Bring4th
Message in a bottle - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Message in a bottle (/showthread.php?tid=16656)

Pages: 1 2

Message in a bottle - ada - 11-28-2018

I don't know.

RE: Message in a bottle - sunnysideup - 11-28-2018

Thank you for sharing your story and for your braveness, Alex. My heart goes out to you.

RE: Message in a bottle - isis - 11-28-2018

Blossom is awesome.

RE: Message in a bottle - Foha - 11-28-2018

You're fighting the good fight. Don't give up.

Thank you for sharing.

RE: Message in a bottle - Aaron - 11-28-2018

Those are not a fun entity to have attached to you... basically an enemy commander.

More likely though, it is other lower negative entities trying to take that name.

Asking your spirit guides and higher self for help in dissolving attachments and karmic connections is probably the most effective.

You could also try asking them to help you contact the real, positive Yahweh entities (of which there are a few), and those who might be attached to you would probably run.

RE: Message in a bottle - flofrog - 11-29-2018

Blossom,

you are fine and all those will leave.   You need to talk to your two guides, your guardian angels, or spirit guides.  Just ask them to cut those ties.  They will do it. Have faith.  Blossom you are  awesome, exactly how Isis said.

Once you have asked them,   burn some sage around the room you arena go for a walk and send gratitude to the universe.
Every night before falling asleep,  say to Creator, thank you for this day, thank you for this night, thank you for this new coming day.
Just repeat that when you wake up.  Your'e going to be totally fine, it's the good fight as Foha said. Heart

RE: Message in a bottle - MangusKhan - 11-29-2018

I am sorry to hear your adolescent dabblings in the occult ended up with such consequences. You seem like such a nice guy to be haunted by demons. If it's any concilation, my soul may or may not be bound to Satan/Enki (???) via blood-contract from my own dabblings at the same age. BigSmile These things happen!

RE: Message in a bottle - ada - 11-29-2018

(11-28-2018, 11:09 AM)sunnysideup Wrote: Thank you for sharing your story and for your braveness, Alex. My heart goes out to you.

I certainly don't feel brave.. but thank you.

(11-28-2018, 11:53 AM)isis Wrote: Blossom is awesome.

I can't think of a rhyme for your nickname.  :-/

(11-28-2018, 12:06 PM)Foha Wrote: You're fighting the good fight. Don't give up.

Thank you for sharing.

I sure hope so.

(11-28-2018, 04:53 PM)Aaron Wrote: Those are not a fun entity to have attached to you... basically an enemy commander.

More likely though, it is other lower negative entities trying to take that name.

Asking your spirit guides and higher self for help in dissolving attachments and karmic connections is probably the most effective.

You could also try asking them to help you contact the real, positive Yahweh entities (of which there are a few), and those who might be attached to you would probably run.

Not fun at all, it doesn't always feel the same. Sometimes it's quite weak, but at rare times it's very very overwhelming, literally fighting for my life.

I don't really know what spirits guides are, it's just something I learned in English words. I will try to ask my higher self to dissolve the attachments. Though I feel like it's not enough.

I feel like the positive Yahweh are no longer here.

(11-29-2018, 12:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: Blossom,

you are fine and all those will leave.   You need to talk to your two guides, your guardian angels, or spirit guides.  Just ask them to cut those ties.  They will do it. Have faith.  Blossom you are  awesome, exactly how Isis said.

Once you have asked them,   burn some sage around the room you arena go for a walk and send gratitude to the universe.
Every night before falling asleep,  say to Creator, thank you for this day, thank you for this night, thank you for this new coming day.
Just repeat that when you wake up.  Your'e going to be totally fine, it's the good fight as Foha said. Heart

I will try, but I don't know what a spirit guide or guardian angel is. I understand the concept, but can't wrap my head around it faithfully. Like, there's an entity who's dedicated to help me? It feels selfish to me so I can't imagine it being true.

I will keep praying every day, thank you flo. You are a kind soul.

(11-29-2018, 01:39 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: I am sorry to hear your adolescent dabblings in the occult ended up with such consequences. You seem like such a nice guy to be haunted by demons. If it's any concilation, my soul may or may not be bound to Satan/Enki (???) via blood-contract from my own dabblings at the same age. BigSmile These things happen!

If you think that you are bound to negative, you still don't give in to it, right? You still have faith in being a good person?

Tell me about that if you can, this is my biggest struggle.

What am I fighting for trying to remain positive while most of my experience is extremely negative?

---

Thanks everyone, I didn't expect that many comments. I'm humbled.

In any case, I need practical assistance. Might there be anyone experienced with seances whom might enlightened me on what have I done?

Perhaps someone who understands about the negative Yahweh? Because I think that by knowing more I may be able to better defend myself.

Also maybe someone can think of an object I can use before going to sleep to protect myself? Dream catchers don't really help. I have two black tourmalines in my room, which again don't help much. I wear a clear quartz crystals most the time, again not sure if it helps.

What's certain is that one time when I had this dreadful experience I thought of the word "Bless" and immediately felt surges throughout my body and I heard faint screams. Man this is stuff of the nightmares. I feel so messed up.

RE: Message in a bottle - Jim Kent + - 11-29-2018

Hi Blossom, 

Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry to hear that you've attracted long-term negative attention.

I believe that I understand that what sometimes makes these traumatic experiences more difficult to deal with is the belief from your family and friends that none of this is real and it is therefore somehow your fault or creation.

My compassion goes out to you as I have attracted negative attention over 20 years ago and it's only really eased in the last couple of years, although I'm not totally free of it yet.

DON'T GIVE IN!!!! That's their intention in their interaction with us, either convince us that there's no point continuing in an effort to make us end our incarnation or at least, neutralise our ability to serve. Fight for "yourself" first and then you can concentrate in fighting for others.

You are an "atom of the Creator" and therefore have infinite worth, which is the last thing they want you to realise - but I'd suggest getting yourself through this before worrying out your polarity or how you express that polarity.

I'd suggest that for now, don't worry about whether or not you're a "good person" in you own, or any one else's view - you are divine and you will persist and overcome this!

With much experience with negative greeting AND very difficult lessons in the dream-state, I'd like to point out that not all grim dreams are necessarily negative greetings - some are just very difficult ( from out current Human perspective ) lessons vital to growth from benevolent entities.

Regardless of your, mine or anyone else's confusion and trauma born from our experiences as Human beings, there is a complete and permanent Spiritual support-system in existence for you, me and every other entity ( Soul ) in the universe...

I believe that it does not matter how you presently perceive this network of metaphysical assistance / support, whether you call them "Spirit-Guides", "Guardian Angels", or your "Higher-Self", they are there and I think they don't care what you think they are or call them - but you must genuinely ask for their help and on a daily basis. 

They "help" will come through in dreams and meditation - so if you aren't meditating daily - I'd strongly recommend spending some time in silent thought, if possible, every day. Asking for help is not selfish, it's how Love know's it's time to serve.

I've made considerable progress by every night asking my "Higher-Self and Social-Memory-Complex to heal, teach and protect me" and they have / do.

One thing I'm still not clear about though is if there is a threshold of sincerity you have to cross in order to actually receive said support in the dream-state.

To conclude, I'd also suggest letting go of any grim awe you may still have for these entities and I've found it very useful to perceive these entities as nothing more than slightly annoying insects - strive towards the ability to sweep them away in your mind as easily as you would swat away a fly! 

Hang in there man - I promise it will get better!

L & L 

Jim 

RE: Message in a bottle - Infinite Unity - 11-29-2018

(11-29-2018, 03:53 AM)blossom Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 11:09 AM)sunnysideup Wrote: Thank you for sharing your story and for your braveness, Alex. My heart goes out to you.

I certainly don't feel brave.. but thank you.

(11-28-2018, 11:53 AM)isis Wrote: Blossom is awesome.

I can't think of a rhyme for your nickname.  :-/

(11-28-2018, 12:06 PM)Foha Wrote: You're fighting the good fight. Don't give up.

Thank you for sharing.

I sure hope so.

(11-28-2018, 04:53 PM)Aaron Wrote: Those are not a fun entity to have attached to you... basically an enemy commander.

Not fun at all, it doesn't always feel the same. Sometimes it's quite weak, but at rare times it's very very overwhelming, literally fighting for my life.

I don't really know what spirits guides are, it's just something I learned in English words. I will try to ask my higher self to dissolve the attachments. Though I feel like it's not enough.

I feel like the positive Yahweh are no longer here.

(11-29-2018, 12:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: Blossom,

I will try, but I don't know what a spirit guide or guardian angel is. I understand the concept, but can't wrap my head around it faithfully. Like, there's an entity who's dedicated to help me? It feels selfish to me so I can't imagine it being true.

I will keep praying every day, thank you flo. You are a kind soul.

(11-29-2018, 01:39 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: I am sorry to hear your adolescent dabblings in the occult ended up with such consequences. You seem like such a nice guy to be haunted by demons. If it's any concilation, my soul may or may not be bound to Satan/Enki (???) via blood-contract from my own dabblings at the same age. BigSmile These things happen!

If you think that you are bound to negative, you still don't give in to it, right? You still have faith in being a good person?

What am I fighting for trying to remain positive while most of my experience is extremely negative?

---

Thanks everyone, I didn't expect that many comments. I'm humbled.

In any case, I need practical assistance. Might there be anyone experienced with seances whom might enlightened me on what have I done?

Perhaps someone who understands about the negative Yahweh? Because I think that by knowing more I may be able to better defend myself.

Also maybe someone can think of an object I can use before going to sleep to protect myself? Dream catchers don't really help. I have two black tourmalines in my room, which again don't help much. I wear a clear quartz crystals most the time, again not sure if it helps.

What's certain is that one time when I had this dreadful experience I thought of the word "Bless" and immediately felt surges throughout my body and I heard faint screams. Man this is stuff of the nightmares. I feel so messed up.

The seance itself has no effect like bonding. These Entities were alerted of your presence through the seance. It also lit up or showed them your distortions/imbalances. As one works magically there are measurable effects in time/space.

The working of magic will only temporarily protect you. The best way forward, is an efficient use of catalyst. It's that these Entities are gaining access, or manipulating you through blockages and imbalances. At the end of the day, and the right pov/configuration, it can be seen that these Entities are pointing you right to your imbalances. Regardless of how the negative one sees it or it's motives.

At the very heart of it all, it comes down to one choice, all the choices througout our lives, are drawn up, contained, or issued from this one choice.

Tell me some of the things you desire, that you don't think our in line with your inner true self? What do you want but deny yourself due to "circumstances". L

RE: Message in a bottle - flofrog - 11-29-2018

Jim I like the thoughts of annoying insects

RE: Message in a bottle - anagogy - 11-29-2018

(11-28-2018, 07:56 AM)blossom Wrote: Sometime I would have a period of peace, lasting a few months. I almost forget about it all.

But then it all comes back, with a single experience, always that same feeling of dread and evil.

If you don't clean your dwelling regularly in certain places, mold will grow in damp/moist, dark places.

Negative astral entity attachments are, in many interesting ways, like black mold. They grow over time in the right conditions. And just like black mold, there is no one time cleaning that will get rid of it forever, usually. The domicile must regularly cleansed, which leads to more of a resistance to such things growing.

Formulate your own banishing ritual, and say it as prayer, blessing, every night before you go to bed. Firmly claim custodianship of your dwelling and strongly AFFIRM that only positive beings are welcome in your space.

You can elaborate on the ritual if you like, or use one someone else has created, but repetition is the key. Love and light should be the building blocks of whatever ritual/blessing/prayer you create. I would advise making it short enough that you could easily repeat 3 or more times in a row without it being too much of a chore (if you only do it once, what separates a magical act from a normal act?). I would end the ritual by visualizing love imbued light radiating and charging every particle, nook, and cranny of your dwelling (including yourself). As you visualize that white light, say mentally or physically, emphatically and strongly: "I purify and sanctify this dwelling in the love and light of the one infinite creator, for the law is one."

This is just a suggestion. Once you create that, the more you repeat it, the stronger it will become. Everything is a muscle. A regularly cleaned domicile will not provide the conditions for the so called metaphysical mold to spread or grow.

RE: Message in a bottle - MangusKhan - 11-29-2018

(11-29-2018, 03:53 AM)blossom Wrote:

I'm sorry but I can't really offer any advice better than that which has been given. It is also a point of interest to know that this "Satan" I signed contract with is almost certainly not the same "Satan" which is attributed to the rule of the elites on this planet, and stands in direct opposition to the false god, Yahweh, of the Abrahamic power structures. As for the feeling oneself bound to negativity, I find that the more I pierce the veil of illusion, the more impossible it becomes to actually serve myself or deny service to others. I think the spirit guide thing is valuable. I used to hate the idea of these nosy beings watching me masturbate (before I learned to harness that great source of energy), but all the talk on these forums of trusting and welcoming the spirit guides got me thinking about a different perspective. This morning, while laying on the beach, I sincerely welcomed them and asked them to guide my energies, and found myself smiling with joy as what felt like a bubble of happiness rose up through my body. So it seems there could be some real value in the practice of calling upon these beings regularly.

RE: Message in a bottle - AnthroHeart - 11-29-2018

My spirit guide does seem to be able to mitigate my anxiety. I asked to feel like he feels.
I didn't feel love, but I felt some relief from the bad anxiety.

RE: Message in a bottle - Cainite - 11-30-2018

(11-29-2018, 03:53 AM)blossom Wrote: I will try, but I don't know what a spirit guide or guardian angel is. I understand the concept, but can't wrap my head around it faithfully. Like, there's an entity who's dedicated to help me? It feels selfish to me so I can't imagine it being true.

Interesting way to look at it! Smile

I was never fully okay with the idea of any being that's not the way rest of the creator is! Those that don't evolve and are angelic helpers or sth.
If they do exist though, then faith may be needed.. otherwise they would still feel like infringing. (Correct me if I'm wrong plz)

I usually contact my own higherself. and when I want to help another being, I ask her/his own higherself.

Maybe you could try asking the real Yahweh for help in this.''Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh'' is the new name if I remember correctly.
Ra said the entity feels responsible for earthlings.
My other suggestion is some sort of sacred water in nature to fully place yourself in. we have these kind of waters in some places here.. people believe they are of healing/cleansing quality.

Anyways, may you find peace. Angel

RE: Message in a bottle - ada - 11-30-2018

(11-29-2018, 06:35 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: Hi Blossom, 

Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry to hear that you've attracted long-term negative attention.

I believe that I understand that what sometimes makes these traumatic experiences more difficult to deal with is the belief from your family and friends that none of this is real and it is therefore somehow your fault or creation.

My compassion goes out to you as I have attracted negative attention over 20 years ago and it's only really eased in the last couple of years, although I'm not totally free of it yet.

DON'T GIVE IN!!!! That's their intention in their interaction with us, either convince us that there's no point continuing in an effort to make us end our incarnation or at least, neutralise our ability to serve. Fight for "yourself" first and then you can concentrate in fighting for others.

You are an "atom of the Creator" and therefore have infinite worth, which is the last thing they want you to realise - but I'd suggest getting yourself through this before worrying out your polarity or how you express that polarity.

I'd suggest that for now, don't worry about whether or not you're a "good person" in you own, or any one else's view - you are divine and you will persist and overcome this!

With much experience with negative greeting AND very difficult lessons in the dream-state, I'd like to point out that not all grim dreams are necessarily negative greetings - some are just very difficult ( from out current Human perspective ) lessons vital to growth from benevolent entities.

Regardless of your, mine or anyone else's confusion and trauma born from our experiences as Human beings, there is a complete and permanent Spiritual support-system in existence for you, me and every other entity ( Soul ) in the universe...

I believe that it does not matter how you presently perceive this network of metaphysical assistance / support, whether you call them "Spirit-Guides", "Guardian Angels", or your "Higher-Self", they are there and I think they don't care what you think they are or call them - but you must genuinely ask for their help and on a daily basis. 

They "help" will come through in dreams and meditation - so if you aren't meditating daily - I'd strongly recommend spending some time in silent thought, if possible, every day. Asking for help is not selfish, it's how Love know's it's time to serve.

I've made considerable progress by every night asking my "Higher-Self and Social-Memory-Complex to heal, teach and protect me" and they have / do.

One thing I'm still not clear about though is if there is a threshold of sincerity you have to cross in order to actually receive said support in the dream-state.

To conclude, I'd also suggest letting go of any grim awe you may still have for these entities and I've found it very useful to perceive these entities as nothing more than slightly annoying insects - strive towards the ability to sweep them away in your mind as easily as you would swat away a fly! 

Hang in there man - I promise it will get better!

L & L 

Jim 

It does brings some ease when someone else can listen and believe me.

Does that negativity sometimes come back at you at full force? Or is it completely eased compared to before?

I feel like I've forgotten something important, not just the knowledge, but the belief that I am indeed a part of the whole.

It feels like you're right, it doesn't matter what I'll call these angels.

Thank you for the words of kindness and strength.

Quote:The seance itself has no effect like bonding. These Entities were alerted of your presence through the seance. It also lit up or showed them your distortions/imbalances. As one works magically there are measurable effects in time/space.

The working of magic will only temporarily protect you. The best way forward, is an efficient use of catalyst. It's that these Entities are gaining access, or manipulating you through blockages and imbalances. At the end of the day, and the right pov/configuration, it can be seen that these Entities are pointing you right to your imbalances. Regardless of how the negative one sees it or it's motives.

At the very heart of it all, it comes down to one choice, all the choices througout our lives, are drawn up, contained, or issued from this one choice.

Tell me some of the things you desire, that you don't think our in line with your inner true self? What do you want but deny yourself due to "circumstances". L

If it chases me for more than 10 years, it's not considered bonding? Hm.

I feel like these imbalances are related to constant unsatisfied sexual desire, or lust.

A few weeks ago I had a dream where a woman was on top of me and she was holding me down and doing sexual acts while I tried to get away. She was laughing in a crazy way and saying things like "isn't that what you want?" and I felt wavy / thick like energy leaving my body and going everywhere, like being sunk in a swamp.

Quote:If you don't clean your dwelling regularly in certain places, mold will grow in damp/moist, dark places.

Negative astral entity attachments are, in many interesting ways, like black mold. They grow over time in the right conditions. And just like black mold, there is no one time cleaning that will get rid of it forever, usually. The domicile must regularly cleansed, which leads to more of a resistance to such things growing.

Formulate your own banishing ritual, and say it as prayer, blessing, every night before you go to bed. Firmly claim custodianship of your dwelling and strongly AFFIRM that only positive beings are welcome in your space.

You can elaborate on the ritual if you like, or use one someone else has created, but repetition is the key. Love and light should be the building blocks of whatever ritual/blessing/prayer you create. I would advise making it short enough that you could easily repeat 3 or more times in a row without it being too much of a chore (if you only do it once, what separates a magical act from a normal act?). I would end the ritual by visualizing love imbued light radiating and charging every particle, nook, and cranny of your dwelling (including yourself). As you visualize that white light, say mentally or physically, emphatically and strongly: "I purify and sanctify this dwelling in the love and light of the one infinite creator, for the law is one."

This is just a suggestion. Once you create that, the more you repeat it, the stronger it will become. Everything is a muscle. A regularly cleaned domicile will not provide the conditions for the so called metaphysical mold to spread or grow.

Last winter I had a mold outbreak throughout all my apartment ceilings.

I would clean it with every cleaning fluid I could think of and it came back like nothing.

Eventually when summer came I cleaned it properly and had it repainted, but there are still places where some marks are left.

I'm fairly sure it's not alive though.

Would you say negative energy can reside in spots I usually do not clean?

Like say underneath the refrigerator etc?

I will try and create myself a prayer that I can repeat daily.

Thank you.

Quote:I'm sorry but I can't really offer any advice better than that which has been given. It is also a point of interest to know that this "Satan" I signed contract with is almost certainly not the same "Satan" which is attributed to the rule of the elites on this planet, and stands in direct opposition to the false god, Yahweh, of the Abrahamic power structures. As for the feeling oneself bound to negativity, I find that the more I pierce the veil of illusion, the more impossible it becomes to actually serve myself or deny service to others. I think the spirit guide thing is valuable. I used to hate the idea of these nosy beings watching me masturbate (before I learned to harness that great source of energy), but all the talk on these forums of trusting and welcoming the spirit guides got me thinking about a different perspective. This morning, while laying on the beach, I sincerely welcomed them and asked them to guide my energies, and found myself smiling with joy as what felt like a bubble of happiness rose up through my body. So it seems there could be some real value in the practice of calling upon these beings regularly.

You brought me some clarity and faith, I feel like I want to try and surrender to these spirit guides that help us.

I will try and post if I am successful in that.

(11-29-2018, 08:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: My spirit guide does seem to be able to mitigate my anxiety. I asked to feel like he feels.
I didn't feel love, but I felt some relief from the bad anxiety.

Maybe what they mostly feel is being at peace?

I feel like that is also what I would mostly want for myself. Just some peace..

Quote:Interesting way to look at it! Smile

I was never fully okay with the idea of any being that's not the way rest of the creator is! Those that don't evolve and are angelic helpers or sth.
If they do exist though, then faith may be needed.. otherwise they would still feel like infringing. (Correct me if I'm wrong plz)

I usually contact my own higherself. and when I want to help another being, I ask her/his own higherself.

Maybe you could try asking the real Yahweh for help in this.''Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh'' is the new name if I remember correctly.
Ra said the entity feels responsible for earthlings.
My other suggestion is some sort of sacred water in nature to fully place yourself in. we have these kind of waters in some places here.. people believe they are of healing/cleansing quality.

Anyways, may you find peace.  Angel

Me too, only lately I started thanking these unincarnate angels for their help.

I must have prayed so much for their assistance without considering their position.

I don't know about contacting the real Yahweh, perhaps I'm doing that unconsciously when I just utter the word in my mind? I wonder.

Good idea about sacred water, doubt I can find any around here though.

I do have a virgin chalice that I rarely use in special meditations when I'm in really desperate times.

Thank you, peace to you as well.

----

Also I have a question regarding meditation.

I find it a bit difficult at times to meditate in silence because there is so much noise around me being in a city.

So I listen to some kind of melody while meditating and that helps me clear my mind and body.

What are some of the general thoughts regarding this kind of meditation technique?

I read one time a Q'uo session where Q'uo suggested Carla about silent meditation, and Carla replied that she has difficulty with that because she constantly hears music in her head.

And Q'uo didn't exactly reply in a manner saying that there is something wrong in that, or perhaps I misunderstood the session.

But regardless the answer was unclear and not brought to question again.

So it makes me wonder, because music helps me ease the chatter in my mind and dwell deep in meditation.

RE: Message in a bottle - Jim Kent + - 11-30-2018

(11-30-2018, 05:10 AM)blossom Wrote: It does brings some ease when someone else can listen and believe me.

Does that negativity sometimes come back at you at full force? Or is it completely eased compared to before?

I feel like I've forgotten something important, not just the knowledge, but the belief that I am indeed a part of the whole.

----

I find it a bit difficult at times to meditate in silence because there is so much noise around me being in a city.

So I listen to some kind of melody while meditating and that helps me clear my mind and body.

What are some of the general thoughts regarding this kind of meditation technique?

I read one time a Q'uo session where Q'uo suggested Carla about silent meditation, and Carla replied that she has difficulty with that because she constantly hears music in her head.

And Q'uo didn't exactly reply in a manner saying that there is something wrong in that, or perhaps I misunderstood the session.

So it makes me wonder, because music helps me ease the chatter in my mind and dwell deep in meditation.

Hi Blossom, 

I'm glad my words had some positive affect with you.

I'm glad to say that life has been a lot more positive in recent months / the last couple of years, although I have been busier than usual on a creative project and I don't downplay the relevance of that to any progress I've made.

The most recent of greetings, perhaps a year or two ago, came as a grim nightmare, but these have decreased in frequency considerably.

Without wanting to sound dismissive, I would question how much it matters right now, how much your perception leans towards the notion that we are all one being. Sure, the perception of yourself and any "other" as The Creator is important to one's growth, I'm just not sure how important that is for YOU right now!

I you believe that you are something other than a physical Human being, i.e. a Soul, then I recon that will do for now.  

Regarding meditation, I live in a city but fortunately, in a usually quiet part of it. Although I can relate to your noise-pollution situation as I've had tinnitus for well over a decade now and I too, have to drown it out in some way. To achieve this I just leave the TV or radio on in the background, just about audible, but not loud enough to distinguish what you are hearing. Although music sounds like a great idea also!

Firstly, here's what the new Glossary for The Ra Contact books says about meditation:

Meditation – Ra describes meditation as a foundational prerequisite of the path of the spiritual seeker, for without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking. They would not endorse a best way to meditate, but described broad categories:

1. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind and emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of the human mind complex. This is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. It is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

2. Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image, text, or spiritual principle.

3. The faculty of will called praying. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

4. The type of meditation which may be called visualization is the tool of the adept. When the ability to hold visual images in mind has become crystallized in an adept, the adept may then, without external action, do polarizing in consciousness which can affect the planetary consciousness. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

And here's a page taken from my book about meditation:

Meditation

Meditation has been recommended and practiced by Human Spiritual philosophies for many millennia as a means to bring balance and enlightenment to one's existence.

I do not believe that any one formalized method of meditation is superior to any other and I have developed my own simple formula for meditation techniques which fall into two categories which I shall describe:

Clearing / Blanking

In this type of meditation, I sit or lie down in a silent room and allow the surface thoughts in my consciousness to rise to my conscious Mind and then dissipate…

After a while I find that I have cleared all of the surface thoughts swimming around my Mind and achieve a state whereby I am conscious, but with no external stimuli or internal noise I reach a state whereby I am conscious but exist in a relatively neutral state of consciousness…

I find this type of meditation very useful for relaxation, stress-relief and balancing any blockages I may have in my energy-system of Chakras.

It is also useful for digging deep down inside my Sub-Conscious-Mind to become aware of any problematic thought-patterns that seem to be escaping my Conscious-Mind.

It is also very useful to those of us who seek guidance from external invisible guides.

The only problem I personally find with this meditation technique is that after an hour or two, I often just fall asleep!

Processing / Contemplation

Again, in this type of meditation, I find it most helpful to sit or lie down in a silent room…

If there is noise in my Conscious or Sub-Conscious-Mind, then I find it appropriate to begin the session by first going through the Clearing / Blanking method…

I am then much more able to allow all of the faculties of my consciousness to process / contemplate the specific subject or subjects I initially intended on considering. I very much enjoy the phenomenon of starting out contemplating one particular subject then allowing my Mind to veer off on any number of alternative tangents. One of my most profound meditations started with an intellectual exploration of the notions of infinity and eternity.

I do not necessarily start my meditation with clearing / blanking and follow it with processing / contemplation. Sometimes the order is reversed, and sometimes I only do one or the other type of meditation. I allow myself the freedom to be guided by my own nature as to which path to follow, a process that is largely instinctual.

Of course there exist many, many different traditions and types of formulised meditation, and I certainly do not believe that the two simple methods described above are superior in any way to any of these, I just find them the most useful. However, if you are serious about embarking on and / or developing a regular meditation practice then you may well find greater use in some of the more formalized traditions and it may therefore be well worth further investigation for your own particular evolutionary process.   

I hope this helps a bit brother!

L & L 

Jim

RE: Message in a bottle - Agua - 11-30-2018

removed

RE: Message in a bottle - ada - 12-01-2018

(11-30-2018, 06:25 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 05:10 AM)blossom Wrote: It does brings some ease when someone else can listen and believe me.

----

Hi Blossom, 

I'm glad my words had some positive affect with you.

I'm glad to say that life has been a lot more positive in recent months / the last couple of years, although I have been busier than usual on a creative project and I don't downplay the relevance of that to any progress I've made.

The most recent of greetings, perhaps a year or two ago, came as a grim nightmare, but these have decreased in frequency considerably.

Without wanting to sound dismissive, I would question how much it matters right now, how much your perception leans towards the notion that we are all one being. Sure, the perception of yourself and any "other" as The Creator is important to one's growth, I'm just not sure how important that is for YOU right now!

I you believe that you are something other than a physical Human being, i.e. a Soul, then I recon that will do for now.  

Regarding meditation, I live in a city but fortunately, in a usually quiet part of it. Although I can relate to your noise-pollution situation as I've had tinnitus for well over a decade now and I too, have to drown it out in some way. To achieve this I just leave the TV or radio on in the background, just about audible, but not loud enough to distinguish what you are hearing. Although music sounds like a great idea also!

Firstly, here's what the new Glossary for The Ra Contact books says about meditation:

Meditation – Ra describes meditation as a foundational prerequisite of the path of the spiritual seeker, for without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking. They would not endorse a best way to meditate, but described broad categories:

1. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind and emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of the human mind complex. This is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. It is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

2. Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image, text, or spiritual principle.

3. The faculty of will called praying. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

4. The type of meditation which may be called visualization is the tool of the adept. When the ability to hold visual images in mind has become crystallized in an adept, the adept may then, without external action, do polarizing in consciousness which can affect the planetary consciousness. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

And here's a page taken from my book about meditation:

Meditation

Meditation has been recommended and practiced by Human Spiritual philosophies for many millennia as a means to bring balance and enlightenment to one's existence.

I do not believe that any one formalized method of meditation is superior to any other and I have developed my own simple formula for meditation techniques which fall into two categories which I shall describe:

Clearing / Blanking

In this type of meditation, I sit or lie down in a silent room and allow the surface thoughts in my consciousness to rise to my conscious Mind and then dissipate…

After a while I find that I have cleared all of the surface thoughts swimming around my Mind and achieve a state whereby I am conscious, but with no external stimuli or internal noise I reach a state whereby I am conscious but exist in a relatively neutral state of consciousness…

I find this type of meditation very useful for relaxation, stress-relief and balancing any blockages I may have in my energy-system of Chakras.

It is also useful for digging deep down inside my Sub-Conscious-Mind to become aware of any problematic thought-patterns that seem to be escaping my Conscious-Mind.

It is also very useful to those of us who seek guidance from external invisible guides.

The only problem I personally find with this meditation technique is that after an hour or two, I often just fall asleep!

Processing / Contemplation

Again, in this type of meditation, I find it most helpful to sit or lie down in a silent room…

If there is noise in my Conscious or Sub-Conscious-Mind, then I find it appropriate to begin the session by first going through the Clearing / Blanking method…

I am then much more able to allow all of the faculties of my consciousness to process / contemplate the specific subject or subjects I initially intended on considering. I very much enjoy the phenomenon of starting out contemplating one particular subject then allowing my Mind to veer off on any number of alternative tangents. One of my most profound meditations started with an intellectual exploration of the notions of infinity and eternity.

I do not necessarily start my meditation with clearing / blanking and follow it with processing / contemplation. Sometimes the order is reversed, and sometimes I only do one or the other type of meditation. I allow myself the freedom to be guided by my own nature as to which path to follow, a process that is largely instinctual.

Of course there exist many, many different traditions and types of formulised meditation, and I certainly do not believe that the two simple methods described above are superior in any way to any of these, I just find them the most useful. However, if you are serious about embarking on and / or developing a regular meditation practice then you may well find greater use in some of the more formalized traditions and it may therefore be well worth further investigation for your own particular evolutionary process.   

I hope this helps a bit brother!

L & L 

Jim

Thank you, I enjoyed reading that. An interesting approach to meditation.

I also tend to fall asleep if I try to meditate while being the slighest tired.

(11-30-2018, 07:27 AM)Agua Wrote: Dear Blossom,
sorry to hear you are facing such difficult challenges!

Offering my two cents, I would like to say, I dont believe you are really dealing with attachements nor psychic greetimgs!
That is an externalization of something that is a part or an aspect of you.
I dont want to go into detail now, just a short hint.

In my opinion this is something inside of you and not outside of you, and because of that you can try to banish it, have it extracted, or whatever, it wouldnt help.
Also, fighting it wouldnt be of much help, since you would be fighting yourself.
I also dont think you cannot balance, affirm or define it away.

I believe your perceiption is correct, but your inzerpretation of what you perceive is not!

A lot of advice has been given by some posters here, if you feel what i wrote resonates, you can pm me!

relax, my friend!

Hey Agua, thank you for your attention.

I'm having quite some trouble with this you see, I also sometimes give it some thought that perhaps it is all of my making.

But these events drive me deeper into madness if I try and pretend that they weren't real, or didn't happen.

I doubt that I can move objects.

But maybe I deserve all of this.

It's that thought that keeps chasing me, that I shouldn't reach out to anyone.

And I'm trying, and trying, and trying.

But it's so much, and I'm physically so alone in all of this.

RE: Message in a bottle - Agua - 12-02-2018

removed

RE: Message in a bottle - ada - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 04:02 AM)Agua Wrote: Dear Blossom,
misunderstood me!
I believe your experiences are real, but I believe that you are dealing more with your interpretation of the experience than with the experience itself.
And I suspect your interpretation is somehow "twisted"!

Oh, well, perhaps.

I've considered it multiple times that these experiences may not be what they seem to be, but they are scary nevertheless.

What kind of interpretation of such experiences be an untwisted one?

RE: Message in a bottle - Agua - 12-02-2018

removed

RE: Message in a bottle - Foha - 12-02-2018

Agua, I learn a lot from your posts. I would love to chat with you sometime!

I'd like to also mention that I've experienced paranormal events that quite literally move physical objects, even in direct correlation with stress and other mental factors. Even when I am unable to do so if I wanted to, I've felt it has something to do with my mental stress.

Sorry if I am butting in. I just want to show support in saying I believe this phenomenon can happen from having numerous events similar to most poltergeist phenomenon. I wasn't there with you, Blossom, but I believe it's possible that it could have physically happened.

My intuition agrees with Agua about your interpretations potentially missing some things. I feel that it's the best lead to resolving this. Other than my intuition on where to focus and from having similar experiences, I feel that Agua is wiser and has more practice and experience in helping others through these kinds of things.

I wish the best for you!

RE: Message in a bottle - MangusKhan - 12-02-2018

Let me just butt in again to say that the spirit guide thing is indeed useful. I've been continuing the beach sessions with the calling-on of my guides, and on request I have been shown in full force the deep complex of negativity which exists within my self. There is still much work to do, and a large and painful etheric crystal to dissolve in the left side of my neck. Thank you blossom for creating this thread and providing the inspiration to begin looking seriously at my own past.

Question for Agua:
Say one had lived a blessed life, wonderful parents, wonderful childhood, wonderful everything, and yet one still had by some means developed a severe negative complex in one's mind/body/spirit, how would that person go about understanding this and healing it? You are always bringing up the function of childhood trauma in the development of negative energy patterns, but what should one do if they believe the source of their issues exists beyond the veil, in a previous life? As far back as my memory goes, all the way back to near-infancy, I have been "evil".

I don't even understand what it is I am forgiving/seeking forgiveness for, yet the feelings of grief and guilt are overwhelming.

RE: Message in a bottle - ada - 12-02-2018

I require practical assitance. I am dealing with Orion / negative Yahweh entities. Please, help, me.

RE: Message in a bottle - Infinite Unity - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 09:20 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Let me just butt in again to say that the spirit guide thing is indeed useful. I've been continuing the beach sessions with the calling-on of my guides, and on request I have been shown in full force the deep complex of negativity which exists within my self. There is still much work to do, and a large and painful etheric crystal to dissolve in the left side of my neck. Thank you blossom for creating this thread and providing the inspiration to begin looking seriously at my own past.

Question for Agua:
Say one had lived a blessed life, wonderful parents, wonderful childhood, wonderful everything, and yet one still had by some means developed a severe negative complex in one's mind/body/spirit, how would that person go about understanding this and healing it? You are always bringing up the function of childhood trauma in the development of negative energy patterns, but what should one do if they believe the source of their issues exists beyond the veil, in a previous life? As far back as my memory goes, all the way back to near-infancy, I have been "evil".

I don't even understand what it is I am forgiving/seeking forgiveness for, yet the feelings of grief and guilt are overwhelming.

Would you mind elucidating on the etheric Crystal in your neck? I find that interesting.

Well creator there is only one. Our nature is that when we focus on ourselves, we become increasingly imbalanced. We usually, when in this configuration, blame others For what we deem as the source of the problem.

When we focus on others, and truly try to understand them, and appreciate them. We become much more stable, much more focused. These others are stopped being seen as a source of the problem, to being the very solace and harmony we so ache for and seek. The beauty of every moment is exquisitely created in the seeming passage, and fraility. All wrapped and hidden with in Infinite potential.

To know that indeed your days our numbered. That beautiful girls as well. The dog you so love, our children....Dive in and enjoy. The fear of commitment is rooted in the fear of oneness/loneliness. As I have found all fear to be traced back to.

I personally love life, and this earth, my family friends. I love it all. However I find myself more and more resonating with my death.

RE: Message in a bottle - isis - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 10:06 PM)blossom Wrote: I require practical assitance. I am dealing with Orion / negative Yahweh entities. Please, help, me.

GARLIC! LOTS AND LOTS OF GARLIC!

RE: Message in a bottle - MangusKhan - 12-03-2018

(12-02-2018, 10:06 PM)blossom Wrote: I require practical assitance. I am dealing with Orion / negative Yahweh entities. Please, help, me.
Do you live near a beach? I find the prolonged plunging of my body into that living pool of salt water we call an ocean to be of great benefit to my mood and energy. Even if the water is freezing cold, it's a great way to get some relief from all kinds of problems. Other than offering this idea, all I can do is keep you in my thoughts with love. Stay strong, brother.

(12-02-2018, 10:40 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 09:20 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Let me just butt in again to say that the spirit guide thing is indeed useful. I've been continuing the beach sessions with the calling-on of my guides, and on request I have been shown in full force the deep complex of negativity which exists within my self. There is still much work to do, and a large and painful etheric crystal to dissolve in the left side of my neck. Thank you blossom for creating this thread and providing the inspiration to begin looking seriously at my own past.

Question for Agua:

Would you mind elucidating on the etheric Crystal in your neck? I find that interesting.

Well creator there is only one. Our nature is that when we focus on ourselves, we become increasingly imbalanced. We usually, when in this configuration, blame others For what we deem as the source of the problem.

When we focus on others, and truly try to understand them, and appreciate them. We become much more stable, much more focused. These others are stopped being seen as a source of the problem, to being the very solace and harmony we so ache for and seek. The beauty of every moment is exquisitely created in the seeming passage, and fraility. All wrapped and hidden with in Infinite potential.

To know that indeed your days our numbered. That beautiful girls as well. The dog you so love, our children....Dive in and enjoy. The fear of commitment is rooted in the fear of oneness/loneliness. As I have found all fear to be traced back to.

I personally love life, and this earth, my family friends. I love it all. However I find myself more and more resonating with my death.

Thanks for this reply, I really enjoyed your thoughts on life and death. It's been a thing in the past year for me to get overly melancholic contemplating the impermanence of all these perfect moments.

As for the etheric crystal, you could probably call it by a different name, but it's essentially just this hard, spiky-feeling blockage in that energy pathway. When I was laying there and being taken deep into my feelings, I could feel very strongly the system of blockages in my body. A slight blockage begins on my left orange ray center, becoming severe as it moves up to the left side of my solar plexus, this then leads up through my chest and feeds into this very distinct "crystal" in my front-left neck, and into a tension on my left temple. The crystal was felt most severely when I was weeping with grief, and seems to have lessened in solidity already just by allowing myself to cry so much over the last 24 hours. If the blue-ray is honesty and discernment, then I have to assume this crystal is just the crystalised habit of denying my feelings and pretending everything is just totally OK.

Now, the solar plexus distortions, the actual energy base of this crystal of ignorance... that is a more difficult one to explain.

RE: Message in a bottle - Agua - 12-03-2018

removed

RE: Message in a bottle - flofrog - 12-03-2018

Blossom we all love you so. Know that that love plus all the things said here by everyone protect you and help. I love Isis post, garlic is essential... Love, love to you.