Bring4th
Understanding - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Understanding (/showthread.php?tid=16613)

Understanding - Bryce - 11-09-2018

I felt the need to share my journey over the last few years that has lead to me to the Law of One.

I am 22, and had a very normal childhood until my 11th birthday. That would mark a large change in my life. We will get back to that.

My family noticed in my that I was a bit different. I ultimately felt emotion very deeply. I could feel others emotions. If they would cry, I would cry too. I felt their emotions intensely. This had always been the case for me, I was always highly connected to those around me, even if I was unaware at times. This would eventually subside as I grew older, however, I had two more oddities about me. I just knew what was happening, what happened, or what was going to happen in my life and in others' lives. I knew the answers to questions that I did not have any context, or information around. I could predict things down to the day. I could tell when bad events would occur and to the exact day. Like the emotions, this has subsided over time as I grew into adolescence, however, periodically it comes back in full force. It does stick around for the most part, just more faint and subtle. The last oddity, as I would call it, is I see energy. I see energy radiating around people, it does not have color, just transparent, lighter or darker depending on the person. Eventually as I understand it, this will turn into colors as I need it and can truly understand it.

This is what I bring into my story as context for what I begin to describe as my life.

On my 11th birthday, a shift occurred in my life. My mom was diagnosed with cancer. This would plague my family over the next 4 years as we sought treatment, moved across the country, and battled what we thought had eventually subsided but came back. I lost my mother at 14. I loved her and she was much of the light in my life. She had guided me towards love for myself and others. I was left empty and could not grow where I was. I was stuck and unable to move within the universe in a productive manner. I left my home at 17. I chose to attend an international school where I learned to challenge my own perspective and to reach into others' perspectives and synthesize truth. My own experience is only a piece of a larger puzzle. I realized at this point, we are connected more than we know. I didn't know the extent of this until a bit later though.

I would move to Louisville, KY to attend university. It was in my third year here that the Law of One emerged to me. I sat back and tried to understand the lessons that it was trying to teach me. I was fascinated, but I had to let the information sit with me and breathe. It wasn't until this year that it all began to make sense to me. Most recently, it was a relationship that pushed me to understand what was occurring in my life through much self reflection. You see, a boy had recently come into my life. When I first saw him, it was like I had known him my whole life. Things were comfortable before we even ever spoke. Those oddities about me, came back notably during this time. I could feel, understand, and see everything that was going on between us from early on. As things progressed, it all became stronger, and this connection was strained. He asked to step back around 10 weeks ago. I agreed to give him all the space he asked for and then some.

Since that day 10 weeks ago, I feel that connection still just as strong, but it woke something else inside of me. The oddities are back and through some reflection on how my life has transpired, I realized I needed to go back to the Law of One for some answers. I am connected at an intense level with those around me. The energy around us is growing, breathing really. I can feel the thoughts of people around me, I can sense key date and numbers, and feel their emotions, the good and bad. But, it feels so different than years ago. It is much more aware of itself, and it is growing. Despite the current environment, I can say that the awakening is here. I've learned personally, that it is sometimes through the painful experiences that life is fully breathed back into us and clarity presents itself fully.

Since rereading the Law of One a few times now, I have come to the conclusion that I am a wanderer. I am here to help. I am here to serve. Let me know how I can, but I am here for you all. I am still young and know there is much to be learned, but a community of like-minded people should serve people well.

Thanks for reading,
B

RE: Understanding - Louisabell - 11-09-2018

Hi Bryce. Nice to meet you!

Looks like you've already been through quite a lot in your 22 years on Earth. So sorry to hear about your losses, I too lost my mother to cancer when I was 16. It took many many years to process that pain.

Very interesting the gifts and abilities you have brought into this incarnation. No doubt you'll be able to offer very valuable service to the Earth at this time. Smile

May I ask out of curiosity, what do you think drew you to the Law of One?

RE: Understanding - Infinite Unity - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 04:20 PM)Bryce Wrote: I felt the need to share my journey over the last few years that has lead to me to the Law of One.

I am 22, and had a very normal childhood until my 11th birthday. That would mark a large change in my life. We will get back to that.

My family noticed in my that I was a bit different. I ultimately felt emotion very deeply. I could feel others emotions. If they would cry, I would cry too. I felt their emotions intensely. This had always been the case for me, I was always highly connected to those around me, even if I was unaware at times. This would eventually subside as I grew older, however, I had two more oddities about me. I just knew what was happening, what happened, or what was going to happen in my life and in others' lives. I knew the answers to questions that I did not have any context, or information around. I could predict things down to the day. I could tell when bad events would occur and to the exact day. Like the emotions, this has subsided over time as I grew into adolescence, however, periodically it comes back in full force. It does stick around for the most part, just more faint and subtle. The last oddity, as I would call it, is I see energy. I see energy radiating around people, it does not have color, just transparent, lighter or darker depending on the person. Eventually as I understand it, this will turn into colors as I need it and can truly understand it.

This is what I bring into my story as context for what I begin to describe as my life.

On my 11th birthday, a shift occurred in my life. My mom was diagnosed with cancer. This would plague my family over the next 4 years as we sought treatment, moved across the country, and battled what we thought had eventually subsided but came back. I lost my mother at 14. I loved her and she was much of the light in my life. She had guided me towards love for myself and others. I was left empty and could not grow where I was. I was stuck and unable to move within the universe in a productive manner. I left my home at 17. I chose to attend an international school where I learned to challenge my own perspective and to reach into others' perspectives and synthesize truth. My own experience is only a piece of a larger puzzle. I realized at this point, we are connected more than we know. I didn't know the extent of this until a bit later though.

I would move to Louisville, KY to attend university. It was in my third year here that the Law of One emerged to me. I sat back and tried to understand the lessons that it was trying to teach me. I was fascinated, but I had to let the information sit with me and breathe. It wasn't until this year that it all began to make sense to me. Most recently, it was a relationship that pushed me to understand what was occurring in my life through much self reflection. You see, a boy had recently come into my life. When I first saw him, it was like I had known him my whole life. Things were comfortable before we even ever spoke. Those oddities about me, came back notably during this time. I could feel, understand, and see everything that was going on between us from early on. As things progressed, it all became stronger, and this connection was strained. He asked to step back around 10 weeks ago. I agreed to give him all the space he asked for and then some.

Since that day 10 weeks ago, I feel that connection still just as strong, but it woke something else inside of me. The oddities are back and through some reflection on how my life has transpired, I realized I needed to go back to the Law of One for some answers. I am connected at an intense level with those around me. The energy around us is growing, breathing really. I can feel the thoughts of people around me, I can sense key date and numbers, and feel their emotions, the good and bad. But, it feels so different than years ago. It is much more aware of itself, and it is growing. Despite the current environment, I can say that the awakening is here. I've learned personally, that it is sometimes through the painful experiences that life is fully breathed back into us and clarity presents itself fully.

Since rereading the Law of One a few times now, I have come to the conclusion that I am a wanderer. I am here to help. I am here to serve. Let me know how I can, but I am here for you all. I am still young and know there is much to be learned, but a community of like-minded people should serve people well.

Thanks for reading,
B

Welcome to the forum sister! Your story and words are powerful!

What directly lead to you discovering the Law of One?

RE: Understanding - Bryce - 11-10-2018

So, it is actually interesting. My sister found the Law of One before I did. She had come into it during some trying times. She had told me what it had taught her, mainly that there was a lot more to what her and I had both felt in life and that there were these intense connections between everyone. She never told me it was the Law of One or where to find it. She had simply said, when the time is right, it will come.

She was very right. I had been feeling very alienated from those around me for some time and I needed answers as to why I felt excluded and different. I began my search as being an empath, and eventually the empathic material led me to find the Law of One randomly. As I began reading, I noticed that some of my abilities grew a bit stronger.

I would say that I found the Law of One most directly when I began searching for answers, and it happened at the exact right time. Coming back to the Law of One has happened at the right time. I would definitely say I was looking for meaning of why certain connections in my life existed (after they came out of the blue) and the Law of One explained it to me in detail. It resonated more than I ever thought it would.

RE: Understanding - Foha - 11-10-2018

Welcome.