Bring4th
Trying to analyze my kids.... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Trying to analyze my kids.... (/showthread.php?tid=16602)

Trying to analyze my kids.... - JJCarsonian - 11-02-2018

Hey Guys

its been a while since i've posted.. I wanted to post a question and get your thoughts on something.

I've been analyzing my kids behavior and trying to figure out where they may fall on the spectrum of Chakra activation based on their behavior.

I have 2 kids, a 6 and 4 year old, both boys.

The 6 yr old appears to be really loving and caring. He shares with me and the mom and his brother. He has a really sweet personality, and appears to do things for positive reinforcement. For example, he'll clean his room because he enjoys seeing our reaction when he does. He seems to be affected by music and enjoys singing. He's very affectionate.

The 4 yr old has a quite different personality. He gets upset, even from a really young age, when things don't go according to expectation. For example, if he wants a bottle, and if he expected the bottle to be closed before you hand it to him but you open it, he would get upset. He seems like a fun kid and likes to play, but he seems like the type of kid to do whatever he wants to do. He seems like the type where it would be tough to get him to do something if he wasn't interested. He likes music, too, but he doesn't sing. He is also affectionate when he wants to be.

I find their personalities unique and interesting, but like to hear your thoughts. I'd love to hear examples of you or people you know with similar traits at that age and what type of personalities they might have today. This may give me an idea of where they might be in their soul evolution, whether they could be wanderers or not.

Your comments are much appreciated!

Thanks!

RE: Trying to analyze my kids.... - unity100 - 11-03-2018

Such assessments are very difficult even in adults, it would be more difficult for children, who are just growing to learn this reality, leave aside activating and working on chakras at a serious level.

Your 6 year old may be working from 4th chakra. Then again, he may be just working from a positive 3rd. S/he may be of 4d vibrations, or he may be from late 6d.

Your 4 year old may be a perfectionist. Which may pertain to early 6d. Or, he may be a 5d entity. Or merely he may have some perfectionist distortions from his past lives.

None of the above can be applied for sure to chakra development in practice. It may be possible that one of the entities in your house, ranging from yourself to any pet you have in the house, or, even a wild/semi-wild animal which lives in your yard or your attic, may be shouldering a part of the energy requirements of the energy system your household/family constitutes, and the drain for energy output it provides to the energy system may be quite straining for the entity, leading it to behave in different manners.

Ie, a cat in your house which provides calm/peace energies to your energy system may be constantly irritated/unapproachable due to there being many people (or animals) with anxiety in your house, hence s/he may be shouldering a larger portion of the energy cost of maintaining the system in respect to anxiety than s/he can provide. Same applies to a person, or even a child in your house.

So these stuff are difficult to analyze and understand.

Best would be meditating and using one's inner guides and spiritual discernment to try to understand how to best raise the children or run the household.

RE: Trying to analyze my kids.... - JJCarsonian - 11-06-2018

(11-03-2018, 01:50 AM)unity100 Wrote: Such assessments are very difficult even in adults, it would be more difficult for children, who are just growing to learn this reality, leave aside activating and working on chakras at a serious level.

Your 6 year old may be working from 4th chakra. Then again, he may be just working from a positive 3rd. S/he may be of 4d vibrations, or he may be from late 6d.

Your 4 year old may be a perfectionist. Which may pertain to early 6d. Or, he may be a 5d entity. Or merely he may have some perfectionist distortions from his past lives.

None of the above can be applied for sure to chakra development in practice. It may be possible that one of the entities in your house, ranging from yourself to any pet you have in the house, or, even a wild/semi-wild animal which lives in your yard or your attic, may be shouldering a part of the energy requirements of the energy system your household/family constitutes, and the drain for energy output it provides to the energy system may be quite straining for the entity, leading it to behave in different manners.

Ie, a cat in your house which provides calm/peace energies to your energy system may be constantly irritated/unapproachable due to there being many people (or animals) with anxiety in your house, hence s/he may be shouldering a larger portion of the energy cost of maintaining the system in respect to anxiety than s/he can provide. Same applies to a person, or even a child in your house.

So these stuff are difficult to analyze and understand.

Best would be meditating and using one's inner guides and spiritual discernment to try to understand how to best raise the children or run the household.

Thanks for your input, Unity. I think its pretty interesting to think about. I've always thought about some of my bigger purpose on Earth is to guide my kids.

RE: Trying to analyze my kids.... - TheSeekersLighthouse - 11-10-2018

(11-02-2018, 07:45 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: Hey Guys

its been a while since i've posted.. I wanted to post a question and get your thoughts on something.

I've been analyzing my kids behavior and trying to figure out where they may fall on the spectrum of Chakra activation based on their behavior.

I have 2 kids, a 6 and 4 year old, both boys.

The 6 yr old appears to be really loving and caring.  He shares with me and the mom and his brother.  He has a really sweet personality, and appears to do things for positive reinforcement.  For example, he'll clean his room because he enjoys seeing our reaction when he does.  He seems to be affected by music and enjoys singing.  He's very affectionate.

The 4 yr old has a quite different personality.  He gets upset, even from a really young age, when things don't go according to expectation.  For example, if he wants a bottle, and if he expected the bottle to be closed before you hand it to him but you open it, he would get upset.  He seems like a fun kid and likes to play, but he seems like the type of kid to do whatever he wants to do.  He seems like the type where it would be tough to get him to do something if he wasn't interested.  He likes music, too, but he doesn't sing.  He is also affectionate when he wants to be.

I find their personalities unique and interesting, but like to hear your thoughts.  I'd love to hear examples of you or people you know with similar traits at that age and what type of personalities they might have today.  This may give me an idea of where they might be in their soul evolution, whether they could be wanderers or not.

Your comments are much appreciated!

Thanks!

I will give some aid here. As a child, I was extremely analytical though I was also extremely self-centered when it came to getting what I wanted. I enjoyed hanging round with my cousins and playing video games, etc. But I had a real habbit of throwing toys out the pram if things didn't work the way I wanted!

By the time I reached age 8, I was upset that others didn't have the same kind of good quality of life that I had, after watching a refugee programme on TV. As such, seeing the sufferings of others was the first piece of catalyst used to make my choice, though that wouldn't become cemented until years later. The spiritual seeking is what ultimately set me on the course to love of all things and to re-awaken.

Given the age, it is very hard to analyze where they may end up. Ask my doctors at 12, he will never be independent, blah blah blah, ask it now, the answer would be very different. The main thing is giving them love/support/compassion in whatever ways you express it to them as you do always, reinforce positive behavior as well. Most generations of kids being born now are in dual activated bodies, I presume. Your six year old just might be further along the road in expressing the green-ray love in this incarnation. The possibilities are endless.

The other thing is a family house works on a delicate energetic balance. I was made aware of this when I was a kid and first on this path, a single disharmony can affect some, removal or additions of entities to a household changes the entire dynamics, as does the development of different entities within the household. Addition of a calming pet or having dedicated 'quiet' times can be very helpful, as you can adjust the energy of your house by doing energy work on the house, from sage to energy clearing or placing crystals or whatever method you may seek to use to alter the energy in a house to help the occupants within it.

Children are essentially being placed into a reality behind the veils and every individual entity handles this differently and I do think it can take many years to acclimatize to any decent degree on entry.

I cannot offer more by way of analysis of your children directly because that would infringe based on your scenario. Meditating as a previous poster suggested and asking guidance for tips and messages to aid you on this would help.

All will be well, I am sure they will grow up to all be as loving as their parents!