Bring4th
To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? (/showthread.php?tid=16788)

To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - loostudent - 01-01-2019

Did we came here to fight, protect and bring order? Or to accept and leave justice and survival to the judgement of the Creator? How can someone who wants to be STO deal with negativity in family for example?

I wrote in 3d in 4d because Ra said after that there is no need.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - AnthroHeart - 01-01-2019

I think we should fight for our right, as long as we're not trying to control another.
That would violate another's free will.
This includes using psychology or such to trick them.

I've before tried to manipulate people without realizing what it meant.
I would repeat myself until they agreed with me.
Trying to get someone to agree with you might be manipulative.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Tae - 01-01-2019

I didn't come here to fight and I can answer that with confidence and grace. There are many among us who are already prepared to fight and I am not one of those souls. That does not mean one should endure abuse or stonewall while watching another be abused, but that my personal method of solving such problems would not be violence, but non-aggressive de-escalation. So it is that faced with something, here is how I do my best to respond:

-Silence/listening.
-A gentle statement of my truth if I'm called to "join in the fun", as it were–one of the negativities I often encountered was an invitation to gossip, spreading and entertaining negativity about another's life. I found often these people were quite content to simply talk themselves into corners and walls, but were they to ask, then I might respond by saying, "Every time I've interacted with X has been pleasant. So how's your grandkid's doing?"
-So, diversion.
-Gratitude. If someone comes at me with negative criticism out of nowhere or something snide... well, my appetite has been low but I'm pretty big, so I remarked on this and got a "it's probably a good thing" and instead of snapping back, continued along that path to say, "Yes, thanks for noticing, I have been having struggles related to my weight and I hope this leads to healthy weight loss rather than being a current indication of illness and is indication that I've finally learned to estimate the amount of food I've been eating." So I rolled with it as a non-negative sentence prompt instead of a snide, passive aggressive remark on my size.

Gratitude has been the message I've been getting more often than not, to respond to all things grateful for the catalyst because it's mine to respond, and that is what makes and breaks a good person.

I used to always, at least if it was my family, engage back. My poor mother, I was so quiet over Christmas this year because I was avoiding anything that might possibly set me off. I'm very balanced now, very quiet, and I start nothing, no drama, no arguments, no matter how stupid of a thing a relative might have to say. Not my immediate family though, not so much. I have a circumstance that differs from many of my lightworkers across the world. My family is full of people like me. At least 2 other family members have seen UFOs, 3+ have seen ghosts including 2 who saw the SAME ghost as me and corroborated the story independently with mom (we didn't realize we'd all seen the same ghost in the same room as children until mom brought it up later). At least one sees auras, at least one has an awareness of the separation of their body and spirit, two+ have healing/calming powers, I'm pretty sure Dad incarnated intentionally into his family line to end certain karamic trauma, though he may not word it that way, he might and I just haven't spoken to him about it. I might be the only one who sees what a hell of a job he had to do to ready the family line for the generation of lightworkers he and mom ended up producing but that doesn't change the fact that we're all a lil... mystic.

It amuses me when I see people hella stressed by their family of extroverts who don't get the mystic stuff. I got the other option, the greener grass route of having introverted parents and introverted siblings who've all had at least ONE paranormal thing happen in their life. When I was a teen there was SO MUCH SCREAMING and it was extremely stressful. Believe me, there's still conflict in a family full of mystics. We're all still extraordinarily cautious about sharing our weird. I see future potential for us to use each other as great gifts of allies though and I am (and I think my dad is also) dropping lil nuggets and shavings of what I engage in to see where things stick and where things melt away.

Endure, forgive, sometimes it's worth it. Use your best judgement. I like to think we aimed at our families for a reason (perhaps that reason only being catalyst to help you see who you are though!) and for them I will allow a lot more wiggle room for forgiveness of assholery and they give it to me as well. I like to think I picked out mine in advance, maybe had an agreement with the next two to come join me. Smile It does make it all worth it that I stuck it through the hard things with them, having these people who are of my blood and will stand with me and say, "Yeah we saw a ghost/UFO, what of it?" It's nice having a sister who told me what she perceived in my aura (supporting what I saw in my own) and maybe she thinks it's nice having a sister who found ley line grid maps and shared them with her instead of laughing and moving on with life.

When it comes to social media and people who are not my family or friends? I don't fight. I might exchange a few messages and try call people out on being crappy humans in what I aim for as an inspiring way. For example, on Reddit I suggest to people who are upset about seeing reposts that they could get a hobby other than Reddit if it's upsetting them. I try to inspire people to look for options rather than accuse though sometimes I slip up and I behave like I used to, a drama-seeking, manipulative lil ham.

When it comes to real life? I've made my human stop the car so I could go check on someone sleeping in a bus shelter where there isn't usually anyone sleeping, I've sat between a hijabi and a jerk and chatted about the latest Angelina Jolie movie as if she was my best friend until it was her, I've let my bus pass me by so I could sit with someone homeless and lonely and buy them a sub and a coffee, I've invited strangers to eat with me in a restaurant because they begged for a quarter for coffee in passing. I'm small and non-violent, but I will absolutely inject myself into a stranger's life if I think I can help, and invite them into mine. I know I can't defuse two strong men at arms against each other, so I pick my battles. If someone's telling a homeless guy to get a job and I'm right there and armed with the money to take that dude for coffee? You can bet I'll push my way in and greet him like he's my brother and invite him to come out for a coffee and leave these losers for a while. Smile If I didn't have the cash? Y'know, I'd still fake a way into the conversation to try save someone from being publicly humiliated.

So I'm no fighter, I fight back with kindness and gratitude and tiny lil acts of mercy in a dark world. I abide by this weird little code: that if I get the chance to share my dinner with a stranger, I will say yes, and treat them like they were my family. And if I help someone with a gift of any kind and they say, "let me repay you when I have the money" I say, "When you have the means in the future, and are met with the call to help someone with an unnecessary act of kindness, help them under the same terms."

Always. I ask for no credit, nothing in return except that they keep the ball rolling. I've helped dozens of people. What if they too help dozens of people once their lives are back in order? What if even ONE of them helps dozens of people? I know recently, a woman I assisted said she was inspired to go start volunteering at the shelter because I helped her with a thing she truly didn't expect to have someone offer to relieve and some other people helped her too and she made it through. She has children, so what if her children now grow up seeing mommy go to the shelter to volunteer? And those children start spreading goodness throughout the world because they grow up poor, but seeing that even though their life is rough, they still can help with what they have... etc etc. That's how I fight back. I'm infecting the population with the power of random acts of kindness, with goodness that will ripple to the surface when 15 years from now, a man who was once hungry now has a full time job and the memory of being there and the power to change someone else's present. People talk. People remember.

An act of mercy is not in vain.

This good was not born of me. It was gifted and handed down to me as well, by my house human, by my father, by my grandmother, by paragons of light within my family and up and onwards. It is how I fight back and how I am bringing order. We live in the shadow of a world that used violence which begets only violence. I truly believe that fighting back with kindness will in the long term, change the world.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - MangusKhan - 01-01-2019

Tae do you own a human as a pet or something? That sounds kind of high-maintenance.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Anodyne - 01-02-2019

(01-01-2019, 07:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 1, 2019

"…See yourselves as warriors for light and truth, let yourself become fierce. Do not be afraid to gaze at the murderer within, the liar within, the adulterer within, the lazy person within, or whatever other distortion hits your attention with all of the power of a harsh wind or a severe rain. Stand in the wind, glory in the rain, and give thanks.

When you are giving thanks for this catalyst, you are releasing from yourself pride and pretension. You are emptying your mental pockets of all of the tools that you have in the everyday world that are supposed to fix things. You empty yourself of these tools because that which is hitting you is not to be dealt with from the level of third density. It is to be dealt with from the level of fourth density. There is no concern as to what this means, my friends, for you have heard it many, many times, in many different ways. You are love. You are light. You are all that there is. You are not going anywhere. You are never at risk."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0917.aspx

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Tae - 01-02-2019

(01-01-2019, 11:57 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Tae do you own a human as a pet or something? That sounds kind of high-maintenance.
Heh, my relationship status is kind of odd, essentially you can substitute "domestic partner". She is neither high maintenance nor owned, I doubt I could exercise my will over her if I tried, the amount she does for me is strictly her choice. But as our relationship does not fit any standard metrics at this point I tend to refer to her with all sorts of goofy workarounds to imply that I am romantically and sexually single but living with someone whom I consider to be significant and it would be difficult to make us part and anyone who gets involved with me in a significant way has to contend with her being very very much in the picture. At the very least it makes people ask questions to refer to her as the house human, and so it is that sometimes I do it.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - MangusKhan - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 03:59 AM)Tae Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 11:57 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Tae do you own a human as a pet or something? That sounds kind of high-maintenance.
Heh, my relationship status is kind of odd, essentially you can substitute "domestic partner". She is neither high maintenance nor owned, I doubt I could exercise my will over her if I tried, the amount she does for me is strictly her choice. But as our relationship does not fit any standard metrics at this point I tend to refer to her with all sorts of goofy workarounds to imply that I am romantically and sexually single but living with someone whom I consider to be significant and it would be difficult to make us part and anyone who gets involved with me in a significant way has to contend with her being very very much in the picture. At the very least it makes people ask questions to refer to her as the house human, and so it is that sometimes I do it.

I see now. Take good care of your human, Tae.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - RitaJC - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 01:10 AM)Anodyne Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 07:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 1, 2019

"…See yourselves as warriors for light and truth, let yourself become fierce. Do not be afraid to gaze at the murderer within, the liar within, the adulterer within, the lazy person within, or whatever other distortion hits your attention with all of the power of a harsh wind or a severe rain. Stand in the wind, glory in the rain, and give thanks.

When you are giving thanks for this catalyst, you are releasing from yourself pride and pretension. You are emptying your mental pockets of all of the tools that you have in the everyday world that are supposed to fix things. You empty yourself of these tools because that which is hitting you is not to be dealt with from the level of third density. It is to be dealt with from the level of fourth density. There is no concern as to what this means, my friends, for you have heard it many, many times, in many different ways. You are love. You are light. You are all that there is. You are not going anywhere. You are never at risk."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0917.aspx

This is my understanding as well, 100%

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - einmal - 01-02-2019

It's only your example I find possible to comment towards.
(01-01-2019, 01:55 PM)loostudent Wrote: How can someone who wants to be STO deal with negativity in family for example?
Sometimes just by accepting it, to start with. If you try to accelerate their polarization in the direction you think they should go, then aren't you effectively taking over still? It's not really in the STO nature to be aggressively proactive towards manifesting change. Perhaps I'm speaking too authoritatively, here. Feel free to disagree. But as someone relatively distanced from family, I see that a lot of people really are too close to their family in their hearts/heads to effectively take a truly detached, LOO-based approach towards family matters. Basically, how can you deal with negativity in your family? Stop seeing them as your family could help with a more neutral first step towards a rational approach.

I feel like this is going to be unpopular, feel free to disagree. Blush

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Cyan - 01-02-2019

(01-01-2019, 01:55 PM)loostudent Wrote: Did we came here to fight, protect and bring order? Or to accept and leave justice and survival to the judgement of the Creator? How can someone who wants to be STO deal with negativity in family for example?

After a long and careful study, I would say if you love, Fight.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Quan - 01-02-2019

(01-01-2019, 01:55 PM)loostudent Wrote: Did we came here to fight, protect and bring order? Or to accept and leave justice and survival to the judgement of the Creator? How can someone who wants to be STO deal with negativity in family for example?

Has Christmas offering some heavy family catalyst this year BigSmile      Just following heart or doing what it feels right in that moment (whether its fight, protect, accept, survive..anything)  Often in my case numerous times its been by not doing this tricky situations have popped up. Hopefully not as much now.. Tongue

Just noticed Anodyne well spotted Smile

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - flofrog - 01-02-2019

I find that everyone here is so wise ;D

But I seriously agree with what has been said. This is what I feel and of course I could be so wrong. If someone is being abused, in a mental way, yes trying to get out physically, not necessarily fighting, and always silently mentally, spiritually sending love to the abuser, most important.

If abused physically, by all means possible, leave, and this is not always easily accessible, and so much compassion towards such a person facing this. I was never physically abused, but was threatened once by my husband a long time ago and my mouth was parched for a week until I managed to meet a lawyer and got advice.

Apart from this, constantly sending internally love in a sincere way is a most beneficial thing, absolutely, it links spontaneously to faith and it does help so much,... Today my husband is way more open to other people, which he was not before, which I admire a lot as I am sure it took a lot of work.

I am extremely lucky in the the fact I had absolutely loving parents and siblings, but like Tae, much more inward people, so that helps with noise levels BigSmile but adorable anyway. I have only a brother left alive today, I love him to death, but I talk often to the rest as I miss them a bit BigSmile

and this being said, never give up, love accomplishes it all, Ra was so right on !!! lol

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Stranger - 01-03-2019

(01-01-2019, 06:17 PM)Tae Wrote: I didn't come here to fight and I can answer that with confidence and grace. There are many among us who are already prepared to fight and I am not one of those souls. That does not mean one should endure abuse or stonewall while watching another be abused, but that my personal method of solving such problems would not be violence, but non-aggressive de-escalation. So it is that faced with something, here is how I do my best to respond:
[...]

One of the most beautiful, encouraging posts I have ever read on this forum.  It made my faith in humanity glow a little more brightly.  Thank you for that.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Tae - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 05:38 PM)Stranger Wrote: One of the most beautiful, encouraging posts I have ever read on this forum.  It made my faith in humanity glow a little more brightly.  Thank you for that.
Good, good, keep your glow on, maybe it'll lead a few more people to safety from the rocks. Heart I'm here to serve and one of the ways I choose to go about that is by dropping wisdom bombs on forums among stranger friends. Thank you kindly. I appreciate your encouragement in return and am grateful you choose to deliver it with words. BigSmile

(01-02-2019, 07:18 PM)flofrog Wrote: I find that everyone here is so wise ;D [...]
Isn't that what happens when there's a forum full of people who believe they have stepped "back down" into a human body? Heehee. Blush There's too many wanderers here for there to NOT be wisdom on this site. Here we have a haven where we can muse and share the tools we use to engage with our lives with gentle compassion for all.

I don't think you're wrong at all, sending love is so important, radiating that warmth and compassion and light, allowing people to compare themselves against it and realize for themselves who and what they really are is so much more important than "telling them off". Your post resonates with me as truth anyway.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Minyatur - 01-03-2019

(01-01-2019, 01:55 PM)loostudent Wrote: Did we came here to fight, protect and bring order? Or to accept and leave justice and survival to the judgement of the Creator?

I'd say most came to fight as a mean to balance wisdom with love and love with wisdom.

Self-realization is the heart of this density. Working with inner conflict is moving through the lights and shadows of the self, distilling an increasingly aware and balanced self.

(01-01-2019, 01:55 PM)loostudent Wrote: How can someone who wants to be STO deal with negativity in family for example?

How someone has to deal with one exact same negative family would be, to varying extents, unique to each individual. There's no right choice to make, there's a form of spiritual movement in time/space that is generated by the making of choices.

If you bring it up to unity (which is the work of most wanderers), then you know that every distortion/aspect of the self gets to be in the limelight in a certain way.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - loostudent - 01-04-2019

(01-02-2019, 05:35 AM)einmal Wrote:
Sometimes just by accepting it, to start with. If you try to accelerate their polarization in the direction you think they should go, then aren't you effectively taking over still? It's not really in the STO nature to be aggressively proactive towards manifesting change /.../

Its hard to be a pacifist in family. As a parent (or teacher) you have responsibility for others until they grow up. You can't just distance yourself when your highly lively children are running wild, being stubborn, beating each other, destroying things, making a mess, testing your nerves, making noise etc. etc. You are forced to interfere. Sometimes also physicaly prevent something.

It's like a plant. You have to cultivate it or else it doesn't bear fruit - like a grapevine grows wild if you don't prune it. That's why discipline is necessary and strictness, rules, punishment, repression etc. But all I would like is to be kind, gentle and loving. So it comes to an inner conflict.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - RitaJC - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 04:45 AM)loostudent Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 05:35 AM)einmal Wrote:
Sometimes just by accepting it, to start with. If you try to accelerate their polarization in the direction you think they should go, then aren't you effectively taking over still? It's not really in the STO nature to be aggressively proactive towards manifesting change /.../

Its hard to be a pacifist in family. As a parent (or teacher) you have responsibility for others until they grow up. You can't just distance yourself when your highly lively children are running wild, being stubborn, beating each other, destroying things, making a mess, testing your nerves, making noise etc. etc. You are forced to interfere. Sometimes also physicaly prevent something.

It's like a plant. You have to cultivate it or else it doesn't bear fruit - like a grapevine grows wild if you don't prune it. That's why discipline is necessary and strictness, rules, punishment, repression etc. But all I would like is to be kind, gentle and loving. So it comes to an inner conflict.

I hear you loud and clear, darling. (At one point I had 6 kids in my care)

And that's why I say wholeheartedly that everything worth learning I have learned from my children or because of them.

This inner conflict was the most potent catalyst for me on the quest for Truth about who I am and why I am here.

My first decision that really started changing my whole experience was my willingness to see myself and the situation I am in with the eyes of the Creator, no matter what I would see, how that would feel etc. That really was the key.

It's impossible to write my whole journey out here (it has been consciously going on for more than 40 years here and I believe - for many lifetimes before that). But I'd happily continue this conversation with you via PM or a live call which I would prefer (English is not my native language and this person is more of a speaker than a writer)

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Nau7ik - 01-04-2019

Very good questions but hard to answer. I think it’s a balance of both. There are too many nuances to make a generalization about dealing with negativity within the family. Sometimes one can do something, sometimes one can’t do anything about it. Maybe a family member is is angry and upset all the time and lashing out at those around him/her. One could simply accept that that’s how they are. Another might see (or perceive a subconscious call) that a steady and consistent source of compassion might lessen the family member’s pain.

The positive entity seeks to transmute pain and suffering into compassion and wisdom. It pains me to look upon the confusion of the world and increasing irrationality in media and consensus opinion. I can’t change that. I can’t change people and make them see things the way I do. And who am I to say that my opinions are true and others aren’t? So how am I deal with this in a positive way to help myself to accept and understand and thereby to serve others? Because I’m still using the catalyst. I still get angry and even despair at the state of the world sometimes. These are the things which we have incarnated to learn from. These are the “ways of love”. There is no right or wrong answer (in a sense). If you’re a positive seeker, then the wrong answer would be to serve yourself by manipulating the other (quick example). But in terms of how to serve, that’s entirely up to you. Your ways may be different than mine and yet neither of us may be wrong in following those ways. That’s the beauty of love! It’s infinite in possibility and potential. And actually I think that’s how we make real progress, that we choose for ourselves our form of service and how we apply it. It is unique to each individual. It is the discovery and fulfillment of the “True Will”.

Anyway, I don’t want to keep rambling lol. These were excellent ideas to contemplate!

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - flofrog - 01-04-2019

It is so true how our children teach us, lol, after all it is Ra teach/learn and learn/teach

I love the way you slowly let them go so they hurt themselves, just a bit, in all kinds of mental, physical or spiritual ways so they learn their own balance and healing. The balance between unconditional love, freedom and control, when they are still not adults, it's fascinating. And then there is the few principles you hang on to, when they are teenagers, and then humor you tease and mock them gently, ah it's the best rollercoaster.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - loostudent - 01-05-2019

(01-04-2019, 05:40 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 04:45 AM)loostudent Wrote: Its hard to be a pacifist in family /.../ So it comes to an inner conflict.

And that's why I say wholeheartedly that everything worth learning I have learned from my children or because of them.

This inner conflict was the most potent catalyst for me on the quest for Truth about who I am and why I am here.

My first decision that really started changing my whole experience was my willingness to see myself and the situation I am in with the eyes of the Creator, no matter what I would see, how that would feel etc. That really was the key.

It's impossible to write my whole journey out here (it has been consciously going on for more than 40 years here and I believe - for many lifetimes before that). But I'd happily continue this conversation with you via PM or a live call which I would prefer (English is not my native language and this person is more of a speaker than a writer)

RitaJC, thank you for your kind words and offer. I should be grateful for this catalyst constantly locking me out of my comfort zone and ego. It seems I'm really here to "fight".

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - RitaJC - 01-05-2019

(01-05-2019, 10:37 AM)loostudent Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 05:40 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 04:45 AM)loostudent Wrote: Its hard to be a pacifist in family /.../ So it comes to an inner conflict.

RitaJC, thank you for your kind words and offer. I should be grateful for this catalyst constantly locking me out of my comfort zone and ego. It seems I'm really here to "fight".

Maybe this simple method can help you

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - MangusKhan - 01-07-2019

I think a lot of good can come of fighting, as opposed to not fighting. It's kind of inevitable in this land of confusion that you will upset someone, or that someone will upset you. If they are a transient figure in your life it is best to let it go and let them go, I think. However, if this person means anything to you, you should have a good fight with them! Not fighting for the sake of fighting, but fighting for the sake of understanding. To be emotionally suppressed is a curse, so get angry and let them know about it. How can they/you learn if they/you don't know how they/you made you/them feel? I think it's the hallmark of a good relationship to allow each other full expression of feelings, not deflecting or reflecting, but truly appreciating the struggle for love and understanding.

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - Zach - 01-07-2019

(01-07-2019, 12:25 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: I think a lot of good can come of fighting, as opposed to not fighting. It's kind of inevitable in this land of confusion that you will upset someone, or that someone will upset you. If they are a transient figure in your life it is best to let it go and let them go, I think. However, if this person means anything to you, you should have a good fight with them! Not fighting for the sake of fighting, but fighting for the sake of understanding. To be emotionally suppressed is a curse, so get angry and let them know about it. How can they/you learn if they/you don't know how they/you made you/them feel? I think it's the hallmark of a good relationship to allow each other full expression of feelings, not deflecting or reflecting, but truly appreciating the struggle for love and understanding.

Heart

RE: To fight or not to fight (in 3d and 4d)? - unity100 - 01-11-2019

You fight or not fight, as necessitated by the circumstances you are in and your internal nature.

Excessive order is negative, as told by Ra. Some organization and order is necessary in order to maintain and better the complex social and technological constructs we have. Otherwise we die en-masse.

There is no judgment from the creator. Its a semitic religious concept.

You would need to deal with your family in the style you have and according to your own nature and mental biases.