Bring4th
We Are The Wanderers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: We Are The Wanderers (/showthread.php?tid=167)

We Are The Wanderers - alchemikey - 02-24-2009

a little video i put together...enjoy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QK2OujzKE

peace,
mikey

RE: We Are The Wanderers - ubergud - 02-24-2009

Thanks, I felt a sensation go up my spine when watching that.

RE: We Are The Wanderers - ayadew - 02-24-2009

Wonderful =)

RE: We Are The Wanderers - Ali Quadir - 02-24-2009

Very nice Smile

Does the lady sing more songs like that or is this one unique?

RE: We Are The Wanderers - alchemikey - 02-24-2009

i am not sure...i just heard about this song yesterday reading the lyrics on another forum and i was like omg and then i bought the mp3 so i could hear it...i am guessing she has other songs of similar manner

glad everyone is enjoying it Smile

peace,
mikey

RE: We Are The Wanderers - AppleSeed - 02-24-2009

Sweet!Smile
Thank you, it really touched on something - so hard to let it sink in that maybe we really are this close to the finishing line.

RE: We Are The Wanderers - Ali Quadir - 02-25-2009

Weird huh Appleseed?

I find that hard to believe as well. I mean it sure seems like it but..... Really? Smile

RE: We Are The Wanderers - peelstreetguy - 03-04-2009

Hey mikey, that was great! Funny, when someone attemps a song like that, without the lyrical meaning being somewhat hidden or obscured, I usually find it kinda cheesy. Not this one! It hit me! tears in the eyes and everything. I listened to it twice in a row and the second time, I think I had some kind of memory surface. Just the memory of saying "I will go".

RE: We Are The Wanderers - fairyfarmgirl - 03-05-2009

Thank you for this wonderful presentation. My children and I throughly enjoyed it... and they being children had great fun taking turns (sort of---) clicking on the replay icon to hear and see it again and again. I too feel as if I am at the finish line. I am overcome with joy during long stretches of time... and I am also forgetting the old... LOL We are all moving forward...Those that have chosen to do so that is...

fairyfarmgirl

RE: We Are The Wanderers - βαθμιαίος - 03-05-2009

Thanks, Mikey, for the youtube. Goose-bump-inducing, for sure.

(03-05-2009, 09:45 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: I am overcome with joy during long stretches of time

I have been feeling something similar. I've been feeling energy rise, rise up my spine and realizing "wow, I'm really happy." Not all the time, but frequently.

I love the idea that the finish line is in sight. Don't quite want to let myself believe it yet, but I'm entertaining the idea.

RE: We Are The Wanderers - fairyfarmgirl - 03-05-2009

(03-05-2009, 10:05 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Thanks, Mikey, for the youtube. Goose-bump-inducing, for sure.

(03-05-2009, 09:45 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: I am overcome with joy during long stretches of time

I have been feeling something similar. I've been feeling energy rise, rise up my spine and realizing "wow, I'm really happy." Not all the time, but frequently.

I love the idea that the finish line is in sight. Don't quite want to let myself believe it yet, but I'm entertaining the idea.

We that are feeling this have completed a cycle and have moved up a "rung" and our rung is now occupied by those who are where we were but are not now... but we are always now-here... lol
fairyfarmgirl

RE: We Are The Wanderers - peelstreetguy - 03-05-2009

The Wanderers

Lacy J. Dalton

Across the trackless wastes of space and time
Down through the eons we have come
The living river that our spirits ride
A shining bridge from sun to sun

Beyond the broad expanses of the galaxies
The ancient heavens brightly burn
And spanning light years we have crossed the cosmic seas
Through countless lifetimes we’ve returned

We are The Wanderers
Traveling from star to distant star
Purposely forgetting
What we were and who we are
Becoming one of you – As we were destined to
To bring the light to you
We are The Wanderers

Traveling the endless universe
Awakening your magic with our music and our verse
We are The Wanderers

Down through unnumbered ages
Through currents vast and deep
First a whisper then a roaring
We come to wake you
From your sleep

From far beyond the reaches of the brightest stars
The sacred circle was begun
The living words we sing are part of what we are
In everything and everyone

We are The Wanderers
Traveling from star to distant star
Purposely forgetting
What we were and who we are
Becoming one of you – As we were destined to
To bring the light to you
We are The Wanderers

Traveling the endless universe
Awakening your magic with our music and our verse

We are The Wanderers

RE: We Are The Wanderers - alchemikey - 03-05-2009

ah yes...the finish line...and then the next journey begins...where will we wander next Smile

RE: We Are The Wanderers - micjer - 03-06-2009

very nice vid. thanks for sharing.

reminded me of this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzMLGH1Rfs

RE: We Are The Wanderers - airwaves - 03-06-2009

(03-05-2009, 05:10 PM)alchemikey Wrote: ah yes...the finish line...and then the next journey begins...where will we wander next Smile

I have thought about that a bit. I do not really think it is beyond my personality to go wandering again pretty much right after I go through physical death and remember again. I haven't even graduated this 3d yet and I am ready to go on another wandering adventure. We must be a special breed indeed. Blush or Cool?

RE: We Are The Wanderers - gharghur - 04-16-2009

Been on a path of trying to understand why so many are so confused. The search has led me to realize that negative energy has/is suppressing knowledge from the masses. So much so, that they are led to believe that this life is it, they are on their own, alone and isolated. This tyranical force has intentions of turning earth into a 4th density negative planet, and much more. The only thing that I have been able to uncover that would divert their plan is a random positive event. Thank you for posting that video. It's very close to what I had in mind.
namaste

(03-06-2009, 01:39 AM)micjer Wrote: reminded me of this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzMLGH1Rfs

RE: We Are The Wanderers - Monica - 04-19-2009

(04-16-2009, 02:53 AM)gharghur Wrote: Been on a path of trying to understand why so many are so confused. The search has led me to realize that negative energy has/is suppressing knowledge from the masses. So much so, that they are led to believe that this life is it, they are on their own, alone and isolated. This tyranical force has intentions of turning earth into a 4th density negative planet, and much more. The only thing that I have been able to uncover that would divert their plan is a random positive event. Thank you for posting that video. It's very close to what I had in mind.
namaste

Yeah, they sure did have those nasty intentions! But, fortunately, they have failed in their intentions. They're in their last throes, trying in vain to take a few more souls down with them, but overall, their time is up. Quite simply, the are spreading FEAR and lies with all this 4D negative stuff...ain't gonna happen! Too many people have awakened to LOVE.

Check this out for the latest status report:

Sessions in Focus > 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=68

RE: We Are The Wanderers - gharghur - 04-19-2009

Greetings Monica,

If I may, I would first like to thank Carla for being our conduit, all these years, to reality.

Thank you for that link. Was not aware of the Q'uo channeling. Since this took place just two years ago it's quite up to date. It's nice to hear that the planetary bias is still positive. Humans are basically positive now, despite their ancestral warlike tendencies. Everything stated by Q'uo is certainly true. It all starts with Oneself. Q'uo also mentions that there are infinite future possibilities. In other words, the game is not over yet. As an old baseball philosopher once said; "It ain't over, till it's over."

If one follows the world's economies, politics, and financial markets. One will notice a gradual increase in induced negative energy starting about six months after that channeling: Feb 2007. The STS power trip squad has sensed a period of urgency. They are moving full speed ahead in an attempt to induce as much fear as possible, in waves, to recruit those who would give up their free will for protection. In their haste, their agenda is no longer stealth, but is out in the open. This all makes for an interesting conclusion for those in denial.

This is not to suggest that anyone wishing and ready to move on to fourth density should be alarmed. They should not. It is an individual journey. But until then, the more positive energy we project into this planet. The more opportunities will arise for those, so to say, sitting on the fence.

My purpose, in this experience, is to be as a gardener. To plant the seed in their minds, let nature germinate it, and then observe as the actions of the STS force it to grow. It's not about me. It's about us. Clearly I can not interfere individually, nor would I want to, all have their own journey. But I can plant a seed in groups, in various ways, and know that I am serving my purpose.
Namaste

RE: We Are The Wanderers - Monica - 04-19-2009

I'm glad you found that to be of value. I found that reading to be especially comforting. Prior to that, I had been very fearful, after learning about a lot of the stuff down the rabbit hole. This reading helped me put things in perspective and regain HOPE for a positive outcome. Since then, it's as if I see the world thru new eyes...I seem to be finding more that is positive, now that I'm looking for it.

Namaste

RE: We Are The Wanderers - gharghur - 04-20-2009

It's a magnificent creation Monica.
Fear is of separation. Love is of unification.
We are all One...peace

RE: We Are The Wanderers - Sirius - 04-21-2009

very well made, how old is the song?

sounds like it's from the olden days before LOO aha it would be nutty if it was

RE: We Are The Wanderers - paddy - 09-27-2009

That's Nice Work, that video. I wonder how a person can learn about making videos so well, as if there's some fundamental universal principles at play within them that the seasoned Video Creator knows about and practices (that may act as metaphor of good living practices for other creative acts.) Thanks for sharing.

paddy