Bring4th
How should one feel? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How should one feel? (/showthread.php?tid=16729)

How should one feel? - SkyGodWarrior - 12-13-2018

Hello I am in a weird situation.....

There is something goign on at my house in the 3d and it makes me very uncomfortable and just the thought can interrupt my emotions...
Along with the physical there is a stuff that happens in the other realms of existence.... I dont know how to feel or what to do in these situations.......

the good thing is that I am not afraid of these negative beings.... The bad thing is that their actions make me angry.....
yesterday night I was molested by some spirit.... I had astral projected but i was being held down to my body.... (this is probably a bad thing for them because they use to scare me as I separated from my physical body and it would make me wake up but I would still have to deal with those beings energetically....) as they tried told me down I would toss and turn and try to lift a arm and rise out and they would do their best to hold me down.... I tried to asking for different guides but that didnt work.... or atleast it was shown to me to not work which I know was a trick that could only last so long.... as they held me down I would wake up and then fall asleep and astral project again almost instantly... in the same situation....

When it started I was caught off guard then I was instantly angry then I realized that this is not right so I reverted back to a loving energy lol best I could but how should one feel....? obviously they are violating me... but obviously I am letting them do it or atleast my guardians are permitting it.... so I am learning... tsk tsk this is making me angry... but not irrational angry.... calm assertive rage.. if that makes sense.....
or like being very very angry and in the middle of an attack but you are weighing and thinking about every action and its consequence and how you can help the ones who need service....

RE: How should one feel? - Cainite - 12-13-2018

Have you considered these entities being merely hallucinations? Sleep paralysis and hallucinations work well together.

RE: How should one feel? - ada - 12-13-2018

Strong prayers during the attack tend to help me fight them a little bit. You have to believe that you are the creator and you deserve free will while it happens. They are most afraid and weakened when you are calm and focused. I believe they feed on anger, but there is nothing wrong in experiencing that emotion / energy. Supressing and holding it in is probably worse. It's very difficult to express love when you're being attacked viciously, but sending love after it happened might help. I'm sorry I can't help you in a more practical way, I am dealing with something similar most of my life.

RE: How should one feel? - unity100 - 12-13-2018

(12-13-2018, 01:43 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: .......

Put fresh, sliced garlic (recently sliced) around the place you sleep if there is too much trouble...

That said, your house may not be a good place for carrying out astral experiments. It may be situated in a chaotic location where there is too much turmoil in time/space. It may be dangerous to go out even if there was nothing preventing you from going out. Your house may be suitable to use just as a house, not an experimentation center for spiritual work.

RE: How should one feel? - Elisa000 - 12-25-2018

Everything that happens "to" us is a lesson, a blessing, or both. How could this be a lesson for you? Which strong emotions come up as a result of the action? Examine those emotions. Recall in which situations in your current life you are feeling these emotions. What happened that evoked them? Write it down, in as little or as full detail as you think it requires, and take it outside and burn it. You are free of it. Truly believe you are free of it. Then be grateful for having been freed.

(12-13-2018, 01:43 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: Hello I am in a weird situation.....

There is something goign on at my house in the 3d and it makes me very uncomfortable and just the thought can interrupt my emotions...
Along with the physical there is a stuff that happens in the other realms of existence.... I dont know how to feel or what to do in these situations.......

the good thing is that I am not afraid of these negative beings.... The bad thing is that their actions make me angry.....
yesterday night I was molested by some spirit.... I had astral projected but i was being held down to my body.... (this is probably a bad thing for them because they use to scare me as I separated from my physical body and it would make me wake up but I would still have to deal with those beings energetically....) as they tried told me down I would toss and turn and try to lift a arm and rise out and they would do their best to hold me down.... I tried to asking for different guides but that didnt work.... or atleast it was shown to me to not work which I know was a trick that could only last so long.... as they held me down I would wake up and then fall asleep and astral project again almost instantly... in the same situation....

When it started I was caught off guard then I was instantly angry then I realized that this is not right so I reverted back to a loving energy lol best I could but how should one feel....? obviously they are violating me... but obviously I am letting them do it or atleast my guardians are permitting it.... so I am learning... tsk tsk this is making me angry... but not irrational angry.... calm assertive rage.. if that makes sense.....
or like being very very angry and in the middle of an attack but you are weighing and thinking about every action and its consequence and how you can help the ones who need service....

RE: How should one feel? - SkyGodWarrior - 08-17-2019

@Cainite, I have been doing this long enough to know that they are not hallucinations.... thats part of the benefit of not doing drugs or even drinking beer or smoking cigarettes... lol But then...logicallly you have to ask... what would of been the source of such hallucinations? I dont watch scary movies beucase they dont interest me... I dont listen to negative music because I know how words and vibrations can influence... lol I think the only thing that may be an issue is that I like brownies... I dont think that the brownies would give me creepy dreams..... I found out the source though..... My room mate was attracting and feeding such energies and they would try me when they could...

I actually had to create a crystal grid... omg that worked wonders on 90% of the beings.... I also found out later my room mate was screwing his dog... so I am pretty sure that had something to do with it.......... I dont get sleep paralysis like that... if I wake up in such a state I know how to get out of it easily.....

@Unity... that was perciesly it... lol. def not a good space to do astral work because of the energy in my space.... I also found that my rooom mate would enter my room too without my permission when I wasnt there... that alone creates issues... I had a vision of him throwing a garbage bag of trash in my room when I first moved in.... I didnt even know what that meant at the time...

lol im guess beecase i was like 50ft from a graveyard that that caused issues too..... beings would litterally run at my window....just to startle me.... I had to extend my barriers and break out the crystalls.. lol good thing I am a rock hound I had some huge crystals to do the trick...

@elisa000, thanks for the tip! Yeah.. i have heard that saying that anything you experience you are more than capable of transending it towards love.... im sure that whole situation was meant to become more aware of things that are going on in my town....