Bring4th
The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? (/showthread.php?tid=16805)

The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - AnthroHeart - 01-05-2019

Is there a God that is "below" the One Infinite Creator who created the Universe?

Or did the One Infinite Creator create the Universe?

Is the Universe the same as the Octave?

Someone before said that the Octave contains many Universes.

But I am not sure how this all works.

When I had my schizophrenic experience, I heard Big Bangs being created all the time. One every few seconds, or every second.

Who do I pray to? Who created me directly? Who can I give thanks to?

I don't think it's the Christian God. He is too angry.

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - Infinite Unity - 01-05-2019

Thats a very shrouded in mystery question. I definitely believe there is a God beyond all time, space, limitation, or regulation. However that God will forever remain hidden or is not completely knowable. In a seekers dance the more and more one goes, the more and more apparent that all your experiences is but a dance with One.

So through beautiful moments, and synchronocities. Odd little things In your day, and you know it was the kiss of your Lover, The Creator.

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - AnthroHeart - 01-06-2019

As I understand, Creator and God are One and the same. God though is a little less amorphous to me and more personable as God has attributes.
Though there is part of God that is unmanifest. God goes beyond the manifest Universe. But God is the Universe as well.

I'd say God created me directly as a part of him/it.

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - Tae - 01-06-2019

(01-05-2019, 09:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Who can I give thanks to?
Yes.

/dad joke

Just give thanks. Sometimes I step outside and just say "Good job. The clouds look great today. Good for you, tree." I figure if I'm just thankful for most everything, the right god or whoever's bound to figure it out. No harm in thanking the Christian God, or whoever you'd like to frame it to, if all things are ultimately one then how can it be wrong to be thankful to all?

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - Anodyne - 01-06-2019

(01-05-2019, 09:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is there a God that is "below" the One Infinite Creator who created the Universe?

Ra talks about Logos and sub-Logos. One big bang from Source - first Logos - created other Logos. Each star system/galaxy has its own Logos, planets are sub-Logos, and so forth. Ref: 28 . 4

Our planet, solar system, and galaxy is created/cared for by a single Logos which has its origin in Source: "In the beginning was the Word (logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." -- I would use the words God and Source interchangeably.

"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with Source, and the Logos was Source."

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - loostudent - 01-07-2019

The One Infinite Creator is a Mystery but its Creation is love and light. This Creation has a fractal (imitating) structure. As above so below. Everything reflects everything and everything reflects the Creator. It speaks to us in a symbolic meaning.

You can give thanks for a creation (for example a smile or a new day) to a co-Creator and Creator. It's boths work. Ultimately everything is made by Creator (or "God" or "Father").

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - Moonfox - 01-09-2019

(01-05-2019, 09:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is there a God that is "below" the One Infinite Creator who created the Universe?

When I had my schizophrenic experience, I heard Big Bangs being created all the time. One every few seconds, or every second.

Christianity, nor any other "organized" religion has spoken to me. Some people find comfort in the old religions and paganism but I haven't found anything there, either.

I think and I am probably way over my head that the veils which create separation prevent the creator from directly creating you in this density. From what Ra said, in order for a higher being to directly manifest into third density it has to be born, and has to be a baby and then attain understanding through success as an adult organism, and I don't mean "success" as in get a job, I just mean "success" as in living to be an adult, which not all third density beings get to do. However, it could be that is all they needed to complete their learning in third density.

In a way, I think humans move through all the densities as organisms in one life at least in this time period in a physical sense and also because of that our awareness increases as we age through our life events. Sorry I ramble.

Anyway, I think you have to be born in third density to a successful third density organism for a true separation of the veil to occur, and the veil of separation is tied directly to the Law of Confusion, which occurs because we are separated so that the creator can enjoy us as facets of itself. By confusion, the creator is able to better learn itself.

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - unity100 - 01-11-2019

One level below infinity, exists infinite intelligence. Creator is the focusing of infinite intelligence as a creative energy.

It is likely that the creator manifested as an infinite number of logos (stars or any potential creative focus - we just know stars, potentially black holes - or higher focuses if they exist - are higher forms of creative logos) at the same time at a certain point below intelligent infinity.

From that point on, more variety, refraction, differentiation and individualization of the creation happens. Including logoi which are more individualized.

Quote:Is the Universe the same as the Octave?

No, infinite universes may exist within the same octave.

Quote:Who do I pray to? Who created me directly? Who can I give thanks to?

Whomever floats your boat at that given point in your life.

Quote:I don't think it's the Christian God. He is too angry.

Possibly because its just a deification of the paternal figures of semitic tribal parental figures which those tribes had in bronze age. Like someone's grand-grand-grandfather. Its a primitive understanding.

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - Infinite Unity - 01-11-2019

(01-09-2019, 05:41 PM)Moonfox Wrote:

Christianity, nor any other "organized" religion has spoken to me. Some people find comfort in the old religions and paganism but I haven't found anything there, either.

I think and I am probably way over my head that the veils which create separation prevent the creator from directly creating you in this density. From what Ra said, in order for a higher being to directly manifest into third density it has to be born, and has to be a baby and then attain understanding through success as an adult organism, and I don't mean "success" as in get a job, I just mean "success" as in living to be an adult, which not all third density beings get to do. However, it could be that is all they needed to complete their learning in third density.

In a way, I think humans move through all the densities as organisms in one life at least in this time period in a physical sense and also because of that our awareness increases as we age through our life events. Sorry I ramble.

Anyway, I think you have to be born in third density to a successful third density organism for a true separation of the veil to occur, and the veil of separation is tied directly to the Law of Confusion, which occurs because we are separated so that the creator can enjoy us as facets of itself. By confusion, the creator is able to better learn itself.

In my opinion the octave or universe is just like our own experience to an extent. We are made up of cells, bacteria, and etc. All this is a world with in you. This unity of aspects is "you" in this moment. I believe just as we are made up of parts, the Earth is just like that. I believe the cells within us have an experience and things like bloodstreams are similar to rivers and etc, To infinitum.

I believe the entire universe is "within" the Logos, and in a fashion its a body. I believe the octave density is where Logos have intermediate experiences just as humans experience together.

Infinity is made in a cylical like fashion or octave 1-8, with the 8th being the 1st density of the next octave. However each of those interlayed octaves take place at once as one. So to be Logos of the human body you sit at a certain point within the octave we call a density, and I believe the same thing holds true for organs within our body. It being the logos of that region, and it being the "director" of that unity. From the smallest aspect to the unity of all aspects or GOD.

RE: The Universe and Who Do I Pray To? - AnthroHeart - 01-12-2019

(01-11-2019, 09:45 AM)unity100 Wrote:
Quote:Is the Universe the same as the Octave?

No, infinite universes may exist within the same octave.

So in 7th density you begin to know and understand the whole Octave?
Do you thus gain infinite awareness?