATING, as I think Infinite Unity pointed out. But the level of abstraction sometimes is too difficult for me to know how to integrate.

I guess it's just different levels for different people, depending on where you're at. Right now, I'm at a point where a lot of the abstract stuff on here just isn't resonating. And that's fine.

This place still seems to be a good place for support and guidance though. So I guess it's different things to different people.

Thank you all for your support and your patient guidance. I love you all. Namaste.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Infinite Unity - 11-03-2018

[quote='EvolvingPhoenix' pid='252819' dateline='1541267093']
Still too heady for me right now. Probably best I stay away from too theoretical stuff. I'm not saying people on these forums are right or wrong. Just that for me, it starts to become far too removed from anything I can understand because of the level of abstraction. And it's not that I'm bad with abstract concepts. Quite the contrary. But when it gets as abstract as it does here on the forums, it becomes difficult to process in the heart for me. Puts me too much in my head. But I'm glad this place provides the right kind of answers for so many people!

I guess this site is best utilized by INTEGRATING, as I think Infinite Unity pointed out. But the level of abstraction sometimes is too difficult for me to know how to integrate.

I guess it's just different levels for different people, depending on where you're at. Right now, I'm at a point where a lot of the abstract stuff on here just isn't resonating. And that's fine.

This place still seems to be a good place for support and guidance though. So I guess it's different things to different people.

Thank you all for your support and your patient guidance. I love you all. Namaste.
[/quot

Bam! And just like that man's back on his path. I congratulate you. Keep up the good work.

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - Infinite - 11-14-2018

"Unity" is just a form to refer the concept of infinite. As Ra said "That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning."

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - kycahi - 12-04-2018

(11-01-2018, 11:10 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Agua's right that this place is a bit too theoretical. I look at all of this and I see s*** I really, at best, can understand in my head.

Indigo, do you really get what the hell any of this actually means? I mean, truly GET it? Because TBH a lot of it is stuff I struggle to grasp and what I do "get" seems to be pretty distorted and intellectual when I get it.

I'm beginning to get what Agua's saying about needing to try and just be present in the here and now. Doesn't mean this place is bad with all this theory, but I think those of us who don't yet get it, aren't really gonna get it by just sitting around talking about it.

Question is, what do we DO about it?

I'm working on Agua's presence exercises.

I remember Hatonn saying meditation is the key.

I think maybe if we meditate enough and build our presence in this world, we'll grasp a lot more than a thousand posts could have taught us.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14338&highlight=meditation

I'm working on the walking meditation and using an app called Headspace to do guided meditations. It seems to be helping.

Also, when I sleep, I listen to Quadible Integrity's Love energy binaural on a loop.

I hope these suggestions help you (and I hope they do enough to help me, for that matter. I'm also working on building resources. Can't hurt to work on the aspects of LIVING LIFE one benefits from focusing on)

Once I come up with a good sovereignty declaration, I'll share it and see if that helps.

But I think mediation and LIVING LIFE will teach us more than posting a lot on this forum.

Don't worry about this question. I don't think getting it in your head will be truly getting it anyway. I sure don't find much relief in all this heady understanding anyway.  

Try doing some of those exercises and just see if they help you get clarity.

I intend this advice to give you some peace and help you. Ra said that we in the 3D only need do two things, both of which are stress-free and worry-free: 1. Accumulate experience. The more you do that out in the world (as opposed to just online), directly experiencing other selves, the richer those experiences accumulate toward your 3D growth.

2. Make the Choice, consciously, to be in service to others or in service to self. You may change the choice anytime, and either choice is as good as the other.

Any anxiety in studying this material is a waste of your time and a loss of your comfort. Meditation should increase your comfort. If you feel discomfort while meditating, stop trying so hard.

Any attempt at meditation actually IS meditation, and the more you "attempt" it the easier it gets. Sooner than you expect, you will discover that "this last meditation was real! I must know what I'm doing!" Smile

Heart  

RE: Is Unity Infinite? - xise - 12-05-2018

(12-04-2018, 09:45 PM)kycahi Wrote: Any attempt at meditation actually IS meditation, and the more you "attempt" it the easier it gets. Sooner than you expect, you will discover that "this last meditation was real! I must know what I'm doing!" Smile

Heart  

So wise, and so true.  Heart