Bring4th
Political uncertainty and guilt over needing my dad for help. PLEASE help me. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Political uncertainty and guilt over needing my dad for help. PLEASE help me. (/showthread.php?tid=16600)

Political uncertainty and guilt over needing my dad for help. PLEASE help me. - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-02-2018

I just got into a political argument with my dad that had him accuse me of just "using him" and "all that s*** about 'loving and accepting [him] for who [he is' being] bullshit"

Based on some of the stuff I'd heard about the Rothschilds here on the forum, I decided not to vote for a political figure whose name had Rothstein in it, because I confused the names. My dad called me an antisemite and I reacted to hsi harsh judgement with harsh judgement of my own, which lead to him accusing me of using him and being an anti-semite.

Worst thing is, I feel guilty now for everything I've been asking hims to do to help me, and I know I'm not an anti-semite, but I'm not sure what I know about the Rothschilds is true.

Maybe the Rothschilds ARE just good people who really ARE just the victims of anti-semitic propaganda (As my dad says)

Being that they're rich bankers, I somehow HIGHLY doubt it. But I'm no longer confident enough in my political understanding to want to vote again. OR talk about politics. It always gets really ugly whenever you disagree with my dad on anything political. Orange ray chakra out the wazoo. Still, I reacted to his harsh judgement with harsh judgement of my own (I told him his apology to his Jewish friend for calling said Jewish friend a Nazi, for supporting the right wing, was insincere, on grounds that he still defends what he said to his friend and still views his Jewish friend as an anti-semitic Neo-Nazi)

I dunno. Am I an antisemite for making that mistake?

I shouldn't judge the Rothschilds based on hearsay. Maybe they're good people.

It's not like I have official sources to go on that are all that damning of them (Or like official sources WOULD BE, if they really ARE the master manipulators the conspiracy theories say they are)

I apologized to my father and he said my apology was insincere. I feel like s*** right now. And I worry my relationship with my dad is damaged. Like all that good stuff we've been building in the past few months (And even in the year leading up to them) may all have just come crumbling down due to a heated political argument.

I felt unfairly judged and I unfairly judged him in kind, I feel guilty now for needing dad's help, and I would like more info on the Rothschilds to set my beliefs straight. Dad used hsi orange and yellow chakras when judging me for my political decision and I responded the same way, when I could have used my heart and not unfairly judged him back. Basically I feel like all around s*** right now. How do I heal all of this?

Also, if anybody would send love energy, I could really use it right now.

And WAS my mistake anti-semitic? I feel I've been unfairly judged. Was I?

RE: Political uncertainty and guilt over needing my dad for help. PLEASE help me. - unity100 - 11-03-2018

There is a ton of surnames out in the world, including many similar to Rothschild or whatever.

A politician's track record talks for their agenda. Nothing else. Rothschilds' acts talks about their agenda likewise.

Your dad seems to be a sharp one, pointing out the contradiction in between what you said (accepting this and that for all they are) and then manifesting a discriminatory behavior against someone because of his surname.

Quote:I feel guilty now for needing dad's help

Your dad is your dad regardless of political opinion differences among you. They are separate matters.

Long story short it doesnt make any sense to assess someone by their name. Its not even actions speak louder than words when it comes to people. Its more like 'actions speak'.