Bring4th
About nuclear explosion effects - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: About nuclear explosion effects (/showthread.php?tid=16782)

About nuclear explosion effects - Infinite - 12-30-2018

Hi guys.

Second Ra, the nuclear energy realease can affect the mind/body/spirit complex and is possible "loss to the Creator of part of the Creator ".

Further, Ra said that "The higher or more dense energy field will control the less dense."

1 - Is it possible someone definitly die with the energy release of a nuclear weapon?

2 - Adepts and higher density beings is immune to nuclear energy release effects, right?

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - AnthroHeart - 12-30-2018

As far as I'm aware, even an adept/enlightened person can still be killed by a nuclear blast.
It can knock down buildings and the fireball can reach a billion degrees or more.

It affects time/space as well as space/time.

Though I think it is limited to a 3D phenomenon.

Maybe something quantum may affect higher densities.

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - ada - 12-30-2018

1. No.

2. No.

As they said, not a single part of the creator was lost.

But trauma should be quite svere

I believe they just wanted to stress out how dangerous our toys are.

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - Nau7ik - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 08:16 AM)Infinite Wrote: Hi guys.

Second Ra, the nuclear energy realease can affect the mind/body/spirit complex and is possible "loss to the Creator of part of the Creator ".

Further, Ra said that "The higher or more dense energy field will control the less dense."

1 - Is it possible someone definitly die with the energy release of a nuclear weapon?

2 - Adepts and higher density beings is immune to nuclear energy release effects, right?

Yes people can die from the use and effects of nuclear weaponry. 2, in my opinion No, adepts and higher beings can also become disentangled.

Nuclear weaponry is not a light matter. Higher density beings took definite notice of mankind when we learned the secret of the atom. Humans have been very irresponsible with its use.

We also have to remember that our world leadership are almost exclusively negative. Technology is neutral, its use is dependent on the nature of the user. Negatives produced and oversaw the creation of the atom bomb. Their intentions were ever and always for war and destruction.

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - Infinite - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: 2, in my opinion No, adepts and higher beings can also become disentangled.

Second Ra, 6D entities live in the suns. Our sun produces energy billion times more than the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuke bombs. I don't believe they can be affected by so few energy. According others L/L Research's channelings , Latwii (a SMC from 5D) can live in the sun too. I don't know about adepts and 4D, but doesn't make sense higher beings be affected by nuke bombs. Probably they can control all yout particles, like Dr. Manhattan from comics:

[Image: 200903_watchmen46-thumb-433x422.jpg?qual...410&crop=1]

When you say adopts do you mean 3D?

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - Infinite - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 10:09 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When you say adopts do you mean 3D?

Yes, like Buddha and Jesus.

I think in 3D if they have obtained the rainbow body that they would be beyond being hurt.

I've read about such a person touching a rock and leaving an imprint of their hand in it.

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - ada - 12-30-2018

I believe the thing is the transition from space/time to time/space in certain ways such as a nuclear explosion that causes the disarrangement.

Try to think of it this way, there is no "explosion" where time is not linear, or no time at all.

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - Anodyne - 12-31-2018

Ra does not understate the gravity of the trauma, or the need for intervention. It's heartbreaking (read 26 . 26).

Link: https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=26#22

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - Zach - 12-31-2018

I feel like for the most part, this isn't allowed to happen anymore (for all souls). Or at least- massive effort is allowed to prevent this from happening in every case possible.

In the same way that "over time" the quarantine on Earth was created.

We are CARED FOR in ways that go way beyond our comprehension. Something I'm learning.

RE: About nuclear explosion effects - Nau7ik - 12-31-2018

(12-30-2018, 10:01 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: 2, in my opinion No, adepts and higher beings can also become disentangled.

Second Ra, 6D entities live in the suns. Our sun produces energy billion times more than the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuke bombs. I don't believe they can be affected by so few energy. According others L/L Research's channelings , Latwii (a SMC from 5D) can live in the sun too. I don't know about adepts and 4D, but doesn't make sense higher beings be affected by nuke bombs. Probably they can control all yout particles, like Dr. Manhattan from comics:

[Image: 200903_watchmen46-thumb-433x422.jpg?qual...410&crop=1]

That reasoning makes sense.

But with wanderers, they would be affected. The M/B complex wouldn’t have the protection available that 5th or 6th density would have, wanderers being the same as earth natives in mind and body. So, if Earth humans were affected, then wanderers would be as well. Whether a wanderer faces the potential for total disintegration or not, I don’t know, but certainly any physical living entity will be affected by the nuclear blast.