Bring4th
Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? (/showthread.php?tid=16731)

Pages: 1 2

Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-13-2018

45.3 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.

Category: Wanderers

45.4 ▶ Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

So my question is, given the cast of characters we have come to know--

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7651&highlight=latwii

Who might the other two SMC's be that aided Atlantis and South America that a majority of non-Ra wanderers belong to, be?

In this thread, somebody says that the Pleideans aided South America:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3092&highlight=latwii

Is this true? Someone in the list of "Non-Confederation Entities" thread suggested that the one who aided in South America may have been Quetzlcoatal.

Does anybody have any idea who may have aided Atlantis?

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - xise - 12-13-2018

I have a lot of resonance with the notion that the SMC that helped out South America was Quetzalcoatl.

I think you'd need a pretty clear channel/channeling to find out for sure though, because after all, who knows?

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Zach - 12-14-2018

Yahweh?

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - smiLie - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 02:41 AM)Zach Wrote: Yahweh?

Yahweh could only help negatively. Sorry, "Zach", mainstream lunar satanic cults don't work here.

People here are searching for Wanderers of LIGHT, not darkness.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Ashim - 12-14-2018

(12-13-2018, 11:15 PM)xise Wrote: I have a lot of resonance with the notion that the SMC that helped out South America was Quetzalcoatl.

I think you'd need a pretty clear channel/channeling to find out for sure though, because after all, who knows?

Quetzalcoatl = Q'uo

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 02:21 PM)Ashim Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 11:15 PM)xise Wrote: I have a lot of resonance with the notion that the SMC that helped out South America was Quetzalcoatl.

Quetzalcoatl = Q'uo

What makes you say that?

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Tae - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 03:23 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Quetzalcoatl = Q'uo

What makes you say that?
Names are distorted by the channel and their social expectations of what a name should be, which is to be honest, the smallest of distortions, not extremely important, so I imagine the entities in question simply "roll" with what their assigned/translated name becomes.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - xise - 12-14-2018

I'm fairly sure a L/L channeling has revealed that Q'uo is made up of 4D Hatonn, 5D Latwii, and 6D Ra and are not a true single density SMC.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Zach - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 11:58 AM)smiLie Wrote:

Yahweh could only help negatively. Sorry, "Zach", mainstream lunar satanic cults don't work here.

Hey,

What SMC do you feel aided Atlantis?
-------

"24.6 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

18.18 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh’s purpose in making the genetic sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose seven five oh oh oh [75,000] years ago, as you measure time, the changes subsequent to that time were of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

18.19 ▶ Questioner: How did these characteristics go about leading to the more spiritual development?

Ra: I am Ra. The characteristics which were encouraged included sensitivity of all the physical senses to sharpen the experiences, and the strengthening of the mind complex in order to promote the ability to analyze these experiences.

18.20 ▶ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger."

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Nía - 01-26-2019

(12-14-2018, 04:15 PM)Tae Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 03:23 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Quetzalcoatl = Q'uo

What makes you say that?
Names are distorted by the channel and their social expectations of what a name should be, which is to be honest, the smallest of distortions, not extremely important, so I imagine the entities in question simply "roll" with what their assigned/translated name becomes.

Actually, in their very first channeling, Q'uo hinted their real name was longer than Q'uo:

Quo Wrote:We are called Q’uo. This instrument does have but a portion of the name we are attempting to transmit, however the naming is never important.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - xise - 01-26-2019

Here's the L/L channeling that states Q'uo is a combination of Ra, Latwii, and Hatonn:

Quote:March 15, 2008

Group question: Our question this evening has to do with how extraterrestrial contacts with human beings on planet Earth in third density may or may not infringe upon the free will of the entities contacted. We are wondering about the philosophy that the extraterrestrial entities use in order to decide whether or not to make contact and what kind of contact to make.
For example, during the Manhattan Project, information from positive extraterrestrial sources was given concerning nuclear energy that’s very specific. There have been other contacts, such as Billy Meier’s contact and the contact with Phyllis Schlemmer from the “Nine” and Tom, which have had more or less specific information to give. We are wondering if this infringes on the free will of the humans who are contacted and what exactly is the philosophy of the extraterrestrials when they make contact with regard to specific information and the infringement on free will.

(Carla channeling)
We are known to you as the principle of Q’uo. Greetings, my friends, in the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. It is our privilege and our pleasure to be with you this evening, to share in your vibrations and to respond to your query concerning the infringement of free will by those of extraterrestrial origin who have been speaking to your people and in some cases meeting them face to face.
As always, before we share our thoughts, we would ask each of you to be responsible for your own judgment and discrimination as regards the things that we say. If our thoughts have resonance for you, then by all means follow the path of that resonance. That is why we are here and we are very happy that we can give you food for thought.
If, however, we miss the mark and do not interest you particularly in what we have to say, we would ask that you leave behind our words and keep moving until you find that information and that inspiration that does resonate with you.
We thank you for this kindness, for it enables us to speak freely without being concerned that we will infringe upon your free will.
You asked this evening concerning the nature of contact betwixt extraterrestrial entities and Earth entities. You asked about free will and how extraterrestrial entities feel about the free will of those upon planet Earth.
We may start with ourselves. We of the Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator have, shall we say, experimented with contact, in terms of face-to-face contact, in your far distant past. We found that the direct communication face-to-face was neither positive nor negative, but only that which the entities of that time felt was part of the natural universe, which at that time was replete with many gods and many unusual things.
What caused us to become more and more aware of the difficulties of clean communication with those of planet Earth was the inability of even the most powerful entity to maintain the purity of the initial contact, once the information we gave had resulted in the pyramids that were built. Instead of the pyramids being used for the purpose for which they were built, they became used for the purpose of the few, the elite, the powerful, and the wealthy.
We became aware of the impossibility of blending physical presence with a lack of distortion. We, those of the Ra group, those of the Hatonn group and those of the Latwii group, chose not to use again any means except the channeling through instruments such as this one as a way of communication of concepts hopefully helpful to the spiritual evolution of those on planet Earth to the population at large.
We are not the only entities from elsewhere which are interested in planet Earth at this time. There are many entities interested in your planet that come from elsewhere. Some of these entities are of the Confederation and have agreed with those of us who have had a relationship with those on planet Earth previously, so that in the interest of retaining positive polarity we have chosen not to appear to your people.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Nía - 01-26-2019

(01-26-2019, 05:42 AM)xise Wrote: Here's the L/L channeling that states Q'uo is a combination of Ra, Latwii, and Hatonn:

Of course, I wasn't disputing that, quite to the contrary! Lately, Laitos have been replacing Hatonn, while Ra and Latwii, the founding members of Q'uo, remain the core:

Quo Wrote:The beginning principle of Q’uo was, as you have stated: those of Hatonn of the fourth density, those of Latwii of the fifth density, and those of Ra of the sixth density, blending together in a principle that sought to continue the work of those of Ra with this work, in a manner which would not require the use of the trance, but which would require a certain stepping down, shall we say, of the vibrations of those of Ra. This was accomplished by a manner of blending of the vibrations of these three social memory complexes so that the product of their service could be appreciated upon the conscious level of those entities within this group who are able to receive the vibration of Q’uo. This has been the makeup of this group for a great portion of what you would call time. However, we have found it necessary in the recent of your past, shall we say, to invite those of Laitos to join our group, for you have begun the process of teaching the art of channeling, and have the necessity of welcoming new instruments into your group in a manner which is able to be appreciated by the new instruments.

That requires the gentle vibrations of the one known as Laitos, also of the fourth density, but which specializes in the preparation and training of the new instruments in this group. We would suggest that the one known as Hatonn remains as a member of this group when needed. However, there is the necessity of only one fourth density social memory complex within the principle of Q’uo at any one time, as there is the necessity of only one fifth density entity and one sixth density entity, in order for the vibrations to meld most appropriately in the process of transmitting information to conscious channels. When you find yourself, and if you should find yourself in the future, no longer proceeding along the lines of training instruments, then you would find that the ones of Hatonn would again replace the ones of Laitos.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Green_One - 11-17-2019

(12-13-2018, 10:16 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: 45.3 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.

Category: Wanderers

45.4 ▶ Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

So my question is, given the cast of characters we have come to know--

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7651&highlight=latwii

Who might the other two SMC's be that aided Atlantis and South America that a majority of non-Ra wanderers belong to, be?

In this thread, somebody says that the Pleideans aided South America:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3092&highlight=latwii

Is this true? Someone in the list of "Non-Confederation Entities" thread suggested that the one who aided in South America may have been Quetzlcoatal.

Does anybody have any idea who may have aided Atlantis?

I've been pondering this too.... Maybe Yaweh was the SMC that helped since they were the only other SMC mentioned by name other than Ra by Ra that was said to have attempted to help entities on earth... Or maybe it was possiblyQuetzalcoatl as well....?

Would of been cool for Don to ask specifically who came to South America and helped...
Or even ask for a list from Ra of others from the confederation that helped during the time they were on earth helping the Egyptians.....

https://www.ancient-code.com/quetzalcoatl-viracocha-kukulkan-ancient-anunnaki-gods-will-return-one-day/

this article speaks on the similarities between the

Incans - Viracocha
Mayan - Quetzalcoatl
Mesopotamia - Annunaki

being the same SMC that went around teaching...

What ever it's official SMC name is,
This is more than likely the symbol of the SMC below....
[Image: Ecuador-Mesopotamia.jpg]

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Kaaron - 11-17-2019

I feel Yahweh was a name usurped by the Orion crusaders, when they left and STS entities stood in, as the ruling elite.
Yahweh returned and made use of the Orion distortions...by being the Lord we had accepted...only the underlying intention was now positive. There had to be elements of control as this was requested by those who had unknowingly, submitted to Orion philosophy.
I feel like the Orion group corrupted the name after Yahweh left.
Then Yahweh returned and used the Orion distortions as a way of usurping the worship back...if that makes sense.
I see it as Yahweh returning to witness us worshipping a fire God, in their name.
They figure "atleast put a happy fire God in the place of the dualistic, Orion based one."
They begin to balance the distortions created by their initial "response to a call".

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Kaaron - 11-17-2019

I'm not sure about all of the groups.
I will put this out there though, as I feel it is worth considering.
The third group...though small...could be STS.
This could be the wanderers who were being led down the path of elitism.
Ra doesn't state that the 3 groups are all STO 6D wanderers.
1% ruling the world is a small percentage.
For example...I'd surmise that incarnating as George Bush...would pretty much ensure an easy path to remembering your 6D STS nature...as an STS wanderer.
Assistance is assistance...be it positive or negative.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-17-2019

I doubt Bush is a 6D negative wander. I'm gonna need some serious evidence for that claim, cause that's a big one. 6D negatives are RARE. Bush was dumb. Not sure how his life would be useful to a 6D negative who would be learning really ADVANCED lessons in service to self development. Bush doesn't seem that advanced. But who knows?

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-17-2019

(11-17-2019, 08:28 PM)Kaaron Wrote:

I feel Yahweh was a name usurped by the Orion crusaders, when they left and STS entities stood in, as the ruling elite.
Yahweh returned and made use of the Orion distortions...by being the Lord we had accepted...only the underlying intention was now positive. There had to be elements of control as this was requested by those who had unknowingly, submitted to Orion philosophy.
I feel like the Orion group corrupted the name after Yahweh left.
Then Yahweh returned and used the Orion distortions as a way of usurping the worship back...if that makes sense.
I see it as Yahweh returning to witness us worshipping a fire God, in their name.
They figure "atleast put a happy fire God in the place of the dualistic, Orion based one."
They begin to balance the distortions created by their initial "response to a call".

Hmm... I can see that.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Kaaron - 11-18-2019

(11-17-2019, 10:19 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I doubt Bush is a 6D negative wander. I'm gonna need some serious evidence for that claim, cause that's a big one. 6D negatives are RARE. Bush was dumb. Not sure how his life would be useful to a 6D negative who would be learning really ADVANCED lessons in service to self development. Bush doesn't seem that advanced. But who knows?

Sorry...I'm not claiming it to be true.
I'm just providing a hypothetical situation, where being service to self would be almost guaranteed.
Incarnating as a Rockefeller or Rothschild...would be a pretty sure way to be at the top of the pile IMO
If 1% rule the rest...it would make sense that they are the negative wanderers...I'd say 1% is pretty uncommon.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - kristina - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 12:45 AM)Kaaron Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 10:19 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I doubt Bush is a 6D negative wander. I'm gonna need some serious evidence for that claim, cause that's a big one. 6D negatives are RARE. Bush was dumb. Not sure how his life would be useful to a 6D negative who would be learning really ADVANCED lessons in service to self development. Bush doesn't seem that advanced. But who knows?

I'm just providing a hypothetical situation, where being service to self would be almost guaranteed.
Incarnating as a Rockefeller or Rothschild...would be a pretty sure way to be at the top of the pile IMO
If 1% rule the rest...it would make sense that they are the negative wanderers...I'd say 1% is pretty uncommon.
Yes. With this comment, I would agree that an STS would select a family that would guaratee the continuation of the STS path and refinement of polarization.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Nau7ik - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 07:20 AM)kristina Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 12:45 AM)Kaaron Wrote:

Yes. With this comment, I would agree that an STS would select a family that would guaratee the continuation of the STS path and refinement of polarization.

Yes definitely. However rare they may be, negative wanderers would do all that they could to secure themselves in the incarnation so they do not lose their polarity. There are negative bloodline families that they can incarnate into. These families raise children in the negative way. (For example, Prince Andrews was sent to a private boarding school where it was against the rules to have a best friend. And no that’s not out of compassion for others, but to foster the Service to Self mentality.)

Negative wanderers wouldn’t incarnate into a positive environment (Generally speaking. There are always nuances and the element of free will.) Our life lessons are set up in childhood.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Jade - 11-18-2019

1. Ra says that STS usually don't wander. Occasionally, but it's extremely rare. I would guess that a negative entity at this level (6D- wanderer) would probably not choose to have a public persona, or their persona would be so refined we would have almost no idea of their intentions.
2. Yahweh was a purely positive entity but, when they moved the Mars entities to Earth, they created genetic changes which allowed the Orion group to form distortions of the "elite". When our brains and bodies were made bigger, it was easier to say that these people were smarter or stronger than the rest, and therefore better. So, Yahweh the Confederation entity took no outright negative actions, but their attempts at compassion were thwarted and distorted by negative entities.

Quote:18.20 ▶ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

18.21 ▶ Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

18.22 ▶ Questioner: Then the Orion group… I’m not quite sure that I understand this. Do you mean that the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

18.23 ▶ Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

18.24 ▶ Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Kaaron - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 10:57 AM)Jade Wrote: 1. Ra says that STS usually don't wander. Occasionally, but it's extremely rare. I would guess that a negative entity at this level (6D- wanderer) would probably not choose to have a public persona, or their persona would be so refined we would have almost no idea of their intentions.

So you agree?
1% is "rare"...wouldn't you agree?
Can you name one Rockefeller or Rothschild who you see on the nightly news or in any kind of public setting? I mean, besides "the conspiracy theory community."

2. Yahweh was a purely positive entity but, when they moved the Mars entities to Earth, they created genetic changes which allowed the Orion group to form distortions of the "elite". When our brains and bodies were made bigger, it was easier to say that these people were smarter or stronger than the rest, and therefore better. So, Yahweh the Confederation entity took no outright negative actions, but their attempts at compassion were thwarted and distorted by negative entities.

Quote:18.20 ▶ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

18.21 ▶ Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

18.22 ▶ Questioner: Then the Orion group… I’m not quite sure that I understand this. Do you mean that the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

18.23 ▶ Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

18.24 ▶ Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.
I'll just add this...to the end of your quote
24.6 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-18-2019

I doubt that the third brother-or-sister SMC would be negative. 6D STS is a somewhat mysterious topic, but basically, I think they only appear and work in connection with 5D STS, and possibly other very purely negative entities who open a line of communication. 6D STS is like the gateway to the pinnacle of negative development, and I doubt it enters in less polarized circumstances.

(11-18-2019, 08:27 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: I doubt that the third brother-or-sister SMC would be negative. 6D STS is a somewhat mysterious topic, but basically, I think they only appear and work in connection with 5D STS, and possibly other very purely negative entities who open a line of communication. 6D STS is like the gateway to the pinnacle of negative development, and I doubt it enters in less polarized circumstances.
So who would the negative elite be subject to?
They all have masters.
Seeing as we're throwing random opinions around...I'd go as far as to say there are 49% positive wanderers and 5% negative wanderers incarnate, presently.
I could doubt n speculate all day but they exist n it makes sense that the elite STS would be here for the feast of potential negative energy.
IMO, of course.
I see it as them existing in all times...so they can embody whichever energy body they wish by the vessel offering its central nervous system, as some kind of down/uplink system. Or perhaps within/without.
They are the light and can manifest it as they see fit...
One example would be the entity or perhaps group...who manifest as fire gods.
They might've taken the name Yahweh and used it to control a nation...or two.
Perhaps israel and Babylon had the same gods...only to one, it appeared and proclaimed him sovereign God of the universe. Nimrod was his name...to the other, it was YAHWEH LORD OF LORDS. Any disobedience would result in mass genocide.
Perhaps.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - AnthroHeart - 11-18-2019

Would a 6D STS that is at the verge of flipping polarity incarnate in 3D so they could go STO easily?

Or is it easier to change polarity in 6D?

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Kaaron - 11-19-2019

(11-18-2019, 11:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Would a 6D STS that is at the verge of flipping polarity incarnate in 3D so they could go STO easily?

I think you just opened an awesome conversation bro.
Is it possible to progress AT ALL...without 3D incarnation?
Is forever, your state...post 3D?
Is this why they don't incarnate?
They don't wish to integrate fully...so perhaps some have come to 'test the waters' of unity, for the rest of the STS team?
I'm just falling down the rabbit hole.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-19-2019

I'm not sure how 6D STS wanderers may "work", since the conscious 6D mind, as a being, is 6D STO only. But I have the idea that in general, 6D wanderers use a specially formed 5D structure as a "body" of sorts, which becomes connected to lower-density incarnations. The reason for this would be that something consisting of a type of structured material is required, and 6D in itself is too "unified", too much like pure living thought, to incarnate without first forming a "container".

If this idea is true, then such 5D "containers" could form for either of 6D STO or 6D STS.

But what is 6D STS, in the first place? Most speculation I have draw upon the Cassiopaean material, which contains a few ideas about 6D STS. Whereas 6D STO is conscious as a being in itself, 6D STS is described as "reflections" of "strong STS individuals" which "exist for balance". As if the STS half of 6D is distributed across the STS hierarchies of the cosmos - manifesting like some sort of natural phenomenon, counterbalancing the conscious 6D STO mind.

I'm reminded of the old idea that "Light through darkness is Christ. Light on top of darkness is Antichrist." 6D STO as something living which shines through darkness, while 6D STS is like a gleaming surface of light on top of an empty, perfect blackness (which may or may not be hidden from view, like a black hole). Maybe 6D STS "clothes" STS beings who reach a critical mass of intensity of negative manifestation?

But this still doesn't explain 6D STS wanderers. The idea I developed is that part of the conscious 6D mind is an "interface" or "mapping" between 6D STO and 6D STS, which coordinates the two for a purpose which is STO in and through taking the full picture of the cosmos into account. (This "interface" could also be part of an "interface" between 6D and 7D.)

The idea makes a 6D STS manifestation look like a sinister puppet on strings, where half the strings are pulled by STS consciousness below 6D, and half the strings are pulled by the 6D mind.

But that which has reached through and become part of the 6D mind is not "before" a potential polarity-flip, but after. A 6D STS wanderer would be like 6D reaching back from after the flip, to before, in an inverted way compared to after the flip. Whereas before, growing a presence which extends towards 6D, eventually establishes a contact which merges the consciousness into the 6D mind (where the result is flipped to positivity), obsoleting the old presence and its focus.

This is the fanciest speculation I have right now, and I'm not entirely sure about it.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - Kaaron - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 02:35 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: I'm not sure how 6D STS wanderers may "work", since the conscious 6D mind, as a being, is 6D STO only. But I have the idea that in general, 6D wanderers use a specially formed 5D structure as a "body" of sorts, which becomes connected to lower-density incarnations. The reason for this would be that something consisting of a type of structured material is required, and 6D in itself is too "unified", too much like pure living thought, to incarnate without first forming a "container".

If this idea is true, then such 5D "containers" could form for either of 6D STO or 6D STS.

But what is 6D STS, in the first place? Most speculation I have draw upon the Cassiopaean material, which contains a few ideas about 6D STS. Whereas 6D STO is conscious as a being in itself, 6D STS is described as "reflections" of "strong STS individuals" which "exist for balance". As if the STS half of 6D is distributed across the STS hierarchies of the cosmos - manifesting like some sort of natural phenomenon, counterbalancing the conscious 6D STO mind.

I'm reminded of the old idea that "Light through darkness is Christ. Light on top of darkness is Antichrist." 6D STO as something living which shines through darkness, while 6D STS is like a gleaming surface of light on top of an empty, perfect blackness (which may or may not be hidden from view, like a black hole). Maybe 6D STS "clothes" STS beings who reach a critical mass of intensity of negative manifestation?

But this still doesn't explain 6D STS wanderers. The idea I developed is that part of the conscious 6D mind is an "interface" or "mapping" between 6D STO and 6D STS, which coordinates the two for a purpose which is STO in and through taking the full picture of the cosmos into account. (This "interface" could also be part of an "interface" between 6D and 7D.)

The idea makes a 6D STS manifestation look like a sinister puppet on strings, where half the strings are pulled by STS consciousness below 6D, and half the strings are pulled by the 6D mind.

But that which has reached through and become part of the 6D mind is not "before" a potential polarity-flip, but after. A 6D STS wanderer would be like 6D reaching back from after the flip, to before, in an inverted way compared to after the flip. Whereas before, growing a presence which extends towards 6D, eventually establishes a contact which merges the consciousness into the 6D mind (where the result is flipped to positivity), obsoleting the old presence and its focus.

This is the fanciest speculation I have right now, and I'm not entirely sure about it.

6D is a state of being...as are all densities.
I picture a Taurus field
The core is the violet...outer, red.
It circles in on itself...forever.

Ideas we develop...are our egos looking outside of what is.
Studying another's distortions or free will expression...is interesting but seems irrelevant.
What do you feel?
What do you know?
When you close your eyes, which part of you scares you most?
If you can't look at these things and feel the love you feel for your child or most precious thought...there is something needing balance.
Being light...is 6D.
You are the act of light manifesting.
The higherself...is the midpoint, where we turn to face the all.
Before the event horizon...
We are being sent information as light packages, from our 6D SMC.
these are being recieved by our 4D lightbody.
This is the nature of 6D.
They may also manifest as a 5D body simultaneously.
They may stay and watch from the perspective of space/time simultaneously.
Why try to contain...what is in essence, infinite?
Why label parts, of what is all ONE.
The Elite came from Maldek.
Why do you think Ra are so vested in this?
They are both the elite, and the ones helping the parts of them who wander.
They are the STO 6D...the STS...are THEM/US TOO!
SURPRISE MUTHFUCKAZ...love you.
WE ARE ALL ONE.
I AM Ra
ADONAI

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - kristina - 11-19-2019

Bush senior was not nearly as stupid as his well educated son who no doubt paid to finish an elite school for his higher education. Although, I would have to agree, not a STS Wanderer.

RE: Who might the other two SMCs that most wanderers on Earth incarnate from be? - kristina - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 01:26 AM)Kaaron Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 11:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Would a 6D STS that is at the verge of flipping polarity incarnate in 3D so they could go STO easily?

I think you just opened an awesome conversation bro.
Is it possible to progress AT ALL...without 3D incarnation?
Is forever, your state...post 3D?
Is this why they don't incarnate?
They don't wish to integrate fully...so perhaps some have come to 'test the waters' of unity, for the rest of the STS team?
I'm just falling down the rabbit hole.
Quote:Is this why they don't incarnate?
They do not risk the forgetting. The 3rd density veil is what they really do not wish to risk.
Quote:21.9 ▶ Questioner: Now, when the 75,000-year cycle started, [the] life span was approximately nine hundred years, average. What was the process and scheduling of— mechanism, shall I say, of reincarnation at that time, and how did the time in between incarnations into third-density physical apply to the growth of the mind/body/spirit complex?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than most. We shall begin. The incarnation pattern of the beginning third-density mind/body/spirit complex begins in darkness, for you may think or consider of your density as one of, as you may say, a sleep and a forgetting. This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex.

This quote speaks of why a negatively polarized entity chooses not to come to this plane of existence....

Quote:36.16 ▶ Questioner: Then the sixth-density entity who has reached that point in positive orientation may choose to become what we call a Wanderer and move back. I am wondering if this ever occurs with a negatively oriented sixth-density entity? Do any move back as Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. Once the negatively polarized entity has reached a certain point in the wisdom density it becomes extremely unlikely that it will choose to risk the forgetting, for this polarization is not selfless but selfish and with wisdom realizes the jeopardy of such “wandering.” Occasionally a sixth-density negative entity becomes a Wanderer in an effort to continue to polarize towards the negative. This is extremely unusual.
perhaps someone has already quoted this and that I am unaware. I apologize if I have quoted it twice.
Also, it would be good to remember that the wisdom density is the 5th density. There is a quote regarding how a 5th and 6th density negatively polarized entity would appear....

Quote:25:11 Questioner: Well, I will first ask the answer at the end if there’s anything we can do to make the instrument really comfortable. I’ll only ask the questions that the instrument has— or answer the questions that the instrument has energy left to give, but I really would like to know of the orientation of fifth-density negative for not participating in this battle.

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.